• 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by starbase
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tseamans.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 10 years ago

I can understand where you are coming from. I am constantly "tweaking" and modding my pins. That is my choice, but I know a lot (and I mean a lot) of people who buy something and don't want to perform corrective maintenance on a newish machine. As long as you are happy that's all that matters.

It's funny how the flippers are quick to post "the market is what you can get" but as soon as a low sale goes down they are up in arms. I have been monitoring the hulk market. Prices are getting to this point for machines without issues. I think you got a good deal. The person who bought it will get free parts from stern and will repair it. They will have fun with it, and both parties are happy. This was a great sale.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

That's a fair comment I suppose....but Avengers is way better than Transformers. Hands down. Rules and layout are far more interesting. Theme is far more appealing to me as well. Theme also has some humor to it. Transformers is very serious. Too serious in my opinion, and I've noted that criticism. But If I had space for even 2 or 3 more pins, TFLE wouldn't be going anywhere.
I played alot of TFLE in the last 6 months....but I've played twice as much Avengers in the last 5. That's all anyone needs to now. ACDC gets a few games now and then. Avengers is IT!

I don't agree, and neither does pinside's rating (not that they mean much).

I guess Mud flap and Skids weren't humorous for you?

#52 10 years ago

You know Stern uses Kelly Services for some of their stuff? Some of those people don't give a damn how your stupid pinball machine is built. Never mind quality. You gotta want to put in the time. It's understandable when someone is just done dealing with this monopoly garbage.

Just Sayin

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tseamans.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sold-hulk-le-tonight?tu=tseamans and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.