Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vyzer2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#164 4 years ago

The “your crazy” type posts regarding ufo’s is the main reason why people never come forward with observations of ufo sightings or encounters. Your opinions may change 180 degrees when you have experienced something truly unexplainable re ufo’s.

#178 4 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

Forget to mention, buts it's all laid out in this book. [quoted image]

Best TZ episode ever.

#185 4 years ago

Not debating, look how far we have come in the last two hundred years. One could say we were downright primitive in the 1800’s. Where will we be in another 200 years? There will be all sorts of scientific breakthroughs that will make today’s science possibly look primitive. Whose to say we will not invent traveling through space at much faster speeds....maybe even at light speed. Sure even at light speed it could take a thousand tears to get to a star with a habital planet.
    String theory is just on the outer fringe of understanding, not to mention inter dimensional travel. Point is, other out worldly civilizations could be hundreds of years more advanced than we are and have developed space travel. Why haven’t they contacted us, I believe they may have. But it may cause our current way of thinking into chaos along all avenues, especially religious beliefs.

1 year later
    #284 3 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

This looks like a good place to talk about Project Blue Book. My Dad, Bill Powers, worked with Dr. J. Allen Hynek on a number of UFO investigations in the 1960s. Jacques Vallee is another UFO researcher who studied with Hynek and was friends with my parents. I posted some pictures in another thread of books autographed by Hynek and Vallee to my parents, thanking them for their contributions to their work. Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-have-you-met-or-spotted-that-is-famous/page/4#post-5997789
    Dad died in 2013, and lately I've been looking through all the books and stuff my parents left me.
    Before he passed, a gentleman named Mark O'Connell interviewed him for a biography he was writing about Dr. Hynek called "The Close Encounters Man". My Dad played a fairly major role in Hynek's UFO research activities for awhile, and I heard that there are parts of the book that document that. I've never read it, but I just ordered a copy. When I get it, I'll post the good parts here...I have a few stories too...
    Here's a picture of the O'Connell biography about Dr. Hynek. It can be ordered from the publisher at https://www.harpercollins.com/products/the-close-encounters-man-mark-oconnell.
    Looking forward to some good UFO discussions!
    I'm tagging azmodeus johnnypinball007 jimfnb and jhanley so they can follow the UFO discussion here...
    [quoted image]

Was the fictional character Michael Quinn on the scy fy show Project Bluebook based on you dad?
    Did you watch that show and if you did, did you find any credence to it?

#285 3 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Venus has no known moons
    Mars has at least two you can see with any decent telescope

Speaking of the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn, will you (vid) be able to view it from your location?
    I will be viewing and setting up a local viewing so all can see both planets together threw an eyepiece.

#290 3 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Yes, but I don't have my scopes with me
    120mm binos are all we got

Those binos should do just fine. Each planet on their own is usually a wow factor, so having both in the same field of view (17mm ethos) should please the neighbors.

3 months later
    2 months later
    #627 2 years ago

JMcDonlad, thank you for your well written posts and perspective.
    Most people are very skeptical until they have witnessed first hand something in the skies that are totally unexplainable, not just an object that could be interpreted as a weather ballon or military aviation equipment or something of that ilk.
    It is totally false that people are now just reporting ufo’s more so than in the 50’s through present times. I became interested more so when I first saw something in the early 60’s that our govt simply did not have the technology back then. Objects that moved in a fashion similar to the tic tacs that have now been revealed by the Navy. My experience was reported in a newspaper the next day seen by hundreds of people over a few towns.
    In any case I’m attaching a picture that was taken by the Morning Call (county newspaper) from the front page, Oct 19, 1966. This was an object that was cited on the Wanague reservoir, witnessed by hundreds of people along the shore line including the police and mayor. The object hovered and shot out a beam of light. The Air Force quardoned off the sky. After a while the object shot straight up out of sight.
    Like most stories, over time, people just go about their business because this stuff changes nothing in their lives. Hoping that the report coming out next month moves the needle a bit more for people to accept the fact we are not alone.

B1A9B407-E00A-488A-8275-4BAE2B977D6E (resized).jpegB1A9B407-E00A-488A-8275-4BAE2B977D6E (resized).jpeg
    #628 2 years ago

Forgot to mention, that object also appeared in feb of that year. The beam of light melted the ice in a perfect 12ft circle.

#669 2 years ago

The discussions for and against the existence of aliens visiting earth are all compelling. Being into astronomy I tend to believe in the math/science end of the discussions. The distances to travel just from Proxima Centauri lends credence to the fact that it is nearly impossible to travel to earth in a relatively short time.
    But I can’t get past the advances humans have made in just 80 years. We know nothing compared to what we will know in the next 200 years and that time frame is just a blink of an eye in cosmic terms.
    So firmly believing that with the amount of stars in just our galaxy and the amount of planets circling those stars, intelligent life must have developed elsewhere. How far advanced those civilizations are is certainly an unknown.
    Inter dimensional travel is also a topic that science has delved into and that too cannot be ruled out to explain some of the phenomena that the world has seen for hundreds of years.
    And there is always the religious aspect that God created earth and maybe we are totally unique in intelligent life.
    While I believe in the science end, I have always hoped that I’m wrong and there is something outwardly happening.

#755 2 years ago

Its either now to get a few answers or wait another generation.

#817 2 years ago

Magnetism and perpetual motion has to be part of the equation.

#861 2 years ago

.....or Tyson knows full well what the govt knows and is part of keeping secrets from the general public.

#887 2 years ago

I don’t believe for one second that these objects with the ability to fly the way they do are from Russia, China or any other country. If they were capable of this type of flight, we would see a heck of a lot more technology from those counties.
    But I do believe there are layers of our govt that are embedded so deep below the part of the govt that is putting out this report. A real case of one hand not allowing the other hand to know what’s really going on.
    There are reports of photos that are within 50 ft of some of these objects. Doesn’t look like we are going to see any of those, so this report will just be enough to quench the taste of the general public.

#929 2 years ago
    Quoted from TRAMD:

Far too many of you pro-alien guys are basing your positions on the assumption that the people in government are being honest.

Whose believing that?
    I think the government is bull shitting all the time. Especially when it comes to UFO’s
    I don’t get that sense from the posters regarding the govt being honest.

#993 2 years ago

Those that know.....know.
    Then there is the rest of us.

#995 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

I don't know that it's really all so black and white.

So you dont believe that government has levels of secrecy?
    Although the report has not come out yet, but there have been snippets, it does not look like they are going to expose anything of real value beyond "we dont know what these UAP's are".
    They are not going to show actual high definition photos (which they certainly must have), or videos from Navy ships (there are tons of reports of Navy personnel reporting objects observed from flight decks), or the thousands of sightings from numerous decades, or the crashes of ufo's on earth reported by other countries, or or or. If reports from all the past are not discussed or even mentioned, than the only conclusion is the report is simply a whitewash to quell the recent public interest.
    Deep down in the bowels of the layers of government, they know a lot more than they are going to let us know. Those that know, know.

#1018 2 years ago

What you are saying DCP is true but from your perspective. Just like JM opinions are from his perspective. But you are also discounting many revelations from retired military personnel who still have sworn an oath to protect the secrets they know but have stated the govt does in fact have close up photos of “objects” as well as the govt having exotic materials of crashes. All these examples and thousands more like it discount the fact something is out there that is not part of this world. Trying to dismiss all that we already know is disingenuous because the govt has not come out and shown more of what they have.
    Revealing what our government in particular knows would most likely create a chaos in this world that would be more damaging than revealing all that they truly know.

2 weeks later
    #1214 2 years ago

That report was written 50 yrs ago (insert new wording for the current time) right after the department that handles UFO's decided we are not going to reveal the true nature of what has been visiting our planet for hundreds of years.
    Totally discounts the hundreds of symposiums conducted all over the world, the tens of thousands of sightings that were investigated and could not be explained by experts, thousands of pictures that were unexplained by trick photography, cattle mutilations all over the world,and on and on. Just another whitewash to quell the current hype.
    And yes...we(military) cant explain any of this so we NEED more money to continue our research. That money will just go to keeping the secret hidden for more years to come.
    Total bs....im not buying it.

#1219 2 years ago

I wasn’t expecting much from the report and it lived up to form.
    I’ve been waiting most of my life for some sort of big reveal, some break in the thinking of the government to get the world ready to announce we are not alone. This phenomenon cannot be simply explained by wayward weather balloons, atmospheric anomalies, psychotic events or earth bound technological advancements.
    But, although we have made great advancements in technology, we as a specifies have not kept up. There is just as much or more strife in the world as it has been in the last 70 years. We are more divided, derisive, socially inept, economically split, serious climate problems, etc.
    I guess those, and I truly believe, those that are guardians of the ufo secrets simply do not think the world is ready for any huge reveal.
    The truth might split the world apart even further and that probably isn’t a very good outcome.

#1286 2 years ago

https://news.yahoo.com/meet-man-claims-summon-ufos-145538794.html

Ok this guy covers all the topics in this thread.

#1295 2 years ago

So DCP, you don’t believe that the government has high resolution pictures or knows far more than they are revealing to the public? Just asking.
    On a side note, the Betty and Barney Hill story is an incredible read. While that was something that could have easily been faked or even if they believe what happen wasnt real, there were many interesting aspects to their story. That was just one of many early 20th century ufo mysteries.

#1296 2 years ago

Just fyi, Fox 5 (channel here in NJ) has a special tonight “TMZ investigates UFOs: The Pentagon Proof” at 8pm EST.

#1307 2 years ago

3 hr live show tonight at 8:00 Discovery and Science channel. UFO’s Declasified:Live

#1347 2 years ago

While I believe the current science of our thinking precludes the fact that the distances to travel amongst the stars is so enormous, traveling to earth is beyond our capabilities, I still believe ufos are alien based.
    But what if we are seeing are earth based life forms. There are insects and birds for instance that can travel extremely fast. Watching a hummingbird, they move so quickly and can change direction in a split second. They seem to handle a G force easily for their size. They (earthbound life forms) could have developed over thousands of years and are capable of things we can not comprehend.
    And while a bit far fetched, maybe they do have some sort of cloaking devices they have used on parts of the earth to shield us from seeing their civilization.
    Anything seems possible when trying to figure out what is flying in our skies.

#1359 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

My wife and I were chillin/ swimming off the boat. She wasn't prepared to swim
    So she asked me if it was ok for her to swim in her underwear. I said of course. She jumped in.
    Wow the experience i had when she climbed aboard. It was unidentifiable. Thats what happens when you get old.

Pictures or it didn’t happen.

#1404 2 years ago

I read that many (who saw it first hand) believed it to be a large plastic bag.

#1407 2 years ago

Yeah I might have to pass on that one JM. But…that video was not doctored.

2 weeks later
    #1603 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Here is an updated video of all the footage taken of the "UFO in Turkey" incident from 2009 (I hadn't seen this before). This object was spotted hovering for more than a 3 hour period over a few different nights and various snippets of video were taken over that week. This was apparently witnessed by dozens of Turks. Some brief moments in the video are a bit eerie IMO.

Well that’s another interesting video amongst thousands.
    That’s quite a zoom lens they were using to focus, which makes me a bit skeptical. Were they using a phone? What makes me question “some” of the videos I’ve seen is how cgi can be used easily by novice pranksters. Nevertheless, that one was one I’ve never seen before. Keep em coming.

#1643 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

This seems like a big misdirection campaign to take our attention away from something else.
    There's definitely more to this story than some supposed "new" information coming from the US government. It appears to be a very deliberate disinformation / misinformation campaign, perhaps some kind of test to see how gullible we are about the UFO issue.

This statement I believe.

The government knows much more than they are telling the public. I firmly believe they have high resolution pictures and know full well whats going on. Only the tip of the best kept secret ever.

#1653 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

My suspicion is that this is exactly what they want us to believe - that they know something we don't.
    They don't want us or the Russians or Chinese to know that they actually still know next to nothing about UFOs.
    This seems a lot more likely to me than the possibility that the US government knows the secrets of the UFOs and are hiding them from the rest of the world.
    They're just putting up a smokescreen to hide their lack of knowledge, and wording their press releases so it sounds like they might know something.
    I still remain completely and utterly unconvinced by any of the so-called "new" information that has been released recently. Sorry.

I really don’t believe any of the above.
    DCP, your either in denial or part of the disinformation campaign.

#1654 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Hell, Harry Reid, the US senator who's on the committee that wanted a further explanation about that recent report, confirmed this in one of his interviews.
    He flat out said "We have very high definition pictures of these objects, and they are not man made." Or words to that effect.

Exactly

1 week later
    #1682 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

I literally gave you an article loaded with facts about humanity's move away from radio to digital communication. The entire article describes why we could be having such a hard time detecting alien life if we really expect them to still be using radio. I think it's a pretty reasonable assumption to think any intelligent civilization out there more advanced than us likely also moved past using radio fairly quickly and would conclude it would not be worth looking for to identify life elsewhere.
    That article aside, we have millions of people who claim to have seen or encountered UFO's we can't explain which leads me to believe that at least some of them are legitimate and one of three possibilities for their origin is from another solar system (the other possibilities being from a different dimension or possibly from a different time).
    Here is a great new video dispelling the debunkers who have offered up theories on the Tic Tac incident which to date is the most credible and detailed UFO sighting (most evidenced) ever IMO.

Very interesting. Thks for sharing. If that video is full of nonsense, than we have a serious problem with our detection systems.

#1698 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

Where are these supposed HD photos and videos?
    I really would be very interested to see some.
    Why would governments be the only ones with HD pics? Why hasn't anyone else gotten a decent photo of a UFO?
    Any real photos or videos like that would certainly have been leaked by now.

You kind of went off the truth rail on this statement. There are in fact tens of thousands of very clear pictures and videos. Have been since the camera was invented. Granted, some are fakes but some of these pictures have been analyzed by those trying to debunk them but in the end could not
    Ok so the government is not the one that made these available. They do have them however but have chosen for whatever reason to keep them secret.
    There is obviously something flying in the skies around the world that defy our known current technology. Not such a great leap to believe these crafts are not of this world.

#1703 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

Care to share some with us? "Tens of thousands" of clear photos and videos of UFOs?
    Yet none of them have been clear enough to actually identify the objects. Hmmm.
    I don't think I'm the one going off the truth rail here.

I don't believe anyone has any evidence that proves or even strongly supports the theory that UFOs have violated the laws of physics, are interplanetary craft, or anything else. There are photos and videos, and most of them aren't very good, and none of them have proved anything.
    The government doesn't know what they are, but they're doing a great job convincing some people that they really know something.
    It's a huge con job. Don't buy into it.

Seriously. You know very well there are tens of thousands of photos. There are dozens of ufo organizations. Go on any one of those sites. Open them up and spend the entire week looking at photos, videos for the past decades.
    The government just came out with a report that shows objects defying physics as we know them to be. While they may not be to your liking as to clarity, those tic toc videos, produced by govt, taken by experienced Air Force pilots were pretty clear to me.

#1705 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

That really is not "obvious" at all. There has been ZERO real evidence of any UFOs actually violating the laws of physics or possessing advanced technology of any kind.
    It is sheer nonsense to claim that as a fact.

It’s not obvious to you. It is to millions of other people. Maybe you haven’t seen or watched anything that was so compelling you simply can’t accept the fact all these observations are not easily explained away. With all the evidence from around the world, and again maybe you are not aware of it all, it’s not a big leap to make it could be alien. Alien to me could be another demension, another earth based life force, outwordly.

#1708 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

They did no such thing. They released an ambiguously-worded piece of propaganda designed to make you believe a lot of things.
    Read the report again. It did not "show" any proof of anything.
    It only repeats old speculative ideas about what UFOs might be.
    They never claim that they have proved anything.
    It's a trick the government uses on us all the time.
    Read the report again and note how there are ALWAYS "weasel words" that stop short of ever claiming proof.
    If you don't see that, the government has pulled the wool over your eyes.
    That is most likely the plan.

Well I’m definitely one that believes the govt is not telling the truth. I said awhile ago the report that came out (minus the videos) could have been written in the 50’s. Govt still hiding the real truth for whatever reasons and those reasons are a long list. I never said the report proved anything, the fact that they were compelled to put out a report reinforces that ufo’s or upas are a true reality.

#1713 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

Believe me, I have looked at a lot of stuff related to UFOs over the past 50 years or so.
    NOT ONE of the photos or videos has ever been proven to show any object not made by man or nature.
    When it is impossible to debunk a photo, that doesn't mean that the supposed explanation for the photo is true. It just means that it the photo isn't good enough to prove anything.
    There is not one UFO photo or video that has ever been definitely proven to be an interstellar craft or other non-earth object.
    That sounds like a big statement, and I know it offends some of you.
    But damn it, it's true!
    Show us evidence if you claim to know something different.
    For now, UFOs are still as unknown as they were to cavemen.

DCP, I don’t disagree with all your logic, just some of it. Of course nothing has been “proven”, it’s just that with all the evidence out there, it’s overwhelmingly pointing to alien origin. You know the courts did prove Santa Claus’s existed on far less proof. (34th st)

#1716 2 years ago

I so much want to use a current day analogy, real vs not real, fake vs fact but

1 week later
    #1780 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:Just released 8/20/2021. A true deathbed confession of an ex-CIA agent.

I’ve been listening and watching these types of hearings for a longtime. Sadly nothing has changed in the general populations overall believe as to the existence of Aliens visiting earth. Surely the numbers are growing but there has been no loud outcry for the truth. Perhaps we are inching forward but unless the deep layers of military/business allow the truth to come, we are left with just our individual beliefs.
    Like this hearing stated, accepting this reality means real changes to big business. Mainly energy corporations exploiting the use of oil and all that entails. And that one list is long with unknown tentacles and outcomes. When will humans accept the changes that will happen? When will the population accept the religious aspects that may come along with existence of aliens. When will our minds accept the fact we are not alone. How many pieces of current reality will shatter and what effects this will create.
    There is so much proof that is known, it’s just not being shown to the world.

1 month later
    #1852 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus: It could be another superpower but I have my money on China owning the technology. I bet if I could see the rest of the congressional report, it would sort of confirm this.

I don’t believe 1% that China or any superpower has the technology that the tic tac’s have displayed. They may be ahead of the USA in technology or AI but not to the extent of what the navy revealed. The govt has HD photos of aircraft from as close as 50ft. They know very well these crafts are not man made. Besides the tic tac, there are hundreds/thousands of credible sitings for decades that have displayed technology far advanced of anything earthly.
    Broken record: it would create massive chaos to reveal the truth.

1 month later
    #1914 2 years ago

So I guess you skeptics don’t believe this as well….geez

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
    3 weeks later
    1 week later
    #1958 2 years ago

https://www.techrepublic.com/article/paging-zefram-cochrane-humans-have-figured-out-how-to-make-a-warp-bubble/

So here is an interesting article relating to an experiment in Darpa.
    A point to make is that in many posts in this thread, we have said, imagine what we will know and discover in the future as it relates to light speed and traveling to other stars.

1 month later
    #1998 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

It should be obvious by now that our government releases "UFO reports" any time they want to distract us from other issues. When the "Tic Tac" video came out last year, a lot of people didn't realize that an earlier report with the EXACT SAME VIDEOS was released in 2018, and other versions came out in 2019.
    https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2018/03/13/video-shows-apparent-encounter-between-navy-pilot-and-ufo/
    It wasn't a new report. It was just time to distract the public again. They'll bring it out again in a few years if they need the distraction. The "tic-tac" is dramatic-looking, so it makes good TV and rumor-starting material.
    My opinion re: "tic-tac": it's an internal reflection of some sort in the aircraft's camera systems. It rotates in perfect sync with the aircraft that's watching it, therefore it is actually PART of that aircraft being picked up by sensors and improperly displayed. Glitches like that happen a lot in high-sensitivity sensor systems. It looks cool, so they show it to us over and over again. Other weird-looking "craft" may be our own guys testing cloaking systems. These systems have been in use since WWII, so it's not some kind of new "alien technology". LOL.
    I am firmly holding my opinion that the government doesn't know shit about UFOs, but realizes the importance of appearing as if they do know something.
    So, we're not going to see any new "proof" released by our government in the near future, and we probably won't see it for the rest of our lives, because it DOESN'T EXIST. There are no Roswell UFO pieces, no alien bodies, no hard evidence of any kind.
    Relax and enjoy the UFO reports and videos. Some of them are pretty entertaining. Nothing about our knowledge of UFOs and aliens has changed in 6 decades, and nothing is about to change any time soon. There's nothing wrong with discussing UFOs and posting videos - just don't expect any of this type of "evidence" to prove anything. As I've said before, the only thing that a fuzzy video proves is that the videographer does not know how to operate their equipment.
    phil-lee, if you have something you're keeping from us, now is the time to bring it out!!!! You got us excited last week by your mysterious announcement.
    This "boom-and-bust" cycle of the government building up excitement about UFOs and then releasing non-informative reports will continue. It apparently fulfills some need that our government has to distract certain citizens from other things they don't want you thinking about.
    I think it's safe to say that we don't need to get excited about any announcements about UFOs from our government. I think it's also safe to say that proof of the existence of extraterrestrial beings is not going to come from shaky, blurry, hand-held videos, or any kind of "unidentifiable" (<===clue!) images from the military or anyone else.
    Shitty photos and videos do not prove anything, even if they were shot by an ace fighter pilot. If you can't identify it, the pictures are worthless.

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    2 months later
    5 months later
    7 months later
    #2387 10 months ago

Not into conspiracy theories but this looks extremely promising.
    This is about a whistle blower who claims the govt, defense contractors, etc are behind the coverup of the existence of real ufo’s. From what I gather this is a story breaking now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOB/comments/141eg5c/need_to_know_with_journalist_ross_coulthart_on/

2 months later
    #2446 8 months ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

And people vote!!
    Most people I know don't ever watch any news and are still totally unaware that this is in congress and have no clue who David Grosch even is. Ya, they vote too.

Sad

3 months later
    #2507 4 months ago

To the point on consciousness, here is a man whose visions were on another plane of consciousness. He could see things on other planets (amongst a wide variety of other visions), the government more or less employed him. Probably more to study him than anything else. This guy was for real!

https://ingoswann.com/home

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vyzer2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?tu=vyzer2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.