Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 4 years ago

Of I'm not mistaken, encounters such as the Nimitz, show physics beyond our ability. Way beyond.

So alien or black ops, apparently this type of propulsion is possible.

Why are we burning fossil fuel again?

#111 4 years ago

Hahaha!

Eye sea what ewe did their!

#112 4 years ago

Back on track.

So we know of objects that can descend over 25,000 feet in altitude in under a second, and carry on as if nothing happened.

Others that can seemingly go hypersonic, silently.

All documented. And still, few people seem to care.

Talk about cognitive dissonance.

#121 4 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

I can raise a camera lens from an angle of 0 to 90 degrees in a second, which represents any altitude you want to prescribe to it. Which means a reflection or optic anomaly follows at the same rate. It doesnt prove anything.

That's cool, but I'm referring to the Navy incident. A documented case using actual measurements from radar or other devices.

#127 4 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Amazing the things people choose to believe in. Bigfoot, not going to the moon, Oak Island, Loch Ness, chemtrails...

I'm not sure I get your point here,,,

#131 4 years ago

I'll have to check again. Pretty certain the Nimitz encounter was seen by eye as well.

#132 4 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

You mean where instruments showed something that the human eye didn't see? Lots of documentation of false radar echoes and instrumentation glitches.
    Not debating for the sake of debating, but just playing devil's advocate, that each of these have a plausible explanation beyond a visitor from outer space using alien technology. I personally don't know, but usually the more rational explanation is the correct one. Until you exhaust all those, and left with the irrational as being the only plausible explanation. With the number of stars and planets in the universe, odds are there is life beyond ours. But I don't know that any are visiting us on a regular basis. Because we'd probably all be working the salt mines if they did.

If I'm not mistaken, ufo or uap doesn't mean alien immediately.

I applaud all thoughts of view on the matter. I'm fairly certain our government doesn't divulge tech for decades. Much like the stealth family, by the time we know about it, something better has taken its place.

I'm just enamored by laws of physics being stretched, and it's implications to the world as we knew it.

#146 4 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

I kind of mentioned Oak Island half joking. It is a cash grab for easy ratings like this whole UFO thing. Those two brothers on Oak Island are either very smart and lying through their teeth or they are as dumb as they seem and true believers; either way they are cashing in on both the show and the tourists it brings in. The Discovery Channel gladly allows a program that suspends all facts, logic and common sense for ratings. Ancient Aliens, the Bigfoot show(s) and others are ever present. People in Roswell are still cashing in on a crashed military balloon 70 years later. As low as CNN has sunken lately in both ratings and respectability, they have nothing to lose and this story is no surprise.

So again, I'm just not getting your comments. I've never watched Oak Island, so maybe that's the disconnect.

Are you just saying none of this is real? You're lumping Big Foot, ufo, etc all together? As in, if one doesn't exist, none do? Nothing beyond what we are told is real or true?

You're a single shooter guy?

Just looking for perspective.

#159 4 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

I'm saying that UFOs are not alien, we are not being visited by aliens now or in ancient times and we don't possess any alien artifacts or technology. Simple as that. It is all bullshit...but it gets ratings.

That's cool, I can respect opinions. So the main stream media (govt) is doing this for ratings then? And again, ufo doesn't necessarily mean alien.

People have believed in much more with less proof. Probably still doing it today.

I like your confirmation of knowledge about everything though.

#162 4 years ago
    Quoted from jp1985:

I had a ufo land at my house just in time for Halloween. On a side note the same people make a Martian that would look great next to an AFM.
    https://distortionsunlimited.com/store/green-martian[quoted image]

That's freaky!

#183 4 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Not sure why I am here debating, but I am. There are certainly aliens of all sorts - including ones with high tech elsewhere in the universe. Probably many, many places and times. Would be ridiculous to think otherwise. Problem is that time and space are related and that makes travel like on Star Wars or Star Trek simply impossible. Also, we have no nearby stars with habitable planets to make travel between solar systems practical within the laws of physics or quantum mechanics.
    Hubble, Keppler and now TESS have been searching for habitable planets for years now and have found a gaggle. Once again all are way too far to overcome the basic laws of physics or quantum mechanics. So there may be places where aliens have taken over and made indigenous aliens work in salt mines, but its happening in places with really close or binary stars or where life has evolved on two habitable planets in the same solar system. It simply can't happen here unless there are aliens secretly living on another planet with stealth spacecraft. To make you happy, I'll just say there is way, way less than 1% chance that we have ever been visited while mankind has existed on earth in the last few million years.
    Everything that we call high tech in the western world can directly be traced back to its humble origins in science. Wasn't that long ago that switching algebra was invented. Soon after, the first computers were made out of tens of thousands of relays. The first transistors were the size of a deck of cards each. The progress from there to the current cell phone that I carry in my pocket is thoroughly documented and there is no quantum leap mixed in there from alien tech.
    Speaking of cell phones; with billions of people all carrying high definition video cameras 24x7 in combination with all of the tens of millions of security cameras around the world, it shouldn't be long before we have definitive proof of these little green laws of physics violating aliens flying around? Seem like every time there is a meteor these days it gets caught on video.
    As for Roswell, anyone who still thinks there is the slightest chance of that being an alien encounter is simply fooling themselves because they want to believe. As I mentioned, not sure why I am debating here. Creationists tour the country "debating" evolution despite that fact that no self respecting evolution scientist will bother to debate them because there is no chance of convincing the believers.
    https://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/18/us/wreckage-in-the-desert-was-odd-but-not-alien.html

Sigh, you're right, I'm not going to debate with you. Clearly you can see that today's knowledge of physics and the general theories of how things work are as far as we'll ever get. We have reached the end of knowledge. There will be no further break throughs of any kind. And heck, if WE can't do it, certainly a race that may be millions of years further into their evolution can't either, right? Just remember, a few centuries ago, we knew we were the center of the universe.

For the record, I no longer trust the NYTimes or any other main stream media about much at all. Yes, they "broke" the ufo story a few years back, but I'm fairly certain they were provided the info and/or told to. Same with TTSA, they seem to be in synch with the NYTimes. I'm not certain what is going on, but I'm pretty sure it is planned to at least some level.

1 year later
    #212 3 years ago

Bringing this back. Any news or thoughts since we last threw our $0.02 in?

#214 3 years ago

I did see where Rubio wanted some answers.

1 month later
    #220 3 years ago

Always interesting when stuff like this comes out. Kook, legit, misinformation, mixed information????

#237 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

UFOs ... the new opiate of the masses.

What was the previous opiate of the masses?

#276 3 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Hell, we still don't have any cameras that will take a clear picture after all this time.

We should have a live feed of the moon, like they do with Earth, as well. Nice, clear 4k or better. Continuous, except for that nagging "switching cameras" snafu that pops up.

1 week later
    #358 3 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

My fiancée thinks we were contacted and influenced here on earth by aliens in the distant past.

D allele?

2 weeks later
    #388 3 years ago

Looks like TTSA is losing some members. Will they start a new "club"?

I smell a skunk!

#390 3 years ago

https://www.rt.com/usa/511369-hawaii-ufo-oahu-faa/

Just saw this. Two objects reported, first one blue, followed by a white. Probably just Venus, bit hey, who knows, right?

1 week later
    #395 3 years ago

Azmodeus,
    How's that book you found?

#403 3 years ago

At what point does/did technology seem like magic?

How much knowledge or technology currently exists that could bring about true, positive change, but won't be released? And I'm not even talking ET here, although that certainly enters into the equation.

Wonky shit indeed.

1 month later
    #410 3 years ago

Cylindrical object passes airliner in New Mexico. Probably just a missle we're not being told about.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a35632899/unidentified-flying-object-ufo-spotted-over-new-mexico-fbi-confirms/

#419 3 years ago
    Quoted from pb456:

Wait, it's not mind control drugs? DARN!

No, that was project MK Ultra.

#421 3 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

MK Ultra wasn't about controlling your mind. The idea was to use LSD as an enhancement so subjects could "remote view" Soviet secrets (like an out of body experience)
    Basically trying to do what 11 did in first season of Stranger Things, at taxpayer expense.

True, my bad.
    I'm going to stare at goats now...
    I'm also going to watch Fringe again.

#423 3 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

The first 2 seasons of Fringe were great... they it got lame.
    Kind of like an inverse X-Files! (which really got good in season 3)

Yes, once they went "child" I was out.

1 month later
    #461 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

The Germans had flying saucers in 1945. We brought over a hundred nazi rocket scientists after the War, including Von Braun. Since then we have perfected jets and nuclear-powered vehicles.
    Does people think we just stopped after Apollo?
    Many people think rocket technology is for show and we have far more advanced propulsion systems in use. 75 years of research and monumental advances and we still rely on ancient firework propulsions systems?
    I have seen ufo's, and most of them are US.

I agree with most of this.

To think were being told and shown technology only 20 years old is ludicrous. To believe we stopped going to the moon just because is also ridiculous. Breakaway society? No doubt in my mind.

#475 3 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

It is possible that the unique nature of our moon greatly helped with life on Earth. Still, the universe is too vast for that to not have happened, statistically, elsewhere.

The moon is crazy coincidence, on so many levels, that it borders on direct placement (manufactured, if you will).

#500 3 years ago

Here's what caught my eye: CNN Business

Why is this in the business section???

4 weeks later
    #506 2 years ago

No. I had heard something may be dropping though.

I'll check it out.

Interesting choice of outlet. I always think "target group" for commercials or advertising. The same applies to "slow drip" normalization.

#512 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

No such thing as (Alien) UFOs.....no amount of grainy video can change that. Carl Sagan already told us how much energy is needed for an object to travel at the speed of light (unfathomable amount for our little brains) Alpha Centauri is the closest star system, it will takes over a 100 yrs to get there...no life detected, after that were talking much, much further distances. Which means the aliens would have to travel 1000 or 10,000 years just to come check out our sorry asses. Just too much.

I think you have too much faith in man's intelligence.

Also, Carl Sagan may not have been as anxious to allow us common folk to embrace the idea of extraterrestrials.

It's been said he doctored the face pics of Cydonia.

Funny how UFO/UAP , US Space Force, and several countries are now rushing to Mars are happening within a short window.

**After he left, O’Leary started to examine some of Carl’s work. He said that the famous “Face” in Cydonia on Mars — photographed by Viking in 1975, this enormous formation (about a mile across) resembled a human face and created a major buzz at the time — was tampered with by Sagan before being released to the public:

It was very, very disappointing to me, because not only was Carl wrong, he also fudged data. He published a picture of the “Face” in Parade Magazine, a popular article, saying that the “Face” was just a natural formation, but he doctored the picture to make it not look like a face.**

Taken from here: https://www.collective-evolution.com

#518 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

Finally....someone points out the obvious that all these 'news' articles skip. UFO is a generic term. It does not = aliens.

Nobody that I've seen here has said "These are aliens!".

What has been said is that to rule out other life than our own is ridiculous.

To state "There are no aliens." Is presumptuous and egotistical in my mind.

#519 2 years ago

Yeah, that Navy pilot probably can't tell a seagull when he sees one.

Good point, case closed.

On a more serious note, I wouldn't past any country to have anti-gravity or other tech that hasn't been shared with the public.

#530 2 years ago

"I hate to break it but we are alone in the universe no amount of math is going to tell me others wise,,,"

I love this statement!

#565 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

What do you guys think about the black knight satellite?

Oh, that's just a thermal blanket orbiting perpendicular to the natural objects orbiting Earth. More blurry photos to prove it.

#570 2 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

If military pilots are seeing them so frequently, where are all the witness accounts from the millions of people on daily passenger flights with window seats?
    ...and armed with quality cell phone cameras.

Those civilian planes aren't flying through military training airspace??? I hope.

#595 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You've got a beautiful house...wish I had known that when I stopped by! In our house, not only has everybody here had shared experiences, but things have happened to contractors, guests, and others who had no idea about the history of our house. So it's tough to argue that everybody is having a mass hallucination.

I am so intrigued by this. It is one of those "wish I could" things, followed by an immediate "shit, that would be scary" kinda feeling.

Much like our UFO/alien talks. Would be cool as shit to see a UFO/UAP, but then again, damn, that would send chills down my spine!

Sounds as though you are at peace with your coexisting housemates, so kudos to you!

#612 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

But here you are saying " I have no clue", " I have no proof" multiple times yet making arguments for the alien hypothesis. Which is it? Is secret military tech or aliens?. To reply with "They've seen it with their own eyes" is not enough, what did they see? No one knows.... There are over 100,000 flights a day over the US alone, so the fact you only got a few UFO sightings is itself pretty hard to ignore. Also, one minor correction the article I posted clearly shows one of the pilot say he did not see it with his own eyes.....optical equipment only.

Why can't you accept "we don't know what this is, but on radar, video, and eyesight, by trained pilots, we can't identify, or reproduce the actions taken by these vehicles "?

I'm going with you're just trolling.

#791 2 years ago

It's not for government funding. They've written themselves a blank check:

https://fasab.gov/projects/active-projects/classified-activities/

#796 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballNewb:

Can someone tell me why the pyramid shaped craft in the 60 minutes clip has a flashing light at the bottom of it in the same cadence as a commercial airliner?

Not supporting it, just thinking out loud here: If I were an alien race, trying to "hide", I'd sure as shit make myself look a usual object. Now, don't get me wrong, we don't have flying pyramids, but again, why not "cloak" yourself as a jet???

For me, it boils down to this:

A] If the US is saying they have radar/documented accounts of objects doing things physically "impossible" by our know standards, then yeah, something is going on, , ,

1. Alien race
    2. Breakaway society
    3. Military tech
    4. They are lying to us

B] If the US has known about this for a while, and are just coming out of the closet, then, , ,

1. Alien race - what the Hell?
    2. Breakaway society - well, kinda makes sense
    3. Military tech - so you've been lying all along???
    4. They are lying to us - so you've been lying along???

C] It isn't just a US thing. What is the stance from other countries?

I'm just super excited thinking about "free" energy, FTL travel, and/or interstellar travel/knowledge in my lifetime.

However this gets spun, to think I may actually know a shit-ton more about Mars or the Moon is so enthralling! Either that, or my own government puts me over the barrel again!

#799 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Uh Oh! ... brace yourself it's the Deceptacons!!
    If they're a thing I sure as shit hope the Autobots are too!!

Ha ha!

#800 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

If you want to keep your hopes up for the Alien Visitors to get outed next month then you probably shouldn't read this, it was written with the non-believers in mind
    https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/military/story/2021-05-29/navy-ufo-videos-skeptics

Again, if we have radar, etc, telling us these things are moving FAST, and "jumping" to predetermined locations, then either it is true, or somebody is lying. I don't see faulty equipment as a reasonable out based on multiple sightings.

Does it have to be alien? No.

If it is breaking the laws of physics as we know it, and it is ours or some other known terrestrial group, someone has been lying a long time, and that is bad news for us.

To say camera tricks or swamp gas implies the US gov't telling a tall tale. Wouldn't be the first time, but given the already high level of mistrust, I don't see it ending well.

#802 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

Or, the truth will come out.
    And no one will care.
    With legal weed shops open everywhere and the country being paid to sit around at home, will the masses become outraged?
    Probably not.

Agreed. Apathy is the new battle cry.

#862 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

.....or Tyson knows full well what the govt knows and is part of keeping secrets from the general public.

I'll side with this.

#886 2 years ago

I'm just going to leave this here:
    https://www.xaprb.com/blog/flight-is-impossible/

#903 2 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

The report is not out yet but the USA and in fact every government around the world has already released every single thing they know about alien visitation to earth. It can be summed up right here:

Where?
    I'm missing something...

#932 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

The real aliens are the ones who won't defend their own country.

I have no idea what that means.

#983 2 years ago
    Quoted from adborto:

Not sure what to make of this story, but when I was in my 20’s, I was out on my pontoon boat with my Cousins. We were in the middle of the lake and a silent green glowing ball went right over our heads. I swear it could have hit the neighbor’s house, but no noise. We were drinking and laughed it off as space junk, who knows! Still makes me wonder to this day.

I'm confused by this. If it is a "story", but you were there, , , ????

I'm certain it is easily explained as swamp gas.

To be honest though, I've never seen swamp gas.

#990 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Indeed this all sounds fair.
    Couple of things though ... I'm not so sure there aren't humans in control of such capability, the manipulation of gravity. Wether we forged it or copied it, stole it, or another story.
    Wouldn't it perhaps be like once discovered, it just is? ... all of a sudden, relatively? (so 20-30 years goes a long way!?) . Like the internal combustion engine for instance, or jets. It is, then it gets refined. To a point.
    Also I seem to have come to the recognition that gravity is not a force.
    It is certainly tied to other things, what, we sort of don't know Lol
    Gravity "waves" ? ... have influence upon "mass". Yes?
    If there is no mass interacting with, or being affected by, gravitational waves... this does not mean the waves are not still there.
    Then "gravity" only translates to a "force" once you have a "mass". But it only affects matter that is subject to the influence of the gravitational waves. Generates the "force".
    Therefore perhaps there are other factors yet to discover, which have some bearing around the interaction between mass and gravity waves.
    Where does dark matter and dark energy fit in? . Does this have some link with other dimensions, a definition for "supernatural"?
    Can mass be manipulated in a way that distorts the laws of physics? . Solving both inertia as well as gravity, as if they could be somehow naturally linked physical behaviors? . Like, if
    What exactly is the interaction once Magnetic fields are included?. Can a field of some type be a component, "shielding" mass from gravity waves in some way(s)?.
    "Anti-gravity" technology I am fairly certain would not be a straightforward single-faceted piece of kit .... manipulation of multiple factors, and multiple means. Also there is the curiosity of how the power is channeled or sourced and delivered. Or "generated". Lol
    Then while pondering some of that, throw Time (and space) in there for good measure!

Yet light bends with gravity...

#996 2 years ago

I was just thinking, the pilots in the videos seem as though it's their first time seeing these. Yet, we're told they see them near daily.

So, are these the "early" videos?

There must be 100s - 1,000s more, right?

Maybe that's next.

#1000 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

The 2 pilots involved in the 2004 "Tic Tac" incident specifically mentioned they're comfortable discussing that incident because it has long been declassified. David Fravor in particular seems to hint in several other interviews that he is aware of more.
    The 3rd pilot in the 60 Minutes episode operates on the East Coast and he specifically noted that these incidents happen near daily.
    Jeremy Corbell has noted he has significantly more video footage that he'll be releasing over time. He has also commented that he knows firsthand that the government has much higher resolution video/photos of UAP.

I guess I meant their comments on the cockpit videos seem more like a first/second sighting, rather than "here they are again".

#1068 2 years ago
    Quoted from SkillShot:

Many of these instances you’re seeing are relying on sensors that are “tracking” the object. It looks like the pilot has line of sight, but if you look at the altitude, it’s actually miles away in some of the releases videos, so the pilot can’t have an actual visual (famous tic tac vid for example).
    Some pilots have claimed to have actually seen it, but your eyes can be very deceptive in the air as there’s lack of reference and you can only see in 2d. Pilots are often so confused even of their own alt, it results in a lot of crashes. So, one should always remain skeptical. Pilots have said and claimed some ridiculous stuff over time involving 9/11, commercial flight mishaps, UAP observations and so on.

Wasn't there a reported incident of a cube inside of a sphere flying directly between 2 pilots? I wonder if this is the video Christopher Mellon was talking about?

Would be nice if we could see more of the released videos, meaning 30 minutes worth instead of 90 seconds. As it stands it is reminiscent of the 9/11 Pentagon "plane". Here everyone, we're releasing a video, with frames removed, for some reason...

#1098 2 years ago
    Quoted from Elvishasleft:

You are assuming that our "immense progress" and our assumptions about things mean anything....
    It is very possible that we know nothing and our brains are pathetically basic.
    Even our greatest scientific minds likley dont know jack shit about our universe.
    Wasnt that long ago people throught smoking was good for you and it was advertised that way... we arent nearly as smart as you think.

I'm certain people knew it wasn't good for you, but there was money to be made on an addictive product.

#1104 2 years ago

Evidence starts one step at a time, just like everything else.

The more I read about Carl the less enamored I am.

#1119 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Infant mortality was basically double 100 years ago. People don’t live longer you just have less chance of dying off younger.

Wait, what?

#1147 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

Maybe the government doesn't want to explain these sightings. Duh.
    Maybe it's supposed to be secret.
    Sure we can force the issue by mandating a report on their acknowledgment of these phenomenon but I wouldn't hold my breath for any revelations you have your hopes set for.
    If you were in charge and understood some things are best kept secret for national interests you might better limit your expectations because anything leading to public scrutiny can't be good.
    I said it before, these things won't make any sense until the next world war. Why show your cards if you're not forced to. Working an angle through politics towards some kind of reveal just isn't a threat to keeping the status quo. The status quo is working.

Yes, it makes total sense. We should be developing ultra tech for war purposes. I think it is obvious, the people of the world hate each other. Those other countries suck, we should obliterate them! Said no normal person ever.

War is a distraction, as is power and greed. Unfortunately that seems to be all we see. It is a joke the way we citizens get whipped up into a frenzy.

If this is just us waiting to "bomb" another country, then "we" suck.
    If it is something else, let's get the show on the road!

#1171 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Pretty well done fake if it is (definitely a bit too shakey but if I saw something surreal I guess I wouldn't be perfectly calm). Can't tell how legit the initial 2 fighter jets looked. But you've got a good military helicopter mixed in along with the "UFO" diving into the water. But I know there are some really good fakes out there. Would like to hear military (Mexican?) confirmation of an incident.

Nobody would be blurring their face. Cash cow news circuit.

#1203 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballKen:

A total of 143 reports gathered since 2004 remain unexplained, the document released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said. Of those, 21 reports of unknown phenomena, involving 18 episodes, possibly demonstrate technological capabilities that are unknown to the United States: objects moving without observable propulsion or with rapid acceleration that is believed to be beyond the capabilities of Russia, China or other terrestrial nations.
    Mostly a nothing sandwich as expected. But interesting none the less.

I guess I'm missing the nothing part...
    18 documented events of unobservable propulsion, and/or rapid acceleration beyond any known terrestrial nation.

Again, if this was us or another terrestrial nation, I'd be pissed as a tax payer. Stop going to war and start fixing shit!

#1213 2 years ago

Good points DCP, but I also see that wording as an escape hatch for our government. This report is a test balloon. They need to leave a path they can backtrack to should undesirable effects begin to appear (lawsuits, unwieldy public, etc).

Just my opinion of course.

#1217 2 years ago
    #1224 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

I wasn’t expecting much from the report and it lived up to form.
    I’ve been waiting most of my life for some sort of big reveal, some break in the thinking of the government to get the world ready to announce we are not alone. This phenomenon cannot be simply explained by wayward weather balloons, atmospheric anomalies, psychotic events or earth bound technological advancements.
    But, although we have made great advancements in technology, we as a specifies have not kept up. There is just as much or more strife in the world as it has been in the last 70 years. We are more divided, derisive, socially inept, economically split, serious climate problems, etc.
    I guess those, and I truly believe, those that are guardians of the ufo secrets simply do not think the world is ready for any huge reveal.
    The truth might split the world apart even further and that probably isn’t a very good outcome.

Or bring us together, which the rich and powerful would not want.

#1268 2 years ago

Has this changed the reporting from commercial airline pilots as well? I know for the longest time it was "Keep quiet or get your wings clipped."

In addition, perhaps civilian airport radar release, as it would probably be more attainable than government secret military project radar...

Interesting YouTube video comment, and I can't say as though I disagree. I do have to wonder though, with tech increasing at such an accelerated pace, if our government(s) didn't create a few hoaxes just to provide further misdirection and cover up.

I'm just hopeful in my lifetime I'll have at least SOME of my questions answered.

#1274 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

I was wondering if maybe UFOs have the ability to detect if a high-resolution camera is pointed at them. For some reason, the only pictures we have are always low-res and/or out of focus.
    The aliens must have a way of manipulating the autofocus function of a camera. Or they are clouding our minds and making us take bad pictures.
    Hypothesis: A high-resolution, properly-focused camera makes UFOs disappear or causes them to activate some sort of cloaking device.[quoted image]

Or, it could be as simple as trying to photo/video something about 20 ft wide, and moving, from miles away, at night usually.

#1292 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

There are UFO reports from daytime as well as night, and some UFOs are supposedly gigantic.
    You're going to have to do better than that.

Nah, I said it could be.

I agree with a lot you say, and lack of photographic evidence is a huge issue. But again, what if some of what we see IS real, but gets tossed into a jumble of misdirection hoax film?

Often reports are seconds long. I honestly do not know how I would react to seeing a ufo. I'd probably stare at a few seconds, determine what I was actually looking at, then, if UFO, probably look again in disbelief before finally fumbling for my phone's camera app. Then get it in the frame, try to focus as zoomed in as possible, and most likely lose it in the shuffle.

As for those larger ships on film, have they all 100% been proven fake? I don't know.

All I do know is we spend far too much time, energy, and personnel on keeping the war games going instead of using this tech to move along. Be it unearthed, crash retrieval, DARPA, whatever.

#1310 2 years ago

I always wonder if there are any publications safe from Mockingbird...

#1319 2 years ago
    Quoted from zaki:

dumb question. why do they always show military footage of so called ufos in this black and white? why is it never color? i
    just don't buy any of it. from what i've been taught in astronomy, it's impossible for ufos to come here. don't know any aliens that can travel 65 light years for 5,000 years to get here. it could be another country technology, i might buy that.

From what you've been, kinda says it all.

If these things are extraterrestrial, you know, they may know more than us. Just saying. Who was thinking MOON LANDING! 200 years ago?

If these things are "us", then you weren't taught everything. Not shocking at all. Limited education is easier to manipulate.

If these things are all misdirection, we go back to why? In big terms, not the general stuff. Why keep a public fighting amongst themselves? Or a world for that matter.

#1330 2 years ago
    Quoted from zaki:

well. i'd put it this way. what you list are great accomplishments. but they are nothing to the obstacle of interstellar space travel. going to mars may be possible for people. obviously, it won't be easy and isn't probably in our life time. but traveling among the stars is something completely different. its just too far. personally, i do think are aliens out there, but would know the same thing we do...how can you travel so far? your dealing with just space, no air, distances we can't even begin to imagine. what ship can last on a 2,000 year journey? what computer won't break in that time? can anyone live that long...even in some suspended sleep? seems hard to imagine nothing would break or go wrong in space travel. also, look the phsyical effects on scott kelly from 1 year in space.
    i guess my point is, yes there probably are some civilizations in our own galaxy. maybe they have seen our planet. but we are all stuck in our own neighborhoods. the robots on mars are probably the future of all space exploration.

How long does it take you to reheat food? I'm only asking because there's a new technology called a "microwave oven" out now. Previously, we didn't know about these waves, nor how to utilize them, but wouldn't you know it, they were there all along!

OK, I'm done debating this line of thought. If you want to believe we know everything there is to know, good on you. Seems silly to me, but you probably think I'm just as foolish. And that's OK.

#1331 2 years ago
    Quoted from TRAMD:

The real hubris is among those who think we and our planet are worth visiting for this imaginary species that has mastered interstellar travel. It reminds me very much of religion. Religious people can't accept how truly insignificant they are and fabricate stories of omnipotent beings that care about them and fantastical places where they live forever. That's all this space alien crap is: a new type of religious belief. There aren't, and will never be, any hyper-intelligent beings from another planet visiting Earth. We have only other humans for intelligent interaction. If you can't get along with other humans, the aliens aren't going to like you either.

So you're saying the US Government wants us to join a cult? I mean, honestly, they completely misdirect us all the time, no argument there. That has little to do with sightings and stories going back for ages. In my opinion, of course.

Splitting an atom may be the equivalent of a kid with a BB gun. It won't kill us, but we should keep an eye out, before we lose one.

#1335 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

I think "5%" is both optimistic and pretty rubbery. 1% seems like it might be more, appropriate ? ...
    Yet still just as rubbery Lol
    I mean, how can anyone "know" exactly how much they "don't know" ?
    We are talking about levitation here some aspects, for example. "Defying gravity". Who ever said it was only about "gravity" though? . Heard of Standing Waves?

"The more we know!" .... "who knew!?"

Speaking of making waves...

https://www.delltechnologies.com/en-us/perspectives/fighting-fire-with-bass-using-sound-waves-to-drown-flames/

I remember seeing something about this a few years ago. Everything just seems so entangled!

#1344 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

Aliens are not real, it's just a bunch of mass hysteria and lack of understanding of how things work.

Cool. Tell me more since you have everything worked out!

Had you said "I believe " or "In my opinion" we might be able to discuss, but it seems as though you are just placating the ignorant with your presence.

But since I'm here, can you give me a few instances of mass hallucination involving ufos?

#1371 2 years ago

I'll say this much, that earthquake a few years ago centered at a government facility "China Lake" made me think a little.

#1488 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

All I hear is "probably, may have, could be, most certainly could have, more than likely is, possibly, supposedly highly likely.
    Schrodingers cat would be proud of your theory

That cat is half dead anyway...

#1526 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

The benefit being that we can then fly around the stuf that we say and pretend isn't ours, point, and say "Look, emeneminy!!!".
    Thus framing whomever "emineminy" supposedly is going to be, when "they" start shooting at things and blowing stuff up. Attack! (indiscriminantly) ... ask questions later.
    Good excuses aplenty just like gulf of tonkin. ...
    Also rus/chin same knowledge essentially hey?. Su27 flanker?. So there's that I suppose.

Gulf of Tonkin, indeed. Northwoods as well perhaps?

Again, I circle back to the big picture, if these are indeed "ours", then who can we trust (given the seemingly positive impact on human life this technology would offer)?
    If these are not "ours", , , , ?

#1543 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Just gonna throw this out there ... ?

Wtf? Lol

Interesting take as to look for the request: bow down, support running narratives, divide us further to prevent revolt,,

#1548 2 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Oh, I can't wait. I have a History channel DVD of the real killer (claimed by him) that the History channel struck from all of their video records. Bring it on.

George something???

#1571 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Nice to see this thread has gone the way of well, every contentious internet thread ever.
    Can we close the thread now? ...and no, UFOs aren't "real" now...

Seriously, I was hoping for some thought provoking dialog, but sadly, , , ,

I'll limit my responses to only UAP/UFO related posts. The rest of the grammar, accusations, and general shill I won't waste anyone's time on. This doesn't mean you should have to believe in aliens by the way. That's another topic in my opinion.

Looking forward to posts which move this thread in the right direction.

#1580 2 years ago

Here's a quick couple of videos for everyone. 15 minutes or so each.

Who knows, maybe we'll even get some mature, thoughtful discussion out of them...

UAP shutting down missles:
    https://richarddolanmembers.com/free-content/richard-dolans-ufo-chronicles/

Ronald Reagan's UFO encounter:
    https://richarddolanmembers.com/free-content/rd-ufo-chronicles-ronald-reagans-ufo-encounter/

#1584 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Seems like a really good 5-6 part documentary coming of recent events and stuff we probably haven't seen footage wise. JJ Abrams so expect a lot of lens flare.

I don't subscribe to Showtime, but I'm happy yet another audience might consider what is going on.

And yes, lens flare!

#1624 2 years ago

I can't remember if this was listed here or not, so please forgive me if it's a repeat.

I find this fairly fascinating. I haven't delved into it further, but I've gotta say, seems like an intense training mission if that is the truth!

The Pentyrch UFO

#1631 2 years ago

Yup, agreed on most fronts.

I find the "nothing to see here" at 2 am with explosions and falling buildings pretty hilarious though.

The more fascinating part is that I hadn't heard of this before. Censorship or uncertainty? Or even perhaps fabrication?

#1646 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

No, I'm not in denial. They keep using the word "unidentified" to describe the sightings. That means they don't know what they are. They don't know if they're a "craft", an "object", or an illusion.
    They just plain don't know what they are.
    No one has "admitted" anything about the origin of UFOs. They still are only saying they don't know what they are.
    Anything else you are reading into these reports is a product of your imagination.
    The government reports seem like they are designed to make people jump to conclusions without them having to actually admit anything. This seems like a big misdirection campaign to take our attention away from something else.
    There's definitely more to this story than some supposed "new" information coming from the US government. It appears to be a very deliberate disinformation / misinformation campaign, perhaps some kind of test to see how gullible we are about the UFO issue.

Solid logic. My only caution would be that the report stated something about the military believing some of these objects were solid.

From Page 3 of the report:
    "Most of the UAP reported probably do represent physical objects given that a
    majority of UAP were registered across multiple sensors, to include radar, infrared,
    electro-optical, weapon seekers, and visual observation."

The game being played is definitely multifaceted.

#1648 2 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

You are all being conditioned for what's coming next.

Also a high probability.

#1661 2 years ago

I wonder what all these countries are really finding on the moon and Mars?

1 week later
    #1677 2 years ago

I can't say as though I disagree with the logic. That said, SETI is but one small part of the puzzle.

#1686 2 years ago

Wow, that article ticked a lot of boxes.

* associated ufo believers with believing horoscopes

* grainy photos and video (not untrue, but realistically governments have HD photos/video)

* brings Covid and "grounded" concerns into the picture

* mentions author may be wrong, but isn't.

Washington Post & NY TIMES, singing the mockingbird song, as usual. Any way we as a people can be divided, is being used against us. The "logical" thing to do, for either side of the argument, would be to demand full uncut, HD video of the 3 encounters made public. But instead, we squabble over 90 seconds and social distance.

The author makes good points, but falls short of convincing for me.

#1696 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

Where are these supposed HD photos and videos?
    I really would be very interested to see some.
    Why would governments be the only ones with HD pics? Why hasn't anyone else gotten a decent photo of a UFO?
    Any real photos or videos like that would certainly have been leaked by now.
    We are severely lacking solid evidence that could tell us the true nature of many UFOs.
    The US government has confirmed only that they still don't know what UFOs are.
    Nothing to get excited about yet.

That's my point sort of. If the government is giving us grain, we know there is HD to go with it. They don't use our cameras

One might be led to believe they are purposely feeding us grainy videos and such of things we already have. I wouldn't put it past them.

I'm saying the "proof" is easily found there, terrestrial or extraterrestrial.

As to common folk pictures and videos, I think we have seen many. That said, certainly many are joksters having fun, others are on the fence, and some may be real. But probably discredited or confiscated. Let's face it, everybody and their brother is a debunker these days.

Just my thoughts, we can disagree. I'm OK with that. I'm good with the questions and analysis. If only everything (politics, economy, etc) could be discussed freely instead of what we see...

#1720 2 years ago

This thread is called UFOs are real or something, not Aliens exist!

#1743 2 years ago

I haven't watched the video yet, but im pretty certain other countries wouldn't give a damn about patents to create a FTL saucer et al. Or other civilization changing device.

#1748 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Maybe I misread this - no, they probably don't give a shit about the patent itself, but they would sure as hell care about the technology behind it -

True, but i doubt theyd spin their wheels too lomg if it seemed fanciful thinking. And as noted, if any device were truly life altering, well, we'd never see a patent anyway.

Remember, our government subcontracts (or is agreement with) big tech. Nobody is stealing any secrets, they are helping to make the secrets and reaping the technological benefits - slow dripping it to us common folk.

#1764 2 years ago

GPS - Clinton era sort of had to release the tech so they made it with a 9 foot error radius or something.

Fairly confident the iPhone 27 is already in the books, just waiting for 2029.

#1767 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Of course. This was in the 80's.
    We all marveled at the black and white Terra Server images not realizing the originals were in color (later available to premium subscribers).
    That cool space plane- shuttle looking X craft we send up that stays weeks at a time, whats it doing?
    Not much discussion concerning that Branch of the Space Force.

Yes, that automated craft. Id be really surprised to find out we make it another 50 years without self unduced technological catastrophe.

#1774 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

I'm beginning to think CERN large hadron collider is altering our reality.
    Yeah.
    Some wonky stuff going on. One Guy described it like this, The video game is over, its run its program to the end.
    Yet the game continues with no direction or logic.
    I played Duke Nukem 64 to the end and it was awesome. Sitting on a roof shooting the Multi Havoc Launcher and watching the sky light up.
    Yet I also discovered all the holes in the program where you could get trapped between walls.
    So the current reality is kind of like this.

Interesting analogy. I suppose on this forum it might be an EM game, where the targets don't reset, and the bonus is maxed. We can keep playing, but,,,

2 weeks later
    #1800 2 years ago

Sounds as though you are both saying you have a strong belief that "The Government" is developing (at least some of) these UFOs/UAPs.

To that end, i again stress, if "we" have these incredible technologies, why are we using them for war/perceived protection, instead of bettering humanity?

#1809 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

You must be new here.........

Haha, no, just persistent

2 weeks later
    #1836 2 years ago

My opinion:
    Anyone claiming to "know", doesn't know.

Anyone showing a connection of dots please keep talking.

1 week later
    #1845 2 years ago

Seems as though the MSM isn't bothering with UFO/UAP these days.

Willing to bet there are plenty of reports, just not from our (US) government.

Strange isn't it? Ok, not really. What a shell game they have us playing!

#1846 2 years ago

Yes very. Transporting something uncovered, in broad daylight, on a flatbed. With an apparent short cell phone video and I'm guessing a worker seeming surprised at what his company produces?

Almost seems like an after-school special.

Sorry, not biting on this one.

#1848 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Well, first off, they showed this was in fact clearly on Skunkworks property. But, you're "not biting on this one" is pretty funny, lol. When would you ever "bite"? When you see a close-up of a label "Made in Alpha Centauri"? It's an honest question as videos and photos are never clear enough or close enough for the true skeptic and when you do see something bizarre close-up you still dismiss it as man-made. So what would you see that would ever make you go"Whoa, there's no way we built that"?
    This may well be man-made but it certainly could be an attempt at reverse engineering something alien. To say this would be a leap in technological advancement would be an understatement. Where is there room for propulsion here? What kind of propulsion?
    I now you guys give DARPA credit for being decades ahead of what we know but this thing looks centuries ahead.

Whoa, slow down here cowboy(?)! Ive posted several links indicating my acceptance given proof in this thread. I want to believe, but the Tik Tok video ain't doing it for me. It's OK to not take every instance as authentic. At least in my book.

#1850 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Won't be long now it seems and everything will come bursting from the brimming leaky info dam, reality and bulls#it lies alike ... though even still while many will be sleep walking into the path of the hurtling bus ...
    https://odysee.com/@Patriots:2/They-Panicked-When-They-Saw-The-Future
    Will certainly be fascinating to watch, one way or another.
    ( pinside post editor is rather pitiful can't even make a tarded emoji not appear in link. last two characters of link are : 1 instead of that lame af icon cr@p)
    This forum editor leaves plenty to be desired compared to others.

Interesting thoughts in that link.

Does make one wonder why the perceived panicked rush for,,, well, everything.

3 weeks later
    #1872 2 years ago

I'll just assume everyone has had a chance to listen to this.

I'm on the fence with guy, and his desired outcome.

#1885 2 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

And why would they draw circles in crops

Maybe it's the equivalent of drawing a penis with balls? Just graffiti.

Superbad

1 week later
    #1922 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

History repeating isn't it? ... caveman develops to technology reliant society that inevitably destroys itself almost completely, the survivors stayed out of it, run to the caves during collapse ... and start banging rocks together again to survive. Repeat.
    Maybe one day we'll get it right and not let the technology dependence destroy everything in spite of itself ... :3

Forced dependence. You will be assimilated.

#1923 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

It's coming to light that Human civilizations have been around far longer than previously anticipated!

This. How much history and "science " has been kept from us?

To think we don't have a breakaway society somewhere is unimaginable to me. Under the crust or under water would be my first guesses.

#1928 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

I am a Bunker Expert. They are no answer,especially after a Nuclear incident.
    Ventilation is the biggest problem. Everything gets a green algae-type coating after awhile. Grains turn to Ergot toxin which is an hallucinogenic.
    The majority of people will not last long locked in underground. It takes a special type of individual to keep from going crazy. Real quick.
    If your waste disposal is vented it becomes an inlet for radiation to enter. If its not vented it becomes deadly and or explosive.
    The best shelter I have explored is Lost Sea Cavern in Tennessee. Massive underground lake a mile underground, native fish specie. Arched dome solid rock roof.
    Used to be filled with provisions for 6000 residents of Chattanooga area.
    Spacious.

looks like I've got something to look up! Thanks!

1 month later
    #1961 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

TMZ just posted a bunch of videos.

You'd think our governments would be releasing more... (no, none of us actually think that).

#1963 2 years ago

Hasn't that been the company line all along? I mean, for 50 years or more?

1 week later
    #1967 2 years ago

This would all be easier if the US and other governments just opened up. Instead we play stupid games for king of the hill.

#1974 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

Oh, another thing about contrails is that they are especially visible in the winter, because the ice crystals in them hang around a lot longer before they dissipate.
    I love taking pictures of the sky and clouds in the winter. There are many interesting natural phenomena that appear in the sky. Here's one I posted on another thread on Pinside recently:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-picture-from-your-window/page/55#post-6600459
    The colorful fringe on the clouds is caused by sunlight being refracted by ice crystals in the atmosphere.

Can't remember if I've posted this before, so forgive me if it's a duplicate.

I snapped this over my house in the November I believe. I've never seen a formation like it before, or since.

20211104_173650 (resized).jpg20211104_173650 (resized).jpg
    #1980 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

RonSS, your location is a very busy air traffic area and I think you would enjoy flightradar24.com. A lot of weird clouds start as jet contrails and expand and combine with other contrails and clouds.
    Definitely doesn't explain everything we see in the sky, of course, but it's interesting to match up air traffic to what we are seeing in the sky.
    Here's a shot of your area just a few minutes ago from flightradar24.com:
    [quoted image]

We are very close to Stewart AB. See all kinds of military stuff fly by. I'll probably grab that site and start playing around. Thanks!

#1984 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

I thought this was an interesting read ....
    https://humanipro.org/information/nesara-gesara-explained-in-great-detail/
    From the content:
    "-Enable the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, anti-gravity, and sonic healing machines."
    :3

I gave that a brief sifting. I'll need to reread much more slowly. To say I question any Green agenda or massive equalizing agreement would be an understatement. So much pain has been issued in the name of humanitarianism. I now suffer from cynicism on a daily basis.

On the other hand, the release of patents could only make life better, in my opinion. Yes, yes, some rich will have to sell a yacht or vacation house, but I'm certain they'll be ok.

Thanks for the link!

#1987 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

With regards to the link and how I came across it. I've been using DuckDuckGo more recently, for a few intriguing reasons.
    I heard the term Nesara/Gesara for the first time in some bitchute stream and wanted to know wtf it was supposed to mean. Done a search on DDG to find the link provided there.
    Next thing the mrs. searched for the exact same string on Goolag and there were only links portraying the thing as 'conspiracy theory'. We looked through the first few pages of results and the link I posted could not be found.
    We also have some new independent (apolitical) unions being formed here, and none of those return a result from Goolg .... but all come up using DDG. Go figure.
    Goggle and Wikipedia prove to point searchers to limited information at best, and seemingly quite alot of mis-information.

Been using DDG a while now. Agreed, results vary drastically from Goolag.

#1995 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

I hope we eventually get to see some actual evidence. Extremely fuzzy, out-of-focus, handheld videos just do not cut it. They could be anything. Blurry videos are not evidence of anything but poor photography.

One would think (eyeroll/wink) that the US Govt would have something on file. Seeing as how transparent they're being with all of this...

I guess, realistically, all we have are stories, as no "evidence " has truly been released to the public.

1 week later
    #2097 2 years ago

At this point, I'd like to motion we do away with the "I'm right!" banter. It doesn't further this conversation. My opinion of course, but it's terribly tiresome.

I welcome thoughtful dialogue.

I'm going to listen to Richard Dolan's TR-3B discussion soon.

https://richarddolanmembers.com/free-content/talking-about-the-tr3b-the-richard-dolan-show/

#2104 2 years ago

Hey Jax,
    It might be helpful to place a small description of the vid(s) your posting. Thanks for offering content.

1 week later
    #2128 2 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I won't watch those videos, as YouTube's algorithm would start thinking I'm some kind of nut.
    It might be nice if you guys posting them would summarize what they supposedly assert. That might pique my interest enough to risk it.

I agree on the summary part. For the gods' sake, let me know what I'm about to watch!

#2132 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Are you really too lazy to watch the first few seconds of the video where they tell you what you're about to watch or even read the YouTube Descriptions of the videos?? If that's too much effort for you than I'm guessing you really don't have an interest in this topic beyond attacking those who are.

Seriously?
    I haven't attacked anyone.
    Seems like you're just skimming posts now. And honestly, mine aren't near the length of yours.

I'm not here to fight, or "be right".

I'd like the truth like everyone else that isn't positive about no et ufos could ever exist.

Am I too lazy? I thought it was common practice to provide a smidgen of direction of something you'd like someone to watch, no?

A friggin' group of words would suffice.

IE: Corso death bed confession

IE: Armstrong moon city

I had lofty goals for this thread I guess.

1 week later
    #2138 2 years ago

Maybe the Russia narrative will be a coming out party? Ours, theirs, or "theirs"

#2147 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Well youcrane is a main central place where cable does their laundry from all appearances. Now Mr Vlad just trolled the AF out of fake world news and makes a bigger fool of lets go Brandon by organising and signing peace treaties, where what the cable wanted was an excuse for a hollywood war on the telly. Denied! Lol
    The 'media' has ran out of fake narative, both for "ufo's" and for contrived wars. Too many people now recognise fake flags.
    Also who knows what happened in Rus before ww1 and why?
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/2yvfCG3pJe3M/
    :3

Dinosaur news is scrambling. I love it!

Crazy times we live in for certain.

I'm expecting a lot of "reveals" if for no other reason than distraction.

1 month later
    #2187 2 years ago

Would be nice to have some video released. Oh, right, national security...

Lots going on right now. The world has changed dramatically the past few years. I expect big tech reveals within the next 2 years.

#2190 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

I'll raise your 2 year expectation, with a call of within 2 months.

I'd say "woot!" To that, except it would probably come with martial law.

#2191 2 years ago

What would you folk consider the top 3 most convincing cases in favor of ET/Black Ops tech involving alien-like craft? No hearsay, just documented papers, live footage, etc...

Small description/link would be helpful.

#2193 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Phoenix lights in 1997?

Yeah, that's a good one I think. Funny though, the more drone use I see for "fireworks" displays, etc the more I think the Phoenix Lights are terrestrial (not flares). The mountain craft at least.

#2196 2 years ago

Yes, the Travis story is exceptional. I remember watching Fire in the Sky and just being amazed and horrified.

#2202 2 years ago

That's pretty "different " looking!

3 weeks later
    #2218 1 year ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

One of the forms of "ufo" that we (humans) have used secretly for a log time was designed, proven, demonstrated and reported on... nearly a century ago...
    Just bringing some things up so that hopefully more can have access, to discern, about the same sorts of information.
    Doesn't align with the bogus bits of physics we were taught, though. Obviously.

Why do I see a teenager doing film course video about an Alan Alda look-alike?

I've never seen or heard of this. Seems reproducible, no?

1 week later
    #2232 1 year ago

Confused over reprimanding dis/misinformation about UAP/UFOs. Is that a thing that threatens national security?

#2234 1 year ago

Going to give this a listen on the ride to work. Seems to contain thoughts on the coming I-Patriot Act as far as dis/misinformation.

US Congressional UAP Hearing commentary
    https://richarddolanmembers.com/free-content/the-uap-congressional-hearings-i-what-you-need-to-know-i-the-richard-dolan-show/

#2243 1 year ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Just my opinion, but I think this is the most likely option. Black Op's programs are what I believe is being displayed, but not just radar jamming tech. I still think it's a not so subtle way to let our adversaries know our military possesses aircrafts that are capable of incredible maneuvers. It's not a good look for the military and our Gov't to admit we have objects in our airspace that they can't identify or stop. And since this game changing tech would have an incredibly, radical impact on society, they'd rather just play the old "we don't know what theses things are" card instead. It's kind of a backhanded admission, while at the same time making other countries wonder about our militaries true ability.

Can't disagree. Of course, it still sucks we think war instead of bettering society. But war "pays the bills" right?

In your opinion, do you believe we've created this tech all by ourselves? Meaning terrestrial origins. Or do you sway, perhaps, recovered craft and reverse tech? I'd say terrestrial except we've been observing stuff on record since the 1940s and interpretively even quite earlier (1900 airships, cave paintings hieroglyphics, etc).

Amazing these government experts don't know about nuke missle incidents or the Wilson notes. Laughable. It'd be like a Pinside member expert not knowing about a schematic.

#2245 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

The technological leaps we've made in the past 70 years outweigh every advancement all the way back to painting on cave walls. Lotta people think that's due to reverse engineering the Roswell craft. It sure is fun to think that, and I want to believe.
    Bob Lazarr talked about a craft they found buried in the desert that had apparently been there for centuries.
    Post 2225, I listened to that whole interview, the guy has at least 2 Masters in nuclear physics/fusion and a couple other degrees, he was stationed at and talks about an entire society of aliens that basically use part of the huge Groom Lake facility as a crash pad to fix their ships, etc.

Sooo, I'm not sure if you're saying yes or no to reverse tech. Your first sentence is throwing me.

#2248 1 year ago

Let's bring AI into this conversation, as it relates to ufos or black ops. Is it reasonable to assume we have had AGI for a while, which of courae would mean AI at this point is well beyond us. I don't trust every nation/power has the self discipline to permanently sandbox (physically) their creations forever. I would imagine if we had it, that could explain a tremendous advancement.

4 weeks later
    #2264 1 year ago

NASA investigating NASA. Seems legit.

Congress spending an entire 90 minutes on the topic. They take longer for lunch.

"National security " prevents any serious insight. Even clear photos or video, or a more transparent log of events.

We live in a world where Epstein can "hang himself" and Ghislain can be convicted without any other arrests reported. The worst part is society just rolls overs and carries on. Same for this UFO topic.

The media has mastered stimulus overload. Fast paced, shallow reporting. A new crisis every 2 weeks. If it isn't scrolling on a banner, it isn't news. Move along.

3 weeks later
    #2265 1 year ago

I must say, I was expecting further developing stories on this front from the MSM. A month with nothing seems odd. It's as if they are allowing it to slip our memory.

More important issues out there I guess... no time for any self respecting media outlet to follow up a congressional hearing!

Looking forward to watching this though:

Ariel Phenomenon

3 weeks later
    #2274 1 year ago

Dr. Garry Nolan (some hack from Stanford University) interview.

https://richarddolanmembers.com/news/important-interview-garry-nolan-on-tucker-carlson/

"This is a very engaging and eye-opening interview with Dr. Garry Nolan of Stanford University. Many of you know that Dr. Nolan has been involved for the last decade in studying biological effects of UFO/UAP encounters on human beings. He discusses some of this with Tucker Carlson, and then gets into many other fascinating topics. "

#2275 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

He heard zero. It shows me no matter what in his entire career u f os of any type were not even a topic of discussion.
    I’m saying he said no one saw any at all. Not even gov tech they had not seen. In all 30.
    Lack of evidence over that period in his experience in particular shows me something.

I don't really follow this logic either. But hey, anecdotals are pieces of the puzzle too.

USOs seem to be all the rage now. And transmedium vessels.

#2278 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

What sucks is physics! And even worse is the laws of economics. As I get older and see how bat shit crazy the human race is, I find it harder and harder to believe any technical civilization survives long enough to discover FTL if that is even possible which I doubt anyway. If anything, these things, if they do exist are like von Neumann probes. No alien life aboard. Space travel sucks! And who's going to invest that kind of treasure for something they will never live to see the results of? And if AI does replace us, it will probably hunker down and run simulations. As will alien AI. Seems more practical. See Jupiter Brain.

Interesting outlook. AI scenario makes some sense.

In the interview I posted, Nolan suggests similar with The Greys.

2 months later
    #2283 1 year ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Strange how this topic is no longer in the news.
    I guess all the talk about a nuclear war, is enough of a distraction these days.

I thought the Congressional Hearing was a comedy act.

This whole scenario really makes me wonder about so much. The conclusion is basically They are real or our Government is lying to us. The most likely verdict being both!

#2287 1 year ago

They could start by not switching the camera views on the Space Station.

#2290 1 year ago

Exhibit A: weather balloon.
    Exhibit B: swamp gas
    Exhibit C: Venus

#2292 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Exhibit D: Uranus

Public seems to believe anything these days. And even if they don't, attention span is only 3 days.

Exhibit E: Shiny keys

3 weeks later
    #2296 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

What I saw was this in the sky.
    It was several days ago. I sat on my balcony watching the eastern sky. To my left and right is the trail of commercial aircraft. I often see 1-2 commercial flights coming in to either lax or Fullerton local airport.
    As I watched I got a spider sense looking from far away. The normal 1-2 planes was five. It set off my senses a bit so I sat and watched. All five potential aircraft began to slowly go in different directions.
    One was heading directly over my building and balcony.
    As it flew over, I saw these exact details.
    It was silent. Dead silent. It was flying at the height of helicopters that often fly by as near as I could tell. It was not lit in the same way as a normal helicopter. It was close enough as it flew by the really resemble the flying triangle technology we have recently seen.
    It zipped over and was gone out of sight.
    I noticed in my mind this is the exact direction of the closed Los alamitos Air Force base.
    Very interesting. I think it was our technology we have not been shown yet.

Thanks for sharing.

#2300 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I’m gonna keep an eye out and see if I get a repeat. It really felt like I was looking at something next level. But made by us.

There's an unveiling Friday of our "new" bomber. Quite possibly you got a sneak peek.

2 months later
    #2311 1 year ago

Love how the path was being watched too.

Sometimes I feel the news is just a big spoon...

1 week later
    #2324 1 year ago

Can't wait to see the footage....

So, both the Sun and Earth's pole are shifting, there's a "food crisis", etc. etc. etc.

What's next, the fake alien invasion?

I'm a believer, but this balloon crap is just unbelievable.

#2335 1 year ago

For the record, I try to visit many sources, but this popped up:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/could-aliens-source-mysterious-objects-us-hasnt-ruled-out-anything-norad-chief-says

And no real pics, videos, testimonials. I'm pretty certain I know why

At least we got a few frames from Mosul.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/2238211/middle-east

#2344 1 year ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

While everyone is busy looking at the UFO skyshow . . . is Anyone noticing the chemical sterilisation of Ohio? :3
    Sorry that had to be the mildest way I could put it . . . because, you know. . . .

While I appreciate your viewpoint, I respectfully request we keep this UFO related. Even if knowingly speaking of balloons.

So, Mosul... opinions on what we're being shown?

I haven't really researched the story, but do we have any eyewitness accounts?

#2349 1 year ago

I'm for real. This is a UFO thread.

Can't say I disagree with a lot of your points, but I'm trying to keep this thread unlocked.

The world is crazy! Let's take one topic/argument at a time.

Almost spring here, just sayin'.

Looking forward to your next thread: How will we power our pinballs in 2024?

#2350 1 year ago

As an aside, has anyone picked up / read a copy of "Estimate of the Situation " by BlackTieLabs.nyc ?

Interesting graphic novel utilizing actual government documents.

I decided to grab one. Guess I'm a graphic novel "reader" now. Anyway, I enjoyed it, and hope it gains a little traction. They even try to keep illustrations true to the originals when using actual documents.

0fc53e_09d4cd6162fd4bb0b429687e8abe418f_mv2 (resized).png0fc53e_09d4cd6162fd4bb0b429687e8abe418f_mv2 (resized).png0fc53e_7663789ba71c4aa785257982f70f0726_mv2 (resized).png0fc53e_7663789ba71c4aa785257982f70f0726_mv2 (resized).png
    #2351 1 year ago

Anyone watching the Nat Geo series: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/tv/shows/ufos-investigating-the-unknown

Just watched ep 1 last night (aired Feb 13th).

I'm expecting more 3 letter misdirection, but I'll keep an open mind.

#2355 1 year ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

96% of all worldwide UFO sightings originate from the USA. The rest of the world just sits back & laughs at us, thinking we’re suffering mass delusions brought on through Hollywood movies.
    Africa has a light pollution free night sky…zero reports.
    Dark sky island nations…zero reports.
    Bright as the sun night sky NYC…hundreds, 7 days a week.

Why do I continually hear this claim? It simply isn't true, yet gets repeated.

#2357 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I am going to alien con soon and I hope to ask two people questions.
    They are Gary nolan physicist and the host guy George. To be continued.

Gary Nolan would be a conversation I'd like to have for certain.

#2360 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

If I can get to have a conversation with Gary Nolan that would be exceptional. Really I am trying to set up for a long conversation with him.
    I should be so lucky, but it’s tomorrow! The batter is heading to the plate soon.

Looking forward to your follow-up!

2 weeks later
    #2364 1 year ago
    Quoted from FamDocKevin:

Was a skeptic for most of my life. But, have gradually have become fairly convinced we aren't alone.
    This recent interview with this "experiencer" from North Carolina is one of the most convincing interviews I've ever heard. Here is part 1. And if you want your mind blown, listen to part 1, then go hunt down his Instagram page (I won't post it here, but it is easy to find) and watch his videos, then listen to part 2:
    https://open.spotify.com/episode/387ahKvb219gwCugguhPex?si=hvRRHeaPTx62ZkVA5fRc-Q
    As an aside, the thing I find most interesting about many "Experiencers" is that they don't seem to be seeking the spotlight or have much to gain financially. Most seem like they are describing a car accident they were involved in last month, or what they did last weekend. After doing family medicine for 25 years, I believe I've become good at knowing mannerisms when people have mental illness, or are delusional, or are drug seeking and are making up a story. Very few people interviewed about "experiences" check these boxes.

Welcome aboard!

It's easy to pigeonhole anything out of the norm, or seemingly impossible, as bat shit crazy. Until the dots start to line up, or in some cases, don't line up, we default to our programming of <fill in the blank>.

1 month later
    #2384 11 months ago

Funny how this was leaked first, then confirmed. Seems to be the trend. Kinda makes me believe JC and Knapp are just another extension of the 3 letter clan.

Still, I'd like to know more, like is this the same tech as "Go Fast"?

3 weeks later
    #2385 10 months ago

Gary Nolan discussing UFO/Alien life observing Earth.

#2386 10 months ago

Just saw this. No idea of source, etc, but sounds interesting.

Could be "government" plan, who knows?

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/historic-press-event-on-uapufo-disclosure-in-washington-dc-301834022.html

2 weeks later
    #2390 10 months ago

Hmmm, this seems to be aligned well with June 12th (Greer). I actually don't like it when pieces of the puzzle seemingly fit do easily together.

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/

#2393 10 months ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Just saw this. No idea of source, etc, but sounds interesting.
    Could be "government" plan, who knows?
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/historic-press-event-on-uapufo-disclosure-in-washington-dc-301834022.html

Just a reminder, this begins at 2 PM today.

#2406 10 months ago

Or maybe it's the lead up to unveil more advanced tech - alien or home grown?

One of the big issues is how to say "look what we built with your money,,,, decades ago"

Exciting times, if only for the journey.

#2410 10 months ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

You're optimistic!

GPS was released by Clinton. Well, sort of. But yes, that is my optimism.

Of course, that just means "they" have little use for this tech as something better is in the field already.

If anyone really knew, they probably wouldn't be on this forum

#2412 10 months ago

1 month later
    #2418 8 months ago

https://www.newsnationnow.com/space/ufo/luna-house-oversight-hearing-uaps-uly-26/

Happening Wednesday 10 am EST.

UFO / UAP hearing

Should prove interesting

#2420 8 months ago

Thank the gods, more levity! Good one!

So, DanQ, what are you expecting to hear or have come out of this hearing? Other than funny (?) pictures? Obviously, not little green men, but anything in semi-specific?

#2422 8 months ago

Given that you created the nothingburger I'll give you props. The last show definitely gave us that admittedly. When officials are asked about the Wilson memo and say they have never heard of it, and give a B movie actor puzzled look, you know something is striking a chord.

I don't expect too much ownership on the whistle blower accusations, however I also don't expect any retaliation. My hunch is this is a coordinated effort to reveal just enough to the public.

Maybe we're both correct here? We'll get a little bit about nothing much, but still something...?

2 weeks later
    #2452 8 months ago

Let's focus on #2 a moment.

While Wernher von Braun certainly is credited with placing this in our heads, the typical media assisted hype has not been present. No witness, nor AP headline, to my knowledge, is shoving the idea of planetary domination down our throat.

If we compare this to other "historical events", there is no warning of " "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of ..." or "the single bullet theory". It seems the mantra of tow the company line is the underlying message - ridicule. The only change seems it may be it's OK to
    consider the possibility of these claims. This is more indicative of your #1 - A slow disclosure roll out. How long does actual acceptance take? Do they need an entire generation to be ready before they can release the information?

Which brings us to #3. If this a distraction for run of the mill tomfoolery, they must be disappointed, because it would seem the general public, Americans at least, are not interested. Too much energy has been spent making us hate each other on nearly every front. As noted previously in this thread, the world is ready already! The distraction then may be more a cover up. Hard to bring out life altering tech without admitting they let the world crumble first.

Maybe Epstein knew the truth?

#2458 8 months ago
    Quoted from Methos:

In a circus, when an accident happened, what was done?
    They sent in the clowns for distraction.
    That's all this is.

Agree to disagree.
    Could certainly be part of the show though.

#2460 8 months ago
    Quoted from Methos:

C'mon - if the US really had evidence of advanced intelligence - you think the Russians or Chinese wouldn't be doing everything in the power to get it first?'
    It's all a big con.

Since politics and such earn us a strike, I won't elaborate on this here. That said, I've moved past the traditional nation state theater.

#2462 8 months ago

If I think logically, I shouldn't be in this hobby!

2 months later
    3 weeks later
    #2510 4 months ago

So, was Grusch invited, or not? 'Cause apparently he and Sean Kirkpatrick don't agree on the matter.

------------

Q: So, David Grusch, the whistleblower who came forward to NewsNation, says he reached out to you to share his discoveries, and that you didn't follow up. So, did you follow up and investigate his claims? He says he still hasn't heard from you. So, ultimately, why haven't you two connected?

DR. KIRKPATRICK: So, Mr. Grusch, since AARO has stood up and since I've been director, has not come to see us and provided any information.

---------------

Taken from here: https://www.defense.gov/News/Transcripts/Transcript/Article/3575588/aaro-director-dr-sean-kirkpatrick-holds-an-off-camera-media-roundtable/

#2511 4 months ago

And another source, srating Grusch has refused to cooperate several times (4-5).

https://themessenger.com/news/ufo-whistleblower-refuses-cooperate-pentagon

I'd like to say it seems odd at best, that someone would go through all that trouble and then just, stop.

But hey, stickball sports and Kardashians!

2 weeks later
    #2524 4 months ago

Looks like some members of congress want to keep their investments strong. Bill shot down.

Will this be the signal for a more reckless disclosure?

It was hard enough deciphering plausible from whacky before. Now we'll get all kinds of "leaks", which makes me sad and more distrustful. By design I suppose.

2 months later
    #2536 39 days ago

If BBC said black, I'd suspect it was white.

Of course, going with that logic, I really shouldn't have been excited over the OG NYTimes article in the first place.

At least we're trying to go to moon...

2 weeks later
    #2559 20 days ago

Here's a Kickstarter project that needs a little help. I've been fortunate enough to enjoy the ride from the beginning. It's quality stuff, and most importantly, based on actual released documents and official interviews, etc.

I'm not really a graphic novel type of guy, but I enjoy, and can appreciate, this level of work.

Graphic novel series:
    Estimate of the Situation

Kickstarter:
    Estimate of The Situation, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eots/estimate-of-the-situation?ref=android_project_share

DC (resized).pngDC (resized).png
    1 week later
    #2561 8 days ago
    Quoted from PinFever:

Tv version of 3 body problem was meh. Could have been done better

Just finished ep3. We'll see...

#2565 3 days ago

^
    Fantastic!

#2566 3 days ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Here's a Kickstarter project that needs a little help. I've been fortunate enough to enjoy the ride from the beginning. It's quality stuff, and most importantly, based on actual released documents and official interviews, etc.
    I'm not really a graphic novel type of guy, but I enjoy, and can appreciate, this level of work.
    Graphic novel series:
    Estimate of the Situation
    Kickstarter:
    Estimate of The Situation, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eots/estimate-of-the-situation?ref=android_project_share[quoted image]

Just 7 days left.
    It's getting close!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?tu=ronss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.