(Topic ID: 122102)

Solar City Won't Start a New Game! Halp!

By Spacewalker

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by DK
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spacewalker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hello EMPinside. New to pinball got a working Solar City and a Doozie for my EM collections. Solar City was working awesome playing great but this happened and I haven't played a game in a month. I've read all the manuals, and online things but can't really figure it out still. Any advice on what to do and troubleshoot? I've had a friend help come and replace all coils, and we made every switch work correctly (i think) and flexstone thing on them to clean.

So the machine powers on and when you hit the start game button it makes a loud "ga gunk" sound. The scoring motor on left does a full turn and then nothing happens. The game does not give power to the coil that launches the ball into the lane and gives power to the machine or scoring after this happens. It does reset the score if i add points however. We did get it working to the point once where it added a ball and you could plunge it but there was no power to the flippers. The fuses are all good as well.

I appreciate you all in advance! Thanks.
Spacewalker

#4 9 years ago

I have machine coming on for both 1 or 2 players.
Ball loads but playfield is dead. No flippers also.

Let me post video here. Thanks dirt flipper.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spacewalker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/solar-city-wont-start-a-new-game-halp?tu=spacewalker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.