Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Luckydogg420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#97 4 years ago

I was watching a joe rogan podcast last week, he was talking about A.I. With the guest. I can’t remember the guests name off hand but one think that he said that stood out for me was that, biological life in the universe is just an incubator for robotic life. He thought that A.I. Is inevitable, it will happen sooner or later.

if we’re limiting our search for biological life as we know it, then that might be a narrow minded approach. And furthermore if robotic life existed, the difficulties of distance and time are a moot point. You don’t have to worry if biological life will survive the trip.

#113 4 years ago

“This is massive news that could shatter our entire conception of the universe and our place in it. Which is why I’m covering it in minute 23 of my show, right after the bull semen story.”

#160 4 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

I'm saying that UFOs are not alien, we are not being visited by aliens now or in ancient times and we don't possess any alien artifacts or technology. Simple as that. It is all bullshit...but it gets ratings.

I love when people talk with such confidence about something that they don’t know for certain. Next you might be telling us that the world is flat, of that the universe was made in 6 days.

Truth is you don’t know. I don’t know either. But there are no facts in your opinion. We might already have alien tech, I don’t know ....but I’m certain that you don’t know either. You can try to convince yourself that you know it all, and if that keeps your world view in check - fine, you do that. But don’t share your opinion as fact.

Start your point off with “I think” or “in my opinion” And you might get some people to listen. But proclaiming that UFO’s are not alien is something you’ll have a tough time proving to most.

2 weeks later
    1 year later
    #233 3 years ago

33B83A98-AFB4-4922-9725-8F10CFB542B1.gif33B83A98-AFB4-4922-9725-8F10CFB542B1.gif

CB36E8B8-0D8C-4187-827B-B2B7F91D64E5.gifCB36E8B8-0D8C-4187-827B-B2B7F91D64E5.gif

#235 3 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

The government would never willingly admit the existence of ET life because then there would be something in the universe above government.
    It's the same reason communist countries ban religion.

Good call

#275 3 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

there are still-uncontacted tribes

The most famous would be North Sentinel island. Those people refuse outside contact totally and violently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island

#294 3 years ago

Interplanetary or inter-dimensional?

Travel over incredible distances seems to be a pretty limiting factor for humans, is life “plentiful” and easily found once you reach inter planetary travel, or are these aliens coming from somewhere other then space as we know it?

I saw something in the sky as a young teen, that my adult mind now dismisses as just being a far off aircraft. I’d like to believe, but I think I’d need first hand knowledge to remove all doubt. Unless it’s a global event that’s undeniable.

#295 3 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

If you have not seen the Russian Skinny Bob videos, they are a must see

Well I know how I’m spending my next hour. I love this stuff

#325 3 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Another theory is they have engines that are like mini suns by rotating liquid metal in a magnetic chamber

Everybody already knows how they work. Bob Lazar told us they use a stable version of element 115, that we haven’t discovered yet. We didn’t even discover element 115 until years after bob told us about it.

Quoted from captainadam_21:

Not necessarily true. There are numerous reports of bigfoot simply vanishing or a bigfoot tracks ending in the middle of a field

If Bigfoot is not inter dimensional, then I doubt that it’s real. For the same reason I don’t believe in lech ness monster; the herd size needed to keep genetically going would easily be found with modern infrared cameras. You would need a large breeding population to keep diversity in the species. There would be hundreds of them, not just one or two.

Although a life long friend swears he saw one swim across a lake and walk out on to the shore while fishing one morning. I have no reason to not believe he’s being honest with what he saw. But I’m sceptical

#349 3 years ago

I'm watching a Joe Rogan from last tues. #1574 with Jacques valley and James Fox.

They start to talk about Bule book and hynek at about 65 minutes in. The whole podcast is on ufo phenomenon.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3cuW6TuyRnZxBNaQJeH2Ce?si=CsTEUeBZQ3unNsoe_wmvkA

3 weeks later
    #393 3 years ago

Buried deep in the new covid stimulus bill there was included a 180 day countdown to release reports on UFO knowledge. So within 6 months we might have formal acknowledgment.

https://news.yahoo.com/classified-ufo-documents-could-released-191840038.html

1 week later
    #405 3 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

Vallee also never lets up on the important idea that any theories we have regarding these phenomena are only theories, and that we should think carefully about the whole concept of "belief".

If someone witnesses phenomenon that physics can not currently explain, and must make up new predictions to explain this phenomenon. Then shouldn’t predictions include all possible unknown ideas? If we have to explain something by creating new physics then why not allow all forms of new predictions?

It might be swamp gas, of it might not be, but when military video is released that shows new phenomenon, we should do everything in our power to figure out if the technology is from another government or other worldly. Instead we just ignore most things and dismiss them.

2 months later
    #480 3 years ago

So the Fermi Paradox includes The Great Filter; most intelligent species will kill themselves off before they becomes a multi planetary inhabitants.

With humans being so close to reaching inter-planetary travel, do you guys think that we’ve crossed The Great Filter, or are we on the edge of destruction?

If allies are real and visiting us, are they here to usher us into this next phase, or are they patiently waiting to destroy us?

#483 3 years ago
    BDDFCC99-C2E3-4106-844D-D9C47C4C5DC8 (resized).jpegBDDFCC99-C2E3-4106-844D-D9C47C4C5DC8 (resized).jpegD6E2A54C-6846-4624-BEDF-3FEFB883A8D3 (resized).jpegD6E2A54C-6846-4624-BEDF-3FEFB883A8D3 (resized).jpeg
    #501 3 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Here's what caught my eye: CNN Business
    Why is this in the business section???

I thought the same thing.

1 month later
    #540 2 years ago

IMHO there’s a difference between UFO and alien. Just because it’s a UFO doesn’t mean that it’s piloted by fleshy matter. Almost every craft we’ve sent off of earth has been a robot, I’d almost assume that most UFO’s are probes of some kind.

As for weather or not there is other intelligent life in the universe, there’s only two possible answers. Either we’re not alone, or we are, both prospects seem equally scary to me.

#562 2 years ago

What do you guys think about the black knight satellite?

#589 2 years ago
    3CF7E050-1400-4B76-82B5-48D8C96E3903 (resized).jpeg3CF7E050-1400-4B76-82B5-48D8C96E3903 (resized).jpeg
    #751 2 years ago

When I was a young teen, I was out with a friend, we were just out in a field trying to get his model plane to fly. I remember talking with him and over his shoulder up in the air I saw a bright dot of light. It was as bright as the sun except was way smaller. As quickly as I could say to him “hey look at that” the light disappeared leaving a silver cigar shape in the sky way far off in the distance. I watched it for a second as he turned around to scan the sky where I was pointing. As soon as he saw it, within a second, it disappeared out of sight.

It took me years to come to the realization that I probably jus saw the suns reflection off of a planes window as it was turning, and it “disappeared” because it turned to an angle where I couldn’t see it any more. This thought allowed me to justify what I saw for decades.

Now I’m not so sure. I have seen many planes fly by since then, and haven’t seen anything close to what happened that day. ...and planes just don’t disappear.

#792 2 years ago
    1D59E9DD-34B7-4840-B5B7-757A48E37420 (resized).jpeg1D59E9DD-34B7-4840-B5B7-757A48E37420 (resized).jpeg
    #821 2 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

From what I understood about how anti gravity might work, is that space moves around you, instead of you moving through space.

Did you get that from Futurama?

589FA69B-E7CB-429F-9213-14C1BF6A39CF (resized).png589FA69B-E7CB-429F-9213-14C1BF6A39CF (resized).png

Edit. Just watched the video. That game looks great!

#829 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

As a Christian I will tell you that these things that they are fixing to announce as real are not outer space aliens. These are fallen angels that were licked out of Heaven when they and their leader, Lucifer, rebelled against God. They were the gods of this earth. They have bred with human women creating giants such as in the story of David and Goliath. Revelation says that in the end times it will be just like in the days of Noah meaning that these fallen a nigella will present themselves as gods and saviors will say they have come to save mankind. They will teach all sorts of new age bullshit which is nothing but satanism. Think about it, why would a culture advanced enough span millions of light years come to this backwater planet to save us? Call me a crazy lunatic all you want. Read Genesis and Revelation and you will see that I am right. Look up giants or skeletons of giants and you will see the skeletons of the giants that were created from these fallen angels breeding with humans. Can you say Zeus? Do not let them deceive you.

As a moderate believer in Panpsychism, I think your idea is just as silly as any other. (Mine included) I have read genesis and revelations, but didn’t get the same interpretation out of it as you did. I don’t think you’re anymore right then anyone else, because I believe no one knows the truth, but that’s why we’re here, to hopefully find something out.

If I was a betting man, I’d bet we’re both wrong.

#850 2 years ago

Magpies understand water displacement, but still attack their reflection in a window. How intelligent are they?

I love Nile deGrasse Tyson and his healthy dose of skepticism, but he has wore egg on his face before for comments that didn’t age well. I agree with him that sensors have detected things and there could be issues with the sensors, but he seems to avoid the fact that multiple credible sources witnessed these incidents with their own eyes. He also doesn’t seem to acknowledge AATIP, the government agency that was made public in 2017 that investigates these UAP/UFO.

My opinion on this matter, is that Neil’s skepticism has clouded his own judgment so much that he can’t objectively look at the new evidence presented to him.

To say that the tic-tak incident could just be problems with multiple sensors at the same time; different systems all malfunctioning at the same time; while there are eye witness accounts corroborating the event. Just seems a little dismissive and not an open mind.

#854 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

To my interpretation that is not quite what he was saying in that clip

To be transparent, I watched the whole 3 hour podcast the other day and didn’t look at the clip you posted, although I’m fairly certain I know what part of the podcast that is in the clip. I’ve seen Neil talk about this topic in a couple interviews, he has the same spiel everywhere he goes.

#900 2 years ago

Every time I’m on a commercial air line flight I look out the windows for fighter jets. I’m beginning to doubt their existence. I know some people will tell me that they’ve seen one, or even ridden in one; but I’m going to need more evidence then that.

I mean just because I’ve never experienced something must mean that it’s not real. Am I right.

#914 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Video might have had something revealing in it... since it now seems to be gone.
    Or maybe it was taken down for some other reason...

Here’s a better interview with commander Fravor, its with Lex Fridman. Lex is an MIT, AI researcher and this interview is 4 hours long. They really get into the science behind the videos better then the Joe Rogan interview.

#933 2 years ago

Ok I got a plan. What if we get someone with an ouija board to ask the ghosts about the aliens? I mean someone’s gotta know something.

#1002 2 years ago
    Quoted from Slash:

I know I've seen 100's of nude women but I still get excited and a thrill when I see one in person

Women, dogs, sports cars. There’s lots of things I’ve seen before that still get me excited.

#1030 2 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Did anybody ever explain how the Nephilim had sex with humans? Were we the pitchers or the catchers, so to speak?

I read the 12th planet decades ago. It seemed just as likely a story as the bible. It could be all bullshit, or truth. I have no idea. But in it, it explains that humans were made through some process like DNA manipulation. Crossing their genetic make-up with that of great apes, creating humans a sterile slave race. Then one of the Nephilim gave humans the ability to reproduce…and here we are.

F61BDC26-3D2E-4290-B19F-6C9FA485DE84 (resized).jpegF61BDC26-3D2E-4290-B19F-6C9FA485DE84 (resized).jpeg
    #1036 2 years ago

I copied this text.

Ancient Sumer-Babylon, like many cultures of antiquity, produced mythologies to explain the world around them. The Epic of Gilgamesh is one such mythology. Several versions of the epic poem exist, but the 12-tablet Akkadian version is the best known. The story centers on the friendship between the principal character, Gilgamesh, and Enkidu. Gilgamesh, the king of Uruk, is two-thirds god and one-third man. He has oppressed the people of Uruk, so the gods create Enkidu to distract Gilgamesh. Their unlikely friendship results in a journey of fantastical adventures resulting in the death of Enkidu.

An important feature of this epic is a “flood” story in which a character named Utnapishtim and his wife survive a great flood and obtain immortality. The existence of this flood story, with its many similarities to the Genesis account, indicates a common source. Rather than the Genesis flood account being copied from the Epic of Gilgamesh, both accounts are entirely separate records of something that actually occurred, namely, a global flood.

The gods who appear in the Epic of Gilgamesh are the Anunnaki, a name that probably means “those of royal blood” or “princely offspring” in the ancient Sumerian language. In contrast to this pagan mythology is the biblical account of the Nephilim. Who were the Nephilim? Biblically speaking, the Nephilim were the descendants of the sons of God and daughters of men (Genesis 6-4). While there are differing interpretations of this passage, GotQuestions.org believes it involves the fallen angels (sons of God) taking on human form and mating with the daughters of men (human females), thereby producing a race of angelic-human half-breeds.

Is there a connection between the Anunnaki and the Nephilim? Perhaps. It is definitely interesting to note that both the biblical flood account and the Epic of Gilgamesh mention supernatural, god-like beings interacting with humanity in connection with a global flood. So, it is possible that the myths regarding the Anunnaki originate in the reality that was the Nephilim.

#1118 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Yet somehow the average life expectancy has basically doubled in the last 100 years... [quoted image]

Infant mortality was basically double 100 years ago. People don’t live longer you just have less chance of dying off younger.

#1139 2 years ago

Happy Father’s Day. My family just got me a new book to read. I’m looking forward to it. E35A49A1-CD3E-48EB-881E-68794D133AE6 (resized).jpegE35A49A1-CD3E-48EB-881E-68794D133AE6 (resized).jpeg

#1146 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I read it; it's a good book. There are a bunch of scientists that think he's full of hooey. What a surprise.

I enjoyed The 12th Planet and a lot of scientists thought that was full of hooey too.

#1167 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballKen:

Or you could just drain it. Nobody is forcing you to come here and listen to our hogwash. I don't want to hash it out elsewhere. I want to hash it out with pinball people.

You guys are my second group of friends. I’ve talked with my real life friends about this for hours, but I enjoy the perspective of a different group. I love conversations on subjects that are hard to agree on.

1 week later
    #1252 2 years ago

So UFO's have been with us for, what seems like forever....and they could be terrestrial. They could be an advanced technological society that is keeping its self hidden from the rest of the population.

Wakanda is real?
    coogler (resized).jpgcoogler (resized).jpg

#1304 2 years ago
    64391E43-2C8B-481B-8D6A-F2FED0878EBF (resized).jpeg64391E43-2C8B-481B-8D6A-F2FED0878EBF (resized).jpeg
    #1338 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

OK, I'm done debating this line of thought.

We tell our kids. I remember a time before the internet, the world was a different place back then.
    Our parents said. I remember a time before tv, the world was a different place back then.
    Their parents said. I remember a time before the radio, the world was a different place back then.
    Their parents said. I remember a time before electricity, the world was a different place back then.
    Their parents said. I remember a time before the printing press……Steam power…… I could keep going back.

So it makes perfect sense that we’ve discovered everything there is to know about physics.

#1345 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

yes somethings are and will be impossible to do like flying without mechanical means.

This reminds me of the time that the New York Times printed an editorial about how attempting to fly was a waste of time, one week before the Wright Bros first flight.

But you seem to have it figured out.

Comment in the New York Times one week before the successful flight of the Kitty Hawk by the Wright brothers:

"...We hope that Professor Langley will not put his substantial greatness as a scientist in further peril by continuing to waste his time and the money involved, in further airship experiments. Life is short, and he is capable of services to humanity incomparably greater than can be expected to result from trying to fly....For students and investigators of the Langley type there are more useful employments."

Source: New York Times, December 10,1903, editorial page

#1365 2 years ago

I’m pretty convinced that there’s a non-zero percent chance that humans know everything there is to learn about the natural universe. So, however small that percentage is, it is currently covering a blind spot in our understanding of how things work. I also believe that lights are being focused on the shadows and that blind spot is shrinking everyday.

#1372 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Well clicking that McClandish link was quite a rabbit hole. Good lord!
    To summarize this article: Recent Tic-Tac UAPs are US Military classified above Top Secret. We back-engineered it from captured alien craft in the 60s. Stored in underground facilities with vast sophisticated tunnel systems. Then the USG invented teleportation & time travel in the 70s. They went to the future & saw Earth as a lifeless charred cinder, the result of an alien invasion. So the USG began an Earth defense project in the 70s to prepare for the invasion. We sent humans back in time 65 million years to a lush planet Mars, to prepare weapon technology for the defense, ready to bring them back to the future on invasion day. These humans eventually developed telekinesis & multi-dimensional travel in their UAPs. These overlapping dimensions result in ghost sightings. The USG continues this program today, and performs abductions on its citizens. Government agents teleported to North Korea in 1990s & gave Kin Jong Il a heart attack. The USG has a time bridge building that goes to the year 1600. There are portal guard aliens in Miami wearing human biosuits.......on & on.
    This McClandish guy has it ALL FIGURED OUT huh? Haha. Too bad he's dead.
    All Bob Lazar said was that he worked on UFOs and experimented with Element-115. I'll buy that.... but not the insanity mentioned above.

NOW THIS IS THE MOVIE I WANT TO SEE! Bravo, you write the script. I’ll get the popcorn.

#1384 2 years ago

I believe that if aliens are real, then it is more likely that they are inter dimensional rather then inter planetary. All of this “faster then light” talk might not matter. IMHO

#1421 2 years ago
    1525B6CA-28BA-4464-B298-C93967C2B611 (resized).png1525B6CA-28BA-4464-B298-C93967C2B611 (resized).png
    #1449 2 years ago

Here’s a theory I heard years ago.

Consciousness is everywhere in the universe and our “conscious soul” needs to grow before we can reach our full potential. Currently all humans are just like a fetus preparing for birth, this is a time to grow and develop. Our true form (after death) are 5th dimensional beings. But in order to grow a conscious mind to maturity you need a 3 dimensional body moving through the 4th dimension of time. Aliens are inter-dimensional and are here to observe us as we grow. When we die, we become “angels” or 5th dimensional beings that exist beyond space and time. The feeling of “god” you experience is just a connection to this universal consciousness.

#1504 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Rise of the Sumarians then the aztek?

The dinosaurs were tens of millions of years ago. Sumaria would have been 10 thousand years ago. Göbekli Tepe was 15 thousand years ago. So there’s still a big gap in time where newly discovered civilization could hide. When we find artifacts like the Antikythera Mechanism that don’t fit in the timeline with what we should have known, at their time of discovery. It leads to the belief that there could have been a highly developed pre-denisovian race that was totally wiped off of the fossil records

1 week later
    #1568 2 years ago
    0D3DB6BF-B184-4658-8F61-391E955A7EBA (resized).jpeg0D3DB6BF-B184-4658-8F61-391E955A7EBA (resized).jpeg
    #1597 2 years ago

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again

Inter-dimensional not inter-planetary is more likely

#1636 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Fun conjecture(?) IF we have proven quantum entanglement is real how does that not prove FTL (even if it's just "information") is real?

That’s just (as Einstein would say) “spooky action at a distance”.

Quantum entanglement definitely sends information faster then the speed of light; but let’s just ignore that evidence.

I think it was in A Briefer History of Time by Stephen Hawking that explains it. But I highly recommend these two books.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #1707 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

Care to share some with us? "Tens of thousands" of clear photos and videos of UFOs?
    Yet none of them have been clear enough to actually identify the objects. Hmmm.

you do know what the word Unidentified means right?

#1711 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

It's too bad we can't have a conversation that includes all opinions

It seems to me like your opinion is just flat out denial, you can’t have much of a conversation when one side just discredits everything that is brought to the table.

“How about….”
    “No”
    “What about…”
    “No”
    “Could this be something….”
    “No”
    “Are you sure about that?”
    “Yes”

#1735 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Some of these unidentified objects are real objects yes, mostly planes, a few balloons or plastic bags, probably a couple of drones.

Ok let’s forget the whole alien thing for a moment.
    If they are planes that are flying into military air space, then whom do the belong to? If they are drones or balloons they still have committed “acts of war” against “us” by jamming signals and invading spaces, and reportedly shutting down nukes while in the area.

Ok. They’re not inter dimensional aliens from the future looking for Atlantis, but the government and military admit they’re real and it should be our mission to find out who owns them if they are that technically capable.

#1763 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

A friend came home from the Air Force and showed me some Xerox copies (this was in the 80's, yeah illegal). He worked in the Printing Office for the Air Force in Hawaii.
    The photos showed an open grill with food cooking, despite being in black and white they looked like they had been taken a few feet away.
    He told me the originals were in color and they had been taken from Space.
    As a kid this was flat out amazing.
    I seriously doubt there is much that goes on Globally where crisp color pictures can be, or are taken.

I remember seeing years ago that there was documentation about the Hubble space telescope that was released. Buried deep in the paperwork there was a bit about how if they made the mirror of Hubble a certain size then they could use the same production run as the military’s surveillance telescopes. Basically theres a fleet of Hubble telescopes pointed down at the earth so that they can see whatever they want.

#1776 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

I'm beginning to think CERN large hadron collider is altering our reality.
    Yeah.
    Some wonky stuff going on.

I’ll just leave this here
    https://www.gaia.com/article/the-mandela-effect-cern-and-hidden-parallel-universes

#1787 2 years ago

Cephalopods are about the closest thing we have to aliens on earth.

1 month later
    #1857 2 years ago
    DD10B4D1-3936-4423-9F8A-394F6C90154B (resized).pngDD10B4D1-3936-4423-9F8A-394F6C90154B (resized).pngE0E48E0E-72FE-4A4C-9851-66F16CBD8030 (resized).pngE0E48E0E-72FE-4A4C-9851-66F16CBD8030 (resized).pngF963DD69-B46F-44F1-B602-EA8B03AE0ADB (resized).pngF963DD69-B46F-44F1-B602-EA8B03AE0ADB (resized).png
    3 weeks later
    #1882 2 years ago

All this religious talk in a thread about aliens makes me laugh. I’m one of those weird people that believe in Panpsychism. I believe that the possibility of aliens is just as great as the possibility of Jesus, maybe more so. It’s all just words in books to me.

#1892 2 years ago

C6337707-637E-4581-A10D-FBA67363AFF3 (resized).jpegC6337707-637E-4581-A10D-FBA67363AFF3 (resized).jpeg

#1902 2 years ago

I can hardly contain my excitement it’s true….everyone loves Canada. image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#1912 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

I could go on ad nauseum but the fact remains ancient cultures were far beyond the hunter-gatherer lie currently taught

The Antikythera mechanism is a fascinating piece of our history that modern science can’t quite explain. Found in 1901; we didn’t even know what it was until 2008, but then discovered it was an analog computer built long before “we” had that knowledge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

2 months later
    #2028 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:I am forever grateful and proud of the fact that I was raised and trained as a skeptic by some of the best in the business.
    Yes, it's going to take real proof to get me to believe that UFOs are not from earth or are violating the laws of physics.

We get it, you’re a skeptic. I don’t understand why you keep coming back to try and stomp on our fun. Your proof as a skeptic is flimsy at best, IMHO.

Weird things have been seen in the sky for thousands of years. I’m amazed that you can so easily discredit all of it as nonsense.

There’s lots more out there in the world then what any one of us can experience, yet you’re so sure that you’re right, and it’s all bullshit. I’ve never seen a kangaroo, but I believe enough in other peoples reports to admit it might be true, rather then discredit their beliefs and flat out tell them their wrong, because I haven’t seen enough proof.

#2029 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

The military and the government have only told us that the supposed objects are still unknown. Unknown means unknown. They have not claimed that they know the true nature of any of the sightings that have been reported.

I think the problem here is you said supposed objects, like you don’t even think they exist. I sense a hint of arrogance when you’re so dismissive that you think it could be a glitch and the objects weren’t real to begin with.

Sometimes skepticism goes to far IMHO

#2040 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

As long as they remain "unidentified", there is nothing that proves the sightings are even "objects". They could be radar-jamming projections or some other artifacts of the sensor systems being used.
    The "objects" reported by the military are always perceived through computer-generated imagery that is projected onto their display. They are never viewed directly by the human eye.
    Despite what some of you say, there is a good possibility that these imaging systems can show bogus images sometimes, and it is likely that they can be "spoofed" by lasers or radar jamming techniques.
    We may just be seeing the results of some radar jamming tests.
    The CIA could be testing them on the Air Force and Navy to see how well they work.
    If the objects can't be identified, then the tests are successful and the radar and sensor jamming is working exactly as designed.

This is so wrong. They have been viewed directly by the human eye, at the same time as top of the line modern technology, as well as trusted technology; corroborated by multiple witnesses and detected by multiple pieces of equipment from multiple different locations.

Have you seen this interview before?

#2041 2 years ago

I get the feeling that if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and walks like a duck, then there's no possible way that it could be a duck, unless we get it into a cage to prove that it's not something pretending to be a duck.

#2059 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

It could easily be argued that you are trolling me.

What kind of person hangs out at a party that they don't agree with being at? Like if there was a forum saying that Ford are the best, and I thought Chevy was better, I would post my thoughts and go. Why hang around if it's not t to start an argument?

You clearly don't believe that ufo are real, you clearly haven't changed any opinions while here. Maybe this just isnt the forum for you. By all means start a thread that for ufo debunking, because this isn't that thread.

I don't put people on ignore, how else will I see the crazy things they say, and that button works two ways. Maybe you could be the bigger person and just ignore us. Rather then telling us to ignore you. Or better yet just drain this topic.

#2060 2 years ago

That guy must be an expert, after all he did start a video game company, and he uses his knowledge of Photoshop to debunk contrails. Clearly he knows more about military equipment then the military does.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_West

#2081 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

David Fravor is a fighter pilot. He is by no means an expert on the software and hardware involved in creating the displays he uses. He is an "end-user" who does not claim to understand electronics or software or the technical details of electronic countermeasures.
    He is not the "end-all" witness, by any means.

I thinks it’s amazing that you would take the credibility of Mick West (video game developer) over Cmdr. David Fravor (retired fighter pilot) when discussing the tic tac incident. One of the two was there and has not profited off of the story, the other runs a company designed to disprove everything.

#2087 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

Think about it -

Whenever I hear someone say think about it; I imagine them sitting at a desk like this
    E4AB9AF8-B859-44F2-8BE1-BE6B8F119DD3 (resized).jpegE4AB9AF8-B859-44F2-8BE1-BE6B8F119DD3 (resized).jpeg

No.
    Rule number 1 - never trust someone that tells you to trust them. Trust is earned not given

3 months later
    1 week later
    #2229 1 year ago
    Quoted from DCP:

Livestream begin at 9:00 AM ET today (Tues. May 17, 2022).
    From CNN: "A House panel is set to hold a public hearing on Tuesday on "unidentified aerial phenomena," popularly known as UFOs, a high-profile moment for a controversial topic that has long been relegated to the fringes of public policy.
    The hearing, which is slated to begin at 9 a.m. ET and will be livestreamed, has been convened by the House Intelligence Committee's Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence, and Counterproliferation subcommittee, a panel chaired by Democratic Rep. André Carson of Indiana."

Sounds like the normal course of action for something that is made up, fake, or easily provable.

I hope a new bit of information comes to light today.

1 week later
    #2250 1 year ago
    F6EDFA27-6FC8-40DC-9DDB-C4F43B2E6E14 (resized).pngF6EDFA27-6FC8-40DC-9DDB-C4F43B2E6E14 (resized).png
    #2255 1 year ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

[quoted image]

But what does it mean? It must be a sign…..Dickbutt

1 week later
    #2259 1 year ago

Everything revealed at the congressional ufo hearing in 10 min

1 month later
    2 months later
    #2284 1 year ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Strange how this topic is no longer in the news.
    I guess all the talk about a nuclear war, is enough of a distraction these days.

NASA just started to investigate uap’s.

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/science/nasas-ufo-panel-convenes-study-unclassified-sightings-2022-10-25/

3 months later
    #2353 1 year ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

Africa has a light pollution free night sky…zero reports.

Right…. Here’s a list from just the country of South Africa, not to mention the whole continent. I’m pretty sure Egypt has its fair share too; after all the pyramids were built by them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_sightings_in_South_Africa

3 months later
    #2417 10 months ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Don't make unfounded assertions. I get you. It's crazy shit no doubt. Let's just wait and see if this so-called evidence gets us anything. I'm not holding my breath

I remember lots of stories about strange craft flying in the desert for years before they released the stealth fighter, and I can’t think of any significant advances in flight technology since then that’s been officially announced.

1 month later
    #2432 9 months ago

The problem now is that society is so sceptical about everything. We’re living in the “pics or it didn’t happen” times, and even then people will shout Photoshopped at any questionable images. There needs to be an Independence Day type invitation before most people will even give it a moments thought.

IMG_0216.gifIMG_0216.gif
    3 months later
    #2479 5 months ago

The Incan walls in Peru are pretty impressive also. Not only are the stones made to fit so tightly that you can’t slip a piece of paper between them, so that they don’t require mortar to stand; or that the base stones are so huge that modern heavy equipment would struggle to move them; but they were quarried from the valley and moved to the top of a mountain. (Again modern construction equipment would struggle to accomplish this)

IMG_6709 (resized).jpegIMG_6709 (resized).jpeg
    #2484 5 months ago

Anony just posted a fascinating video in the 3d printing thread about ancient granite vases that were manufactured to incredibly fine tolerances.

2 weeks later
    #2490 5 months ago
    Quoted from Anony:

and it makes a very strong argument that these visitors may be time traveling humans.

I’ve always been more inclined to believe inter dimensional than inter planetary. I’m not confident in time travel theories but what do I know

#2492 5 months ago

Has anyone here read The 12th planet by Zacharia Sitchin? Seems just as crazy as any other opinion on our creation.

IMG_6755 (resized).pngIMG_6755 (resized).png

#2495 5 months ago
    Quoted from JimB:

If the time travel stuff has happened we couldn't know if anything has been altered

It would explain Deja-vu and the Mandela effect though.

3 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Luckydogg420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?tu=Luckydogg420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.