• Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture_(resized).PNG
Captur1e_(resized).PNG
Capture_(resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 7 years ago

may I chime in here... not sure where this falls, but take my case... I sell things at times. and I figure an amount, that I want to get for it... for example. I sold a really nice gmc Yukon, had 80,000 miles on it but was taken care of quite well, other than sitting for the last year and not moving at all. a friend of mine. who loves to buy used cars was interested. I asked if he would like to help me sell it (I hate to deal with negotiations on anything.) I get an idea in my head of what I want to pay, and most times its pretty close to the asking price of the item in question. anyway back to the Yukon, he told me it was easily worth 4000.00. I told him if he would help me sell it, I would give him half the money, yes 2000.00 for dealing with all the for sale stuff and the negotiations. he looked right at me and said, if you only want 2000.00 of the 4000.00 then ill just buy it from you for 2000.00 if that works... to this day he still drives that truck. (and I told him, I would hate to sell him the truck and then something go horribly wrong with it. we are friends and co workers and see each other every day.)

he said at the deal he was getting, he didn't care what happened, and it would never come back to interfere with our friendship or work relationship.

I post all this just to drive the point home, if someone wants $X for something, why do people insist on messaging the seller and telling them this could be worth so much more. then they go one to tell people, do your research, do this do that, you can get get $X + 1k or 2k ... blah blah blah... if the original seller wants sell something for a price they have in mind, why do aholes come out of the woodwork and start driving the price up, up, up... pure douchebaggery on their part if you ask me, especially if they have no interest in buying the damn thing in the firstplace...

ok, I will get off my soap box now. thanks for listening and allowing me to vent.

TGIF, hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!

p.s. sorry for the long winded post...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Union, MI
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-who-in-the-twin-cities-got-the-1000-world-cup-soccer-on-craig%e2%80%99s-li?tu=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.