Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by ChrisJK
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 14 years ago

I kind of hated to part with it but I sold my Revenge From Mars Pin2000 machine. I talked the guy up to $3400 cash.

While it was super cool and flashy I really didn't play it like the other machines. I now have money to pay off some bills and look for another "lesser" machine as well as have some money to afford some nice Xmas presents for the wife and kids. She's been so nice about the hobby and I still have the Williams Fast Pitch in the formal dining room. How many wives would allow that ?

Maybe I can afford some of those LED's now for my older machines.

#2 14 years ago

Good deal Brokedad. I think you should buy yourself a Attack from Mars now instead

And don´t go crazy on those led´s... sometimes glowing metal thread makes a much nicer shine...

#3 14 years ago

I wish I had the money when wolfman was here last. He's sold most all his pinball machines now. I do love the Street Fighter II. I mean geebus for less than $500 what could I complain about. He really can't sell the old arcade machines with all the emulators etc now on PC's. But a pinball machine is the one thing that can't be emulated.

Just picked up my daughter from Girl Scouts. I love being the only guy among all the SMILF's (Soccer Mom's I'd Like to "Friend") ... hehehe

Happy Thanksgiving all !!!!

#4 14 years ago

You picked that Revenge up for nothing by fixing the guys other machine didn't you?
If true, it shows that this great hobby can be quite rewarding for those that like to do the hard yards.
Good work Brokedad.

#5 14 years ago

Yes it was "free" for the work Leigh .... I may never own one again but in this economy and the fact it brought the big bucks for the rarity and perfect condition and low serial number I could not resist his offer. Even though I have a union job for a couple more years guaranteed I wanted the money to give back things to the family.

It was sold to a reseller who had a buyer lined up. I kinda hate that but I got my money even if he makes whatever on the deal. He picks it up on Friday and did come by to verify and see the machine yesterday.

I see several on Ebay and figure it was a decent price. I was given all the money in cash a few hours ago after accepting his offer and took it to the bank for deposit.

#6 14 years ago

I agree with you Brokedad. Pinball and the entertainment it provides cannot be emulated on a pc like the old arcade games can. As far as the economy and employment, I'm fortunate to be a state worker and part of a strong union like yourself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

7,500 (OBO)
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sold-rfm-p2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.