3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ChadKeller
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_7.jpeg
image_6.jpeg
image_5.jpeg
image_4.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg

#1 3 years ago

So I apparently can't price anything right to sell. So here's an Addams Gold. Early Keller restore with cleared playfield and some mods. I'll let pics do talking.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#2 3 years ago

10k around Christmas?

#3 3 years ago

10k now.

#4 3 years ago

Fifty Million!!!!!

#5 3 years ago

Nice $$11,999

#6 3 years ago

Beautiful pin- I would hold on to this forever. I own a similar one; and would never part with it. If you must, agreed with above, min. $10k. This one will never get re-made.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from bballfan:

Fifty Million!!!!!

Man I wish. I'd never work again.

Thanks to rest for input. See I'd want the 12 grand but I see 10 as being fair. But my attitude is always I'd have to sell for a price that would leave me with no regrets and Therefore I never end up selling anything.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Thanks to rest for input. See I'd want the 12 grand but I see 10 as being fair. But my attitude is always I'd have to sell for a price that would leave me with no regrets and Therefore I never end up selling anything.

You can't sell it until you Tour the Mansion.
50 Million points are awarded.

#9 3 years ago

Best answer, keep it.

#10 3 years ago

Don't think he really wants to sell.

#11 3 years ago

does keller even do games anymore? Havn't seen him in the scene for a long time.

#12 3 years ago

Keep it in New Jersey!!!

One of my grails. I passed up on one a while back that was stored since new. Biggest mistake I have made in this hobby

I certainly understand your reluctance to part with a game. I am now in that boat. Can not see letting any one from my collection going ( tho my congo has been a real PITA lately).

Beautiful game that you most likely can never replace. Keep it

#14 3 years ago

Sell it! 9.5k

Then go buy a regular restored taf and pocket the extra cash

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Don't think he really wants to sell.

I would but for like $12500 and that's the problem. I'm always going to want on the high side and if I don't get it, I'll just keep. At least until I need to sell but hopefully I'm never in that situation.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

does keller even do games anymore? Havn't seen him in the scene for a long time.

I believe Keller is done. Last I saw he sold everything so not sure if he's even in the hobby anymore.

#17 3 years ago

I would but for like $12500 and that's the problem. I'm always going to want on the high side and if I don't get it, I'll just keep. At least until I need to sell but hopefully I'm never in that situation.

Stick to you guns great game done right. Hope to have a nice one one day.

#18 3 years ago

Exactly, stick to your guns.. you need the right buyer at the right time, and don't settle for less, you already have the right attitude that if you do not get what you want, you will keep it.. Personally, I would keep it..

#19 3 years ago

Great looking game Ant!! Games like these are never replaced.

#20 3 years ago

If you own it, it's worth 10k. If someone else owns it, it's worth 6k.

#21 3 years ago

Are the gold versions worth a lot more than the standard or is this just about condition?

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Are the gold versions worth a lot more than the standard or is this just about condition?

Yes.

#23 3 years ago

But they rank lower on the pinside 100, and it's the gospel.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

But they rank lower on the pinside 100, and it's the gospel.

The gold edition only has 175 total ratings. On the other hand, TAF has 1,463 ratings.

#25 3 years ago

And half of them are running gold roms..

#26 3 years ago

10,000 if your selling 6,000 if your buying

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

If you own it, it's worth 10k. If someone else owns it, it's worth 6k.

Quoted from ek77:

10,000 if your selling 6,000 if your buying

If you're trying to buy it, it's worth 6,000. If you're trying to sell it, it's 10,000.

Anybody else?

#28 3 years ago

What's it worth if you are buying to sell it?

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

What's it worth if you are buying to sell it?

$20, but you'll accept $50 to haul it away for them as a favor.

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

If you're trying to buy it, it's worth 6,000. If you're trying to sell it, it's 10,000.
Anybody else?

Should I say the spread between the bid and ask next time for you boob

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Should I say the spread between the bid and ask next time for you boob

No idea what this means.

#32 3 years ago

Man, I'd keep it until your done w the hobby, or need the cash.....someday, I might try to trade my very nice player TAF for a killer gold one as yours....I'll always need one in my lineup until I'm done w it all........mark

#33 3 years ago

Nice machine. A shame the shooter wasn't addressed prior to clearing.

#34 3 years ago

Looks like you answered your own question. I'm sure getting a premium price would take the sting out of selling, but most buyers are keen to pay a fair price and not get bent over.

So, price it at $12k and wait for the needle-in-a-haystack buyer with too much money and too little patience, or price it for $9500-$10,000 and see it sell.

Beautiful pin by the way.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No idea what this means.

Glad to hear it it is people like you who don't know the difference between limit or market order bid and ask earn me 50 extra basis points y/y

#36 3 years ago

I don't do the stock market. But I do know what bid and ask means (did cheapo stocks a few years ago for fun--not enough fun as it turned out)...it just kind of came out of left field so I didn't understand the reference.

#37 3 years ago

The reality now for an ORIGINAL TAF Gold if fully restored in superb condition is around $10k.
The same goes for TAF with NOS playfields.
The key here is ORIGINAL, not a conversion, with proper certificate of authenticity.
If you do not have the certificate, it is not verifiable.
However, if the game is a true HUO TAF Gold, the cost would be around $15k, which I realize this is not.
Chad did good work, as always.
Most TAF bounce in the $6-8k range now, even crappy ones.
I am still looking fro my TAF Gold, as I had to pass over at least 5 in the past ten years.
Too bad it is in New Jersey, I would pay cash and pick up.

#38 3 years ago

I think I was the last one to deal with the Keller's. I was actually dealing with Heath at least on the communication end. Heath and Chad were to restore a WH2O for me. I sent them money to source out the WH2O. This went on and on for over two years. During the process I had added a Mystery Castle onto the restore list that I had shipped to them. Long story short, I was promised deadlines that never occurred and in the end I did get my money back. I lost out on the Mystery Castle as I had to pay to get it shipped to them, and then back to me at MY cost. Nothing was ever done to the MC and basically I had given them a 2 year $5500 loan for my troubles.

3 months later
#39 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Out of the scene but I still have 16 pins : ) and do a restore here and there for fun.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 1,099.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside