(Topic ID: 63967)

So...how much money does it take to pry a WOZLE out of someone's hands.

By Frax

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 382 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PW79
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cat.jpg
image.jpg
woz2.JPG
woz3.JPG
woz1.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
Woz_411.jpg
gymnastics.gif
ronswanson.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 382 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

He can probably unload it, he just couldn't get a refund, which is one of the points of Mr Do's post, as I understand it.

not sure what mr.do's point is, other than losing credibility with such an absolutely ridiculous story.

sorry mr.do but this bullshit isn't passing the smell test at all.

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

not sure what mr.do's point is, other than losing credibility with such an absolutely ridiculous story.

sorry mr.do but this bullshit isn't passing the smell test at all.

Mr. Doody likes to make sh*t up, check out his prior posts with respect to Woz....

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

He can probably unload it, he just couldn't get a refund, which is one of the points of Mr Do's post, as I understand it.

Exactly right!

Of course the super-pro-WoZer's attack me instead of acknowledging the fact that Jen is telling both sides different stories. ...which was the only reason I even posted it here...

Why I even attempt to bring this site accurate and current information is beyond me.

Is it my game? No.
Can I explain why he wanted to get a refund rather than sell outright? No.
Have I advised him to sell it himself for a current value? Yes
Can I explain why JJP wouldn't refund him and make more money from reselling his LE? No.

Does that about cover it?

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

so you are suggesting jjp wouldn't refund 6500$ to resell for 7500$ to someone on their waiting list and make a quick 1000$ for picking up the phone?
yeah that makes perfect sense

I'm suggesting its almost 3 years later & shit ain't right.

We don't have the answers, just speculation. There are no facts, just outdated promises & folks either making excuses or asking "WTF"

79 business days to go until we begin the countdown to a 4th Christmas of the WOZ timeline.

Do you think all 1000 will ship by Christmas?

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

You said it brother, not me..."sh*t ain't right"....

#106 10 years ago

Refund is easiest way out if you want out. Not always about the money.

Tire kickers, guys short on cash, guys want a ridiculous trade, guys who said wife won't allow it (my favorite), oops, I changed my mind, etc......

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Mr. Doody likes to make sh*t up, check out his prior posts with respect to Woz....

Feel free. Look me up...

I haven't said anything about Woz that hasn't later been proven correct. I just said it before it was public knowledge.

While you're at it, look back to see that I was the first to post a pic of Avengers parts, in bins, at the Stern factory. You guys didn't have an issue with that...

I like to get info and bring it to the "community" whenever possible. Sorry that it's not always positive but that's life.

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

We don't have the answers, just speculation. There are no facts, just outdated promises & folks either making excuses or asking "WTF"
79 business days to go until we begin the countdown to a 4th Christmas of the WOZ timeline.

One fact I have... my WOZLE #411 ships from the factory tomorrow

#109 10 years ago

Here

I want to bring some bacon positivity into this thread

Also, concrete that is good to hear. I hope my local buddy gets his soon!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#110 10 years ago

Do you realize that if every post that had a reference to poo was dropped this forum topic wouldn't exist!

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

While you're at it, look back to see that I was the first to post a pic of Avengers parts, in bins, at the Stern factory. You guys didn't have an issue with that...

I like to get info and bring it to the "community" whenever possible. Sorry that it's not always positive but that's life.

I like it, the good, bad and the ugly.....

#112 10 years ago

Ok except perhaps PBWs but a horse eating bacon, I'm sure there's some in them there hills and countryside

#113 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

thanks, just ate a couple bacon & egg tacos, don't need that visual

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Feel free. Look me up...
I haven't said anything about Woz that hasn't later been proven correct. I just said it before it was public knowledge.

So you have quick inside info on Stern, and heresay about JJP...ok

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Here
Also, concrete that is good to hear. I hope my local buddy gets his soon!

Ron Swanson loves bacon-wrapped shrimp. It’s “my number one food wrapped around my number three favorite food,”

http://www.thefrisky.com/2011-07-09/ron-swanson-likes-his-meat/

#116 10 years ago

LOL Well this went in an awkward direction....right up the poop chute.

#117 10 years ago

Lmao. Potty humor never disappoints.
A lot of crap here doesn't add up.

#118 10 years ago

Welcome back Shitnado!

#119 10 years ago

Ron Swanson: "I would go to a banquet in honor of those Somali pirates if they served bacon wrapped shrimp."

ronswanson.jpgronswanson.jpg

#120 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Quoted from MrDo:

Feel free. Look me up...I haven't said anything about Woz that hasn't later been proven correct. I just said it before it was public knowledge.

Ice, can you prove your statement?

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Exactly right!
Of course the super-pro-WoZer's attack me instead of acknowledging the fact that Jen is telling both sides different stories. ...which was the only reason I even posted it here...
Why I even attempt to bring this site accurate and current information is beyond me.
Is it my game? No.
Can I explain why he wanted to get a refund rather than sell outright? No.
Have I advised him to sell it himself for a current value? Yes
Can I explain why JJP wouldn't refund him and make more money from reselling his LE? No.
Does that about cover it?

Unfortunantly, this is why hearsay isn't allowed in court. Stories get twisted from person to person, and there's no way to question the original party. I'm not saying you're lying, but you probably don't have the complete story, just like the guy who created a big uproar about a new distributor jumping the queue.

It makes no sense for your friend to turn down 1500 profit, just like it makes no sense for Jen to turn down 1000 profit and to fill a slot on the waiting list. You seem perfectly willing to overlook your friend's illogical behaviour as harmless, but at the same time assign neferious intent to Jen's reported behavior. How do we even know his order is with JJP and not a distributor? Quite a few Pinsiders have gotten confused about this point in the past.

#122 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

One fact I have... my WOZLE #411 ships from the factory tomorrow

If you need help unboxing that let me know, can be there in an hour.

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Games are being built, games are being shipped, code continues to be released, there are no conspiracies, the game is out earning everything at most locations and most of all it's fun especially with 1.21. I don't think any of us really can understand just how difficult it is to start a pinball company from scratch and with your first machine build something with more features, toys then ever before and on top of that make it a wide body which hasn't been done in 20 years. JJP has done a fine job and I don't mind waiting a few more weeks for my game after seeing and reading just how much fun everyone is having with their games.

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Has anyone seen, or been on, or know someone on, the "waiting list"?

I purchase a WOZ the day after LE sold out with the stipulation if an LE became available I wanted it. About a week later and $7,500 lighter I was upgraded the WOZLE #622. The original owner got his or her $6,500 back. It has been JJP's policy to issue refunds w/o hassle since day #1 - especially since they could sell the spot at a profit.

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

One good thing is that JJP has kept WoZ LE prices up. They are keeping supply low and a few here are really pumping the game creating this demand. Its kind of a MINI scam since some poor souls are paying way too much for a WoZ LE when all along they could get the same game for much less. Remember, the REAL LIMITED EDITION model is the Standard not the LE. At least with Stern you're getting a true LIMITED EDITION pin and a totally different looking pin with different artwork, backglass, body armor and other features that would be hard to duplicate.

Those evil WoZ LE flippers should be happy... Oh wait, I forgot. As long as your selling WoZ LE for a big profit its totally cool but if you dare sell a Stern LE for a profit your evil and taking advantage of someone... forgive me as I forgot about the 'WoZ rule'

#127 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

One good thing is that JJP has kept WoZ LE prices up. They are keeping supply low and a few here are really pumping the game creating this demand. Its kind of a MINI scam since some poor souls are paying way too much for a WoZ LE when all along they could get the same game for much less. Remember, the REAL LIMITED EDITION model is the Standard not the LE. At least with Stern you're getting a true LIMITED EDITION pin and a totally different looking pin with different artwork, backglass, body armor and other features that would be hard to duplicate.
Those evil WoZ LE flippers should be happy... Oh wait, I forgot. As long as your selling WoZ LE for a big profit its totally cool but if you dare sell a Stern LE for a profit your evil and taking advantage of someone... forgive me as I forgot about the 'WoZ rule'

Dude, this same story is getting old. JJP and Stern do not operate the same way. JJP doesn't want to have models with different gameplay features, Stern does. What's the big deal with that? WOZECLE is an LE. There are high quality powder coated exterior and interior parts, there is a custom clear coated apron, a unique LE topper and other nice extras like the signed "deed of title" from Jack and the design team and of course a nice unique numbered plaque on the machine. Please stop coming off like you want JJP to fail as that's not going to happen with how good WOZ is and how well it and TH are selling. The more pinball companies the better for this hobby.

#128 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Dude, this same story is getting old.

And your story is some how different?

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

There are high quality powder coated exterior and interior parts, there is a custom clear coated apron, a unique LE topper and other nice extras like the signed "deed of title" from Jack and the design team and of course a nice unique numbered plaque on the machine.

Your trying hard to make the LE different so from the Standard but its not. Anyone can turn a Standard into an LE easily and cheaply...

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Please stop coming off like you want JJP to fail as that's not going to happen with how good WOZ is and how well it and TH are selling. The more pinball companies the better for this hobby.

I am not wanting JJP to fail. You WoZ guys are just too sensitive that's all. Every time something is said about WoZ that isn't 100% positive you feel we are just hoping for JJP to fail, that's not the case. Plenty of negative crap is said about Stern. Big deal, they will both survive and do well no matter what we say.

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

And your story is some how different?

Your trying hard to make the LE different so from the Standard but its not. Anyone can turn a Standard into an LE easily and cheaply...

I am not wanting JJP to fail. You WoZ guys are just too sensitive that's all. Every time something is said about WoZ that isn't 100% positive you feel we are just hoping for JJP to fail, that's not the case. Plenty of negative crap is said about Stern. Big deal, they will both survive and do well no matter what we say.

I can say the same thing about a Stern LE. I can try to go do my own powder coat job and get some side decals produced to easily make my ACDC Premium an LE right? No. JJP uses a high quality powder process with powder coat machines that cost thousands of dollars...not everyone can do that. You also can't buy the wood apron nor the unique topper. Try to go do all of those things cheaply...maybe with some spray paint and balsa wood and I'm sure that's all you have to do and it will look exactly like an LE with the same quality....lol.

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

One good thing is that JJP has kept WoZ LE prices up. They are keeping supply low and a few here are really pumping the game creating this demand. Its kind of a MINI scam since some poor souls are paying way too much for a WoZ LE when all along they could get the same game for much less.

Remember, the REAL LIMITED EDITION model is the Standard not the LE.

You really think Jack is only producing roughly 175 LEs per month to keep the price up for people who want to resell... why not only make 100 per month then? I doubt that was part of his marketing strategy. Maybe it's to make the TH look like a good deal at $7.5k (now $8k) ? Are they still 'poor souls' if the price goes to $9k or higher? The price could drop below $7k, but it could also just as easy be $9k. No one knows.

What am I missing? There will be 1,000 LEs produced. There will be standards produced until there's no one ordering one. How is the Standard the 'REAL LIMITED EDITION' ?

#131 10 years ago

Hey Guys! I'm the one that Mr. Do is talking about, so he is not lying about the conversation I had yesterday with Jen. I bought my WOZ in February of 2011, directly from Jack and not a distributor. This is not a reply to bash Jack or his accomplishments, just my history of my purchase. I made several purchases from Jack in the past and felt comfortable with him, and that is why I "took the plunge" and decided to send in the money to buy WOZ. Like all pinsiders who ordered the pin, I've been waiting patiently for my WOZ. I was told the pin would be delivered in late July, early August. Then the end of September, and now the end of October. I never hounded or called Jack complaining about the delivery of my WOZ. In fact, the only time I called over the last 2 1/2 years to ask about the delivery has been twice (not counting the times I called wanting to send the money in for my different pre-order payment schedules) Not related, but once you get burned on a bad internet purchase you always play "caution to the wind."

I read a lot on pinside (good and bad) about the pins and pinsiders' reactions to overall quality and fun of each new title, including Stern and JJP. I hear stories about boards going out, dings on the playfields, etc. and to tell you I'm not a little nervous about me even getting my pin from JJP would be a lie. I basically asked Jen about the refund because the thought is always in the back of my mind the possible financial problems JJP might be having in producing the pins. Why else wouldn't a refund being returned to me if the money wasn't available? When I asked that question about the refund I was basically "testing the waters", maybe hoping to get a response to calm my fears of the company not being in a financial hole. The response I got wasn't very reassuring. What if October comes around and my pin isn't ready for some unknown reason? I was told my pin is already in the "production phase" and the money can't be refunded, which hopefully means I will be getting my pin in the next 30 days.

Can I sell my WOZ and make a great profit? Sure I can, I'm not that stupid. It wouldn't be fair to me to sell my WOZ at the price I paid for it to someone who hasn't been waiting this long for it. We all have paid big bucks out to get their favorite pin because they came across it sooner, only to find it later at a cheaper price or a better condition. (and vice versa) Do I still have the hopes my pin will be delivered and it will knock my socks off? I surely hope so. That is the only reason I keep having faith in the delivery. If any pinsiders bash me because of my feelings on the subject, then so be it. But I guarantee anybody else who pre-ordered the WOZ like I did has had (or still has) those feelings like I mentioned above. Will I ever pre-order a pin like this again? HELL NO! My next NIB purchase will only be after I play the pin in person, is already for sale, or read enough views of it from my fellow pinsiders or if I watch enough Youtube vidoes of the pin to make me feel like I already own the pin.

Again, my apologies to Mr. Do (Mark) for getting him into this mess. Mark even told me if I really wanted a WOZ I could sell my LE and get a regular version right now, so if he was such a JJP basher why would he make a suggestion of getting another WOZ instead of another pin? (like the new Star Trek which does look awesome) It seems lately you can't get on Pinside and say "Good Morning" without getting a sarcastic remark afterwards. I met a lot of great people on Pinside and Mark is probably one of the best. As a good friend, he has only expressed concerns of making sure I get the pin and being happy with the purchase, even if it means I back out and not lose money. My wife is a HUGE WOZ fan and is anxiously waiting the pin (even though she's not a pin player). But, she has expressed concerns about not getting the pin yet and the money still being out there with nothing in hand. She knows nothing of the pinball community, just nervous and cautious about the long wait in hand.

Okay, enough of the ranting. Just wanted to clear up some things. Have a great day and God Bless America!

#132 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I can say the same thing about a Stern LE. I can try to go do my own powder coat job and get some side decals produced to easily make my ACDC Premium an LE right? No. JJP uses a high quality powder process with powder coat machines that cost thousands of dollars...not everyone can do that. You also can't buy the wood apron nor the unique topper. Try to go do all of those things cheaply...maybe with some spray paint and balsa wood and I'm sure that's all you have to do and it will look exactly like an LE with the same quality....lol.

The powder coating is done by Alex. It's a 3 stage powder job. It's very nicely done. Bit something equally nice can be done, perhaps even by Alex and its not a fortune. Maybe $400 depending on what gets done. My glossy green looks great and was $120. Its not on par with Alex's work but it really does look good and is very high gloss and durable.

As for the topic thread, I am selling my preorder for $7500. When no one jumped on my woz to pick up now I mentioned in passing I'd sell the preorder instead for $7500 and my inbox was flooded. Sale is pending and if that falls through, Frax is next in line for it.

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Hey Guys! I'm the one that Mr. Do is talking about, so he is not lying about the conversation I had yesterday with Jen. I bought my WOZ in February of 2011, directly from Jack and not a distributor. This is not a reply to bash Jack or his accomplishments, just my history of my purchase. I made several purchases from Jack in the past and felt comfortable with him, and that is why I "took the plunge" and decided to send in the money to buy WOZ. Like all pinsiders who ordered the pin, I've been waiting patiently for my WOZ. I was told the pin would be delivered in late July, early August. Then the end of September, and now the end of October. I never hounded or called Jack complaining about the delivery of my WOZ. In fact, the only time I called over the last 2 1/2 years to ask about the delivery has been twice (not counting the times I called wanting to send the money in for my different pre-order payment schedules) Not related, but once you get burned on a bad internet purchase you always play "caution to the wind."
I read a lot on pinside (good and bad) about the pins and pinsiders' reactions to overall quality and fun of each new title, including Stern and JJP. I hear stories about boards going out, dings on the playfields, etc. and to tell you I'm not a little nervous about me even getting my pin from JJP would be a lie. I basically asked Jen about the refund because the thought is always in the back of my mind the possible financial problems JJP might be having in producing the pins. Why else wouldn't a refund being returned to me if the money wasn't available? When I asked that question about the refund I was basically "testing the waters", maybe hoping to get a response to calm my fears of the company not being in a financial hole. The response I got wasn't very reassuring. What if October comes around and my pin isn't ready for some unknown reason? I was told my pin is already in the "production phase" and the money can't be refunded, which hopefully means I will be getting my pin in the next 30 days.
Can I sell my WOZ and make a great profit? Sure I can, I'm not that stupid. It wouldn't be fair to me to sell my WOZ at the price I paid for it to someone who hasn't been waiting this long for it. We all have paid big bucks out to get their favorite pin because they came across it sooner, only to find it later at a cheaper price or a better condition. (and vice versa) Do I still have the hopes my pin will be delivered and it will knock my socks off? I surely hope so. That is the only reason I keep having faith in the delivery. If any pinsiders bash me because of my feelings on the subject, then so be it. But I guarantee anybody else who pre-ordered the WOZ like I did has had (or still has) those feelings like I mentioned above. Will I ever pre-order a pin like this again? HELL NO! My next NIB purchase will only be after I play the pin in person, is already for sale, or read enough views of it from my fellow pinsiders or if I watch enough Youtube vidoes of the pin to make me feel like I already own the pin.
Again, my apologies to Mr. Do (Mark) for getting him into this mess. Mark even told me if I really wanted a WOZ I could sell my LE and get a regular version right now, so if he was such a JJP basher why would he make a suggestion of getting another WOZ instead of another pin? (like the new Star Trek which does look awesome) It seems lately you can't get on Pinside and say "Good Morning" without getting a sarcastic remark afterwards. I met a lot of great people on Pinside and Mark is probably one of the best. As a good friend, he has only expressed concerns of making sure I get the pin and being happy with the purchase, even if it means I back out and not lose money. My wife is a HUGE WOZ fan and is anxiously waiting the pin (even though she's not a pin player). But, she has expressed concerns about not getting the pin yet and the money still being out there with nothing in hand. She knows nothing of the pinball community, just nervous and cautious about the long wait in hand.
Okay, enough of the ranting. Just wanted to clear up some things. Have a great day and God Bless America!

So Jen told you that JJP would not issue you a refund and that you now had to take the game at this point? Others have requested and received refunds over the years. However, you were denied this? Just want to make sure this is what you are saying.

#134 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

too bad you didn't back the truck up to buy 10 wozle when they came out @ 6500$ teekee. you could of flipped them for an easy 10,000-15,000.

boy did you ever miss an easy opportunity to make easy cash ,you must be pissed being a flipper failure

#135 10 years ago

How many apologies are owed to MrDo ?

#136 10 years ago

Jack did address this earlier today in the WOZ forum.

#137 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

too bad you didn't back the truck up to buy 10 wozle when they came out @ 6500$ teekee. you could of flipped them for an easy 10,000-15,000.
boy did you ever miss an easy opportunity to make easy cash ,you must be pissed being a flipper failure

I don't know, tying up all that cash for 3-4 years doesn't seem worth it. I mean if it was just about the money you would have done better to leave it in the bank or almost any other crappy investment then to try to make a grand or two off some poor soul that doesn't know any better...

Those guys that put up their $6500-$7500 years ago only to get their money back today lost BIG unfortunately and those that sell their spot for $8500 today pretty much just broke even...

#138 10 years ago

Thanks, IndyPin!

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

I read a lot on pinside (good and bad) about the pins and pinsiders' reactions to overall quality and fun of each new title, including Stern and JJP. I hear stories about boards going out, dings on the playfields, etc. and to tell you I'm not a little nervous about me even getting my pin from JJP would be a lie. I basically asked Jen about the refund because the thought is always in the back of my mind the possible financial problems JJP might be having in producing the pins. Why else wouldn't a refund being returned to me if the money wasn't available? When I asked that question about the refund I was basically "testing the waters",

I think everyone that is on the WOZ/JJP emotional roller coaster during the past 2 -2 1/2 years has had a moment of doubt. So I understand where you are coming from. It sounds like you are in a really low moment of this ride Indy, and making assumptions (financial problems) based on responses that weren't too your liking is crappy. I feel bad that you are in this crappy place at the moment. My suggestion would be to wait it out another 30 days you are so close. But if you really cannot stomach this roller coaster any longer just hop off the ride and sell the game. There are so many nice pinsiders that would buy this for $8,000 in a heartbeat, you would be helping them get a game and clearing your head at the same time. Win Win

Good luck to you and I hope you get this all sorted out.

#140 10 years ago

Im selling my spot - just posted, PM if interested - thanks...

#141 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I don't know, tying up all that cash for 3-4 years doesn't seem worth it. I mean if it was just about the money you would have done better to leave it in the bank or almost any other crappy investment then to try to make a grand or two off some poor soul that doesn't know any better...

Not one part of this statement is factual!

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

so jjp would not want to give a refund and resell it for an easy 1000$ ? i smell bullshit here.

No apologies are due to MrDo. He obviously and purposefully worded his post to be adversarial.

This game is in the process of being built as Indypin said. Like purchasing a car (bmw for example) once it enters production you own it.

#143 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I got,

Concretehardt
Vex
Iceman
Wcbrandes
Pen
Sammieguys
Sunfox
Alex levy

#144 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I got,
Concretehardt
Vex
Iceman
Wcbrandes
Pen
Sammieguys
Sunfox
Alex levy

None.. MrDo's post was purposefully ambigious. At no point did he said the game was already in production. Just that "JJP wouldn't refund his friends money" which is BS. Quit the crap Jim.

#145 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I got,
Concretehardt
Vex
Iceman
Wcbrandes
Pen
Sammieguys
Sunfox
Alex levy

Really? I thought my response was quite reasonable considering the vague, anonymous third-party nature of the information presented.

Considering the original source was an active Pinsider, I don't see why he couldn't have posted HIS story in the first place. At least then it is direct, first-party information and we could ask questions to clear up puzzling details.

#146 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

lmk which bank is paying 10,000-15,000 over three years on 65,000. i will make a major deposit when i have the name of this bank. i will even show you my deposit slip.

committing to 10 machines would be a real roller coaster ride for 3-4 years for sure, not for the faint of heart.

#147 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

No apologies are due to MrDo. He obviously and purposefully worded his post to be adversarial.
This game is in the process of being built as Indypin said. Like purchasing a car (bmw for example) once it enters production you own it.

Just stop already, Alex. I didn't post ANYTHING adversarial. I told the facts and people don't like reading them. Nothing more.

As for "production" of this game, he's been told it's 30 days out for the past 5-6 months. LoL.

#148 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

lmk which bank is paying 10,000-15,000 over three years on 65,000. i will make a major deposit when i have the name of this bank. i will even show you my deposit slip.
committing to 10 machines would be a real roller coaster ride for 3-4 years for sure, not for the faint of heart.

and who is buying WoZ LE's for $10,000-$15,000? No one... $8000-$8500 if your lucky.

#149 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Good luck with that. They can't even admit that I provided ACCURATE info.

#150 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Good luck with that. They can't even admit that I provided ACCURATE info.

Welcome to the world of OZ !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 382 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sohow-much-money-does-it-take-to-pry-a-wozle-out-of-someones-hands/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.