Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 hours ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cdnpinbacon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#905 2 years ago

I saw this unidentifiable object in space small and square shaped. I think it was my missing luggage from air Canada.

#924 2 years ago

Severe mold buildup in the old homes could cause you to see ghosts. Stuff is nasty .just a theory

#930 2 years ago

The real aliens are the ones who won't defend their own country.

#931 2 years ago

F Aliens from space. We have our problems.

#934 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

I have no idea what that means.

Illegal aliens

#957 2 years ago

Are we a seeded alien experiment?

#958 2 years ago

Well thank you very much for beer is what I say to the aliens.

#961 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Drink up!
    [quoted image]

You can tell by the moons on the alien fingers he/she is healthy alien

#974 2 years ago

aliens have impregnated me and a star child is born. MY real name is Dunky ,now Father of Pasquel.

#978 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

aliens have impregnated me and a star child is born. MY real name is Dunky ,now Father of Pasquel.

We met at the Canadian National Exhibition. A hot little person in the pitch n dunk game. I must have thrown 100 pitches! Everyone was cheering for me. I introduced myself to Shawnte and we got romantic behind the food court. She said she was an Alien. 17 months later my bummy gave birth to Pasquel.

#998 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Did you have an increased appetite for Tim Hortons coffee?

Actually it was behind the "food building " behind some half assed trimmed bushes.

#999 2 years ago

It was weird , she said "and Pasquel is born" during our interlude

2 weeks later
    #1187 2 years ago

Who really cares ..my life is so insignificant I'm sure aliens don't give a crap about me either.

#1201 2 years ago
    Quoted from thewool:

In your life only you truly matter.

A great saying by Rudy, in the film Rudy "everyone's always telling me what to do"
    Believe this believe that .

#1202 2 years ago

What's most important is your well being, your family and friends. F The Aliens.

#1243 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

I'll say it ... what if Bigfoot is just an alien species exploring?

Why the eye slits of big foot on classic film lack fur??
    Set up.

#1285 2 years ago

Is there any way we can leave/send a message to the Aliens to help fix our over -population and Global warming issues...to start?

#1302 2 years ago

I am Zarcon from the planet Zarcon. I will be setting up a go fund me page to Help get my propulsion system on my ship working. I have no money because I am a reptilian and people won’t give me money, please donate Money so I can return to Zarcon,

#1358 2 years ago

My wife and I were chillin/ swimming off the boat. She wasn't prepared to swim
    So she asked me if it was ok for her to swim in her underwear. I said of course. She jumped in.
    Wow the experience i had when she climbed aboard. It was unidentifiable. Thats what happens when you get old.

#1360 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

Pictures or it didn’t happen.

Just picture a man eating shark !

#1409 2 years ago

Please ... be on the look out for my star - child Pasquel. He's likely hungry. Please ..he's about 3 foot tall...likely skinny and afraid. If you see him. Please let me know.

#1411 2 years ago

Deleted post..had a few drinky poos

#1463 2 years ago

Why spend all this money on something we can't comprehend? Sink the money into improving our communities instead.

#1464 2 years ago

Rant: Instead of space for 4 minutes RB
    Focus on the rainforests that are being pillaged on a daily basis. Our environment is collapsing around us in a very short time humans have known to exist.

#1467 2 years ago
    Quoted from TRAMD:

I know you are being facetious to respond to Phil, but it brings up an interesting thing I've pondered for a while. If we assume that a planet has the "right" conditions for life (at least as far as carbon based lifeforms on Earth): within the correct size, within the correct zone from the correct kind of star, etc...what is the chance that life would "spring up" there? I actually believe it is pretty high. Under the correct conditions, I think the presence of water, a favorable atmosphere, and then abiogenesis given billions of years is fairly likely because given conditions similar to what we have had on Earth, the presence of life is the rule, not the exception. So I guess what I'm saying is that with so many other planets that meet these conditions in the galaxy and universe, there is almost definitely life on MANY other planets.

You are welcome to enter your thoughts on the "nothing thread" I have tried hard to have the thread shut down. My argument is nothing is something and we in fact in nothing right now.

#1468 2 years ago

Phil Lee stumbled and didn't realise math is spatial. Street cred lowered. Could be a crazy poet.

#1469 2 years ago

There is 360 degrees in every direction

#1474 2 years ago

Thought this might make you laugh Razor ...just got back from the beer store and the girls at the cash texted my wife!!!

#1476 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Has there been drinky poos again there mate? ha ha
    I might well agree though!!

Quoted from jim Lahey of "trailer park boys" better comedy than shitts creek imo

#1477 2 years ago
    Quoted from TRAMD:

I'm intrigued. I am not aware of what factor Jupiter played but I am genuinely curious to learn.

Same here..thought Mabey I'm not worthy. Here to learn.

#1478 2 years ago

Mabey Phil Lee are connected somehow galacticly. ..is that not a piece of Bacon on top of his vintage bycicle?

#1494 2 years ago

Sure there's a god...BC digging up more indigenous graves.

#1495 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:Anyway it is true I think that the Nothing Thread is literally a contradiction, if it contains any posts, about anything Lol
    Post there, with Anything... off topic!

*oops soz off-topic

Is that not a slice of bacon over that Bike?
    Not that it matters or relevant to the thread. Just my mind is wandering .

#1500 2 years ago

How exactly do humans connect to the jurassic period again? ... ..no mention of a god riding a T REX in scriptures or dead Sea scrolls??

#1502 2 years ago

Humanape would not of survived the asteroid impacts..perhaps we were a gelatin type form?

#1503 2 years ago

Rise of the Sumarians then the aztek?

#1507 2 years ago

According to Sitchen, reptilians

#1508 2 years ago

Don’t tell me no one has listened to George Noory??? Cmon

#1509 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

The dinosaurs were tens of millions of years ago. Sumaria would have been 10 thousand years ago. Göbekli Tepe was 15 thousand years ago. So there’s still a big gap in time where newly discovered civilization could hide. When we find artifacts like the Antikythera Mechanism that don’t fit in the timeline with what we should have known, at their time of discovery. It leads to the belief that there could have been a highly developed pre-denisovian race that was totally wiped off of the fossil records

Time for road trip to my place lucky. You can do this

#1510 2 years ago

No need to bring any .,,ahem,,...your covered and beers on me Brother.

#1511 2 years ago

Just great ...covid Labada and tornado headed for bacon !!!

20210715_144024 (resized).jpg20210715_144024 (resized).jpg
    #1512 2 years ago

Pray for the Bacon!

1626374667266-1086806700 (resized).jpg1626374667266-1086806700 (resized).jpg
    #1513 2 years ago

Live coverage of potential tornado !

#1515 2 years ago

Just in case... Best of luck everyone!.see you on the other side .cheers.

#1516 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Those guys come from Sumerian Text and include two of the oldest effigies( small statues) known that represent humanoids.
    No way of knowing if any survived but one of the statues shows a suckling child so theres that.

How did you know that's right.

#1517 2 years ago

Tornadoes springing everywhere around bacon? I really appreciate you guys , Take care and rock on.

20210715_145125 (resized).jpg20210715_145125 (resized).jpg
    #1518 2 years ago

Yeah ...Innisfil. ..that's me!!!!!

#1519 2 years ago

The gods are Angry!!!

1DC1A592-CCFF-4961-AC15-C528924E9562 (resized).jpeg1DC1A592-CCFF-4961-AC15-C528924E9562 (resized).jpeg
    #1528 2 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Please start a new thread for your weather reports. Unless you manage to capture one in a photo, this has nothing to do with UFO's.

Sorry folks to derail.
    does anyone else listen to Coast to Coast radio?

#1544 2 years ago

The King of Credulity? He never heard a wacko theory he didn't like
    True but Sitchen was on all the time. Love to have a few pints with either man.

4 months later
    #1954 2 years ago

I am Tyrus Labeef From vector. Please make a donation care of:Tyruss Labeef-beer store in Alcona Ontario Canada. I will let the girls know there may be incoming donations for me.(Tyrus Labeef)

#1955 2 years ago

I will send a gift back to donations

3 months later
    #2165 2 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

I met Travis Walton and his story is pretty compelling.

Tell more Habo..that story has always fascinated me.

2 months later
    #2233 1 year ago

I have tentacles growing out of my face. I think I am not a reptilian, but some bio octopus face alien.
    I have this weird attraction to centaploids

2 weeks later
    #2256 1 year ago

Give r a try...hope I don’t get violated tonite

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cdnpinbacon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?tu=cdnpinbacon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.