Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Outlane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1668 2 years ago

They were real a long time ago. We just don't know WTF they are. Or that's what they're telling us anyway. I saw one with a group of others in 1980, and my father and his co-worker saw a huge cigar shaped one back in the late 60's on a pipe line survey out in the wilderness. Both sat there for a while and then went straight up and vanished. Maybe it's a hickup in the matrix.

#1674 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

One alternative to the intervention theory. There was a highly advanced race that preceded the next more primitive. As the primitive race advanced something happened to eradicate the previous.

Yup, probably AI. Now they're investigating us.

#1712 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Another odd one caught on CCTV. Some folks refer to these as "cigar shaped" UFO's, however, this appears exactly like a "rod" to me.

I was talking about a stationary cigar shaped object, not a flash of light moving across the sky.

#1762 2 years ago

I know a Lieutenant Colonel in the Air Force, and I asked him about this. His answer was, "I can't tell you anything, but they do like strawberry ice cream." Maybe an inside joke of some kind?

#1768 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

No. Phsyics. We KNOW something is wrong with our understanding and we don't understand it. We KNOW we don't understand true reality. It's our understanding of physics specifically that we know is wrong but we don't currently have a better explanation. Just theories.

Well given that something like 85% of the gravity in the observable universe is from dark matter and dark energy and we have no idea WTF that is, I would say you're right. Hawking thought the grand unified theory of everything was maybe 20 years off. I suspect we may never have it. But what do I know?

#1769 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Yes, that automated craft. Id be really surprised to find out we make it another 50 years without self unduced technological catastrophe.

I find nearly impossible be optimistic about making it past the 21st century without a major bottle neck event.

#1771 2 years ago

LOL! 95%! Humans have 5 main senses. Our perception or the universe is like a fly on a kitchen appliance trying to understand the appliance's purpose and how it works.
    But, flies don't reason, and we do so....

1 week later
    #1782 2 years ago

Well, maybe we'll find out when the ICBM's start flying! Apparently they don't like this. But I find it hard to believe they'd stop it!

https://www.military.com/video/nuclear-bombs/nuclear-weapons/ufo-disarms-nuclear-missiles/946264668001

At this point in time, I think most people believe we have the answer to the Fermi Paradox.

1 month later
    #1838 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Sounds as though you are both saying you have a strong belief that "The Government" is developing (at least some of) these UFOs/UAPs.
    To that end, i again stress, if "we" have these incredible technologies, why are we using them for war/perceived protection, instead of bettering humanity?

We'd probably destroy ourselves right away? Any tech can be weaponized. Doubt the USA or any other country would share any super tech it developed. Then there's the economic impact to consider.

1 month later
    #1907 2 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Why would beings who can travel across galaxies/dimensions gives a flying toss about a big bomb?
    What if they aren't aliens? What if it's US, traveling back in time from like a million years in the future?

Or they're running simulations (us) powered by Matrioshka brains?
    It would make sense that a race that advanced would want to study it's ancient origins just as we do.
    Simulated nuke EMP's might corrupt their data!

#1908 2 years ago

They probably sent this guy back in time!
    Are-we-inside-a-Matrioshka-Brain--2020-Sep-09-08-49-52-section6 (resized).pngAre-we-inside-a-Matrioshka-Brain--2020-Sep-09-08-49-52-section6 (resized).png

#1918 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

The Antikythera mechanism is a fascinating piece of our history that modern science can’t quite explain. Found in 1901; we didn’t even know what it was until 2008, but then discovered it was an analog computer built long before “we” had that knowledge.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

It's coming to light that Human civilizations have been around far longer than previously anticipated!

#1919 2 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

so any lights in the night sky are now spaceships?

Well, we're in for mass confusion now with drones! Drone swarms can do anything in the way of patterns in the sky now.

#1925 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

This. How much history and "science " has been kept from us?
    To think we don't have a breakaway society somewhere is unimaginable to me. Under the crust or under water would be my first guesses.

Well, the elite are building bunkers at a record pace.

#1926 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

History repeating isn't it? ... caveman develops to technology reliant society that inevitably destroys itself almost completely, the survivors stayed out of it, run to the caves during collapse ... and start banging rocks together again to survive. Repeat.
    Maybe one day we'll get it right and not let the technology dependence destroy everything in spite of itself ... :3

The Fermi paradox answered. I doubt anyone ever gets it right for long.

#1935 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

I am a Bunker Expert. They are no answer,especially after a Nuclear incident.
    Ventilation is the biggest problem. Everything gets a green algae-type coating after awhile. Grains turn to Ergot toxin which is an hallucinogenic.
    The majority of people will not last long locked in underground. It takes a special type of individual to keep from going crazy. Real quick.
    If your waste disposal is vented it becomes an inlet for radiation to enter. If its not vented it becomes deadly and or explosive.
    The best shelter I have explored is Lost Sea Cavern in Tennessee. Massive underground lake a mile underground, native fish specie. Arched dome solid rock roof.
    Used to be filled with provisions for 6000 residents of Chattanooga area.
    Spacious.

Well then, a lot of elites building in old missile silos etc. are going to be very disappointed! At least they can make a lot of LSD!

#1943 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Some times the ability to live 6 more Months when others can't could be the most important goal.
    Imagine, you could document events for future Generations of what really happened.
    Record transmissions of Shortwave broadcast onto a cassette tape.
    Hope they use really good birth control, not an ideal time to bring the innocent needy child in.
    As far as LSD the Ergot fungus I mentioned earlier is the basis for LSD and a natural hallucinogenic in its own right.
    Frankly, you don't want to be doing windowpane or Mr. Natural in a locked, closed, damp stuffy environment.
    Could bring on our old friend "Cabin Fever", an ancient phenomena that ends with dead people.

Obviously you have given this a lot of thought!
    If nuke war happens, I have one bullet in my 9mm for my head!

#1945 2 years ago

<

Quoted from phil-lee:

Yeah wrote a Book the Publishers wouldn't touch, "Fallout Shelter".
    Did quite a bit of research back then. My favorite real life account was 2 guys holed up in a bombed out building in France for several Months, living off wine, cheese and collected rainwater.
    By all accounts healthy when they were dug out.

Yup, the radiations is the main reason I'd rather give it up than fight to survive. That and the fact that I have about 4 years to retirement and that isn't what I worked all my life for!

#1947 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Some guy years ago said he wanted to stand in front of a wall so he could leave a "Hiroshima Shadow".

Must have been an artist!

8 months later
    #2269 1 year ago

I wonder what people will think if the aliens are revealed and the males all have 36 large penii?

images.jpeg-6 (resized).jpgimages.jpeg-6 (resized).jpg
    #2277 1 year ago

What sucks is physics! And even worse is the laws of economics. As I get older and see how bat shit crazy the human race is, I find it harder and harder to believe any technical civilization survives long enough to discover FTL if that is even possible which I doubt anyway. If anything, these things, if they do exist are like von Neumann probes. No alien life aboard. Space travel sucks! And who's going to invest that kind of treasure for something they will never live to see the results of? And if AI does replace us, it will probably hunker down and run simulations. As will alien AI. Seems more practical. See Jupiter Brain.

Added 20 months ago:

2 months later
    #2286 1 year ago
    Quoted from RonSS:I thought the Congressional Hearing was a comedy act.
    This whole scenario really makes me wonder about so much. The conclusion is basically They are real or our Government is lying to us. The most likely verdict being both!

Congress is a comedy act!

2 months later
    #2304 1 year ago

1 month later
    #2327 1 year ago

China has a thousand satellites in space. They can read the names off gravestones and listen in on Whithouse conversations. But the balloon is a threat?
    If people are this stupid, we should stop breeding now!

#2342 1 year ago

All the Chinees have to do is jump all at once and they'll cause a worldwide earthquake!
    Then again, all the fat asses in America jumping at once could probably do the same.

3 months later
    #2397 10 months ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Perry Farrell mentions crop circles at Woodstock. I think I was under the impression that crop circles were debunked. Maybe not the case.

WTF?
    or should I say WF?

#2399 10 months ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

It is in this clip. “Pray that the aliens come, and teach us live right”
    Thus popular culture shows it influences. I love Mr Farrell.

Why would they GAF? They'd probably rather we off ourselves than be a continuing menace.
    We baaad chimps with nukes about to unleash AI on the universe!

vector-cartoon-stick-figure-drawing-conceptual-illustration-of-two-funny-aliens-in-ufo-or-flying-saucer-watching-planet-earth-frvector-cartoon-stick-figure-drawing-conceptual-illustration-of-two-funny-aliens-in-ufo-or-flying-saucer-watching-planet-earth-fr
    #2400 10 months ago

#2402 10 months ago

It's worth watching. If this is true, and they do have the evidence he suggests, and clown show congress does anything about it (which I doubt), the world is about to explode into chaos. Or maybe the ET's are just gonna put us down! Either way, it'll be better than the freak show status quo!

#2405 10 months ago
    Quoted from DCP:

The proof of the extraterrestrial origin of UFOs is always "just about to be revealed". But for some reason, it never really happens. The so-called "evidence" is always lame and unproveable. The so-called "experts" repeat the same BS we've been hearing for decades. LOL.

Ya, that's why it's hard to believe all these military pilots and officers are coming forward and making these claims. Hard to believe it's all made up BS to sell books and monetize videos. Maybe it's the lead up to the false flag alien invasion (i.e., the John von Neumann claim). Space Force needs a trillion or two for the new arms race in space. Imagine the panic ...Rouge criminals/terrorists with backward engineered alien tech attacking us and/or hostile ET's LOL? People will be like, "take my money!"

#2407 10 months ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Or maybe it's the lead up to unveil more advanced tech - alien or home grown?
    One of the big issues is how to say "look what we built with your money,,,, decades ago"
    Exciting times, if only for the journey.

You're optimistic!

#2408 10 months ago

My favorite part is the flying saucer Drug Smugglers! At least it's original!

#2409 10 months ago
    Quoted from dpadam450:

"The neutrino detector is actually a weapon". No it's not. You can look it up and it's not in a focus pattern. If it were, it wouldn't be stacked vertically and under ground with no way to adjust it's axis.

Good point!

#2411 10 months ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

GPS was released by Clinton. Well, sort of. But yes, that is my optimism.
    Of course, that just means "they" have little use for this tech as something better is in the field already.
    If anyone really knew, they probably wouldn't be on this forum

Something better than anti grav and free energy?!!
    I can't imagine!
    Well, maybe penis enlargement pills that actually work!

#2414 10 months ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

What does it say about alien technology that they fly through space at light speed, shoot in and out of black holes, apparently need no fuel and literally bend the fuck outta time and space…only to accidentally crash in some shitty desert in Nevada.
    C’mon man…

Fly in and out of black holes? Don't need fuel? That's new? Don't make unfounded assertions. I get you. It's crazy shit no doubt. Let's just wait and see if this so-called evidence gets us anything. I'm not holding my breath!

1 month later
    #2428 9 months ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I fear something like this…
    To serve man.

That explains why our government has been fattening up Americans! Proof we've been infiltrated at all levels!

1 week later
    #2445 8 months ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

I always thought if something like this happened it would be the important thing in the history of mankind.
    Nope…
    No one cares, “other things” are more important
    https://www.youtube.com/live/nSeuq6HAJnI?feature=share

And people vote!!
    Most people I know don't ever watch any news and are still totally unaware that this is in congress and have no clue who David Grusch even is. Ya, they vote too.

#2451 8 months ago

Three possibilities here...

1) real disclosure is under way.

2) The media is priming us for some false flag alien invasion.

3) it's a weapon of mass distraction.

** Occam's Razor dictates it's #3

#2454 8 months ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Childhood's End, cool book.
    Saucers appear over major cities, the occupants inform the populace that they will reveal themselves in 50 years. By that time most of the doomsday people are dead and the rest of the population has grown up with them always being there.

Love that book! They made a movie but book is better as usual. But movie is not bad!

#2455 8 months ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Let's focus on #2 a moment.
    While Wernher von Braun certainly is credited with placing this in our heads, the typical media assisted hype has not been present. No witness, nor AP headline, to my knowledge, is shoving the idea of planetary domination down our throat.
    If we compare this to other "historical events", there is no warning of " "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of ..." or "the single bullet theory". It seems the mantra of tow the company line is the underlying message - ridicule. The only change seems it may be it's OK to
    consider the possibility of these claims. This is more indicative of your #1 - A slow disclosure roll out. How long does actual acceptance take? Do they need an entire generation to be ready before they can release the information?
    Which brings us to #3. If this a distraction for run of the mill tomfoolery, they must be disappointed, because it would seem the general public, Americans at least, are not interested. Too much energy has been spent making us hate each other on nearly every front. As noted previously in this thread, the world is ready already! The distraction then may be more a cover up. Hard to bring out life altering tech without admitting they let the world crumble first.
    Maybe Epstein knew the truth?

I hate our government and do not trust it at all! And the lowest possible level of duchebaggery wouldn't surprise me in the least!

2 months later
    #2480 5 months ago
    Quoted from Don44:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trilithon_of_Baalbek_3.jpg
    The 3 main precision cut blocks at Baalbek were put there over 20,000 years ago and weigh approximately 4.8 million pounds and were quarried 3 miles from the site and placed 30 feet high. The Romans only built on top of them. I am not saying aliens did this, but if not, there was incredible technology on earth at the time. This is just one site on earth among many others that are far beyond explanation. Think about it, who was cutting and moving stones that weigh 800 tons before the last ice age?

They now have much evidence that civilization goes back much farther than what they previously thought. Lidar has exposed a great deal. Watch Ancient Apocalypse series on Netflix with Graham Hancock. It goes into it in detail. Fascinating stuff!

#2481 5 months ago
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpga7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Outlane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?tu=Mr_Outlane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.