Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#356 3 years ago

I've got that bs detector mentioned earlier. It is a golden part of me. It has gone off the charts since I had my stroke and three brain surgeries. It's like new powers emerging in myself. What a life.

The b s detector. It works better and better daily.

But it is very hard to make any kind of accurate guess or hypothesis when the facts are so well hidden.

Look at the tic tac videos. Extremely relevant but hidden for years.

Now looking at them I try to make to make new guesses.

It's starting to hurt my head. The way things are hidden.

The other thing I wanted to mention was that I feel like there are nuggets of importance hidden everywhere. I see them in the oldest documents on a subject.

In this way the aforementioned writings are very important and could contain nuggets of information.

I found this in the Russian lake labenkyr writings. This is a potential Loch Ness monster in Russia. The earliest accounts speak to details that would make sense or at least sound authentic.

The situation I'm referring to is this one.

https://siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/meet-the-creature-found-by-divers-in-russias-loch-ness-famed-for-legends-of-monsters/

It's interesting to think about.

My fiancée thinks we were contacted and influenced here on earth by aliens in the distant past.

I just want to examine the evidence. But it begins to bore me the way they have hidden everything. I can't figure it out, because it is obstructed.

Removing obstructions and sensing bs.

My future...

#361 3 years ago

We need a new event to really set us off.

#362 3 years ago

Safely I hope.

#363 3 years ago

Just for fun, I remember when Close encounters first came out there were so many inferior imitators.

I remember watching movies like this one with great excitement!

The memory of it is amazing. There are some good parts.

There was a decent ufo series on tv at the time too.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #378 3 years ago

I have discovered this book and author. American cosmic, looks very interesting.

3AE75A9F-4890-4557-AAD8-54A6CD78ED15 (resized).jpeg3AE75A9F-4890-4557-AAD8-54A6CD78ED15 (resized).jpeg
    #391 3 years ago

I saw a stealth flyby near Long Beach. It was a Fourth of July or one of their air shows. We were in the jacuzzi and watched it cruise over silently.

It was impressive. Like Flynn said in tron.

1 week later
    #394 3 years ago

I just had a conversation with my fiancé about the opposite earth that might be on the other side of the sun where you can’t see it.

I realized. I don’t have time for arguments about things that are proven false already.

She became frustrated with me. Why won’t I listen to her fully?

I realized I can’t to do it. I can’t give the floor to people who cannot accept the truth. (My floor now)

So this planet. It doesn’t exist, but I’m am supposed to just hear the whole story. I passed.

A Small argument ensued. I realized a wall I cannot cross now in my own mind. Priceless.

#398 3 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Azmodeus,
    How's that book you found?

Reading. So far so good. I am pretty sure I will be recommending fans of this thread read the book. But I want to finish before I fully comment. It’s pretty cool.

1 week later
    #406 3 years ago

I am on about page 75 in American cosmic. It is a fascinating read. My mental state is becoming more and more clear as I recover from my stroke and three brain surgeries. Five years ago.

It is a non fiction book and I can feel my mind taking it apart as I read it. What is real. What is illusion. In my perception, I mean.

If you are serious into ufo lore or into ufos in general. This book is for you.

Needs a picture section...

#407 3 years ago

I am making notes and plan on contacting the author. I have comments, perhaps she’ll want to hear them.

I will share those with you all too. The notes I’m taking now are on the process of creativity.

Such as;
    Some believe that advanced creativity is almost always created outside ones “self”.

This leads certain people to believe that they are receiving information from some otherworldly intelligence.

Maybe- but I believe this creative function is part of our own selves. Not some otherworldly self.

Our own minds. Natural abilities of our brains as we have developed or evolved.

I think it is our brain we are accessing in theses cases. Not some other entities.

Our Mind seems deeper and wider than anything else out there.

It’s not something else spurring our creativity. It is us.

I have been writing and that’s where I figured out part of my process (to receive?)
    But I’m not receiving alien transmissions,
    I have been creating them.

I am finishing this book then back on to some philosophy.

There information about a sacred ufo site in the book. It was suggested that the first episode of x files has a scene that looks a lot like this place. That is my favorite episode. The very first one.

The suggestion is that someone on the inside of ufo ology back then was on the x files team.

Not a big stretch.

This real guy in the book wears cameras and films his every interaction with every person. Whether they are aware or not.

She likens him to Tyler Durden from fight club. The first rule of ufo club is...

I think in the coming years we are going to see a lot in the world change. Nuralink and others will help the blind see. The lame walk. And we get to be a part of it.

They said there was nothing new under the sun. And I believed them for a while. But my eyes are opening and I believe there can be multiple new things under the sun.

I’ll be quiet now. Peace my friends.

#408 3 years ago

That’s why he refuses to be on television, except on television...

1 month later
    #425 3 years ago

Fringe finished stronger than it ever began. The final two seasons were quite good and Leonard nimoy is in there.

I would suggest the last two seasons.

Might be just the last one, I’m rewatching.

This scene where our doctor discovers some good music.

#426 3 years ago

I tried to find the scene where the doctor modifies technology and makes a building vanish.

#433 3 years ago

I continue to be fascinated by ufos, but I am looking the other way sometimes now.

I feel I am a hamster in a wheel to someone else who knows something about aliens and u f o s who is not sharing much.

What I mean is if there is anything concrete, (and there must be) it is not presented to us or even shown to us for consideration.

I understand secrecy and technological advancements and all that.

I think the Nimitz encounters were humans. But we don’t even get to hear what really happened at all. The drones we saw in the video and the comment there was a fleet of them.

(I predict China as the Nimitz encounter adversary, I could be wrong.)

First off, the only fleets we have ever seen were in natural formations or humanity. Pointing me at humans. Us humans should not underestimated.

Also, this fleet could likely destroy the planet in less than four hours. The news is nearly a decade old now. What / why / where.

This is my issue. Darkness, over my eyes. I’m getting further confused to the point where it becomes unimportant in my life. I guess I will always be interested in u f o s.

1 week later
    #443 3 years ago

I am working my way through American cosmic and I beyond suggest everyone with interest in u f o s must read. I should be done by tomorrow. Just so good. Non fiction.

Must read, everyone in this ufo forum... IMO.

Even just based on the first chapter.

#444 3 years ago

This is her on podcast.

#454 3 years ago

If they are trying to teach it is too slow for me... perhaps us.

1 week later
    #464 3 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Dr. Oz did a segment on your house?

I’d like to see that.

#467 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I don't publicize it because (as I just told 27dnast in a PM) it pisses me off when ignorant people call us crazy. Plus, we left the taping a little disappointed because we weren't even allowed to talk about the most mind-blowing experiences we've had in the house. It came off a little tame. (And lame.)
    But when you've had people experience multiple things with different senses (one sees it, and one hears it, for instance), or people see the episode and THEN tell you, "You know...there was something that happened to me in your house, but I didn't want to alarm you...", it becomes tough to pass it off as mass hysteria. And we really do our best to debunk everything that happens in our house because I am cautiously skeptical.
    That said, we haven't had anything happen for almost 18 months since the ghost investigation team left in November 2019--until this week, that is. So...I guess we weren't crazy for a while???
    But back to UFOs, everybody!!!

I fully understand and would love to hear all of details. I am going to started a thread on the separate ghost topic.

#488 3 years ago

The recent commercial airline pilot who reported a circular object that flew directly over the plane has no explanation and was confirmed as a UFO I believe. Meaning of course it was unidentifiable.

Totally buzzed by the craft.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2021/02/24/american-airlines-pilot-reports-ufo-flight-to-phoenix/6805563002/

#489 3 years ago

I saw a u f o, filmed it and it was the jet pack guy in Los Angeles. True story.

2 weeks later
    #504 2 years ago

I am reading through American cosmic, by d pasulka professor of religious studies.

I am enjoying the book and I go from thinking great things about the content to laughing hysterically at a couple things. I like the way she writes in general.

The book needs to be read by anyone more than mildly interested in u f o s.

I will need/ hope to talk to the author. It is very interesting. A friend of mine suggested I enroll in one of her classes online. (Putting me in the right zone) I think my current student standing would put me in a place to actually do this.

The book crosses into the intersection of religious phenomena, belief and u f o s over actual history.

Fascinating stuff. I really hope we find our way as a species. I think we will.

3 weeks later
    #538 2 years ago

I Read American cosmic. It is very good IMO. I am rereading the final chapters. I would love to hear opinions on the contents.

It is non fiction. There is a part in the book that discusses Fatima.

Really interesting.

#541 2 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

If life can happen here it can happen anywhere. The universe is too vast to rule it out.

Which puts us all in a very unique club IMO. The human race club. This whole planet and every people on it.

We have got to start acting like we all matter, because I believe we do.

I think that the craft that were encountered at nimitz are an enemy and a threat. (Whatever they were) I don’t know anything else other than we need to know exactly what they are and how to counter them.

The best dang still from a movie that really was not that good, right here.

0E88DB09-6014-4BE8-8F41-DB9C19AFC0C4 (resized).jpeg0E88DB09-6014-4BE8-8F41-DB9C19AFC0C4 (resized).jpeg
    #574 2 years ago

That report should be interesting. To say the least.

#606 2 years ago

Someone mentioned chills down the spine.

I thought to myself, one of the only times I have truly felt chills was in Hawaii in the water. I saw a six foot white tip-shark.

Earlier in my life I remember reading communion by Whitley streiber while up north camping in Michigan.

Nothing actually happened in either case, but I fully had some chills down my spine.

Digression over.

CC061B81-B899-4E4D-AD93-8753CE9DBD60 (resized).jpegCC061B81-B899-4E4D-AD93-8753CE9DBD60 (resized).jpeg
    #687 2 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

There's a spider in my shower right now. I see it every time I go to the bathroom. I have a few choices...
    1. Leave it be
    2. Kill it
    3. Carry it to the outdoors.

In my mind;
    The shower is the entire earth, these “things” are currently the spider.

#689 2 years ago

I want access to their systems, especially their knowledge base.

Look, Metron and his mobius chair...

69F10CA9-1195-46E9-91C8-F8C138A10503 (resized).jpeg69F10CA9-1195-46E9-91C8-F8C138A10503 (resized).jpeg
    #753 2 years ago
    Quoted from gonzo73:

Can I legally buy a Flamethrower?
    [quoted image]

More flamethrower!

#754 2 years ago

The u f o talk is really picking up around the outside world.

Exciting times to be alive all around.

#815 2 years ago

The anticipation is killing me.
    -gene wilder as Willy wonky...

I tend to agree with the point that these Nimitz encounters would not be American on American military exercises, but who knows. If I was given permission to test systems safely in this situation, (as they possibly did). I would do it. If someone gave permissions back then I’ll bet they regret it now.

#816 2 years ago

At the end of June I get a dream house raffle drawing. I could use both, the dream house and u f o reveals. Should be an interesting month!

#858 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

My opinion on this matter, is that Neil’s skepticism has clouded his own judgment so much that he can’t objectively look at the new evidence presented to him.

I would love to hear a follow up to this conversation in about twelve months.

Clouded judgement for sure. I recall that Stephen Hawkins was also unaware of what they are hiding.

(If anything)

#859 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I would love to hear a follow up to this conversation in about twelve months.
    Clouded judgement for sure. I recall that Stephen Hawkins was also unaware of what they are hiding.
    (If anything)

Your personality might get in the way...

#860 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Your personality might get in the way...

In tysons case...

It might be:
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hubris

#909 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

I don’t believe for one second that these objects with the ability to fly the way they do are from Russia, China or any other country. If they were capable of this type of flight, we would see a heck of a lot more technology from those counties.

I tend to agree. What country is capable on earth to build the tic tac object? Someone suggested to me it ain’t wakanda.

#910 2 years ago

This is real footage. Whatever it is…

#911 2 years ago

Let’s figure out ghosts next. What exactly they are. But I digress…

#919 2 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

OK now onto aliens! What if they're not alien?
    What if they're an older, much more advanced species? Granted the fossil record doesn't support this but consider this. We went from Kitty Hawk to landing on the moon in just 60 years. What could we accomplish in another 1000?
    Maybe they hid before The Great Cataclysm (what many religions call The Great Flood). Maybe "Atlantis" is off the coast of San Diego. That's been a UFO Hotspot for years, not just recently.
    Now they pop out and see how we are doing!

It’s fun to think about.

#967 2 years ago

<

Quoted from chad:

Drink up!
    [quoted image]

#1029 2 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:Did anybody ever explain how the Nephilim had sex with humans? Were we the pitchers or the catchers, so to speak?

I can’t wait to hear some news on the facts released. Something tells me pitching and catching won’t be included. I could of course, be wrong…

#1129 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

You will know later after a visit, not when you are with one.
    The first appeared at a traffic accident at 3 in the morning on a dark lonely stretch of highway. Thought it was someone who witnessed the accident but there was no car, just showed up, dressed like they had been at a wedding. Comforted my injured friend, told us everything was going to be alright.
    After I went back down the hill and retrieved another injured friend.. gone.
    Something about them always stands out as different, clothes or shoes. That night it looked like a beautiful women, my friend remembers different.
    My Brother picked up a hitchhiker while coming home from 2nd shift.
    The guy was wearing a solid white outfit. Said was traveling to a Church near my Brothers house.
    While they drove the 40 minutes he warned my Brother of big changes coming and to turn his life around.
    Preached to him all the way until he was dropped off at the darkened Church.
    My Brother and his wife got curious and went back to the Church, it had been closed for several years and was gutted from a fire. They both were hard core atheist Communist Organizers in the 60's. Scared them in to re-examining their life so to speak.
    The next week he T-boned a drunk driver and cut the car in half, the guy didn't survive. The Cops and medics didn't know how my Brother survived either, his car was in shreds.
    Ya'll get back to ufos.

FE2B8908-90DB-4239-978A-BF042AAC8066 (resized).jpegFE2B8908-90DB-4239-978A-BF042AAC8066 (resized).jpeg

That is interesting.

#1155 2 years ago

The debate continues. I do not agree personally with Niel degrass tysons perspectives.

#1156 2 years ago

He isn’t in the loop.

#1158 2 years ago

He seems to take a hard line stance on being alone in the universe.

It might be an act...

Either way it will be fun to revisit his interview in about twelve months.

#1181 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballKen:

""Although previous studies have considered this question2,3,4, this is the first to incorporate the movement of stars over time, because stars can slide in or out of the narrow slice of the sky that happens to line up with both Earth and the Sun. With this information, the scientists were able to predict where Earth was visible from over the past 5,000 years or so of human civilization — and also predict where it will be visible another 5,000 years into the future.""
    Amazing!!

It is understanding things like this that will propel us into the truth. We need a camera on the other side looking at us we can study. I considered this in a sci fi story. It is about the manufacture and placement of such a device.

I love that this does not exist but I can write about the device and it’s operation as if it’s real…

#1182 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

It is understanding things like this that will propel us into the truth. We need a camera on the other side looking at us we can study. I considered this in a sci fi story. It is about the manufacture and placement of such a device.

I have love that this does not exist but I can write about the device and it’s operation as if it’s real…

duplicate

1 week later
    #1316 2 years ago

I was going to try to convince a friend of mine to get off the couch after 20 years. I thought I tricked him into trying further in life. I was seriously going in the right direction I think.

Sadly I got the news yesterday. He has 12 months or less to live now.

This Changes my plans around now. But I have get to have plans, this poor friend he has twelve months or so. To plan. He might get two years. Might be today.

Strength in our plight. That’s all I have sometimes…

#1317 2 years ago

“You believe it in your head”

Go with the flow- queens of the Stone Age.

#1356 2 years ago

I feel like this, thanks Plato.

B6E7E6BF-2098-40F3-834D-A02006AAF414 (resized).pngB6E7E6BF-2098-40F3-834D-A02006AAF414 (resized).png
    1 month later
    #1749 2 years ago

There’s more than one way to skin a cat. Not trying to digress, but I was thinking about cloaking technologies to come and this just popped into my head.

It’s very likely some extraterrestrial encounters will go south. I want to personally make sure the humans always come out on top.

#1758 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

the whole argument is a sham.

This is true in so many cases. Too many.

(The argument being revealed to be a sham after all. )

The Vatican knows a thing or two about that whole deal…. It would be interesting to find out who knows what and ultimately who helped or shared it with whom and over what time.

The furthering of truth and the advancement of humankind just buried below a quagmire of shams…

Digression over.

#1779 2 years ago

This thread is beautiful when we are on topic.

I enjoy the links to videos. Thank you. Really some interesting and fun things in here. Thank you all.

#1786 2 years ago

If you have not seen this six minute Ted talk I recommend it. It shows the camouflage of an earth creature that is astounding. High def, Right there for us to watch.

I am going to watch the other things he has done. All underwater stuff.

#1790 2 years ago

This is sort of on topic with what caught my eye as strange. Who is doing the whiting out of the area on google earth?

For context I am reading the book where do we come from by dr earnst muldachev.
    It led me, and perhaps this other guy to check out details of the site it discusses, mount kailesh.

Is there more than this one example? Of google earth white outs.

A programmer could find out who did the white out area. I don’t understand. Could it be a bug that google earth is not aware of?

#1794 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

This is sort of on topic with what caught my eye as strange. Who is doing the whiting out of the area on google earth?
    For context I am reading the book where do we come from by dr earnst muldachev.
    It led me, and perhaps this other guy to check out details of the site it discusses, mount kailesh.
    Is there more than this one example? Of google earth white outs.
    A programmer could find out who did the white out area. I don’t understand. Could it be a bug that google earth is not aware of?

At a quick glance I can see that google will do this for governments. White out sensitive areas at their request.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_satellite_map_images_with_missing_or_unclear_data

1 week later
    #1801 2 years ago

We are going to be discussing this for another decade without anything. Somewhere, someone is on the floor laughing at me.

#1813 2 years ago

I’m starting to think a bunch of these sitings are the Chinese.

They are almost the only possible party except America and perhaps Russia that could pull it off. But I say China.

Reverse manufacturing is a skill the nation as a whole possesses, I have read.

https://theprint.in/defence/china-reverse-engineered-copied-technology-latest-j-20-fighter-jet/37266/

Their control on internal covert information is enforced to the death, I would lay money on that.

Just ask the Chinese what a filibuster is, They do not exist in their government.

-I hope it’s us, though.

Some if this will be revealed in war. Sadly.

But I digress. I also wonder about the lack of good video in a world where many of us carry sophisticated cameras on us everywhere we go. Millions of us.

I was able to snap a picture of the jetpack man over Los Angeles twice, I was just sitting there.

I want to see all of the report including the data on the couple hundred unknowns.

Bringing the vehicles down would be my main concern. Given what I know today.

I’ll stop rambling.

#1816 2 years ago

This is probably a light pillar. Shouldn’t our phones have a quick mode to take better pictures and video of Ariel objects.

Ariel Object View, we could call it. It might sell well if marketed properly.

#1817 2 years ago

China has been saying “why should we listen to you” a lot lately. I got my eye on them.

In the back of my mind I imagine China might have a weapon or two we have not seen.

UFOs. Back to the topic…

1 week later
    #1832 2 years ago

I feel like I’m living in an x files episode sometimes. It’s not quite the same, but it’s getting there.
    -I figure by 2024 I will have fully arrived in a cross between the x files, happy days and get smart.

#1833 2 years ago

All future ufo conversations must include a cone of silence.

1 week later
    #1841 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

I doubt the US or any other country would be able to hide the fact that they possessed "super tech" for very long.
    Stuff like that gets leaked.

We might be looking at just exactly that here, IMO. (3 examples inside)

#1842 2 years ago

This looks like another recent example.

1 week later
    #1851 2 years ago

I think we are 0 to 24 months from the owner of the tic tac technology to reveal it globally.

Likely shown during military conflict. I guess this isn’t going out on a limb here. One could argue it has already been revealed.

It could be another superpower but I have my money on China owning the technology. I bet if I could see the rest of the congressional report, it would sort of confirm this.

There is still not a released copy of the other congressional report is there?

https://www.csis.org/analysis/updated-report-chinese-strategy-and-military-forces-2021

1 week later
    #1858 2 years ago
    Quoted from Teamhex:

When you consider how much the US spends on it's military budget and black budgets compared to other countries....It's very unlikely it's anyone else. We spend more than the next 11 countries COMBINED. If anyone has it, it's the US. I think they're keeping them a secret and will use them during the next major conflict. Yes, I said "Next". We all know history repeats itself.

You might very well be right. I still have my eyes on China because in my mind they are the threat. Also their silence can lead to the grave for every citizen.

China could funnel money without the world at large knowing. They have a lot of money. They can match US numbers in that area. I bet they have easily spent ten times what we have today. On this technology or their versions of it.

You could be right though. I hope it’s on my side, the weapons.

https://www.usnews.com/news/news/articles/2021-10-18/china-calls-missile-launch-routine-test-of-new-technology

File under “routine”.

1 week later
    #1869 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:Couple that with the surgical cattle mutilations found worldwide since the 1600s and you really have something intriguing. Not really sure how you can explain a perfectly exsanguinated cow...

This is a grisly thing. The cattle mutilations.

1 week later
    #1898 2 years ago

I would very much recommend the book American cosmic to anyone seriously interested in this topic. I am going to reread it. It was fascinating.

7473D932-95C4-4422-BB12-4136020CEC3B (resized).jpeg7473D932-95C4-4422-BB12-4136020CEC3B (resized).jpeg
    #1916 2 years ago

Working my way through this. Very interesting. This whole body language thing is cool.

I’m going to have some kind of code word for this group when I get access to the real info.

In my interview they will be saying;

That part right there, what is he saying there?

-It will be my codes to this group. Verifying whatever I can…

#1917 2 years ago

I’m going to try to break that fourth wall for all of us.

1E22D326-820C-4374-A43D-25FB2928C2FF (resized).jpeg1E22D326-820C-4374-A43D-25FB2928C2FF (resized).jpeg
    #1930 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

looks like I've got something to look up! Thanks!

Me too. I need to see this underground lake thing. I’m on it YouTube.

#1934 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Working my way through this. Very interesting. This whole body language thing is cool.
    I’m going to have some kind of code word for this group when I get access to the real info.
    In my interview they will be saying;
    That part right there, what is he saying there?
    -It will be my codes to this group. Verifying whatever I can…

How to deceive. From the people who really know.

1 week later
    #1951 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

I would go voluntarily! lol.

That would be a good story. It’s about alien abduction.

“I would go voluntarily”

Or we could just abreviate-

“Voluntarily”

Hmmm

#1952 2 years ago

I was talking at length yesterday about this vacuum of facts called u f o s…

It is my belief that there is a layer of real fact regarding this subject that I am completely unaware of. (Most of us are unaware of it.). Say for instance Steven hawking. He appeared to be unaware of such a layer, despite of who he was- he was not in that loop. I mean.

Wouldn’t it be damn near impossible to build a tic tac let alone keep it quiet?

#1953 2 years ago

All will be revealed…

1 month later
    #2004 2 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I just finished Three-Body Problem. It was an OK read. Kind of makes you think of aliens and what would happen.
    [quoted image]

On my to read list. I think something cinematic is coming on 3body.

Yep, Netflix.
    https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/three-body-problem-netflix-season-1-everything-we-know-so-far/

#2065 2 years ago

This show was alright. Interesting. It’s called decoded.

#2068 2 years ago

Regarding brad meltzer and decoded.

I thought that when the trailer with the hidden cargo driving by with multiple police escorts, it was interesting. I watched it a second time to confirm what I saw drive by. I saw a large flatbed with a square tarp covering the entire cargo. Middle of nowhere/ Area 51. Multiple police escort. Also it completely ignored them. Which would make sense in my mind.

I guess I personally would like to know what is under the tarp.

I wanted to include a picture from the show. I Don’t have it.

#2110 2 years ago

Interesting conversation regarding perception and u f o sightings in here.

#2112 2 years ago

Interesting conversations regarding perception and u f o sightings in here.

Quoted from JMcDonald:

Any idea when that part of the discussion begins? It's a pretty lengthy video but I'd be interested in listening to the comments you're referring to.

I will post details. I need to relisten regarding a part of the brain he is discussing. It has to do with perception. (I am going to reach out to him, regarding that part.)

I will get more details on the time stamp for the group.

#2114 2 years ago

10:56 they begin some u f o discussion I mentioned. It’s very good I highly suggest this.

#2117 2 years ago

It seems like our destiny is lies and deception. The u f o story is the story of lies and deception in America and perhaps also the world.

There is a pretty decent story forming here, as we speak. A new angle, I mean. We are watching it unfold. IMO.

2 weeks later
    #2148 2 years ago

I wonder if any additional clues to the limits of technology will be revealed in the current conflicts…

Now back to the regular thread.

1 week later
    #2160 2 years ago

I’m going to have to watch the Sirius movie then.

1 week later
    3 weeks later
    #2197 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballplusMN:Phoenix lights in 1997?

They sure do look like some technology we have out there now. The phoenix lights appear to be man made to me, imo. It makes me wonder who benefited from that display, in the business world on planet earth.

But it is unexplained, so it falls into our category. Doesn’t it.

#2198 2 years ago

This joe rogan podcast is worth listening to in its entirety.

A Travis walton clip here, but there is a full podcast on spotify.

#2199 2 years ago

I watched one Roswell documentary that was very nice, it showed some detail on the picture where the soldier is smiling with the weather balloon remains, and how these said remains were probably staged. It talks about that and several other points.

#2200 2 years ago

Contrails of some sort spotted over Alaska.
    https://www.bradenton.com/news/nation-world/national/article260230970.html

C6D93876-7C66-4810-A7E4-D1DAD8DCC661 (resized).pngC6D93876-7C66-4810-A7E4-D1DAD8DCC661 (resized).png
    #2201 2 years ago

I saw a short spot on my local news k t l a .

3 weeks later
    #2217 1 year ago

I would think with all of the military conflict in the world right now, we should be seeing some new technology soon. In conflict. The military industrial complex is marching forward like it never has before.

We shall see how this plays out. Back to ufos.

BF10B19D-68AA-46D7-A24C-42395769F2DD (resized).jpegBF10B19D-68AA-46D7-A24C-42395769F2DD (resized).jpegFD2749D0-A819-483A-8AEE-31E32146E0E2 (resized).jpegFD2749D0-A819-483A-8AEE-31E32146E0E2 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #2239 1 year ago

Good lord I hope this is not a complete waste of my time.

1 week later
    #2253 1 year ago

Interesting. I just watched, did not listen yet.

2 months later
    #2270 1 year ago

I grilled a career military friend this last week in person. Who recently retired.

He has spent his last 30 years in the Middle East theater of war and a couple other places in military. I met him when he was 15. A Neighbor kid.
    (I gave him the first version of doom pc on disk btw.)

I asked him about technology and u f o s in the last 30 years in his experience hoping for something.

He said absolutely zero had been discussed or seen around him.
    He did say, he is army so that would likely be Air Force anyways. But it sure does show something…

#2272 1 year ago

He heard zero. It shows me no matter what in his entire career u f os of any type were not even a topic of discussion.

I’m saying he said no one saw any at all. Not even gov tech they had not seen. In all 30.

Lack of evidence over that period in his experience in particular shows me something.

2 months later
    #2280 1 year ago

I was very skeptical of skinwalker ranch. Does anyone else watch and what do you think?

I think that the hitchhiker effect they discuss a little here is in further need of research. They don’t seem to discuss this aspect much due to history channels request.

(I have a theory on why.)

I think all closed documentation from bigelow industry are ultimately directly on this subject.

It appears that something is going on.

1 month later
    #2294 1 year ago

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=6cd609921ebc44ff914a4e8059813b16

I could have sworn I saw some ufo technology fly over 2 days ago. It was interesting.

#2295 1 year ago

What I saw was this in the sky.

It was several days ago. I sat on my balcony watching the eastern sky. To my left and right is the trail of commercial aircraft. I often see 1-2 commercial flights coming in to either lax or Fullerton local airport.

As I watched I got a spider sense looking from far away. The normal 1-2 planes was five. It set off my senses a bit so I sat and watched. All five potential aircraft began to slowly go in different directions.

One was heading directly over my building and balcony.

As it flew over, I saw these exact details.
    It was silent. Dead silent. It was flying at the height of helicopters that often fly by as near as I could tell. It was not lit in the same way as a normal helicopter. It was close enough as it flew by the really resemble the flying triangle technology we have recently seen.

It zipped over and was gone out of sight.
    I noticed in my mind this is the exact direction of the closed Los alamitos Air Force base.

Very interesting. I think it was our technology we have not been shown yet.

#2298 1 year ago

I’m gonna keep an eye out and see if I get a repeat. It really felt like I was looking at something next level. But made by us.

#2302 1 year ago

I think it was traveling too slow overhead to be this craft, but with new advanced controls anything is possible.
    “We are in a new kind of infinity”. -Donald Hoffman.

#2303 1 year ago

This past night the sky was so perfectly clear. But nothing out of the ordinary except a beautiful moon.

I guess I got mooned again.

1 month later
    #2307 1 year ago

I joke about u f o’s and their medical probings.

I myself had speculated that it was Whitley streiber and his “true” alien abduction story (communion). that scared me myself. Here is a Reddit thread with some good info on alien abductions probing and other strange histories.
    Really strange histories. I read communion while on vacation in a cabin in northern Michigan when it was published in paperback.

Sitting in the cabin late at night reading that book was an experience not forgotten.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/4u3wqe/how_did_anal_probing_become_associated_with_alien/

1E1AF3A3-E675-4C48-B9F3-E2C8C2E026E1 (resized).jpeg1E1AF3A3-E675-4C48-B9F3-E2C8C2E026E1 (resized).jpeg
    #2308 1 year ago

I did not follow streiber after this, but he had apparently had more strange encounters of one type or another. And wrote about them. But I think by this time I had come to think his true story communion was not exactly true at all. Anyone else read streiber?

1 week later
    #2310 1 year ago

Meanwhile, just let that fly over.

#2313 1 year ago

You can really see what a weather balloon looks like by the video. And how it could be confused with an u f o in the past.

#2319 1 year ago

Haven’t seen any u f o activity myself recently. I was watching these videos where they have an object dropping lit orbs down in the ocean below. What is that thing?

I started researching and found this thread. This is what I’m talking about. Going to read…

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/z5oy1m/ufos_that_drip_molten_materials/

2 weeks later
    #2354 1 year ago

I am going to alien con soon and I hope to ask two people questions.

They are Gary nolan physicist and the host guy George. To be continued.

#2358 1 year ago

If I can get to have a conversation with Gary Nolan that would be exceptional. Really I am trying to set up for a long conversation with him.

I should be so lucky, but it’s tomorrow! The batter is heading to the plate soon.

2 weeks later
    #2361 1 year ago

I am entering a MUFON sighting on my December sighting in Fullerton ca. the interesting thing is I did not take any pictures the first day when I saw something.
    But the second day I realized I sat out there with my camera. I think I caught lights that are not helicopters or planes.

Again, this was the next day. But these pictures will become attached to case file. Here they are…
    You can see issues but a professional can dissect the pictures.

1114931B-35C0-4321-A4F4-FAC85636513E (resized).jpeg1114931B-35C0-4321-A4F4-FAC85636513E (resized).jpeg760D1EA4-7C16-42E7-A37A-73503F5AE8FE (resized).jpeg760D1EA4-7C16-42E7-A37A-73503F5AE8FE (resized).jpegB4488D14-1603-46EE-BE91-A28B1854DEAC (resized).jpegB4488D14-1603-46EE-BE91-A28B1854DEAC (resized).jpegFAA1234B-37ED-4C71-97D7-8013682BFBD3 (resized).jpegFAA1234B-37ED-4C71-97D7-8013682BFBD3 (resized).jpeg
    #2362 1 year ago

You can see there are some problems with the pictures but overall I think they will be interesting in context. I will post the file number once I do it. I think the first one is the best one. I think they are in there.

#2365 1 year ago

My MUFUN sighting number is 129869. Here we go! I want to see if anyone else has done this on my sighting date.

1 month later
    #2368 12 months ago

My MUFUN sighting number is 129869. Here we go! I want to see if anyone else has done this on my sighting…

I had thought we might see some new technology soon. Who ever made it, no is talking.

#2370 12 months ago

I agree that, no one is talking.

#2371 12 months ago

We must be fascinating to observe as a species. The story sandkings springs to mind.

#2378 11 months ago
    Quoted from thekiyote:

It's also interesting to think about what those alien anthropologists actually know about us. It's completely possible to think that they might be able to arrive and avoid detection, sticking to uninhabited areas (of which there are still many), but not, say, know how to tap into our internet or even know how our society functions, kind of like how we can fly a plane over and take pictures of North Sentinel island, but we can't hear them talking or know how their tribe is structured. We can just observe the big structures and what people are carrying and try to make inferences.
    Full disclosure, I don't actually think this is happening, but if somebody told me that it is, I wouldn't immediately write them off as crazy. It would also be a good explanation for a number of the sightings that can't be explained in other ways, while also describing why contact hasn't progressed further than that.

I would read that anthropology manual if it was given to me. Instantly.
    For instance, why is belief so important?
    It seems to make the impossible really possible. Sometimes.
    What is that exactly?

Belief seems to be a human ability.

I want to read the manual. But we get to go through it with what manual we currently have.

I believe I will end up with this game in my game room.

70190901291__93C5C4BB-EFD8-4560-B61C-5A804E8FF50C (resized).jpeg70190901291__93C5C4BB-EFD8-4560-B61C-5A804E8FF50C (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #2388 10 months ago

Interesting by the author of American cosmic.

1 week later
    #2394 10 months ago

Perry Farrell mentions crop circles at Woodstock. I think I was under the impression that crop circles were debunked. Maybe not the case.

#2396 10 months ago

The why files guy is very cool. Very good shows and that fish has made me laugh too. Massive bonus for me.

#2398 10 months ago

It is in this clip. “Pray that the aliens come, and teach us live right”

Thus popular culture shows it influences. I love Mr Farrell.

1 month later
    #2425 8 months ago

I fear something like this…

To serve man.

#2429 8 months ago

In a recent podcast I heard Elon musk answer a question regarding alien life currently on earth.

He candidly answered “I think I would be one of the people who would know about it.”
    It seemed noteworthy…

#2430 8 months ago
    71168260171__B4DA78E5-D302-46AD-8703-320611F5E996 (resized).jpeg71168260171__B4DA78E5-D302-46AD-8703-320611F5E996 (resized).jpeg
    #2431 8 months ago

Sorry not an alien.

70647593780__25ABAAA3-ADFD-4947-A604-9DED13BB086C (resized).jpeg70647593780__25ABAAA3-ADFD-4947-A604-9DED13BB086C (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #2444 8 months ago

This author is featured on the recent beyond skinwalker ranch. I look forward to talking to him again.

IMG_0914 (resized).jpegIMG_0914 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #2463 8 months ago

“You can’t fool me”
    And I never forgot…

#2464 8 months ago

Good times for the u f o enthusiast these days.

IMG_1556 (resized).jpegIMG_1556 (resized).jpeg
    #2465 8 months ago

In the back of mind I start thinking the cow mutilations are a natural phenonemon. Imagine ball lightning being attracted to a cow then. Zap.

IMG_1667 (resized).jpegIMG_1667 (resized).jpeg
    #2466 8 months ago

I did not put up the actual pictures of cows.

1 month later
    #2470 6 months ago

I want to believe.

#2471 6 months ago

I wish I could retort but I cannot.

3 weeks later
    #2473 5 months ago

Good logic here.

I enjoy listening to Ross.

3 weeks later
    #2501 4 months ago
    Quoted from Anony:

BTW if anyone is interested in the questions of what consciousness is, the nature of reality, time travel and all that weirdness that comes with the UFO topic I highly suggest you check out the Theories of Everything podcast on youtube.
    It's by a guy who is a physicist and mathematician. He started a podcast to dive into the question of consciousness and if a theory of everything exists and he kept running into the UFO topic. He started off very skeptical but has since gone deep on the topic and seems to making the same connections everyone else has between consciousness, the nature of reality and the phenomenon. Despite it only being about 3 years old he's had some really amazing guests on because they respect the fact that he is able to grasp highly technical topics and he seems to put in serious time to read and understand papers before interviewing guests.
    He's had all of the big UFO names on like Lue Elizondo but he also got interviews with guys like Salvatore Paes, the DOD employee who has 20 or so patents related to anti-gravity. As far as I can tell Paes has never done any interviews and barely has ever shown his face outside of this podcast. Those ones were pretty interesting. Paes says several times that he can't go into specifics about certain topics due to their classified nature but a few times when he stops short of saying they've solved the anti-gravity problem he gets this smile on his face like he can't hold back the joy he has from knowing he's cracked the code. It's really fascinating watching his body language.

I listen to that podcast.

It won’t be long before the horizon includes flying cars, imo. Ten years we will be seeing them in the sky regularly in your neighborhood and mine.
    It should be fun.

IMG_1843 (resized).jpegIMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    #2503 4 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/live/FT4buS7avd4?si=QSRdizAiE_0KhUwi
    Detroit auto show presentation,This year on flying cars.

This brand will soar soon.

#2514 4 months ago

There is an abundance of activity in the sky in Fullerton ca area, I really need to point a camera at the sky and just leave it going.

This morning before dawn, I saw three lights off in the distance in a stationary line. Not moving. A few minutes later they were gone.

I’m just saying. There is a lot going on in the sky around here. It’s hard to keep up with what’s what. Still.

IMG_0053 (resized).jpegIMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    #2516 4 months ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Neil Degrasse Tyson addresses flying cars

I would watch but I have trouble with Mr Tyson.
    I used to like him but now I feel he is not helpful to any cause but his own.
    I would rather have some Detroit pizza!

71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    #2517 4 months ago

But thanks I would love to hear a summary of what he said.

If I recall correctly the flying car company has nearly 9 billion to compleat the car.

#2519 4 months ago

A dream to some, a nightmare to others.

1 month later
    #2527 3 months ago

Object is what?

2 months later
    #2529 43 days ago

… crickets.
    They seem like they are very afraid of any truth getting out at all, no matter what. Also their battle to supress information, It’s hard to judge.

#2530 43 days ago

The old guard will not give up.
    It seems like an old school logic. Set in their ways so to speak. I know nothing.

#2531 43 days ago
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpegIMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    #2535 40 days ago

Inspired by u f o s. Homes that are real. I’d like one.
    https://www.architecturaldigest.com/gallery/ufo-inspired-homes-around-the-world

IMG_1956 (resized).jpegIMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    #2549 38 days ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I would definitely put a trail cam hidden in that area!

Trailcam, please.

#2550 38 days ago
    Quoted from BeachPickle:

My family’s property is out in the middle of the woods, not near anything. A couple summers ago my dad was out checking on his tree stands and came across a big area of perfectly folded grass in one of his deer preserves. In an area of tall grass , there was a defined pad where the grass was all freshly folded flat to the ground, all folded facing the exact same direction, with perfectly straight edges where the bent grass stopped. No dead grass from something being there long, just perfectly uniformly bent.
    My thought was some kids had hiked out there and set up one of those huge camping tents, but there were no tracks in or out. His track when he went to look at it was the first track, and it was clearly visible, indicating nothing else had walked in or out.
    He’s one of those old school guys that can figure out how and why just about anything happens, but is still spooked and boggled by this. Unfortunately he didn’t take a picture..
    Maybe it was a ufo?

Put out a trail cam and leave it there until it catches something. I think. Money well spent.

1 week later
    #2554 29 days ago

The dark forest hypothesis was actually created by an author in 2008. Hawkings may have eluded to something like this, but he did not create the hypothesis. It was created by author Liu Cixin in 2008. It is also a fictional creation, it should be noted.

I have read the trilogy, the first book really stayed with me, but as I recall the dark forest theory comes into play in book 2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_forest_hypothesis#:~:text=The%20term%20%22dark%20forest%22%20was,while%20visiting%20her%20daughter%27s%20grave.

#2555 29 days ago

I highly suggest The three body problem trilogy should be read by anyone who has a passing interest in this topic discussed here.
    You can knock it out in 3 days.

About to be made into season one.

IMG_2075 (resized).jpegIMG_2075 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?tu=azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.