Topic Stats

• 154 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by dmbjunky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

fakerback_(resized).jpg
tack_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
throwing-money-2_(resized).jpg
SharpShooter_Before1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
images_(resized).jpg
Hate_(resized).jpg

There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Maybe GOT will be next.
rd

Quoted from freddy:

RD, game of thrones is a must watch! start from the begining and you will be hooked in short order!

Not sure if you have kids or not but if you do make sure they are not around... GOT is very very rough and raw at times.

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Sorry Boobs but I think GOTLE is to put it politely, "not good".
Steve Ritchie is in need of a "what have you done for me lately" success after this one.
Then again, I put ST below GOT, not liking either one at all.
Maybe he will wake up after Trudeau and the massive sales hit that GB is and stop mailing it in.
Either way, Borg and Lyman are my #1 go to team. Anything else from Stern is "show me the money" time before I consider.

As much as I like Steve Ritchie and John Borgs games I think they both need to make some new design choices with their games as as most of their recent games feel very similar in terms of shots. What has drawn me to Ghostbusters premium over any recent Ritchie or Borg game is the unique layout and feature offering. I think GB premium / LE is Stern's most innovative game to date.

3 weeks later
#153 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

...I think they both need to make some new design choices with their games as as most of their recent games ....

"Recent?" SR been the same for decades ...but people love thim

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

If I could change 1 thing on the design it would be the flipper gap. There's just no reason for it except to make the game harder with more center drains. I cringe at the though of putting larger flipper bats on a game to compensate for the gap. Maybe a more liberal tilt will be needed
Rob

The flipper gap on my BSD doesn't bother me at all. I think a larger flipper gap ups the tension when things are going good. One momentary lapse of concentration and it's over. I want to see Ghostbusters in a major tournament to see how the pros handle it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 16.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside