Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jawjaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

12800 plays later, Cleaned weekly on location with just soap and water... How long will they last, they still look new.

#2 9 years ago

How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop? The world may never know.

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop? The world may never know.

Lol.... One of life's great mysteries

#4 9 years ago

Dr. Joe would know, but if he doesn't show up, let's just assume they last forever.

#5 9 years ago

I've got them on all my machines and they all still look brand new..

#6 9 years ago

that really speaks a lot for the quality. love em or hate em [I love em], on route they seems like a no brainer. that's a LOT of plays.
    About how often do you see the normal flipper rubbers wear out? 5K?

#7 9 years ago

SuperBandz 4 LYFE!

I'm lovin my bands, and I think I'll pop em on all my games... When I get more games...

#8 9 years ago

I have converted all my games to SuperBands and I have no regrets whatsoever.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheDrewster:

and I have no regrets whatsoever.

[attachment=1636818,null]
    Had to

[attachment=1636818,]
    #10 9 years ago

^
    D'aww, pic did not post.

#fail

[attachment=1636826,]
    #11 9 years ago
    Quoted from Benepinballs:

12800 plays later, Cleaned weekly on location with just soap and water... How long will they last, they still look new.

An op here has already gone through multiple sets so it does happen.

#12 9 years ago

I have superbands on the games I have on location and they are starting to wear, one looks like it's going to snap (has a small fracture thats growing along the tip of the flipper)

am I impressed? ya I guess but they are pretty good bands, not super bands... are they worth the premium? sure, my time is worth more than the difference in price

#13 9 years ago

Never because they never come out of the drawer.

#14 9 years ago

I changed Standard Flipper rubbers about every 2k plays on location.

#15 9 years ago

Out of curiosity, what machine is it that has 12.8k plays with them?

#16 9 years ago

They are hard un responsive and feel dead , like plastic ... Or shitty pool bumpers ... I have them on a couple route games but , my players don't like them ... They last forever I think ..

8 months later
    #17 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

A one.......A two......A three.........three.

#18 9 years ago

So far same ones on my star trek pro since Oct 2013. 1700+ plays. Clean them once a month with novis 1.
    No issues or wear yet.

#19 9 years ago

Same here. I have had them on my Getaway for about 3 months or so. They get a little dirty but look brand new after a simple cleaning. I prefer the more solid feel and they definitely hold up better than the rubber. I just ordered a set for my second pin - ST.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-when-do-super-bands-wear-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.