(Topic ID: 98661)

Win-A-Pin 2014 - Where you missed out on winning a Jungle Queen!

By iepinball

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by iepinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2014-09-02 17.21.41.jpg
monkeyTeaser.png
#1 9 years ago

The annual SoCal Win-A-Pin is scheduled to be held at Pinball Land in Santa Ana, CA on Saturday, September 6th. Unlike previous years, Win-A-Pin is only a single day tournament this time around.

The winner* of the tournament will take home a Gottlieb Jungle Queen!
[*Players with WPPR ranks between 1-200 are restricted from winning the Jungle Queen]

Scheduled Format: 3-Strikes with 4 player groups. The 3rd/4th place players from each match will receive 1 strike.
Players are eliminated from the tournament upon receiving 3 strikes.

Entry Fee: $40

Additional details and signup can be found at http://www.win-a-pin.com!

-Karl

EDIT Post-tournament - Billy Brown (Current IFPA rank #1295) won the Jungle Queen, and Bob Matthews won the overall tournament!

monkeyTeaser.pngmonkeyTeaser.png

Post edited by Troz: Title Change

#2 9 years ago

Looking forward to another great tournament from one of the best ops in the business!

#3 9 years ago

Last day at the early registration price!

2 weeks later
#4 9 years ago

We have 24 players registered, tournament is just a little more than 2 weeks away! Registration is still open. Come join us!

#5 9 years ago

I've played the Jungle Queen in question, fun game!

#6 9 years ago

Thanks Aurich!

Less than two weeks to go and up to 26 players!

#7 9 years ago

I take it the tournament will be played on the jungle queen too?

#8 9 years ago

Most of the collection at Pinball Land will be in the mix plus the Jungle Queen.

#9 9 years ago

I haven't been back out to Pinball Land since we had our leveling party, I know Ron's been shifting up the collection since then. Still need to get my digital level back!

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

Good odds to win the Jungle Queen for just $40. 28 players currently registered, 3 are highly ranked and ineligible to win the game. Tournament is this Saturday!

#11 9 years ago

I won't be able to make it out, coaching two soccer games that day, we've hit the season where my Saturdays become pretty full.

My level will have to sit behind the bar some more I guess!

#12 9 years ago

Ah good, I can leave mine at home then

Nearly certain I'll be spending the entire morning pitching games to the maximum and leveling them out.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

Ah good, I can leave mine at home then
Nearly certain I'll be spending the entire morning pitching games to the maximum and leveling them out.

lol, in theory Ron stuck it somewhere behind the bar, it's a Craftsman, so feel free to dig it out if you need it!

Sorry I'll miss it, sure I'll see you soon though. Take some pics and report back!

#14 9 years ago

I wish I could... i have a full set of schematics, and other documentation for Jungle Queen that was in my Crescendo that I picked up recently. LOL.

#15 9 years ago

T-shirts are in!

10 Monkeys!10 Monkeys!

#16 9 years ago

Hi, are the T-shirts available to those not coming to the tourney ? They look very sharp and I would love to have one ? XXXL, Shipped to Michigan?
Can't hurt to ask , right
Thanks
Brian

#17 9 years ago

Sorry, no more XXXL available. If there's enough interest I could do another small run.

#18 9 years ago

Tomorrow's the tournament! Last day for online registration. Tomorrow I'll have on-site registration until 11:45am.

Come win the Jungle Queen!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/socal-win-a-pin-2014-win-a-jungle-queen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.