Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teamhex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1070 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Like ghosts, UFOs have tons of video evidence. Problem is, if you're a die-hard skeptic, it's not gonna matter what's put in front of your face. You'll just say it's all faked.

Ghosts are complete bs, but UFOs are real...now whether those UFOs are manned by people, aliens, or whatever...no idea. But there are unidentified flying objects and they have been looked into by various governments with evidence. There's also enough eye witness accounts from credible/trained people to say it's a legit thing. Something is coming up on radar, and something is being seen. I should mention I'm 100% a skeptic of most things and have had ZERO UFO or alien encounters...but I do think there's something going on there.

Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Lots of people will say lots of things about extraordinary things which they are emphatic that they have witnessed, that doesn't make it scientific evidence. That they are full of shit is the most likely explanation by far.
    Not sure why anyone ought to worship Navy pilots. Apparently they don't even have enough sense to whip out their cell phones.
    Giddy fly boys jacked up on adrenaline in their billion dollar toys. Not impressed.

People don't worship them, but they are highly trained individuals. They are trained in observation and reporting. They have to be able to identify aircraft, ships, ext, ext. They also risk their careers when they open their mouths and say something. They're doing it now because the government has declassified a lot and has said 100% there's something out there and we don't know what it is. Yes, they should totally whip out their cell phones in the cramped space of a multi million dollar fighter jet doing 600+ mph while wearing a flight suit. If only they had thought of that instead of using extremely expensive Flir cameras that can see from miles away.

#1081 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Obviously you haven't been to my house. Don't call it BS until you've experienced it. But you seem to have everything figured out, so I'll defer to your expertise in the area.

I don't have anything figured out, but at least I admit I don't know. That's the first step in any learning anything. The big issue I have is people saying they know.
    I have had what some would chalk up as a ghost like experience. I moved into my Grandfathers house when I was 13. 2 months after he died...sitting on the pot. I felt a light breeze go by me and it moved the shower curtain. I don't think the AC was on at the time, but I don't buy most ghost related stories people have. Add the silly ghost hunter shows that never find anything and it's hard to take seriously. They never find anything or get evidence. Then there's the security camera stuff where it's clearly a bug flying by. It's possible, but I just don't see that as a thing. Even if half of UFO stories are BS, at least there's recorded information of radar and expert pilots accounts.

#1154 2 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Exactly!
    "-------- definitely does exist" and "-------- definitely does not exist" are both ludicrous statements. We live in an unimaginably vast and complex uni/multiverse and here were are with our ape brains proclaiming what can or cannot be.
    I used to devour this stuff when I was in my 20's; UFO's, bigfoot, ghosts, cryptids, fafrotskies, ooparts, you name it. I'm likely somewhat more of a skeptic now that 30 years later nothing has been proven, but that's exactly the point, nothing has been proven either for or against. I don't know how anyone can proclaim "-------- doesn't exist" with any real certitude.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Calling something BS is implying you know. I've seen a guy knock at my front door that was in black and white--and my wife heard it--and he turned and walked towards our front windows and literally disappeared. When you have a shared experience by two different people using two different senses, it's kind of tough to disprove or call people nuts. My wife talked to a shadow figure in our upstairs hallway that she thought was me...until she saw me in our bedroom watching TV. Go figure...

It's like religions saying what happens after people die. I don't know, but I know enough to know that the people saying they know...don't actually know. I don't have to actually know to know that someone else doesn't know. Dig?

Our minds create patterns from things and the eye can easily be tricked. The common factor in all stories...humans and a fear response. It's amazing that the people that don't believe in this stuff, don't have stories. So either it's a mystical "You have to believe to see" type thing...or it's a mindset that people have that causes them to see things that aren't there.

#1165 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I can't upvote this because I don't know if I agree with it because I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
    Anyway, I'd love to have a beer with you and tell you the stories from my experiences and others who have been to my house. Lots of ghosts but no aliens, sadly. I'm always up for an anal probe. That came out wrong.

Would love to hear them. I'm down for a beer as well. May make more sense in person.

To further add confusion, I'll quote Donald Rumsfeld.

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know.

In a nut shell I don't think there's as much validity to ghosts as there are UFOs. The most plausible "myth" is Bigfoot since we know there were giant apes back 100k years ago. More people believe in ghosts than bigfoot, but I just haven't seen anything that would help the case that they're real. I do like the ideas above about things poking through from other dimensions. It would certainly explain the lack of evidence. There was a great Star Trek Next Gen episode on "interacting" with another dimension would be like.

2 weeks later
    #1373 2 years ago
    Quoted from zaki:

dude that bend space stuff is "star trek' thinking. never going to be possible. i'm talking real world stuff. if you want to go from point A to B in space, it's thousands of years. warp drive and wormholes don't and won't exist. that's why nasa studies and create real world rockets, so we may actually get to mars (still a long shot). there isn't another way to travel far in space.

A few things to consider....Transporter tech is real. It can only do a small group of particles, but it can literally do what a transporter does in Star Trek. They also have force field windows that can hold back space. They're super tiny because of the amount of power required. My point is...these technologies exist to some degree. People just don't know about them because they're not yet practical and in the consumers hands. What was once impossible, has been proven on a small scale...and that's just so far.

There are a number of FTL technologies that may only be on paper, but the theory is there. Just because we don't have it in use now...doesn't mean it's not real or couldn't happen. I know most of us sound like fan boys about this, but if they have force fields and super basic transport tech...what's next?

#1481 2 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Free will man. I’m not religious but I believe in one ideal. Nature. Nothing goes to waste in it.
    With that being said, think about this.
    All of our feelings, thoughts, fears, loves, hates, general experiences from birth to death. That all just, goes away? Poof. Just grey matter electrons. That would be a waste. I have no concept of where our collective life energies we lived will go, but to just fade to black and that’s it? Nah. Genetic life experience handed down? Yes. Evidence of that. But the essence of YOU? That’s a lot of energy spent on nothing if death is final. Never been to church and I come from a broken family, so no misguided teachings of preconceived ideals.
    Something in me truly believes my best experiences are after death. No idea why or how.

Why is that so hard to believe? If we are made of stars...why is it so hard to believe that we just cease to exist and our body is spread around. Energy is not created or destroyed, it just changes forms....but that doesn't equal a constructed form(like a body or soul).
    Just because something is important or meant something to you...doesn't mean that it's important on a grand scale. Sometimes there is no meaning in the things that happen. You can say free will, but religious folks often use that and "god's plan" at the same time. Logically you can't have it both ways.

I guess if it comforts you...go for it. There's just no evidence for it, and the philosophical nature of this below, also means nothing. Emotions aren't facts as much as we feel and experience them.

"All of our feelings, thoughts, fears, loves, hates, general experiences from birth to death. That all just, goes away? Poof. Just grey matter electrons. That would be a waste. I have no concept of where our collective life energies we lived will go, but to just fade to black and that’s it?"

#1492 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

What if "god's plan" hypothetically, or the "alien's plan" (semantic storyline potentially) was just "let the kids do what they want, I just wanna see if they destroy themselves or stand up."
    Then it would be both ways, by the sounds ?
    Fair assessment though yeah; facts do not care about your feelings! lol

I guess that would be A plan of sorts. I think when people say that, they use it for the little things in life. Like the things a deity is likely not interested in or actively controlling. Like the weather, or when someone dies. I suppose you can use it on a grand scale like that. That's a good question though man, even if you have freewill...are you apart of someone else's plan? Mind Blown

2 months later
    #1830 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Magical thinking at its finest.

It's actually the opposite of magical thinking. Magical thinking is like religious ideas. Science is more based in fact.

Quoted from JimB:

Since we lost Aercibo maybe we could get Jodie Foster over there to film Contact II.

We should definitely send David Duchovny down there as well. Good X-Files follow up episode.

#1839 2 years ago

I love the word "Exclusive" being used. Like there's many of them, but this one is special and hard to get in to.

3 weeks later
    #1855 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Yes very. Transporting something uncovered, in broad daylight, on a flatbed. With an apparent short cell phone video and I'm guessing a worker seeming surprised at what his company produces?
    Almost seems like an after-school special.
    Sorry, not biting on this one.

100%. If anything it's for misinformation. Just the idea in other countries heads that we COULD have this type of tech would make them think twice. It's also not a UFO because it clearly looks aero dynamic. The front looks similar to a SR-71. Most of the UFOs we see in footage are saucer shaped, cigar shaped, or pill shaped.

#1856 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I think we are 0 to 24 months from the owner of the tic tac technology to reveal it globally.
    Likely shown during military conflict. I guess this isn’t going out on a limb here. One could argue it has already been revealed.
    It could be another superpower but I have my money on China owning the technology. I bet if I could see the rest of the congressional report, it would sort of confirm this.
    There is still not a released copy of the other congressional report is there?
    https://www.csis.org/analysis/updated-report-chinese-strategy-and-military-forces-2021

When you consider how much the US spends on it's military budget and black budgets compared to other countries....It's very unlikely it's anyone else. We spend more than the next 11 countries COMBINED. If anyone has it, it's the US. I think they're keeping them a secret and will use them during the next major conflict. Yes, I said "Next". We all know history repeats itself.

3 months later
    #2069 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

David Fravor is a fighter pilot. He is by no means an expert on the software and hardware involved in creating the displays he uses. He is an "end-user" who does not claim to understand electronics or software or the technical details of electronic countermeasures.
    He is not the "end-all" witness, by any means.

I was with you to some degree, but this is silly. David Fravor is a fighter pilot. They are some of the most credible and well trained observers you can find on the planet. This isn't Cletus the slack jawed yokel spinning a story. To dismiss his eye witness account, and the video is just silly. He doesn't need to be an engineer or programmer to understand the systems he uses on a constant basis. I can't build a car from scratch, but I know enough about how they work to operate and troubleshoot basic issues. There's a saying, I don't need to be a helicopter pilot to know when one is crashing.

He also said he saw this thing with the naked eye moving in ways that defy our understanding of physics. That mixed with the lack of any heat from a propulsion system....it's about as credible as it gets. It's not proof, but everything added together paints a picture. Often times you don't need every single piece of a puzzle to see what that puzzle is. In this case, 30% of the puzzle has been revealed, and it's certainly something. Maybe we don't know what it is yet, but it's clear there's something happening. I just don't think it's fair to say it's all BS because we don't have a showcase of physical evidence in front of us.

#2072 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

The proliferation of fictional shows like this since the 80s or 90s is partly responsible for causing many people to believe in UFOs. Guys like Brad Meltzer know how to get views and ratings. The visit to Area 51 was laughable. They acted like a group of high school kids that were sneaking into the drive-in. There was absolutely no reason for them to go there. Did they really think they were going to see anything? No, of course not! But it gets people to watch.
    John Lear makes some of the craziest claims of any of them. None of their claims are backed up with anything except their own stories. Most of their claims are easily debunked. The rest are made-up stories that they cannot prove, but they tell them anyway to get people to listen to them.
    Shows like "Decoded" and "Project Blue Book" ignore science and history. They will say literally anything to get you to keep watching. None of it is fact-based.
    There have always been attention-seeking people that will say just about anything to get noticed. Many of these "former Area 51 workers" and certain government pilots fit that description perfectly.
    They have no secret knowledge. They just love the attention they get when they get interviewed and make their wild, unsubstantiated and unproveable claims. Despite their "sincere" appearances and claims of being "experts", none of them offer any substantial evidence or proof for their stories. These are entertaining, but fictional, videos and stories.
    Story-tellers like them have been around as long as there as been an audience to listen to them. They are not scientists, they do not possess "hidden knowledge", and they add nothing to the knowledge base.
    [quoted image]

For sure the Area 51 thing was a meme. I think it's easy to get a group of crazy people together for random "fun". I doubt anyone actually thought they were going to storm across a desert into a military base. It sounds like a bunch of bored people were looking for a reason to get together and act out.

I don't know about attention seekers, I'm sure there are many of them out there. Bob Lazar is pretty legit in terms of his story though. It hasn't changed since he started telling it. The people attempting to discredit him have been shown to be wrong multiple times. His educational background, his working as Los Alamos Labs. His description of the high tech hand scanners that measure bone length in the fingers(it's declassified now and there's info and pictures on them). Why would they be so desperate that they would cover up and hide his background? They clearly failed to discredit him...but why try to do that at all?

Even if he never saw UFOs while there, no one knew about those scanners unless they worked in a government facility that was using them. The general population knew nothing about them. Yet he described them back then when no one knew, and then BAM photos and information on this technology came out 25+ years later. It's interesting and it leads me to believe there's definitely something to his story.

I consider myself to be very skeptical, but there's a lot we aren't being told by the government(or whoever is in the know). Whether that's UFOs or the Kennedy assassination, there's information hidden from the public eye. In fact, they withheld the JFK information that was supposed to be released. I'm not sure why they'd do that...it sounds like they don't want people to pick apart the holes in their story. There would be no other reason to withhold that information.

1 week later
    #2130 2 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I won't watch those videos, as YouTube's algorithm would start thinking I'm some kind of nut.
    It might be nice if you guys posting them would summarize what they supposedly assert. That might pique my interest enough to risk it.

Just put your browser in incognito mode or sign out of your account before clicking it.
    It's not going to start recommending it, even if you're coming from the same IP. Recommendations for Youtube videos are account based.

1 week later
    #2146 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

This is more fascinating new research that suggests we may not know the true limit of the speed of light. Remember, Einstein only said there is nothing faster than light "in a vacuum". However, what if light itself was capable of traveling much faster in "something" other than a vacuum? I'm confident there is so much we don't know and bridging the vast distances of our galaxy can be overcome (which is why I believe we're being visited.)
    https://www.thespaceacademy.org/2021/02/astrophysicists-gamma-ray-jets-exceed.html?fbclid=IwAR0t6cymI857SSH8A3cZCl7-oE4KU0zy-pfoZGhyDd1t3sSdRYH06K1CYog

I think folding space is a more reasonable tech pursuit. Of course the power required it is literally ASTROnomical. That or the ole' favorite of bending gravity, light, and matter around a craft to move between matter. The Bob Lazar theory. Those make more sense than traveling at or over lightspeed. We can prove that time passes faster or slower depending on the speed something is moving at. So at the highest point on earth a watch will run slower than a watch at sea level. The earth is rotating at 1,000mph. Things farther would be moving faster than the things closer to the center. If you took a year long voyage at light speed and returned to earth, more time would have passed on earth than for you. It's super interesting stuff. I'm not sure what the numbers are, but it's been proven using repeatable experiments.

4 weeks later
    #2170 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

There are synthetic parasites called Morgellons. Been around for a while, but not heard of on pretend media, of course. Do your own research they want to make believe this is some "new found" ET. Whatever Morgellon is, it's not new.

Morgellons is a mental issue. IF there was evidence of "synthetic parasites" we would know about them. People claiming to pull carpet fibers from their arms are just crazy, or misidentifying what it is.

Now I do know that folks say that Lyme disease is very closely related, and that is transmitted by a parasite(ticks). They don't fully understand what lyme disease does to the brain so I can see it possibly causing mental issues.

#2179 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Awesome. Do some proper research and consider evidence rather than running on made up jargon and hearsay narative, we may well find something a bit different is the case. Ignoring the existence of evidence won't help the cognitive dissonance I'm afraid. The grapevine and chinese whispers is doing many people in. People Stop with the fake news parroting already, please spare us the contradictory BS. Look for yourself, don't take my word (or the "fake news" word), do your own checking or investigating; if you want references they are littered through this thread, and certainly people have to do some work to comprehend which is what makes it too hard for so many. Head in sand isn't going to help anyone. "MSM" is the conspiracy theory nowdays, but I suppose it's going to take the world a little while to catch up.
    bitchute.com
    Click "news" or run a search on your research topic, then try an open minded assesment of things you find. (eg morgellon)
    :3
    Good luck to all!

I did research it. Stop using buzz words like "fake news". I don't watch any mainstream media and even if I did no one is reporting on Morgellons....so it wouldn't be fake news if there's no news on it in the first place. Yes the MSM is definitely heavily slanted(why I don't watch it). They leave out information to push an agenda on a daily basis.
    "Spare us your contradictory BS"....Translated..."How dare you disagree with my views!"
    I'm not the person you're projecting me to be, but I'm getting a lot of information about who you are based on your comment. There's better ways to communicate and educate those who share different views. Shouting them down and insulting them has never been effective. Showing evidence and information is a more useful tactic.
    You seem to paint people that disagree in a light that makes them a brainwashed individual who can't research or understand things.
    These fibers have been studied and it's naturally occurring compounds the body produces(for instance collagen).

Do you know what Occam's razor is? Simply put, “The simplest solution is almost always the best.” We have to believe that it's either an understudied condition caulked up to a mental issue(most medical professions agree on this). OR we have to believe there's a grand conspiracy of scientists and medical professionals all over the world...that are keeping this a secret. Sorry, but I'm going with the simple answer until I have information that clearly shows otherwise.

I tell you what, I'm very fair when researching. Why don't you link me to the information you're referring to, because even using duckduckgo and other non Google search engines isn't really turning up much in the way of microscopic synthetic life forms. Ohh, and "You do it yourself" isn't a response. If you think you're better at researching information, show me the information you're looking at so I can look at it as well.

#2180 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

It has it's basis in bulls#it, No basis in real world (non-woke) mathematics... and half the worlds people seem convinced by similarly noticable fabrications, ideological non-sense, and gaslighting across a Wide variety of aspects. It's been a very effective set of tricks and cheap shots, but asking questions and checking proves what is going on. Things make no sense, usually because of BS.
    Of course the liars don't highlight the fact of their own lying. I would have thought that would be obvious to anyone whom thinks about it for more than a few seconds. If you actually did some legit investigation you would discover it is your gospel media that are the sicko liars. Might be tough to accept but it is what it is. Follow the money, as you say. You find that actually leads to the main (fake) stream media religion many are heavily invested into swallowing. Money.
    Just that pesky cognative dissonance inherently makes people reject proven reality and otherwise pure reason.
    Ignore all they like, doesn't change that it is just make believe. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
    Don't worry, "evolution" will pretty soon sort everything out.
    Just wait for "fall". :3

That's not what cognitive dissonance is. It's the description of the state of mind when someone is trying to process and reconcile two conflicting ideas/beliefs.
    For example. My dad is religious and thinks I need to "get right with god". I say "Do you believe everything in the bible?". He says "Well yeah". I say "What about Psalms 14 : 1 (formatting edit, stupid smiley faces). It says that atheists are vile and can do no good. Is that what you think of me?". He paused and had a look on his face for about 15 seconds. That look, that mental state was cognitive dissonance. He knows I'm not a bad person, but he's also believed this doctrine since he was a boy.

I was what you'd call a "militant atheist" when I was younger. I used to debate religious people as a hobby when I was 16. Everyone else was wrong and I was right. They just couldn't understand these concepts because they were brainwashed when they were kids. I just had to make sure they got that through their head. I'm much older now and I know that it's silly to spend time trying to change people's views.

At the end of the day, all bs aside, we all want the same thing. We want life, liberty, happiness, and security for our family and friends. Approach every conversation with this in mind and you'll notice that people are more receptive. Pushing any idea in a forceful way is only going to make people raise their shields.

2 months later
    #2251 1 year ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Just my opinion, but I think this is the most likely option. Black Op's programs are what I believe is being displayed, but not just radar jamming tech. I still think it's a not so subtle way to let our adversaries know our military possesses aircrafts that are capable of incredible maneuvers. It's not a good look for the military and our Gov't to admit we have objects in our airspace that they can't identify or stop. And since this game changing tech would have an incredibly, radical impact on society, they'd rather just play the old "we don't know what theses things are" card instead. It's kind of a backhanded admission, while at the same time making other countries wonder about our militaries true ability.

I think you're right just based on the military spending we do. We spend more than the previous 10 countries combined, that should tell you something. If all that money is going to futuristic tech, I'm ok with that.

#2252 1 year ago
    Quoted from Honch:

You would think so, wouldn't you? But like I said earlier, the kind of tech that the ufo community claims these aircraft possess would be too much of a game changer for how our society works. The problem is, if the government did admit they have this level of technology, the masses would be up in arms if it wasn't released to the public to better our society and standard of living. I'm sure the oil companies, the military industrial complex and the powers that be, wouldn't be too happy about everyone being able to seemingly produce their own unlimited energy. Particularly, Energy that doesn't require fossil fuels or their Petro Dollar.

No clue. But If this technology does truly exist, I wouldn't be surprised if this was home grown tech. We're dumping billions if not trillions into these military programs. Not even the accounting is accurate, much less what they're actually doing with that money.
    I'd love for it to be an alien tech that humanity has learned to master. There is a lot of interesting writings an drawings by ancient civilizations. Maybe someone is visiting us?? Im open to the idea of aliens.
    Unfortunately, nothing and I mean absolutely nothing is ever done for the greater good these days.So even if we do possess this tech, it will never be used to help humanity and eventually it will be used against us. Tbis doesn't make me an expert, but I was a military contractor for almost 20 years. I worked on simulation equipment for the army. I can tell you first hand that There is zero accountability at the top of the food chain. I mean zero!! The amount of money I've seen get wasted over the years is nauseating . Lockheed Martin was the biggest offender that ive worked under. And once a contract is awarded to a company like Lockheed or Raytheon, they become the prime contractor. Once they're the prime, they can and do get very "creative" with that pot of money. So any or all of these companies having programs that run under the radar of even the CIA, would not surprise me in the least.

100%. You can take something as simple as NASA to prove your point. How is SpaceX able to do what NASA can't? I know NASA got their funding cut, but even before that they were getting an insane amount of money...and never produced anything like what we see with these private companies.

5 months later
    #2293 1 year ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Exhibit A: weather balloon.
    Exhibit B: swamp gas
    Exhibit C: Venus

"Man in Black #1 : Even the former leader of your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr., thought he saw a UFO once. But it's been proven he only saw the planet Venus.

Roky Crikenson : I'm a Republican.

Man in Black #1 : Venus was at its peak brilliance last night. You probably thought you saw something up in the sky other than Venus, but I assure you, it was Venus."

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teamhex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?tu=teamhex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.