image-597.jpg
image-13.jpg
image-204.jpg
image-112.jpg
image-758.jpg
image-763.jpg
image-369.jpg
image-224.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GizzArd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hi I just restored this machine and I'm wondering what everyone feels it's worth. It's working 100%. Cleaned and ready to go. It's also a sample game so I don't know how much or if it adds to the price. One plastic is cracked in the rear but taped before I got the machine. Thanks for everyone's time

image-369.jpgimage-369.jpg
image-224.jpgimage-224.jpg
image-763.jpgimage-763.jpg
image-758.jpgimage-758.jpg
image-112.jpgimage-112.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Thanks! Yeah I was thinking of letting it go around 1200 - 1000 it's also a sample game so I don't know if that really adds that much to the value or not.

#4 10 years ago

Anyone else have n idea?

#8 10 years ago

Yes I did it by hand with tape. Everything is spot on. No I didn't use gold splatter. I don't like the way it looks. I think it dirties up the machine. Do you know for a fact solar city has gold splatter? Ill research it and if the person who has interest in it and wants the splatter I'll add it on. I had a close encounters and i didn't like the spots all over it. It looked like someone was painting next to it and left paint splatter on it. This machine cab was really poor so I couldn't tell. Yeah the backglass isn't the best but I've seen a lot worse. If the person who has interest wants me to touch it up I will. I just want the possible owner to have options. I'm wondering on buying a backglass for 200 on cpr. I wasn't looking to make a huge profit on it. I wanted to provide a great looking machine that won't break the bank and look beautiful in any room. I was looking for around 1000 so I suppose I was about right on the pricing. I just wanted to restore the machine and pass it on cause I really love playing it. I don't want it to be passed over due to the way it looks.

image-204.jpgimage-204.jpg image-597.jpgimage-597.jpg image-13.jpgimage-13.jpg
#9 10 years ago

Yeah I checked the dip and I don't see the gold splatter on the sample game. Like I said I didn't see it.

#11 10 years ago

Ha ha ha Wow thanks. I really appreciate it. Doing the castle took a lot of time. I taped every line on both sides. It looks like a machine did it.

Quoted from o-din:

Your cabinet and my playfield and backglass could make beautiful music together.

1 month later
#13 9 years ago

I'm trying to sell it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GizzArd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/solar-city-restore-worth?tu=GizzArd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.