Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wolfanoz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#524 2 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Just as space expanded from the Big Bang, it will retract and collapse on itself. Its very possible that the Big Bang has happened a billion different times, maybe more.
    There's an estimated 70 billion trillion stars in the universe. There's other life out there.

external-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpgexternal-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpg

Carl Sagan says, "I have spoken"

#548 2 years ago

Think of it like this.... our pilots are seeing these things literally daily. Watched that 60 minutes report when a pilot mentioned he's seen one or many daily as of the past two years..

You're not hearing China or Russia report on them as much. It's not unlikely to think this is our tech (whether derived from actual alien technology or own anti-gravity technology) testing our pilots with it under extra secrecy. We're typically 20-30 years ahead militarily than everyone else anyway. If they wanted to invade, most likely we'd all be ash by now. Actual intelligent aliens are likely observing and have been.

#558 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

I think this is precisely the thinking of someone in denial (to think it's just American tech if even reverse-engineered). Pilots are highly intelligent people. When they say (literally) that they do not believe any human beings on Earth possesses the technology or intelligence they witnessed firsthand and it was at least 100-1000 years ahead of us, they are telling the truth.

I have family who are pilots (one Navy fighter) so I wasn't insulting them or their intelligence thus why I said they spot / see them daily so I trust what they're saying. I'm mainly saying its probably happening that its likely our tech (that pilots themselves are unaware of in regards to our own) or are not classified to know what they are due to not having "need to know" access. Simple. No denial at all. Could it be possible a small fraction of these are actual alien? Yes. Not ruling that out either. Our military and scientific R&D is better than anywhere else in the world. Bar none. It's 20-30 years ahead of everyone else despite leaks and spy activity.

And it's also insulting to our scientists to say nothing can be reversed engineered. It's similar to saying, "this system (or network) can never be hacked!" and ends up hacked days / weeks / months later seeing it time after time in a professional setting alone. Sorry, Obama can say what he wants but to me a lot of what he's spewing is diversion material otherwise. He knows about as much as Biden does which is next to nothing. Eisenhower had a hard time getting access to this stuff demanding access. He needed emissary's to visit Area 51 (facts btw). Guess it's easier to be a moron and say everyone's wrong because Obama said so.

#563 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

What do you guys think about the black knight satellite?

I think I’ve heard it say “give me your money!” when it goes by but I could be wrong.

#730 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ballz_:

This thread makes me want an AFM. Just sayin.

I think we're not too far from that "ATTACK!!!!!" yell, maybe just a hair.

#746 2 years ago
    Quoted from gonzo73:

Can I legally buy a Flamethrower?
    [quoted image]

We all saw what happened to Windows (from the movie) with one.

#762 2 years ago
    Quoted from RTR:

Hate to do this, but some of you guys are getting a little too close to the truth.
    [quoted image]

That franchise needs to be a pin already.

#787 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

https://www.military.com/video/aircraft/military-aircraft/tr-3b-aurora-anti-gravity-spacecrafts/2860314511001
    Haha, this was posted in 2013
    And there's still T-Shirts being sold if anyone wants to get in on the hype!
    amazon.com link »

I think i've stated it before here somewhere but Hollywood was telegraphing them as well with the last season of the X-Files from the past few years when it was on. Mulder got right next to one.

external-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpgexternal-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpg
    #789 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

Oh my God. It's all true! If I didn't see it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it.

Yyyyyyup! They've been telling us in plain sight behind entertainment. . That episode alone (S1x02) is pretty telling on what if’s in regards to who pilots them.

#823 2 years ago
    #834 2 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Then of course, the conspiracy theory that the Reagan "Star Wars" program was meant to fight aliens, not the Russians.

Most likely was / is a dual edged sword in regards to aliens and our eastern comrades. My concern is not to protect us per se but to keep them away so we, the public, don't know they exist because obviously governments dont want the people knowing there's power above them. Also a possibility.

#936 2 years ago
    Quoted from JAXPinball:

Here's some swamp gas floating by an active volcano or it explains why M. Jordan could dunk a basket ball from half court.

455373 (resized).jpg455373 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #1551 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballKen:

Saw a goldish craft going from NE to SW.

Pepperidge Farm unavailable for comment.

#1575 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

*That is 100% an imperial star destroyer.

download (resized).pngdownload (resized).png
    #1581 2 years ago

Seems like a really good 5-6 part documentary coming of recent events and stuff we probably haven't seen footage wise. JJ Abrams so expect a lot of lens flare.

#1601 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again
    Inter-dimensional not inter-planetary is more likely

Some footage as of late I've seen "portals" opening up with some sort craft zipping out of it inside our atmosphere as well as above the planet from ISS footage.

My assumption would be interdimensional but as we've seen with Omuamua (probe or not), it can be sent from nearby systems as well considering most scientists have the consensus that it wasn't a natural object because of its acceleration AFTER it went around the sun. Probably 60/40 or 70/30 interdimensional vs. regular FTL(?) interplanetary travel possibly.

#1651 2 years ago

Just posted, awesome ISS footage. (Good channel to follow other than secureteam10 on YT)

1 month later
    #1815 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

To that end, i again stress, if "we" have these incredible technologies, why are we using them for war/perceived protection, instead of bettering humanity?

Those rich and untouchable like to remain that way. Also profit off of others via war / death. As long as "they" remain in any kind of power, those incredible technologies won't be used for anything but sadly. The last season of the X-Files (11?) basically alluded to it including showing the use of the TR3-B. More projection through Hollywood as usual.

1 week later
    #1822 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

It is generally recommended to avoid using x-files as a scientific source.

Wasn't meant to be used as a scientific source but another instance of Hollywood soft prepping people / projecting for what's next.

#1825 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

The creator himself has said he is a skeptic. X files is fiction.
    Fiction.

Area 51 has no technology that is "ET" and to say we had modern tech because, we had alien stuff. Is a serious slap in the face to people who studied and laid up the ground work for the stuff that gave us this smart phone.

Wow. Brilliant! It's a fictional show with real elements. TR3-B being one of those elements (one of many references) right from the first episode onward. Nice parroting skills you have! Reading comprehension from previous above posts = 0.

And you don't know that either way with your "matter of guessing" stance. Yes, it's very likely we built it but also very likely the origins of the tech used isn't our own. We took a gigantic leap forward in tech in a very short period of time in regards to human history itself. Not saying it's true that we derived it (some not all) from tech not of our own but it is possible.

#1826 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Wow. Brilliant! It's a fictional show with real elements. TR3-B being one of those elements (one of many references).
    Reading comprehension from above posts = 0.
    And you don't know that either way, yes, it's very likely we built it but also very likely the origins of the tech used isn't our own. We took a gigantic leap forward in tech in a very short period of time in regards to human history itself. Not saying it's true that we derived it from tech not of our own but it is possible.

#1828 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

I

Just use a giant sling shot and a parachute for cheap air flights.
    Wanna go to Texas just a high powered slingshot for a measly 50$ ticket.v

You can be the first to sign up for the experiments.

#1829 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

Source #1
    https://phys.org/news/2019-03-archaeologist-debunks-alien-conspiracy-theories.html
    And before you reply with what I think you are going for here is what my takes are
    1. Yes family inbreeding happens.
    2. No the jersey devil is not real its folklore.
    3. Philadelphia Experment is a miss reading and miss understanding coupled by blantat stitching together facts and coincidence.
    It makes for good entertainment though and I'd invite you to view it as such and nothing else
    Bonus facts
    And the mother of all conspiraces.
    4. Roswell
    https://www.physics.smu.edu/pseudo/UFOs/rosmyth.html
    https://bnugent.org/roswell-ufo-crash-has-been-thoroughly-debunked/

Yeah, from a generic article / website. I'll take that as gospel and lose sleep over it. Not. Good luck with your test flight!

1 year later
    #2299 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I’m gonna keep an eye out and see if I get a repeat. It really felt like I was looking at something next level. But made by us.

My take is it's us from the future (or our "drones" from the future) or a parallel dimension.

1 month later
    #2306 1 year ago

Great channel if no one's seen it and this footage from this girl's phone near the beginning is pretty incredible, must say.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wolfanoz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?tu=Wolfanoz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.