11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Hana9so
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1014.jpg
    IMAG1013_BURST002.jpg
    IMAG0865.jpg
    IMAG0875.jpg
    IMAG0874.jpg
    IMAG1009_BURST001.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Hey SoCal pinheads!!! The Final Decisions have been made, and it is set in stone now.

So, for my small group communications class, my group will be holding a pinball fundraiser using my pins. The goal of the project is to raise a minimum of $100 (the more the better!). We will be donating the money in person to a pitbull rescue society!

We have decided that we will have the machines set up at .50 cents a game or $5 dollars to play unlimited games for that day. I hope this a reasonable price!?...

Currently, I have 10 pins and 1 vid.

Ripley’s Believe it or Not
    Family Guy
    Simpsons Pin Party
    Jurassic Park
    Congo
    Tommy
    Wizard!
    Sopranos
    The Shadow
    Johnny Mnemonic
    And “possibly” a Lost World JP

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Video Game

I’m going to be doing this on the two upcoming Friday and Saturdays, so March 29,20, and April 5, 6. I'm going to pop open the garage(where all the pins are) at around 1:00PM to at least 10:00PM or later depending.

Send me a PM, or text 310-346-0239 for the address. Feel free to ask any other questions also!

Located Torrance, CA 90504

Thanks,
    Kyle

IMAG1009_BURST001.jpgIMAG1009_BURST001.jpg IMAG0874.jpgIMAG0874.jpg IMAG0875.jpgIMAG0875.jpg IMAG0865.jpgIMAG0865.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Getting Ready

IMAG1013_BURST002.jpgIMAG1013_BURST002.jpg IMAG1014.jpgIMAG1014.jpg

#3 11 years ago

Congratulations on your decision to donate your resources for charity Kyle. This is a commendable action that should be taken notice of. Best of luck with your fund raising goal. I am sure that you will hit it. I will see if we can make the trek down there the following week.

Kevin

#4 11 years ago

I will stop by either on my way home from work today or tomorrow (got a beer b q to juggle tomorrow). Too bad u don't have AM hours for us car guys.

#5 11 years ago

I just wanted to let you guys know that i am going to be cancelling this Friday, because i can't get the day off work. But Saturday will still be a go!

Sorry for any inconvenience,
    Kyle

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/socal-charity-pinball-event-torrance-90504-mar-29-30-apr-5-6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.