(Topic ID: 58416)

So, we're thinking of starting an Arcade...

By RadiatorLady

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by SteveP3
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider triumvirat73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 10 years ago

My understanding is that TZ was a dog when it was released, not sure if that would ring true in today's market, but food for thought.

TAF & ACDC are proven money-makers on location from what I've been told.

Try and pick machines that have good reliability history. Toys are nice, but the more toys a machine has the more there is that could potentially go wrong.

Whatever machines you go with though try and take the time to service and clean them properly and regularly. Don't become the focus of a "OMG, you should see the torrid shape of this LOTR I just saw out in the wild at RadiatorLady's Big Ball Emporium..." thread.

#15 10 years ago

Fish Tales would be another good choice if you can find one in good shape. Really fast ball times if dialed in well.

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from tslayer71:

Pay a flat rate per minute for what?

$5 per 60 minutes of play time, for example. All machines set to freeplay. Not sure how one would enforce that though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider triumvirat73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-were-thinking-of-starting-an-arcade?tu=triumvirat73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.