Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballKen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1044 2 years ago

Just spent the last 2 hours bored at work catching up on the last 18 days of this thread. Very entertaining.
    I've seen plenty of things in the sky I can't explain. 20 years ago I was standing outside my moms house and a "shooting star" shot straight over my head. Cool, I thought. Then without changing speed it turned exactly 90 degrees and kept going as far as I could see.
    Recently I became fascinated with the alien stories people have after taking DMT. So I made some and tried it. No aliens, but I did see reality split into an infinite amount of dimensions. After about 10 minutes of looking in wonder at all the things in the cracks, the universe slowly compressed back to reality. 10/10 would highly recommend.

#1087 2 years ago
    Quoted from Teamhex:

Ghosts are complete bs

I'm with @beelzeboob. Unless you've lived through it you have no idea. Now whether they are ghosts, or the dimensional barriers are just thinner at certain points, or time is distorted, I have no idea. But I do know weird shit that cannot be easily explained happened at one of my houses. Even had some audio recordings that I lost in a divorce. For all I know UFO's could be similar dimensional rifts or something so far beyond my comprehension that I can't even fathom it. Looking forward to this weekend so i can get on my hammock and stare up at the night sky for hours.

#1164 2 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Hopefully this one can fade away too,

Or you could just drain it. Nobody is forcing you to come here and listen to our hogwash. I don't want to hash it out elsewhere. I want to hash it out with pinball people.

#1176 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

I eagerly await the multiple independently-source and unaltered high resolution photos, videos, and radar recordings that will make it obvious that they are anything else.

I mean, it's pretty obvious the advanced technology makes high res images impossible.

#1179 2 years ago

""Although previous studies have considered this question2,3,4, this is the first to incorporate the movement of stars over time, because stars can slide in or out of the narrow slice of the sky that happens to line up with both Earth and the Sun. With this information, the scientists were able to predict where Earth was visible from over the past 5,000 years or so of human civilization — and also predict where it will be visible another 5,000 years into the future.""

Amazing!!

#1188 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Seems to me that "reality" is much like "truth". Subjectively based.

Life is all about you! And not at all about you! Two opposing views, yet both are true.

#1199 2 years ago

A total of 143 reports gathered since 2004 remain unexplained, the document released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said. Of those, 21 reports of unknown phenomena, involving 18 episodes, possibly demonstrate technological capabilities that are unknown to the United States: objects moving without observable propulsion or with rapid acceleration that is believed to be beyond the capabilities of Russia, China or other terrestrial nations.

Mostly a nothing sandwich as expected. But interesting none the less.

#1204 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

I guess I'm missing the nothing part...
    18 documented events of unobservable propulsion, and/or rapid acceleration beyond any known terrestrial nation.
    Again, if this was us or another terrestrial nation, I'd be pissed as a tax payer. Stop going to war and start fixing shit!

That's why I said mostly. I really liked the part I quoted. Also agree, end war. Start fixing shit!

#1228 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I’ll put my faith in Jesus way before either of the former.

I mean as corrupt as they are, at least the government is a real entity.

#1234 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I suppose you're not very well-read on the topic of NDEs.

Not very well read on them. Did experience one though when I took 480V hand to hand. I have the suspicion that consciousness is a fundamental force of the universe. Whether this is by intelligent design or chance I have no idea.

IMG_E3272 (resized).JPGIMG_E3272 (resized).JPG
    #1239 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

I'll say it ... what if Bigfoot is just an alien species exploring?

I like the theory that bigfoots (SP?) are alien pets that they let out to take a shit.

1 week later
    #1413 2 years ago

Sat out last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with no moon, looking at the night sky for hours. Saw a couple of awesome shooting stars. Dozens of satellites. But no UFO's.

Did see 2 satellites that were perfectly spaced and on the same trajectory. Starlink I'm guessing. Looked very cool!

#1436 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Anayze

They want to find or tell us they found life or proof of past life to help them with the lie that God doesn’t exist.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. In 50 years I've seen no evidence of a god.

#1442 2 years ago

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I've seen no extraordinary proof of a god devised by human religion. From my own personal experience ( I have been paying attention ) I believe that we are all a part of god. And that our soul will return to god when this mortal coil expires.

The argument that science looks for life beyond earth for the sole purpose of proving religion wrong is laughable. We search so that we can find answers.

We already know that compounds essential to life can survive in deep space.
    https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/goddard/2019/sugars-in-meteorites

I remember when we had no knowledge of water outside of Earth. We don't know what we don't know.
    https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/a14555/water-worlds-in-our-solar-system/

#1443 2 years ago
    Quoted from dr_nybble:

Pinside rules: https://pinside.com/pinball/help/pinsidecom-community-rules
    Discuss Politics and religion: Each to their own when it comes to these hot-button topics, but they have absolutely no place in the world of pinball. Please discuss them elsewhere.

This is a spiritual discussion. Not religious.

#1459 2 years ago

Some of the unexplained things from the government report.

1 week later
    #1550 2 years ago

4 of us camping out at my girl's dad's property Saturday. Saw a goldish craft going from NE to SW. Much lower than a satellite. Had solid red lights on it. No flashing. Brought it up at work today and my bosses boss, who was almost directly NE of us, saw it as well. No idea what it was but it was cool as hell looking.

#1552 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Pepperidge Farm unavailable for comment.

That's a shame cuz we coulda used some munchies!

#1570 2 years ago

UFO's are just billionaires from other planets.

#1582 2 years ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/technews/comments/oslgs8/announcing_a_new_plan_for_solving_the_mystery_of/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

The newly organized Galileo Project will use a three-pronged approach to replace unreliable eyewitness reports with reproducible scientific observations

#1656 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Until then continue to explore,dream and research, its fun.

Amen brother!!

#1660 2 years ago

Interesting article about China investing more into a SETI type program.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/12/what-happens-if-china-makes-first-contact/544131/

Favorite paragraph: In 2015, the Russian billionaire Yuri Milner poured $100 million of his own cash into a new seti program led by scientists at UC Berkeley. The team performs more seti observations in a single day than took place during entire years just a decade ago. In 2016, Milner sank another $100 million into an interstellar-probe mission. A beam from a giant laser array, to be built in the Chilean high desert, will wallop dozens of wafer-thin probes more than four light-years to the Alpha Centauri system, to get a closer look at its planets. Milner told me the probes’ cameras might be able to make out individual continents. The Alpha Centauri team modeled the radiation that such a beam would send out into space, and noticed striking similarities to the mysterious “fast radio bursts” that Earth’s astronomers keep detecting, which suggests the possibility that they are caused by similar giant beams, powering similar probes elsewhere in the cosmos.

#1665 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

There simply had to be an intervention from a higher knowledge source.

The book "Waiting for the galactic bus" was the first to introduce me to this concept.
    It is sci-fi comedy in the vein of Douglas Adams. Highly recommend. 10/10

2 years later
    #2505 5 months ago
    Quoted from Anony:

seems to making the same connections everyone else has between consciousness, the nature of reality and the phenomenon.

Which is? Last I checked, which was recently, nobody even knows what consciousness is. Let alone be able to make connections between it and other things.

#2508 5 months ago

Nice write up. Some interesting points in there.

Quoted from Anony:

psychedelic drug experiences.

On this topic I'm an expert. As a matter of fact, a psychedelic trip earlier this year convinced me to get clean and sober for the first time in 37 years. My brain is in a weird state of flux right now. Some simple things I've known forever give me trouble. But personal problem solving has gotten worlds better.
    I have no answers on anything. But I have a sneaking suspicion that the universe is as small as it is big. And that things get much smaller than Quarks, Leptons, and Bosons. Fun stuff to think about. Good luck on your search.

#2513 5 months ago
    Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Congrats on the improvements, PinballKen. What did you take?

Thanks! Most of my psychedelic trips in the last few years were dark. LSD, Mushrooms, DMT, even had a bad trip on Molly. LSD was the one earlier this year that made me decide to change.
    To try and keep this comment on topic (kinda), I will say I thoroughly enjoyed the book Cosmogenesis. Highly recommend.

3 months later
    #2557 29 days ago

Yeah, 3 Body problem books were great.
    Netflix poster says only on Netflix, But there is a version that's been on Prime for a while, and another version floating around somewhere else too.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballKen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?tu=PinballKen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.