• 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by starbase
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swf127.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I am sorry, but you are using false information as an excuse to get rid of a game. Stern would have absolutely taken care of you at no cost for a game this new. I have owned 4 Stern games, all of which I was the second owner, and they have supported me 100% on all of them with no hassle what-so-ever. If you want to blame build quality, poor QC, bad or rushed design, etc, that's fine, but blaming a lack of customer support for replacement parts is just plain wrong and shows that you didn't even try to contact them. In less time than it took you to write these posts, you could have shot Pat a quick e-mail and had parts on their way that same day.

I'd have to agree. I've always found them to be very responsive. If you find yourself in similar circumstances in future, give them a shot. You might be surprised.

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

When the Hulk mech breaks in a home environment --- well that's pretty telling. It's quite obvious they aren't making them like they used to and people used to complain about the quality back then LOL!

I'm not affiliated with Stern so I can't speak for them, but I'm assuming they're operating on the assumption that there are two distinct audiences: operators who buy the pros and collectors who buy the LE's. Since the LE's are expected to get less pounding, they pack them with fragile toys. I don't know about you, but when I see ramps that swish from side to side, I see something that's likely to break not something that will make me like the game more. I look at the fit and finish on the toys in the WOZ and there's literally no comparison. Yes, the WOZ has issues and has taken a long time, but I give those guys credit for clearly caring about the quality of their product.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swf127.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sold-hulk-le-tonight?tu=swf127 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.