• Latest reply 8 years ago by TopMoose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P8260128.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Bullsie has left the building!

After months on the market, a dozen dead ends and dodging no fewer than three different scammers, my beautiful Rocky & Bullwinkle has sold! It went to a Pinsider who drove two hours, who was looking specifically for an R&B as his first machine - I couldn't be happier about it going to a caring home that will appreciate the love that I put into its restoration.

P8260128.JPGP8260128.JPG

I know I should have posted this on the Marketplace page, but I marked the ad "sold" first and got locked out. Oops! Still, I know that there was a bunch of people following this machine and I wanted to give a report and let everyone know that my ad came to a happy resolution.

#2 8 years ago

Congrats on finally selling your beautiful machine. If i thought i could have gotten out of mine what i paid, i would have bought yours and sold mine...

#3 8 years ago

That's awesome! I seriously considered this one after the price drop, and am disappointed I let it fall off my radar; that's a gorgeous game. I'm sure the new buyer will be thrilled!

#4 8 years ago

Congrats!! The timing was bad for me, but I thought your price was fair when it was in the low 2s. Looked like a nice ass game.

#5 8 years ago

Thanks so much TopMoose! My better half was squealing with joy as it came out of the van!

2 weeks later
#6 8 years ago

It has to be a labor of love otherwise we'd go broke I spent over $2,000 restoring mine after paying $1500 for it to begin with, but I learned so much about the hobby in the process.

#7 8 years ago

Congats to the buyer and the seller! Do you have a link to the for sale thread or the restoration thread? It looks like its in awesome shape sitting in the back of that van and I wanted to see the pics. I wish I could have gotten a set of those cabinet decals. Mine is in great shape except for the cabinet. Some dork repainted all the blue with house paint. What did you end up getting for it if you don't mind sharing?

#8 8 years ago

Here's a link to the archived ad:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/21294

I didn't do a restoration thread (I discovered Pinside after most of the work was done) but you can find my exterior photos on Pinside's archive page for the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 29.50
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

3,900 (OBO)
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sold-rocky-bullwinkle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.