11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Temecupin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Temecupin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Hi all. I am new to the hobby and new to the board. Is there a Southern California EM group? I notice a large portion of this board is SS oriented and although they are cool, I love EMs and would prefer to get together with like minded pin heads.

Thanks!

#3 11 years ago

Cool. Hoping to learn some from the EM lovers. Not exactly sure why but I love the older machines moreso than the newer ones .

#5 11 years ago

Yeah. I didn't grow up with pinballs at all. I'm 33 and my first machine was a 1973 pro football.
    I think it's the chimes and bells and old school feel that brings me back. I have tons of computer certifications but cleaning copper appeals to me more the art is great too. Love it as playable decoration for sure. Beats the new translites any day.

#9 11 years ago

The site won't load for me but I'll try it again later for sure.

I joined the SD pinball club. Just have to find a good meeting time that works with my schedule. Good to know there's some EM love there too. I wonder how many EM junkies there are up in the IE? I know a few already...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Temecupin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/socal-em-group?tu=Temecupin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.