Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4540 (resized).JPG
70840829664__D47671D6-34AE-4B63-985E-8F04D1B60839 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
628x471 (resized).jpg
304871566_1931368553920986_6118019157589108598_n (resized).jpg
There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

Regarding the Lightning multiball change - let's say you complete the red arrows to start multiball, but you have NO balls locked and the other two balls are sitting in the outhole runway. Is it still going to activate the playfield X loop arrows like the original code, even though the other two balls were already out of play in the outhole runway when you started multiball?

From the code looks like it will turn them on briefly and then turn them off. I don't actually own a lightning anymore when I wrote this so one of the people that have installed it will have to answer that.

I'd suggest getting a ball locked before completing the 9 standups

I did put a comment in the code that says "resets standups if no balls locked - RIPOFF"

#52 1 year ago

Multiball with no locks is extremely rare, too, so if it merely turns pf X on and then off again it's no big deal.

#53 1 year ago

Maybe next run through the code I'll make it do something different on the stand ups if you don't have a ball locked like maybe reset four of them. That might work.

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from slochar:

Maybe next run through the code I'll make it do something different on the stand ups if you don't have a ball locked like maybe reset four of them. That might work.

Yeah seems like a good idea. Was wondering what the new code does in the one-ball multiball scenario as far as the lock holes too. The pf X gets disabled, but then what about the lock holes? At that point are they still in 'multiball mode' where they will keep spitting that one ball out until you drain, or is multiball totally 'off' then and they will relock?

#55 1 year ago

You're not in multiball at that point. The added code sets a flag to not allow the relocking during multiball IF multiball actually started (i.e. balls were in locks).

Looking at the standup code, it will pretty easy to swap things around to NOT 'ripoff' the player if you start as you detail; also I should be able to shift the arrows (it may very well put the arrows on in single ball mode, IIRC I put the trigger to turn that off as a trough switch... since you won't hit the trough in single ball mode until the ball drains, it might leave the bonus x advance ON, which I didn't really want.)

I'd think that you can take the standups and back off 3 or 4 of them if you complete them in this fashion vs. removing all of them like the stock code does, and just don't start multiball in that situation. Maybe give a score for it? I wonder if I can make it say "Anger Thor" in that scenario instead of "Thor Angered" so you know something happened?

Flight 2000 has something similar re: ripping the player off, if you've built the 5-4-3-2-1 down to 2/1, you have to restart it depending on when you lock the ball (i.e. no credit given up to that point.... I forget exactly what the ripoff was, but I changed that in that project as well)

#56 1 year ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

The original MPU-200 in my Lightning has no issues, it uses the set of four mem chips. But I **really** want the new version with the multiball changes etc. I've never burned any chips before. If I put in a Weebly, can anybody recommend a burner that definitely works with the 27512 chip?

I just picked up this new Xgecu T48 programmer. Supposedly has support for 25v chips but I have not tried yet. Done 27C512 and 27C040 with it and it works fine.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256804233005308.html

Between that thing and the TOP3000 I will probably retire the GX-4X and dual wield these two. TOP3000 for the 42pin EEPROMS i use on the combo ROMs and the Xgecu for everything else. Software seems good, they are all a little quirky.

W27C512-45 is my preferred part number for the 512K memory. Good EEPROM chip that can be erased electrically without UV.

#57 1 year ago

I just added slochar's recent updates to the combo ROM used on the replacement MPU. Combo ROM list sheet and custom ROM readme files uploaded here.
https://nvram.weebly.com/mpu.html
https://nvram.weebly.com/custom-rom-info.html

#58 1 year ago
Quoted from barakandl:

I just picked up this new Xgecu T48 programmer. Supposedly has support for 25v chips but I have not tried yet.

I also bought one of these - been here a week and tomorrow I'll be programming some 2716 and 2732 EPROMs for test.

The XgPro software's logic test had 6821 there but it never worked on the previous programmer (TL866ii+). I notice they only list it on their high end T56 model now. Pity they didn't make it work with the T48 too.
BTW, 27C160 which fits your MPU boards combo ROM socket is supported using an adapter (which they haven't released yet). I know you're using an (E)EPROM but maybe they'll support that too.

#59 1 year ago

I'll order a Weebly and install it (with the updated Lightning code), then when slochar finalizes the changes I'll check out the above burners and give it a shot. I can keep my old MPU as a known-working spare.

#60 1 year ago
Quoted from Quench:

I also bought one of these - been here a week and tomorrow I'll be programming some 2716 and 2732 EPROMs for test.
The XgPro software's logic test had 6821 there but it never worked on the previous programmer (TL866ii+). I notice they only list it on their high end T56 model now. Pity they didn't make it work with the T48 too.
BTW, 27C160 which fits your MPU boards combo ROM socket is supported using an adapter (which they haven't released yet). I know you're using an (E)EPROM but maybe they'll support that too.

The MX29F1615 EEPROM version of 27C160 i use does not seem to be supported. I bought a top3000 pretty much just to do that chip, so no worries.

I decided to try XGecu T48 on a 25v chip. don't see M2732 or any 2532 listed but it had AM2732. I burned a M2732 as AM2732. It failed verify, re-burned it twice and it verifies okay. I will let it sit overnight and see if it still verifies OK. I just did about 20 AM27C040 with it and they where all OK first try.

If you burn the same data over and over again TOP3000 and XGPro software have some nice features to make it easy by detecting when a new chip is put in the socket.

1 week later
#61 1 year ago

I put the Weebly in set up for Lightning's V21 but I seem to have a problem. The center drop bank worked fine with the original board but with V21 it is failing to reset it no matter how many times I trigger the targets by pulling them up and dropping again (and they are absolutely scoring). Drops stay down and just keep scoring points and adding bonus forever once they are all down. If only one or two are down it will score the downed targets again at each ball serve but still won't reset them.

Center bank resets fine in solenoid test but not in play or at game start. The new multiball stuff works so I know I have V21. I switched the dips back to the original version and the bank works fine. Is it something to do with the new code to not reset banks that it sees are already up? Also tried the rom memory clear via the game dip switches, no change.

Just noticed the upper drop bank behaves the same w/V21, except it is on and off, sometimes it works, other times just quits resetting. Not seeing anything consistent as far as what causes it to fail or work.

Little more v21 testing - it's really goofy. The middle bank, if completed but still stuck 'down', will sometimes reset if I knock down the TOP bank, and vice versa. That's the only time I've seen the middle bank pop up at all during a game.

#62 1 year ago

Nuther issue I noticed after putting in the Weebly, I switched the dips around several times to verify:

V21 - works but with above issues
Free play version - works fine.
Stock version - all five displays show a few static digits in different places after power up, can't start a game, attract mode lights are totally different. It's acting like I made an error in the dip switches but I used the current list of dip settings and I just bought the board, the chip in it is marked 8/22. Dip setting for stock code is 10100000.

Can anybody else verify this on their game? Again, zero issues with Free Play version so it doesn't seem like it's my machine. But I don't WANT the free play version.

#63 1 year ago

Sounds like I stuffed up the drop resetting code 'solenoid saver' I'll just remove that and reupload will be v22.

#64 1 year ago

http://tsqmadness.com/slochar/ZIP/

light v22 is there, no solenoid saver always resets banks. I'll revisit at a later date for the drop saver.... kind of a neat feature but not strictly needed.

#65 1 year ago

Weebly sent me the corrected rom chip, also with Lightning v22, I'm trying out the new multiball logic. New rule 4 doesn't seem to be in effect, pf X loop is remaining active when multiball ends and only one ball left in play. But I had zero issue with that existing rule anyway. Starting multiball with no locked balls still lights pf X as before as well which I think is good, you're not getting 'ripped off'. Multiballs are now guaranteed to make it to the lower playfield instead of relocking, so scores should definitely go up, more pf X's etc. But starting multiball is not easy to begin with and it's a 7 digit game so no problem.
Thanks to barakandl and slochar for helping me get it up and running. NO MORE RELOCKS!

**Argh, was playing about my third game so of *course* one of my aftermarket drop targets snaps in half! Fortunately, just yesterday I was able to order a set of the stronger nylon tombstones from Australia that are not supposed to brick like these crummy hooded targets do. Sort of a bad timing/good timing thing.

304871566_1931368553920986_6118019157589108598_n (resized).jpg304871566_1931368553920986_6118019157589108598_n (resized).jpg
#66 1 year ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

Weebly sent me the corrected rom chip, also with Lightning v22, I'm trying out the new multiball logic. New rule 4 doesn't seem to be in effect, pf X loop is remaining active when multiball ends and only one ball left in play. But I had zero issue with that existing rule anyway. Starting multiball with no locked balls still lights pf X as before as well which I think is good, you're not getting 'ripped off'. Multiballs are now guaranteed to make it to the lower playfield instead of relocking, so scores should definitely go up, more pf X's etc. But starting multiball is not easy to begin with and it's a 7 digit game so no problem.
Thanks to barakandl and slochar for helping me get it up and running. NO MORE RELOCKS!
**Argh, was playing about my third game so of *course* one of my aftermarket drop targets snaps in half! Fortunately, just yesterday I was able to order a set of the stronger nylon tombstones from Australia that are not supposed to brick like these crummy hooded targets do. Sort of a bad timing/good timing thing.[quoted image]

Great to hear we have stable code without balls re-locking!

The playfield X loop remaining active when multiball ends and only one ball left in play and starting multiball with no locked balls still lighting playfield X is a personal preference thing, I guess. For me, it's not logical to have multiball rules while there isn't any multiball play.

Following general 'pinball logic' (and my personal preference), multiball rules should stop once multiball is over. For Lightning, that'd mean that the possibility to boost playfield X only exists in multiball play. However, the achieved playfield X during multiball can stay active for the remainder of that ball, also during single ball play.

I think it'd be cool to get a fairly high amount of points for making all standups during single ball play without any balls locked. Maybe accompanied by a distinctive sound effect once you've hit them all. Think of it as a single ball jackpot. This would make going for the standups without any balls locked a strategic goal. But, again: no playfield x boosting during single ball play, imho.

#67 1 year ago

I figure now with all the multiballs staying in play until they drain, you're much more likely to get a higher pf X number anyway with three balls going below every time, and more multiballs up top (and balls you shoot up there during multiball) also now able to drop thru the upper flipper hole with a 50/50 chance of advancing pf X when it falls into the loop, since no more relocking. In the long run scores will go up.

With no balls locked, completing the arrows lights the loop so to me that is a good reward. The relocking multiball was *horrible* but how the pf X stayed on, I never thought boy that needs to be changed. I can see where turning off the pf X loop makes it a little more like how Black Knight works but in that case you *automatically* get the 3X and 2X during multiball, you don't have to advance it with a separate shot (during multiball to boot) like Lightning.

#68 1 year ago

So far I'd say the very best thing about the new Lightning multiball is it makes multiball worth it now. And you KNOW it's always going to be frantic like multiball is supposed to be. The last 20 years I was like, oh great, maybe only one ball will relock within two seconds, what was the point, maybe I'll get lucky this time. I didn't want to watch. Sometimes I *didn't* for the first few seconds. And if I did, gee, maybe I should just let them dribble down the hole, it's like Multiball Death City up here. The original multiballs were always trying to see how insanely fast they could commit suicide in a dumb way before you even had a chance to lay a flipper on them, a chance to do anything. Was a drag when you had your eyes on the lower playfield and the next second you're looking around thinking, hey didn't I have another ball going, what happened to it?

Maybe they made them relock originally to compensate for the fact that where they are, they are so damn EASY to lock in the first place. You don't even really need to shoot at them, they seem to be more likely to be slung or bounced into the holes than if I take a whack at them, and you can only really do that on the center one and you really have to stick it.

#69 1 year ago

So when you're down to single ball you can still advance x? I'll probably go back into it and make completion of the targets without a lock do something like score twenty thou and take away three or four arrows.

#70 1 year ago
Quoted from slochar:

So when you're down to single ball you can still advance x? I'll probably go back into it and make completion of the targets without a lock do something like score twenty thou and take away three or four arrows.

Yes, with either 'one ball multiball', or after a real multiball ends with one ball left, pf X loop stays lit and continues to advance like the original.

Noticed that if 'one ball multiball' is started OR a real multiball is down to one ball left, the holes will go back to re-lock mode. At first I was expecting the ball to spit back out just like when you have multiple balls going... but with only one ball in play locking you're going to be served another ball anyway so it's not a ripoff, you're merely starting the locking process again.

#71 1 year ago

It will reenable lock with single ball otherwise you would only get one multiball possible per ball in play.

#72 1 year ago

So I have added a no-balls locked rule to completing the standups, so that it gives 20k with a newly formulated callout, and the bottom 2 standups and the upper PF rightmost 2 standups will unlight.

I corrected the advancing playfield X as part of this, I had formulated the logic but never implemented it - duh! So if I have this correct, the multiball will end when 2 balls drain, and the PF X will remain active, but not be able to advance (the blue large inserts should be off in this situation).

If someone can test LMK and I can email you the file. In a day or so if no one does I'll stick it up on the tsmadness site as v23 but leave 22 there in case I've introduced a bug. The testing for multiball games in general in pinmame is arduous for most games but I did the best I could. No substitute for having the actual game.

#73 1 year ago

lightning v23 is posted at the above link, standups completed without a ball locked will give 20k, new callout, and reset the standups to 4 completed (instead of all) - should not start the advancing X sequence.

Need someone to stick this in a game and test as I have no game here.

#74 1 year ago

I have ordered an Xgecu burner and a few 27C512 chips, might take me awhile to figure it out after I get it but when I do I'll try the newest Lightning stuff.

#75 1 year ago

Did you get the eeprom version of the 512? *MUCH* more convenient!

Winbond, I think last time I ordered I had to do ebay for them.

#76 1 year ago
Quoted from slochar:

Oh so you don't need to use UV to erase them? Is that the only diff? Oh well I already have a UV nail polish light I bought for curing resin.

1 week later
#77 1 year ago

Okay so I got my new Xgecu T48 burner going (I think!). Loaded the unzipped Lightning vers 23 .512 file as is onto a 27C512 chip for use on my Weebly. Then I read it and looks like the correct same file (even though still says V21) so can I just pop this into the Weebly socket? I didn't change any of those settings from where the defaults were when I hit PROG so not sure if I might have missed something, never burned a chip before in my life.

Also how long do I UV these to erase them? This first chip I tried read all FFs which I'm guessing it was already erased.

Thanks

628x471 (resized).jpg628x471 (resized).jpg
#78 1 year ago

It's the newer version I just didn't update the text at the start. should say 23 when you boot it.

Yes, all $FF is blank. I usually do about 20 minutes in my eraser for this size eprom, but you can always do a blank check.

Also, make sure you 'skip blank' - already checked in yours. Much faster to program chips with large swaths of blank.

#79 1 year ago

Heh-heyyy, looks like it's working, got version 23, I'll be playing around with it this week, thanks This is really neato.

#80 1 year ago

Lightning testing, vers 23:

1. On 2 or 3 ball multiball with one ball left, pf X arrows remain active and can be advanced. So still seems to be a hitch in that change. The only time they go off during a ball in play is if you make it to 4X but that is stock.
2. Version # at power up or mpu reboot sometimes shows '23' but sometimes '33'.
3. The elimination of no-lock multiball looks to be working -- pf X loops stay off, turns the selected 4 red arrows off again and adds some extra points, plus the game says "Goddess angered", cool!

#81 1 year ago
Quoted from slochar:

Winbond, I think last time I ordered I had to do ebay for them.

W27C512 is the best dip28 ROM and what I would recommend using. electrically erasable, the burner erases them pretty much instantly. Fast enough for anything in pinball. They made possibly billions of them, very common and cheap. Salvage pulls have been near 100% all working. UV EPROMs more of a headache with pealing labels over windows, and erasing, many more of salvaged EPROMs are duds vs the EEPROMs.

#82 1 year ago

There's also the Winbond W27E512 (part number with the 'E' is a little more obvious that it's an electrically erasable PROM).
The W27E512 is more a military spec part. They're also plentiful and prices are the same.

Quoted from slochar:

It's the newer version I just didn't update the text at the start. should say 23 when you boot it.

That's a nice touch having text file details at the start of the ROM.

#83 1 year ago

Strange about the thirty three the code for this is literally load 23, store in display RAM.

Quoted from Quench:

That's a nice touch having text file details at the start of the ROM.

One of the meteor versions has an embedded zip of the source code in the 512 version.

There have been others that have the readme contents in clear text at the start as well. Might as well use the otherwise empty space.

#84 1 year ago
Quoted from slochar:

Strange about the thirty three the code for this is literally load 23, store in display RAM.

Example, powered up and booted, said '23', immediately flipped thru the coin door diagnostics to the end in order to reboot it again, now it said '33'. But the next time it could be different, no pattern I can see yet, each time you powerup or via the mpu reset button you could get 23 or 33.

Pf X advance disablement does work correctly in one circumstance I found so far - if you start a game with balls *already* locked in the holes, and you start multiball, *then* the pf X arrows turn off when you are down to one ball. Other than that, it doesn't seem to be turning off when multiball ends. So it is partially working.

#85 1 year ago

Can you try running the display test and see if anything on the match display is wonky? Like I said it's literally the same exact code at bootup that stern uses to put the '17' in the match display... it's just putting a different # there. There would be no way for anything other than this code to be in there.

I'll track the bonus X again. It must turn it on somewhere else although I didn't think it did.

#86 1 year ago

Now I remember a thread I was in and mentioned that '17' question, and back then I noticed sometimes it showed '27' instead. That was with the original Stern board in it that I still have, with the factory roms. But same thing it's doing here, appearing to add 10 to it, sometimes. But it is still doing it with a new Weebly so I don't understand it, it's doing it with either MPU. Credit display digits all act perfect in display tests and during game and when showing match nbrs, diagnostic test nbrs etc.

#87 1 year ago

swap pf display with the credit (make sure you swap that little helper board that's on the pf display to the other) and see if it follows the display. Probably needs resoldering on the glass/connector for hairline cracks, common.

You can also wiggle the connector while on and see if it changes.

#88 1 year ago

Nothing shows up with wiggling/pulling/reseating the connector. When display is showing '33', hitting diagnostic button *immediately* starts display tests with '111111' and it shows correctly including the credit display. Only time I see a problem is when it's displaying 33 instead of 23. No intermitent behavior besides this.

It's changing the first digit from a 1 to a 2 (17 vs 27), or from a 2 to a 3 (23 vs 33). Like it's a logical thing, not just one digit with some goofed-up segments on the display's board or connector.

**Update - swapped in the credit display from my EBD as it was easier than messing with the pf bonus display. Still does the same thing, can display either 33 or 23 after rebooting/powerup. Depending on the weather.

#89 1 year ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

Lightning testing, vers 23:
1. On 2 or 3 ball multiball with one ball left, pf X arrows remain active and can be advanced. So still seems to be a hitch in that change. The only time they go off during a ball in play is if you make it to 4X but that is stock.
2. Version # at power up or mpu reboot sometimes shows '23' but sometimes '33'.
3. The elimination of no-lock multiball looks to be working -- pf X loops stay off, turns the selected 4 red arrows off again and adds some extra points, plus the game says "Goddess angered", cool!

http://tsqmadness.com/slochar/ZIP/light_24.zip

added an additional check to the routine that handles flashing the lamps (and also turns off when 4x achieved) to also turn off the lamps if relock is eligible (i.e. multiball is over). Did you happen to notice on 23 and earlier, if multiball ends, do the advance lamps stop flashing and just stay on solid? The previous way I was ending the advance was to stop the timed routine that handles flashing the lamps.

That's the only change in 24.

Quoted from frenchmarky:

It's changing the first digit from a 1 to a 2 (17 vs 27), or from a 2 to a 3 (23 vs 33). Like it's a logical thing, not just one digit with some goofed-up segments on the display's board or connector.

I don't think this is a software issue. It might be a hardware timing issue due to lightning having an extra display in the mix in the PF. Did anyone else in the lightning thread have the same issue when you posted there? At least since it did it with the original software in place I know it's not something I changed (lightning did not get any deep backend changes that would effect this - the interrupt software is exactly the same as stock)

#90 1 year ago

On v23 the blue pf X arrows turned off completely (in that one scenario where it worked, starting a game with balls already in the locks and then getting multiball). Otherwise the arrows stay active and flashing after they should have been turned off.

That 23/33 thing is totally minor but still would be cool to figure out why/how it's doing it.

I'll give v24 a try, thanks!

#91 1 year ago

Nine ball updated to v22 as well, bug in power up hstd display (worked fine after a game played) where the scores did not cycle, just stay hstd on display

#92 1 year ago

Lightning v24 test: I can't get the pf X arrows to light/advance at all now. I tried the typical multiball scenarios and whether I lock the balls myself or I start a game with them already locked, no dice

#93 1 year ago

That's progress at least I know the lamps can actually go off. Try v25 I just put up there with a rearranged routine I think I have this this time. At least as far as I can test in pinmame without graphics..... this is what I have to work with when I'm testing these things. Displays, the top grid where you see a couple yellow dots is the lamps, the next grid is the switches, and the last grid is the solenoids (I think....)

Also from the other thread with 9 ball stuff I pulled the new 9 ball as the fix for the hstd at first bootup broke starting the game. This might have been something with the guy's test machine, but I don't know for sure but I do know the older version other than the hstd thing works fine.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#94 1 year ago
Quoted from slochar:

That's progress at least I know the lamps can actually go off. Try v25 I just put up there with a rearranged routine I think I have this this time.

Looks like the blue pf X arrows are shutting off correctly when multiball is down to only one ball now.

#95 1 year ago

yeah, just had to get the parameters for the routines in the corrected order, don't check for something being on if you haven't turned it on yet

LMK if anything else crops up.

#96 1 year ago

The arrows shutting off makes a ton more sense to me now after seeing it in action. There's more urgency in shooting the pf X loop before multiball ends, plus it adds to the difficulty since the loop is only lit while you're having to deal with two or three balls on the playfield(s) and not just one. And with the non-relocking balls, you *will* be dealing with more than one ball much more often during multiball. I like it!

#97 1 year ago

This alll sounds very cool! I wish I had a Lightning close-by to experience it on.

I understand that, after Multiball, the PFx now stays on until the end of the ball, correct?

Here's a thought to play with:
Would it add to gameplay if the PFx would slowly decrement once you're back in 1-ball play? Something like -1 PFx every 10 seconds, accompanied by a sound effect for every PFx that gets decremented?

This would make it worthwhile to go for Multiball again during that same ball.

#98 1 year ago
Quoted from Jappie:

This alll sounds very cool! I wish I had a Lightning close-by to experience it on.
I understand that, after Multiball, the PFx now stays on until the end of the ball, correct?
Here's a thought to play with:
Would it add to gameplay if the PFx would slowly decrement once you're back in 1-ball play? Something like -1 PFx every 10 seconds, accompanied by a sound effect for every PFx that gets decremented?

Yeah, leaves it active. I put some stubs in the code for the pf x to fade, I might revisit this at some point. I don't know if people would notice/care? Lightning is in that era where rules depth was going from simple to 'what can we do with this?' deeper.

#99 1 year ago
Quoted from Jappie:

I think that would be overboard. Already resets at end of ball (whereas bonus X doesn't), and now stops advancing when multiball is over. Start stealing what I already earned from the loop shot? Too much. If I didn't have to earn it, like how BK just gives it to you depending on how many balls are in play, that would be different. Too much like a penalty, I'd start wondering if the loop shot was even worth the trouble.

#100 1 year ago
Quoted from slochar:

Yeah, leaves it active. I put some stubs in the code for the pf x to fade, I might revisit this at some point. I don't know if people would notice/care? Lightning is in that era where rules depth was going from simple to 'what can we do with this?' deeper.

I mean, in the end the question is how much of your time you want to spend on this code. You've already put many free hours in it, which is amazing as it stands.

That being said, I do think the decrement of PFx would be the icing on the New Multiball Rules-cake for Lightning.

Reason 1: When it comes to 'pinball logic', it would make sense that playfield X is on a timer (or decrements per X seconds) when in 1-ball play. The machines with this feature that I can think of all have this. Doctor Who comes to mind as an excellent example.

Reason 2: It's more fair towards other players if you're playing multiplayer: the player that gets multiball will almost always win, because of the unlimited playfield X scores that can make his score so much higher, even in the 1-ball play that follows after multiball.

Reason 3: It gives the player that already achieved Multiball a reason to go for Multiball again during the same ball.

That, and the decrement of PFx just gives a very nice polish to the code, imho.

But again: it's your free time. So you are the boss!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 959.00
Machine - For Sale
Spring Grove, IL
Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 189.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

3,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Woodstock, GA
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tempe, AZ
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sandusky, OH
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/software-mods-for-classic-stern-games/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.