Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmore-pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#487 3 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

It is possible that the unique nature of our moon greatly helped with life on Earth. Still, the universe is too vast for that to not have happened, statistically, elsewhere.

Exactly, You can shoot a rocket straight up into space and it can go on forever - there is no end, space is infinite
    With that kind of space, odds are there are other life forms somewhere out there now or at one point in the past qazillion billion years+.

Now are they within reachable distances, the odds are a lot slimmer on that one

A more interesting question is, in the history of any of these alien societies - did they ever create a pinball like machine?

1 month later
    #580 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

That Tic Tac UFO could be a bug or other foreign material inside the lens of the optical equipment....again grainy videos don't make the case for Aliens. People please....use your own judgement...do your really think there are green little men flying around in saucers? If the proof is questionable or inconclusive that alone tells you something.....7.5 billion people on the planet and about 3 billion of them have smart phones yet nothing except a BW video from 2004 is all is needed to be a true believer....doesn't anything about the scale of things I said register? No life detected all around us for at least a 100 yrs of space travel is not proof but a drop of dew in front of the lens is a show stopper? Lol...oh Geez, ok you guys roll with that.

Pilots reported visually seeing these objects with direct sight, not just via optical equipment, and I am sure higher quality unreleased videos exist

No clue if these are earth based advanced tech or alien, but pretty difficult to dispute their existence and extreme capability at this point
    good possibility they could be drones of some sort alien or human

#598 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

And by that you mean we've never had eyewitnesses claiming they saw aliens or were abducted that turned out to be bogus?
    Both pilots did not say it was aliens only that it was "something" and better than our airplanes.

Yes of course, but these are highly trained professional pilots that have reported multiple close up sightings over extremely long periods of time and are a more reputable source than citizens on the ground that have no aviation experience.

The existence of bogus claims doesn't automatically disprove the actual existence of anything - sorry, that's not a valid argument.

I agree at this point we don't know their origin, that's why I said "No clue if these are earth based advanced tech or alien, but pretty difficult to dispute their existence and extreme capability at this point"

#602 2 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

On the other hand we are not being visited.

I have no proof that we have been, but you can't prove that we are not.

#610 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

See there is difference, the difference is you "think" or you "Feel" that's not proof....none of you have solid proof of aliens, yet there is ample scientific data that is dismissed (SETI) in favor of what some pilot thought he saw on his radar. Besides why jump to conclusions and call UFOs alien visitors? It could be one of the many secret project the military is working on. Science is beautiful thing.....facts are even prettier, but in short supply in this forum....I mean now you're discussing ghosts?

You keep alluding to "what some pilot thought he saw on his radar" yet ignore that they have seen this directly with their own eyes for years
    I for one am not calling it Alien tech ... but it is way more advanced that any country has currently admitted or shown that they are in possession of.
    Alien tech is a possible explanation that has yet to be disproved by proving it's earthly tech.

#614 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

But here you are saying " I have no clue", " I have no proof" multiple times yet making arguments for the alien hypothesis. Which is it? Is secret military tech or aliens?. To reply with "They've seen it with their own eyes" is not enough, what did they see? No one knows.... There are over 100,000 flights a day over the US alone, so the fact you only got a few UFO sightings is itself pretty hard to ignore. Also, one minor correction the article I posted clearly shows one of the pilot say he did not see it with his own eyes.....optical equipment only.

Yes, until disproved - Alien tech is one of the possibilities - Nothing I am sure of nor have proof of, just an option I leave open as plausible
    No we don't know exactly what is is that they have seen - but they have been fairly detailed in describing it's properties and observed capabilities indicating that it's very advance technology regardless of it's origin.

You on the other hand, seem fairly positive its not alien tech... how so? It may be a far reaching possibility, but don't see how you can discount that until it's proven to be something else. What's on your side that you so strongly feel the need to state that there is no way it can be alien? You seem to be arguing, that not only is it not alien, that it's not even real - a figment, or dust on a lens.

#617 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

If you and the rest of the believers listen...not to me but to the experts in this field, they're the ones telling it's not plausible. I roll with the evidence, I say grainy video and eyewitnesses don't make for good proof!
    You sound like you might be open to believing the experts, right? Here's what experts in the field have to say about it:
    1. Fermi's Paradox.....a classic argument, still valid, This theory made me realize how wrong I was.....I was certain life exists elsewhere and then he put the scale of things in perspective
    2. SETI Real scientists, real wanna be believers no dice! https://www.seti.org/search-space-aliens-comes-empty-extraterrestrial-life-could-still-be-out-there
    3. MOP and SETI https://www.livescience.com/65745-extraterrestrial-intelligence-has-not-phoned-home.html
    4. Elon Musk weighs in....this guy loves space and aliens....and he's in our camp!
    https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1374167754404630528?s=20
    Life is vey unique phenomenon in the universe, even if it happens elsewhere the tech and the distances involved for first contact makes it very, very, very, very unlikely. Even Avi Loeb the Harvard Astronomer who called Omuamua an alien visitor says that the chance of finding alien life is very unlikely

I appreciate your skepticism .. it's healthy in any scientific endeavor.
    Everything is a theory until proven otherwise

Curious - let's take Alien tech off the table.
    Do you even agree that these objects are real and are exhibiting highly advanced tech - or is your assertion that it's dust/clouds/malfunctioning equipment/etc..

#620 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

I do "believe" the pilots did see some object...yes, but it's likely explainable. I posted a DARPA glider than can do Mach 20....an F-15 or F-16 can do about Mach 3 to 3.5....min weapons and with afterburners. A missile typically does Mach 6 to 8. This thing can easily do twice that, so I'm sure they saw something. It's also good to note that they made the sighting in restricted military airspace around VA beach.

Ok, so we are on the same page....
    They did see real physical objects exhibiting advanced maneuvers at extreme high speeds

And to be factual.. the objects have been reported breaking the sound barrier without producing a sonic boom - very difficult to explain

#624 2 years ago

nothing in that article states supersonic speed without a sonic boom,
    though to be fair I did find this article
    https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/ames/nasa-supercomputers-visualize-quieter-supersonic-flight

I am completely open to the fact that this is extremely advanced tech that we developed and have been able to keep "hidden", but until that is proven I am keeping my options open

#658 2 years ago

this is a good balanced discussion

#662 2 years ago

I agree the odds are highly unlikely - but not zero
    That 1 in billion chance can still mathematically happen

also .. a lot of arguments are assuming occupied ships..
    My assumption is unmanned drones .. in the same realm of the space probes we use
    These things, if alien, could be probes with highly advanced artificial intelligence launched eons ago

#690 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

My Hypothesis: We're worth their time. First, if they've managed to evolve intellectually beyond our current state they likely do put value on intelligent life (even one so far behind their own intellect) and would not want to see us destroy such a valuable commodity (a rocky planet capable of sustaining life). So I propose they would have a need or a desire for a symbiotic relationship with us. First, they need us to maintain this planet as habitable so they can visit when need be. Second, I'm willing to bet Earth wouldn't be just an endpoint for them. It's likely just a rest stop to them traveling to even further solar systems. Perhaps they may need facilities here to work on their "ships". Repairs or otherwise. They likely wouldn't be able to transport mass quantities of certain materials and machinery needed and if they could just tell us "we need a sheet of titanium cut into these dimensions of this thickness" or "create us a facility of this size with these specifications" (lame examples, I know) and we could in turn provide that for some know-how and technological advances from them.

or they are preprogramed artificial intelligent drones / space probes sent out billions of years ago programed to find planets with any life on them, hang around for years, and report back - life forms that sent them could be to far away to reach us if they even still exist.

1 week later
    #956 2 years ago

I still say if Alien - they are more likely "unmanned" space probes with sophisticated AI launched eons ago - than spaceships carrying lifeforms.

2 weeks later
    #1255 2 years ago

anybody expect the government to be 100% transparent on this? even 50%?

1 week later
    #1370 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Well clicking that McClandish link was quite a rabbit hole. Good lord!
    To summarize this article: Recent Tic-Tac UAPs are US Military classified above Top Secret. We back-engineered it from captured alien craft in the 60s. Stored in underground facilities with vast sophisticated tunnel systems. Then the USG invented teleportation & time travel in the 70s. They went to the future & saw Earth as a lifeless charred cinder, the result of an alien invasion. So the USG began an Earth defense project in the 70s to prepare for the invasion. We sent humans back in time 65 million years to a lush planet Mars, to prepare weapon technology for the defense, ready to bring them back to the future on invasion day. These humans eventually developed telekinesis & multi-dimensional travel in their UAPs. These overlapping dimensions result in ghost sightings. The USG continues this program today, and performs abductions on its citizens. Government agents teleported to North Korea in 1990s & gave Kin Jong Il a heart attack. The USG has a time bridge building that goes to the year 1600. There are portal guard aliens in Miami wearing human biosuits.......on & on.
    This McClandish guy has it ALL FIGURED OUT huh? Haha. Too bad he's dead.
    All Bob Lazar said was that he worked on UFOs and experimented with Element-115. I'll buy that.... but not the insanity mentioned above.

They couldn't use all that time travel to avert the pandemic?

#1383 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

If a higher intelligence developed FTL why would they have to be from a point of origin close to us? Presumably, if you can achieve FTL distance and time become less relevant, no?.

agree, especially if you can create FTL AI space probes that can travel tremendous distances over a very long period of time

#1395 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

I'd say all humans are intelligent.

I have met quite a few contradictory examples

#1405 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

I read that many (who saw it first hand) believed it to be a large plastic bag.

that's was my first thought also

#1461 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Beginning to doubt the Classic "ET".
    Look closely at the Planets/ Comets/Moons we have photographed.
    No Trees, Weeds, Grass/ Kiss my ass..
    Sorry about that,working on a Song. Anyway, there is nothing growing.
    No Lichen Moss, nothing. Just another rock outpost, hot or cold.
    Why?
    There should be SOMETHING crawling around or infesting flora/fauna.
    Organisms have been found on Earth in the hottest/coldest environments.
    In this most perfect Spacial environment for life there should be leftovers,maybe Mars, Venus, or Saturn as well as the Moon.
    Maybe primitive crawly things or bio-sludge. Nothing, just rocks and dust.

Guess we can end the debate, nothing on the planets closest to us that we have seen or discovered
    so nothing else in the infinite confines of space can have life

#1496 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Ricky Gervais is an atheist, and when he appears on The Late Show w Stephen Colbert, who is a devout Catholic, they like to banter back and forth about whether or not there is a God, heaven, etc.
    Ricky said this to him once - "Let's say you were to erase all of mankind's history today. A thousand years from now, we'd pretty much be right back where we are. Electricity would be discovered again, metallurgy, medicines, the sciences - it would all be the same. Everything except religion."
    And Stephen was quiet for a few seconds, and said ".....I don't have an answer to that........"

My guess is there would still be some sort of religion, people find comfort in explanations for things that can't be explained/understood

1 month later
    #1737 2 years ago

Just to clear something up, UFO's are not defying the laws of physics - they are defying our understanding of the laws of physics

Quoted from DCP:

But the truth is that the government does not have any idea what the UFOs are.

I am pretty sure the government has a few ideas

Regardless of their origin, I am 100% positive they have much clearer images of them and more technical info than they have released

#1740 2 years ago
    Quoted from fuseholder:

Someone just sent me this link today. I’m not certain if this was posted already. If so…

This guy can't even take care of his teeth ... but he's got everything else figured out

#1745 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

I haven't watched the video yet, but im pretty certain other countries wouldn't give a damn about patents to create a FTL saucer et al. Or other civilization changing device.

do other countries care about any patents? China doesn't

#1752 2 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Money, and human Mindset that seems to "Need" the supernatural, or the Conspiracy view have driven it to new
    highs in the media.

Sure, just look how many people believe in religion and a supreme being

#1781 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

When will humans accept the changes that will happen?

When presented with some cold hard facts.
    I am a strong "believer" but still waiting for them to land, walkout out of their spaceship and say "take me to your leader"
    until something like that, you will never have mass acceptance

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    1 month later
    #1835 2 years ago

These guys can't even get zoom to work correctly - yet they know all about anti-gravity
    YUP

1 week later
    1 month later
    #1884 2 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Why would beings who can travel across galaxies/dimensions gives a flying toss about a big bomb?

And why would they draw circles in crops

#1894 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Its obvious they are not organic since they defy all scientific Laws.

You are making a leap to a giant assumption that we completely understand all scientific laws

Quoted from Julius:

The ones referred to as ancient aliens are absolutely the fallen angels trying to set themselves up as gods.

Absolutely? I assume you have proof

#1896 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

They hope to destroy the conversation, like a child interrupting their Parents, because they feed off attention.

Statements that include absolutely and obvious should be the final word and can't be questioned?

#1913 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

New video. Very legit from doorbell camera.

so any lights in the night sky are now spaceships?

#1924 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

How much history and "science " has been kept from us?

and how much religion has blinded us

2 weeks later
    3 months later
    #2185 2 years ago

UFO encounters left witnesses with radiation burns, brain problems & damaged nerves, claims Pentagon docs

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5053647/ufos-injuries-radiation-burns-pentagon-docs/

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    1 week later
    #2207 2 years ago

787?

3 months later
    #2271 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

But it sure does show something…

I don't understand your point - One random retired soldier has no evidence - what does that show?

5 months later
    #2309 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I did not follow streiber after this, but he had apparently had more strange encounters of one type or another. And wrote about them. But I think by this time I had come to think his true story communion was not exactly true at all. Anyone else read streiber?

The Wolfen was a good read

4 weeks later
    1 month later
    #2367 1 year ago

meanwhile back on earth we are blowing up rockets trying to get in space and calling it a success
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/spacex-starship-test-flight_n_644142e6e4b0d8403886f02a

#2380 12 months ago
    Quoted from JimB:

Assuming they are 'good' that would make perfect sense. You would hope if we make it that far into the future our species would turn out 'good' also and do the same if we were to find life elsewhere.

hopefully their perspective on good is the same as ours
    The borg collective thinks they are doing good

#2382 12 months ago
    Quoted from thekiyote:

If an alien species was TOO cooperation focused, they probably would never reach the point where they could work on how to develop space travel, they would have been picked off well before they got to that point. It'd be like trying to make friends with a hungry tiger, it's not going to work and you're going to end up eaten.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    1 month later
    #2392 10 months ago

#2395 10 months ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Perry Farrell mentions crop circles at Woodstock. I think I was under the impression that crop circles were debunked. Maybe not the case.

watch the video I post above, very interesting

#2401 10 months ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

if any of this is true, how will this change things with our justice system?

Greer is starting to look like an ET/Lizard person as he ages

#2415 10 months ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

What does it say about alien technology that they fly through space at light speed, shoot in and out of black holes, apparently need no fuel and literally bend the fuck outta time and space…only to accidentally crash in some shitty desert in Nevada.
    C’mon man…

There is a fuel = power source - just beyond our current tech
    but I was thinking the same thing, years past our tech ability and they still have accidents

1 month later
    #2441 8 months ago
    Quoted from PinFever:

What if I was to tell you UFO’s are actually coming from the outer space of earth . Meaning beyond the 60th parallel.
    60 degrees south of the earths equatorial plane! Which it is why you me and anyone not govt can not go.
    Countries at war all agreed to make that law . Conspiracy! I think not .

Huh .... my friends took a cruise down there last year

#2443 8 months ago
    Quoted from PinFever:

Pictures or it didn’t happen!

LOL - I am not going to post my friends vacation pictures in a pinball forum

but here is the trip they took
    https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/central-south-america/antarctica-patagonia-expedition-cruise/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmore-pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?tu=bmore-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.