(Topic ID: 276102)

Sold in 6hrs!!! That’s crazy fast. My house that is.

By Nazz26

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 3 years ago

There has been a shortage of houses for a long time now. I have found that most people just give up and rent until the right deal comes along... problem is that it’s getting longer and longer every time a different friend of mine tries to buy a house. It took my realator and I 10 months of looking every single day to find the right house for the right $ and that was 3 years ago. It’s even more difficult now.

Sadly, the biggest problem is that fewer and fewer in the young workforce want to work hard any more. There is a massive shortage of qualified workers in just about every single trade in America. Building houses is costing a fortune and because it’s so pricey to find good help, cutting costs using cheaper and cheaper materials is the only way houses are getting put up these days. I have friends that are getting older and wanted to retire a long time ago. When I ask they say, “I can’t afford to retire now, I’m making a fortune in my trade.” And, “My company can’t find anyone to hire to take my place.”

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sold-in-6hrs-thats-crazy-fast-my-house-that-is-?tu=snyper2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.