• Latest reply 3 years ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FCC1E87E-F67E-46C9-A38E-F79547BB41C6 (resized).jpeg
E4014F94-82E5-4D98-8F12-BB1705AC083B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peterg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 3 years ago

So JP, I played the pro first at a friend, did not impress me a bit. The art, the shots, did nothing. Later he upgraded the Pro to a premium, now I was hooked. Could be that later turned out that the Pro's coilstops were crap. The upgraded cabinet speaker to a 10", the moving T-Rex, but that premium machine got me hooked. I ran into a JPLE. Bought that and added some mods, looks amazing. The amber shooting rod, the raptor pen, the T-REX gate, all look so good. Only the playfield art is not top notch and a bit dark in the middle (maybee add some additional lights or pinstadium).
Now on the gameplay, this is a hard machine, and following the path on the island is a bit repetative. Spell map, start the paddock, shoot some rescues, shoot the capture targets, sometimes get the heli, catch the dino. All not very easy, and these things will time out eventualy but not at ball loss. But getting the dino is satisfying. Outlanes are also brutal! On the left you have an escape but the Nedry lane is sometimes just frustrating. Also STDM due to the trucks ball position. So you need to dail this machine in very securely. Otherwise you get a drain from the control center, or from not making the helipad. Also the pingpong between slings can result in a side drain. I hope code will do something with this like on Ghostbusters. Just a select to progress after ball loss.
With the movie soundtrack on it, and the movie call outs the soundtrack is just great, animations are also great. The T-REX multiball animation with the roar over the 10" speaker is just awesome. Raptor multiball is great to help you out in a hard mode (especially the middle paddocks). But still a very hard game, or I am just not a good player for this machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peterg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-um-jurassic-park?tu=peterg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.