View topic image gallery

image (3).jpg
ddd.jpg
llll.jpg
8 (2).png
image (2).jpg
78 (2).png
#1 9 years ago

78 (2).png78 (2).png8 (2).png8 (2).pngimage (2).jpgimage (2).jpgllll.jpgllll.jpgddd.jpgddd.jpgimage (3).jpgimage (3).jpg

My Metallica premium getting done at Pinball Refinery, some update photos. I'am glad that not ONE ball will be played with the "block", looks so much cleaner then that block thing. Can someone check to see if the target switch is off centered on there Metallica. If you look at the eyeball switch in the pic., its off centered, don't know if anything to worry about, normal, etc.? Hows the Purple rubber on the bats and slingshots? Was gonna go with yellow or orange but thought there is already a lot of yellow and orange in the area, let me know. I can't wait to get this game and with the new code out it couldn't be better timing on getting one, and some "Pinball Refinery" touch to add to it, man, I can't sleep at night!!

#2 9 years ago

I like the purple on the flipper bats, but not on the slings. Maybe go with white or somehting else on the remaining rubber?

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from micro:

I like the purple on the flipper bats, but not on the slings. Maybe go with white or somehting else on the remaining rubber?

Ya, wasn't feeling the slings either is why I asked. Can always change it out to black. I'll send him an email I believe this game looks best when the playfield rubbers, slings, etc.are left black. I seen white and it don't look good either. Seen the mini posts that had the clear super bands on them, they looked good with the black pf rubber. Flipper bats is judgement call, I gambled on purple, but i'll try other colors later.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 12.95
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-action-down-at-the-refinery and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.