New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 271838)

So um.... Jurassic Park

By jorant

5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FCC1E87E-F67E-46C9-A38E-F79547BB41C6 (resized).jpeg
E4014F94-82E5-4D98-8F12-BB1705AC083B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 5 months ago

It never clicked with me. Iron Maiden, Elvira, DP or SW for me.

#61 5 months ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

I don’t get all the love for the premium vs. pro that seems to go well beyond even the usual owner hype/love. I’ve played both numerous times, and while the T-Rex is very cool, there is no major difference in game play between models. And numerous owners saying an animated T-Rex head is “the greatest toy ever” in pinball is ridiculous IMO.

I agree.

#62 5 months ago

Was playing premium on location and the entire lower jaw was missing.

#89 5 months ago

For me it may take many tries on a pin before it clicks that's OK too. I didn't like Woz or SW when I played them the first 5+ times, but some games are like that and I need to work up to my understanding and enjoyment over time. I don't mean the first 5-10 games either I am talking about walking up to Woz and playing 5-10 games and not liking it at all, give it another chance later and again and again. Something was there or else I wouldn't really want to keep playing but something was missing also until it all clicked.

Some other games like AFM, SM, Tron etc.. I love from the first instant.

#105 5 months ago
Quoted from jorant:

Played about five more games on it today. Got many points in one of my games... oh well. Something about the shots don't feel as satisfying as they look in video. Meanwhile deadpool is definitely coming to my home some day.

A lot of times how a game feels can be to the setup. I played a Metallica on location and couldn't stand it (but my Metallica plays way better). I've played half a dozen Tron pins and they all play somewhat different.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 53.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside