Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmad21.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#528 2 years ago

Bug eyed aliens do not exist, nor anything Bob Lazar says is true, flat out tom foolery. That man should have been laughed at and safely ignored. Roswell is already debunked.

I hate to break it but we are alone in the universe no amount of math is going to tell me others wise, the sooner everyone accepts it, the better off focusing on prevalent and real problems and getting on with the day.

1 month later
    #1308 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

All we have seen are more eyewitness stories exactly like the ones we've been hearing for decades. There is no proof.
    Enjoy your fantasies.
    Wake me up when something new is discovered.

Amen.

#1343 2 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

And your reasoning that this is "never going to be possible"? Again, the list of things that men have said would never be possible, yet are now commonplace, is long.
    Analyzing the composition of stars - “We can never learn their internal constitution, nor, in regard to some of them, how heat is absorbed by their atmosphere.” French philosopher Auguste Comte, 1842.
    Airplanes - “Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible.” Lord Kelvin, 1895.
    Splitting the atom - “There is not the slightest indication that [nuclear energy] will ever be obtainable. It would mean that the atom would have to be shattered at will.” Albert Einstein, of all people, 1934.
    Etc....

However, somethings are worth not doing, teloportation is one of them it may be cool, but think if of the implications of disintegrating someone for the purpose of showing them through a network and that to fail on a infrastructure level.

And yes somethings are and will be impossible to do like flying without mechanical means.

Aliens are not real, it's just a bunch of mass hysteria and lack of understanding of how things work.

Having a conspirial streak in your life can be good, can it go too far sure, that's what I see here in this thread.

I'm not asking to put blind trust in authoritative figures what needs to be said is have some level of trust unless proven otherwise when in regards to this particular topic.

#1380 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Transparent Aluminum

Computer......Computer..........Computer.
    (Man stares oddly at scotty).

2 months later
    #1821 2 years ago

I

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

This reminds me of the time that the New York Times printed an editorial about how attempting to fly was a waste of time, one week before the Wright Bros first flight.
    But you seem to have it figured out.
    Comment in the New York Times one week before the successful flight of the Kitty Hawk by the Wright brothers:
    "...We hope that Professor Langley will not put his substantial greatness as a scientist in further peril by continuing to waste his time and the money involved, in further airship experiments. Life is short, and he is capable of services to humanity incomparably greater than can be expected to result from trying to fly....For students and investigators of the Langley type there are more useful employments."
    Source: New York Times, December 10,1903, editorial page

Just use a giant sling shot and a parachute for cheap air flights.

Wanna go to Texas just a high powered slingshot for a measly 50$ ticket.v

#1823 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Wasn't meant to be used as a scientific source but another instance of Hollywood soft prepping people / projecting for what's next.

The creator himself has said he is a skeptic. X files is fiction.

Fiction.

#1824 2 years ago

I'd like to remind people on this thread

Area 51 has no technology that is "ET" and to say we had modern tech because, we had alien stuff. Is a serious slap in the face to people who studied and laid up the ground work for the stuff that gave us this smart phone.

I'm pretty sure if you look up the history of computing I betting you find the research and the hardwork that people put up get us here, we are lucky to be reaping the goldmine of benifits of the hardwork and dedication that people gave.

Bob Lazar can go pound sand for all I care and leave the innovations and the discoveries to the real dreamers and explorers.

#1827 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Wasn't meant to be used as a scientific source but another instance of Hollywood soft prepping people for what's next.

Wow. Brilliant! The fact is he's pulled content from real cases which includes the TR3-B. Keep repeating yourself and you believe what you keep repeating apparently.

Source #1

https://phys.org/news/2019-03-archaeologist-debunks-alien-conspiracy-theories.html

And before you reply with what I think you are going for here is what my takes are

1. Yes family inbreeding happens.
    2. No the jersey devil is not real its folklore.
    3. Philadelphia Experment is a miss reading and miss understanding coupled by blantat stitching together facts and coincidence.

It makes for good entertainment though and I'd invite you to view it as such and nothing else

Bonus facts
    And the mother of all conspiraces.
    4. Roswell
    https://www.physics.smu.edu/pseudo/UFOs/rosmyth.html
    https://bnugent.org/roswell-ufo-crash-has-been-thoroughly-debunked/

https://www.techevaluate.com/why-is-technology-evolving-so-fast/#:~:text=The%20primary%20reason%20technology%20is%20evolving%20so%20fast,all%20technology%2C%20including%20mobile%20phones%20and%20industrial%20equipment.

#1837 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

My opinion:
    Anyone claiming to "know", doesn't know.
    Anyone showing a connection of dots please keep talking.

Maybe:

Anyone claiming to know does know.

Anyone showing and connecting series of "dots" please check your sources.

https://thenewsblender.com/2019/07/debunking-area-51/

2 weeks later
    4 weeks later
    #1900 2 years ago
    Quoted from Anony:

Most likely if either phenomenon exists they are both the same thing and religion was just our rudimentary way of explaining these beings who had seemingly limitless power.
    Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Aurther C Clark can, can it.
    1. Magic is the art of illusion, just like pinball, Take TX sector, to the average joe who does not know about the game, the ball is "Magically" transported to the other side, it just a show package covering up a simple function of a pinball machine but dressed up in a way to Awe us and take our cash.

2. Technology is not some "Magic" their is some tangible things from natures laws a play to produce the "Technology" what he have and can be seen or known with the everyday knowledge. though I should say that nature is not constrained to mans mathematics but the roots and the basics are understood not be some results of some green alien from outer space.

3. Clark himself is a science FICTION writer and should be regarded as such.

4. Him, Lazar know nothing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmad21.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?tu=bmad21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.