Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by NoVArcade
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

new_schamatics.JPG
    pepsi.jpg
    100_6662.jpg
    100_6657.jpg
    100_6654.jpg
    100_6653.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinwizard1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 13 years ago

i know that this is a pinball forum, but i thought that some one could help me. I have a Pepsi soda machine, that is great order when it comes to cooling drinks, but the coin mechanism is completely broken. i was wondering if any of you know of great websites that could have a replacement.

#3 13 years ago

heres the front

100_6653.jpg100_6653.jpg

#4 13 years ago

the coin mech

100_6654.jpg100_6654.jpg

#5 13 years ago

i saw a video and it said i could avoid using the coin mech and just put a little switch for free vending, i tried and i didn't work but he had a early machine

100_6657.jpg100_6657.jpg

#7 13 years ago

What do you mean about the door staying unlocked

#9 13 years ago

Yea it locks the bottles inside, you can open it anytime

#12 13 years ago

It drops through, and when youbplug the coin mech in, it makes a noise a constant noise

#14 13 years ago

It has a plug that goes into it, that turns on or gives power to the coin mech, when this is plugged in that is when the noise starts. BTW it works without coin mech on, it can cool drinks and have all lights on, however will not let drinks out

#16 13 years ago

Yea, I tried something like that from a vid on YouTube but it didn't work, the points were wrong I guess

#18 13 years ago

ok i will try it

#19 13 years ago

Ok well after blowing one of the fuse in my house, i got a wiring diagram, here it is. I am not very good at these so I was wondering if someone can read it and tell me what to do. I basically just want free vending on at a switch. now i know i can by a switch at radio shack and just install it but i need to know where to connect it to. my plan is to just not even use the coin mech at all so no 35 cents needed. Thanks

100_6662.jpg100_6662.jpg

#21 13 years ago

Well the problem is that if I lock it up no bottles will come down it has to go up to release then down to let another go down. It is that way so u can take as many soda as u want

#23 13 years ago

so i also need to put a wire into the the number 4 spot were the 115 volts are?

#26 13 years ago

ok so is this right

new_schamatics.JPGnew_schamatics.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinwizard1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/soda-machine-and-pinball-forum?tu=pinwizard1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.