Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by boomer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

As I can't seem to locate a decent Pinbot, I'm going to look at a Swords of Fury and a High Speed.

Which would you choose?

#2 12 years ago

That's a tough one for me. I'd have to say SOF. I want one.

#3 12 years ago

Don't know anything about SOF but I've been playing my brother's HS lately and it isn;t getting old at all. Flipped it the other day which was exciting.

#4 12 years ago

I can get the HS dirt cheap.. but haven't seen the condition yet.

#5 12 years ago

I'm wondering about conditions. I'm not a pre-diamond plate pin guy so the average condition to me, looks scary. But it doesn't seem to hamper the playing one bit so that's just the way it is.

#6 12 years ago

high speed is one of my personal favorites. Big complaint of SOF is the audio.

#7 12 years ago

SoF all the way. People either love or hate the sounds.. I think the music is great!

Maybe youtube it first.

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

High Speed is one of my personal favorites. Big complaint of SOF is the audio.

i love the SOF-music

#9 12 years ago

SoF has the best original music in pinball.

#10 12 years ago

I would pick SOF but high speed is a very fun game too.

#11 12 years ago

I love HS. I restored one last year for my brother and it plays perfectly. Great flow and fast as well. A solid performer for sure. I've never played SOF, but I hear it's fun.

#12 12 years ago

Can't go wrong with High Speed!! I have had mine for 4 years, it's my only pin and we ain't tired of it. Dont know about SoF, as I never played it, but Pinbot is really slow and a bit boring to me anyways.

#13 12 years ago

High Speed. It's a classic.

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from alveolus:

SoF has the best original music in pinball.

Why on Earth did this post get a tilt warning? Apparently, some of you don't know how to properly utilize this feature. It's primary purpose is to single out posts that break the forum rules or are otherwise offensive in nature.

As to the OP's question, I say SoF all the way. Awesome game!

#15 12 years ago

Those three pins would make a really nice and relatively inexpensive line up. Between SoF and HS, I'd go HS. Sof is good, just loses by a hair to HS.

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

I'm going to look at a Swords of Fury and a High Speed.

Which would you choose?

BOTH!!!

#17 12 years ago

hs

#18 12 years ago

Is there a reason anyone would want HS over getaway?

#19 12 years ago

HS. And yes, I prefer HS over HS2.

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from raddroxx:

And yes, I prefer HS over HS2.

+1

#22 12 years ago

I've never played SOF but I sure love High Speed - THE pin of my teenage years.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sof-or-hs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.