6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 174 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pin-it
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

springer22.jpg
    PI.jpg
    africa-according-to-american-68c2e3e3-.jpg
    image.jpg
    EMOTD.jpg
    are3.gif
    GayGibson.jpeg
    springer.jpg
    11.jpeg
    Lamp.jpg
    Snickers.jpg
    epic-fail-photos.jpg
    telescoping_magnetic_wand_with_LED.jpg
    images.jpeg
    Head,_Move.jpg
    snickers-bar.jpg

There are 174 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 6 years ago

I learned that it would not be wise to deal with anybody that post's somebody elses personal information on a public forum.

Now heres a Snickers Bar.

snickers-bar.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Not a damn thing.

How old is that snickers picture? Been a long time since I seen a King Size that was one piece instead of two.

#3 6 years ago

Nothing. Isn't that a personal question ?

#4 6 years ago

Craig's List is a PITA and a huge waste of time. Flaggers rule on Craig's List and no one does anything about it.

#5 6 years ago

I learned that, as you get older, you can't just try to pop things that show up on your skin.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

I learned that, as you get older, you can't just try to pop things that show up on your skin.

TMI !

#7 6 years ago

A softball just doesn't...and shouldn't...go in there.

#8 6 years ago

I learned that a noob gets upset over me trying to persuade them to not take a playfield glass that is chipped to hell, or to atleast be careful with it...

Guy was as weird as I've seen. Better have a broom handy.

#9 6 years ago

We learned that there is a ton of interest for horror themed pins. Problem is, what derivative of that theme can we all get on board with.

#10 6 years ago

I learned my MetLe shipped..

#11 6 years ago

I learned to stay up wind of most people if entering a Walmart.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from cal50:

I learned to stay up wind of most people if entering a Walmart.

You should have learned to stay the hell out of Walmart, a long time ago.

#13 6 years ago

I learned that the new Xmen code is in beta testing and they will release it when it's ready. I thought I knew that 2 weeks ago but I must have been mistaken.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

You should have learned to stay the hell out of Walmart, a long time ago.

You got me there.

#15 6 years ago

Tonight Karaoke taught me that I should keep my day job.

First thing tomorrow morning I will probably learn that I had one too many beers tonight. But for now, I remain blissfully ignorant.

#16 6 years ago

I learned that the damn bakery I had doing a little anniversary cake for me only takes Visa, and I had to leave my cake behind after looking forward to it for 2 days. Also learned that husband can whip up a wonderful chocolate creme brûlée from scratch if need be.

Pinball-related I learned never to play RFM after playing Spiderman. You'll feel like you have time to take a nap between flipper hits on RFM after getting used to the speed of a cleaned/waxed SM.

#17 6 years ago

It takes at least eight hours to make a reasonably good creme brulee from nothing.

#18 6 years ago

I learned that this has the makings of a very interesting thread.

#19 6 years ago

Hey o-din, if you thinks its not wise to post a thief's information online, well tough. He screwed with me not once, but twice, and so I'm not holding anything back on him. An since I seem to have your feathers all ruffled about it, I thought I'd let you know I just made the same post over on RGP and will also post it later on KLOV, and included his name, phone #'s, address, and email address. So the lesson you learned today is, screw with me once, shame on you, screw with me twice, and I'll let everybody know about it.

Jake Danzig

#20 6 years ago

I learned how to pick locks today, good life skill.

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from Danzig:

Hey o-din, if you thinks its not wise to post a thief's information online, well tough. He screwed with me not once, but twice, and so I'm not holding anything back on him. An since I seem to have your feathers all ruffled about it, I thought I'd let you know I just made the same post over on RGP and will also post it later on KLOV, and included his name, phone #'s, address, and email address. So the lesson you learned today is, screw with me once, shame on you, screw with me twice, and I'll let everybody know about it.

Jake Danzig

Are you related to Starbase?

#22 6 years ago

Danzig, it sucks, but let it go..

Also btw, thought I'd go on record and say that i have a Spider-Man in my shop, that originally came from shacklersrevenge, and it plays great.

-jon

#23 6 years ago

English bulldog with one testicle, $500. hmm for that kinda money you'd think you'd get two testicles

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=3Ej_PwrjZCs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3Ej_PwrjZCs

#24 6 years ago

I learned how frustrating it can be to lose a part inside a pinball machine.

#25 6 years ago

I learned you can't always get a smartass comment in before the lock so give yer mother a kiss before I kick your teeth in.

Head,_Move.jpg

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from Craig:

I learned how frustrating it can be to lose a part inside a pinball machine.

OMG I lost a flipper set screw one time that got stuck somewhere in the game or on the PF & I didn't have any extras. I went nuts for hours looking for it & being concerned it was stuck in a bad spot (like in a mech) that could hurt the game. After lots of inspecting & shaking & tilting the PF, it just eventually fell out. Makes me mad now just thinking about it.

#27 6 years ago

I learned that I am getting out of work a little early tomorrow so I can have a weekend at home with pinball and bulldogs. I work too much.

#28 6 years ago

I learned that I can't play my stereo cooler in the garage with the doors open. The neighbors across the street, tanning in the driveway(idiots) bitched when I turned it off.

#30 6 years ago

I learned that it's impossible to maintain a boner while having to read anything on pinside.

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

Danzig, it sucks, but let it go..
    Also btw, thought I'd go on record and say that i have a Spider-Man in my shop, that originally came from shacklersrevenge, and it plays great.
    -jon

I loved that game. As soon as it was gone, I was like oh noooo...lol, so I bought another one (my current)
    I put a hefty score on that one you have too...Haven't duplicated that effort

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I learned that it's impossible to maintain a boner while having to read anything on pinside.

You're just not trying hard enough.

#33 6 years ago

This will help you Neo. Ya perv!

images.jpeg

#34 6 years ago

I learned that when my AC/DC Premium has the correct parts on the playfield, the game is vastly more fun.

#35 6 years ago

I also learned that this is the greatest tool that's ever been created when working on pins, and I'm kicking myself for not having purchased one earlier:

telescoping_magnetic_wand_with_LED.jpg

http://www.craftsman.com/shc/s/p_10155_12602_00946946000P

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Portions of this thread should work for you.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attempting-to-start-a-trend-citpp

#38 6 years ago

Neo,

Skip the reading part.
    Try just looking at the pictures. (but not the Steelers pic).

You can also look at pics in the Boom Goes the Dynomite! thread.

Cheers!

#39 6 years ago

I think everyone on here learned that money comes and goes, but we're all in this hobby together. We need to support each other and our love of the game.

#40 6 years ago

I learned that if you take meth you can do a complete shop out in what would seem to be one night .

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

I learned that if you take meth you can do a complete shop out in what would seem to be one night .

Ill be right over.

#42 6 years ago

I learned i should have paid more attention to the car parking restrictions at work today,and moved my car when i was supposed to,and i wouldnt have got $70.00 fine,thats $70.00 that wont be going towards a ss im saving for!!!Damn u parking inspectors,i really,really hate you!!!!

#43 6 years ago

I learned that the Heat are definitely not out of the NBA Finals.

#44 6 years ago

I learned to never underestimate the level of stupidity of the guys who work for me. I love them though, they are good guys and at least they make me laugh once in a while.

#45 6 years ago

I re-learned that a pinball addict could go bonkers trying to keep up with all the threads that pop up on Pinside Forum now-a-days. It's impossible.

There is all the great tech-help threads, the fs/ft/wtb threads, the mod'ing threads, etc., etc.

Some threads start out rather unassuming and perhaps don't really catch your attention based on the title, but then something happens mid-thread and it takes a hard left (or gets derailed) and who knows where it's headed after that.

Other threads flare up like a wildfire, then get locked before you even know about them.

How do the Moderators and Robin not go looney? I have not learned that yet today.

#46 6 years ago

I learned it was just another day in paradise.

#47 6 years ago

I learned a couple things from trilogybeer, bangerjay, & TheKorn after re-reading one of their old threads and re-freshing my memory:

* If any of these guys were to say to you, "Hey, you wanna play some treadmill pinball?"
    Your response to yourself should be: "Ruh Roh!"
    Your response to them could be: Ok, but don't set it on "bust your a$s" speed.
    Or just a simple: "Negative."

* If while snowboarding with trilogybeer & bangerjay, and trilogy says something like:
    "Hey, let's drop off this edge and slip down between these granite boulders, zoom through these trees, and pop out over there by those two hot looking girls", but then bangerjay says "bad idea".
    Your response to yourself should be: "Ruh Roh!"
    Your response to trilogy could be: "Umm, ok, but let's just follow the groomed trail around to where the girls are at."
    Or just a simple: "Negative."

For details, please see thread title starting with: LOTR on the treadmill, ...

#48 6 years ago

Some signs are informative and confusing...

epic-fail-photos.jpg

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I've learned that theres some thing in life I wish I've never learned

#50 6 years ago

I learned today that not all threads turn into a fight about "stuff"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.25
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    The MOD Couple
    $ 1,000.00
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 38.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 159.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 149.00
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    € 9.95
    Playfield - Other
    Multigame
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Wheezer
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 174 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside