Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

71pqjiNsPzL._AC_SL1455_ (resized).jpg
20210521_193812 (resized).jpg
20210521_193702 (resized).jpg
20210521_193715 (resized).jpg

#1 6 months ago

good evening everyone
I propose for the owners of Jjp cooling kit for flipper coil. If you've ever felt power drops for long games this mod is for you. I use it on mines and it works very well, temperature stay low.
I made it Plug and play without disassembly, attaches in 20 seconds, is not in contact with the coil, connectors ready to plug

The bad side, i'm in France, and shipping fees go to 35usd.. if some of you are interested i can do some kits for you, total will be 95usd with fees
20210521_193702 (resized).jpg20210521_193715 (resized).jpg20210521_193812 (resized).jpg

#2 6 months ago

Isn't there already a company selling these kits?

#3 6 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Isn't there already a company selling these kits?

I don't see that

#5 6 months ago

Yep! Not a pitch guy but after seeing how much work, research, testing, and design he has committed to this and those having issues would be a bit off to pirate his efforts. Unless this is a completely new concept or approach which doesn't seem to be the case?

#6 6 months ago

ho ok i see, sorry, anyway my system seems more efficient, more simple to install and more abordable

#7 6 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yep! Not a pitch guy but after seeing how much work, research, testing, and design he has committed to this and those having issues would be a bit off to pirate his efforts. Unless this is a completely new concept or approach which doesn't seem to be the case?

It's a fan on a flipper coil. I don't think you could call it a pirate thing since the bracket looks completely different, but the concept of "something gets hot - cool it down easily"=fan isn't something ground breaking.

#8 6 months ago

I also think there's plenty of room for folks who want to offer solutions like this. Having more choices (at different prices, to boot) is a good thing.

I see new replacement board designs coming from different companies all the time, never once have i thought "why did they do that? Don't they know ____ already made one?"

The more the merrier, imo. If one solution is better than the rest, the word will get around.

#9 6 months ago

I ordered two of these off ebay for $8.

71pqjiNsPzL._AC_SL1455_ (resized).jpg
#10 6 months ago
Quoted from twhtalm:

I ordered two of these off ebay for $8.
[quoted image]

When they arrive can you "Share" the "Goo" with us please - hahaha

#11 6 months ago
Quoted from pins4u:

When they arrive can you "Share" the "Goo" with us please - hahaha

These are fans for RC 540/550 brushless motors and come in many different styles. The motors are just a hair smaller than the coils but I will be adding silicone thermal pads between.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside