Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Skypilot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    B4FBEBAB-D1AA-47B4-A94C-831C89E097EA (resized).jpeg
    565BA15E-AFBF-4B2C-8E9B-FB9F18234C60 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    28C6A891-1445-4ED6-8C02-4D82B94F7356 (resized).jpeg
    #1 5 years ago

So it’s Saturday night and I’m up for a little Pinball . It was a long week And it’s just time. My wife on the other hand has other plans. “Let’s remodel the laundry room “. I think I fixed it.

28C6A891-1445-4ED6-8C02-4D82B94F7356 (resized).jpeg28C6A891-1445-4ED6-8C02-4D82B94F7356 (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

Oh yeah and apparently my dog is now possessed

#3 5 years ago

Its possible the dog may not be your biggest problem in that picture.

#4 5 years ago

Not sure, see how that upper lip looks

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Not sure, see how that upper lip looks

Your wife or the dog?

#6 5 years ago

I have never meet a dog I did not like but your dog may be my first. That dog scares me.

#7 5 years ago

Judging by your collection........I'd make the wife happy. Unless she doesn't work......in that case I'd hire a carpenter.

#8 5 years ago

Is your wife flashing gang signs?

#9 5 years ago

Pin life. Your not in? Initiation is crazy but once your in your family. (Kinda like Olive garden)

#10 5 years ago

My wife was out of town a few weeks ago. I got brownie points remodeling her laundry room. Here’s her new folding table setup. Was just a blank wall and board on old kitchen cabinets. Dolls are hers as a kid about 40 years old

565BA15E-AFBF-4B2C-8E9B-FB9F18234C60 (resized).jpeg565BA15E-AFBF-4B2C-8E9B-FB9F18234C60 (resized).jpeg

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from fingersport:

I believe it stands for Gang of one!

#12 5 years ago

I wouldn’t have gone with the LEDs on your dogs eyes, they’re a little too bright.

#13 5 years ago

maybe a lock on the inside of the door at the top of the steps might work too?

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from fingersport:

I think that’s the sign for “I’m gonna snip those you know what’s off”

#15 5 years ago

Love the tape at the door, much easier for her to pass down a bottle opener.

Kidding!
    Look out below!

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from Grateful_Pin:

My wife was out of town a few weeks ago. I got brownie points remodeling her laundry room. Here’s her new folding table setup. Was just a blank wall and board on old kitchen cabinets. Dolls are hers as a kid about 40 years old

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from zene10:

White people problems

Really.

#18 5 years ago
    #19 5 years ago

Don't know why your wife called you an asshole for the post. Me, it's not a white thing to do something nice for your wife.

#20 5 years ago
    #21 5 years ago
    #22 5 years ago

lol I'm not upset, though it seems you are.
    And I raise 3 kids (2 boys and a girl) as a single dad. And you should be nice to your wife.

#23 5 years ago
    #24 5 years ago

Sorry my post derailed this thread. Just thought it was ironic that I had recently remodeled my wife’s laundry room and thought I’d share.
    Zene. Props to you to be able to spend that time with your child
    In this case I think your wife is wrong about your recent post being that of an asshole. More of a dick

#25 5 years ago

No problems here. And kudos on the stay at home dad.

#26 5 years ago

Im celebrating 43 years with the same Fine Lady.....A blessing and a curse.......looks like you have opened a can of whoop-ass here!
    (Although your dog looks to be laser blinding you on behalf of your wife)

#27 5 years ago
    #29 5 years ago

Touché

#30 5 years ago

Apologies pinside, i hurt feelings.

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from fingersport:

I have never meet a dog I did not like but your dog may be my first. That dog scares me.

She’s actually a great dog, I think my wife might have just hypnotized her.

B4FBEBAB-D1AA-47B4-A94C-831C89E097EA (resized).jpegB4FBEBAB-D1AA-47B4-A94C-831C89E097EA (resized).jpeg

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from Grateful_Pin:

Sorry my post derailed this thread. Just thought it was ironic that I had recently remodeled my wife’s laundry room and thought I’d share.
    Zene. Props to you to be able to spend that time with your child
    In this case I think your wife is wrong about your recent post being that of an asshole. More of a dick

Not sure what I missed. Your post was fine.

#33 5 years ago

Sweet Judge Dredd cardboard cutout! I have a Bally Creature From The Black Lagoon one.

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Oh yeah and apparently my dog is now possessed

A Fun Fact. . .

Dogs as well as a number of other critters have a reflective layer in the back of the eyeball called the tapetum. It is designed to catch/utilize whatever light is available and enhance vision in low light situations. Most of the animals out at night have it -- which is why their eyes seem to glow when the car headlights spot them.

We (people) do not have that layer, which is why you see red/the retina when our pictures get taken.

Nice looking game room!

Hope the OP was able to play some pinball!

#35 5 years ago
    Quoted from Da_Topper:

Sweet Judge Dredd cardboard cutout! I have a Bally Creature From The Black Lagoon one.

I actually had a creature cardboard cut out at one time. I Ended up trading it with a buddy of mine because I really wanted this poster.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-when-you-have-plans-to-play-pinball-but-your-wife-has-different-pla?hl=zene10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.