• 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by starbase
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadnc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 10 years ago

I've been second owner on a couple pins and not had any trouble. I even told stern when they asked the name of the distributor. I told them I'd have to ask the original owner. I got back to them and they replaced a I/O driver board. That's a 400.00 pArt on a game that was not bought new by me. They're real good about that.

#25 10 years ago

- I had a small scratch on my ACDC lockdown. They offered to send a new lockdown, translite and t-shirt.
- I told them my hulk arm was scratched from where it hit the ramp on previous code. They sent me a new arm. Also about 12 other items.
- People i know had issues with Transformers signatures below the Apron recieved signed translites and tshirts.
Ones that had issues with decals wrinkling recieves full decal sets.
- Another friends tron arrived with a small scrathch on Tron PF. They sent him a new PLay Field.

I know some have had issues but they've been really good to be. Just my experience.

#32 10 years ago

My Hulk was purchased from JJ and im the second owner. JJs parts guy had me an I/O board out in a couple days straight from Stern. Thx BTW

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

We should just call a spade a spade on this one. The Avengers is just not a very good game.

But your wrong bud. Very wrong

#72 10 years ago

One thing that people don't like are the " Erector Set Ramps" theyre actually suppose to be the same thickness as previous ramps. The good thing is if you crack one part of it you don't have to install a whole new ramp.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Hey man, the proof is in the numbers. Guys are blowing out NIB and HUO Hulks left and right, and that was by far the most popular version.
Even Game Exchange on these boards are selling LEs for the price of premiums. I don't like the game, and I say it sucks, and you can disagree with me if you want, but IMO the market disagrees with you. The people have spoken with their wallets on this one.

Obviously less than 500 people own this pin. Just Because some are selling doesn't mean its a bad game.. In fact i don't think there's an Avengers premium used for sale anywhere except ebay currently.

Just remember SM and IM started out the same way

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadnc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sold-hulk-le-tonight?tu=chadnc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.