(Topic ID: 163307)

SOLD! Comet Pinball LEDs has New Owners!

By OLDPINGUY

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 134 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ryanwanger
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).png
    image_(resized).png
    20160705_190316_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    beezleboobvagabond2_(resized).png
    Bambi_Comet_(resized).jpg
    backglass_hdr2_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#69 7 years ago

Congrats to Art... I know he needs some time off. Although; I somehow DOUBT he'll be idle for too long. Have him pegged as a constant executioner. Meaning... idle hands isn't in his repertoire.

To Ryan and Janet; I look forward to continuing to spec Comet Pinball LEDs in all my mods. I have a STNG mod which I've been working on for years... which I hope to get samples back in the next month. It's gonna need some LEDs.

#124 7 years ago

6 days is usually the default answer for ALL of the internet to get the change.
    It really all depends on the Time-To-Live.... which according to my query is:

- Name=www.cometpinball.com
    Type=CNAME, Class=1, TTL=868 (14 Minutes 28 Seconds), RDLENGTH=2
    CNAME=cometpinball.com

which is TINY. According to this; the change should propagate within the hour.
    HOWEVER, it really depends on what Art had his TTL set to.

My advise is once you get the hosting sorted out.... as quickly as possible set the TTL to something much larger. I'd say 8hrs at a minimum. You don't want us internet vermin... taking out your host's DNS server with all the queries.

NM. I see the TTL is actually set to 1day.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sold-comet-pinball-leds-has-new-owners?tu=zitt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.