11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I just started a post asking about prices on early SS machines this year and then I got to thinking I might as well offer these machines for sale here. Normally I don't like to clog up space on forums with machines for sale but I have been having very little luck selling cheaper machines in the Harrisburg, PA area this Fall.

Anyway --- I have 6 fully shopped & 100% working machines for sale for under $700 right now including:

Close Encounters $700 - SUPER NICE overall - super cabinet, backglass & playfield - all original (nothing touched up on cabinet or playfield to my knowledge)

2nd Close Encounters $650 - well above average condition - very minor playfield wear around a few inserts, nice cabinet with original paint and very nice backglass with just very minor paint loss

Ready-Aim-Fire $550 - average overall condition - cabinet is faded and backglass is far from perfect but overall machine looks decent

Dragon $550 - better than average overall with nice playfield and decent backglass. Some red on backglass has been touched up but it looks pretty nice from the front

Amazon Hunt $550 - nice overall with a little minor playfield wear and decent backglass (some paint flaked but looks good from the front) I do have a little room to move on price on this one - not a lot but if you are interested I can work with you.

Mr & Mrs Pac-Man $700 - nice playfield rest of machine is decent overall but backglass has some lifted paint and entire back glass has been taped with wide clear tape on back side. Also has two broken plastics (not bad but not perfect as far as the two plastics) ---OR --- $900 with very nice backglass and perfect plastics. I would relly like to keep my nice backglass on my machine but right now I am willing to do what ever it takes to get some space back.

All these machines have had wiring, connectors, pins, boards, switches, etc. checked over. Most have remote battery holders installed. All have had a full shop job including removing everything from playfield, playfield cleaned and waxed, new rings and balls installed, any bad bulbs replaced, and every machine has been test played at least 50 times with no issues.

All machines are in my garage ready to play & load. We live about 15 minutes south of Harrisburg just off exit 45 or 47 of I-81 and machines can be played and purchased pretty much any day between noon and 9 PM with a day or so notice.

If you want to see pictures of machines or contact me just pull up my Craig's List listings and everything is right on Harrisburg Craig's List. Let me know you saw my post on Pinside and I'll do a little better on price for you. I don't have a lot of room to move on price but I can help you a little anyway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,499 (OBO)
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 7.50
$ 90.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-cheaper-ss-pins-for-sale-in-central-pa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.