• 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by starbase
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

I have never gotten parts from Stern as far back as '06 when they wanted a pic of the broken ramp on my ELVIS I finally just bought one.
I have a PM from a Pinsider that is getting the same run around on his AVLE for a floorplate.
I didn't bother with it, the mech hammers itself to pieces, there is metal fatigue, the pins on the rocker are loose and both links have hairline cracks in them.
The allen that holds the rocker on the shaft is pot metal and just twisted off when I went to loosen it and I had to disassemble the mech from the top to get it out through the bottom to remove it and drill it out.
Stern can send the parts to the new owner and he can screw with this game.
New parts are a temporary fix, you will be back to square one in a few hundred plays.

I'm not so sure. I have a hulk LE with 500+ plays with no signs of any of these issues. That demonstrates that new parts assembled correctly can work. On this game, ball times are long so 500 plays is comparible usage to 1500 on say acdc. So its fair to say that QC sucked on the machine you received. It's not fair to say new parts wouldn't solve the problem. If your presentation were true, every single avengers machine would be falling apart. They aren't.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You're not only color blind (you think Avengers has yellow GI for IM mode lol) but you're tone deaf as well!

The voice over work is excellent. Sounds like the actors used on avengers: earths mightiest heroes and many if the actors used in the pinball fx marvel tables. These voices sound very accurate and very nostalgic to any true avengers fan that isn't just a fan of the movie. Because they went this route, they weren't limited to clips of the movie. They were able to add some very cool and funny call outs for each character - some of the best come from hulk. I have a lot of people over that play the game and the voice overs hasn't been one of the common complaints.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sold-hulk-le-tonight?tu=markmon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.