3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Peruman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider willie0912.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Well now I have a new problem with soccer, I can not get it in 2 player mode. The machine resets and takes 1 credit off, when I hit the credit button to start a second player the pb relay pulls in and the game takes another credit off. The p relay does not pull in at all but the game shows 2 players on the back glass. It will play as if it was set on 1 player. Also when 500 plus bonus is lit on the playfield it will only score 100 points and advance the bonus, it will not score 500 points. Any help is appreciated, Thanks Bill

#3 3 years ago

As far as the bonus 500 scoring issue it was just a maladjustment on the bonus relay. The other issue with not starting the second player turned out to be a broken l shaped bracket on the back of the player unit that was broke allowing the player unit to advance to far. Without stopping in the proper place it was also messing up the reset procedure. Thanks for your input.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider willie0912.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/soccer-1?tu=willie0912 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.