Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KHL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 4 years ago

They'd like to have us think that they got caught testing their toys, I'm saying it's just a piece in the ongoing Psyop of "disclosure"

Quoted from NicoVolta:Military got caught testing its new classified drone toys...

1 year later
    #345 3 years ago

Wow that is super rad! That photo was taken in McMinville, Oregon which is about 30 min from where we live in Portland. Every year there is a UFO Festival in McMinville (well, not this year). https://ufofest.com

Quoted from seeburg220:

I guess I'll jump in -
    I have a very distant relative (3rd cousin), who snapped this UFO photo on his farm in 1950. It made Life magazine. I don't think it's ever been completely debunked.
    Google "Trent ufo" if you wanna read about it. [quoted image]

#346 3 years ago

This looks like the flying triangle type of craft that's been photographed and videotaped across the world since 1989. Years ago a friend of mine told me about how they were skateboarding around the suburbs of Las Vegas in the late 80's or early 90's when they suddenly realized something like this was floating slightly above the telephones poles and it was lighting up a section of the street. There's been claims that this is a secret military vehicle that is part of the Aurora project, this is referred to as the TR3B and you can watch this video where Edgar Fouche claims to explain what it is.

Quoted from jhanley:

I read that book.Saga Magazine used to put out a magazine called "UFO report "in the early seventies quarterly . I couldn't wait for it to come. I read pretty much anything I could on UFO's and still do. I have never seen one but wish I could. I saw a lecture by Stanton Friedman the nuclear scientist at UNLV in 1972 on UFO's even. Heres a picture my son took at his army base.
    [quoted image]

3 months later
    #432 3 years ago

I read this book in my early 20's and it blew my mind!

Quoted from DCP:I just read Jacques Vallee's book "Messengers of Deception" from 1979. I think it is one of the more significant books I've read on the topic of UFOs and unexplained phenomena. It explores some very interesting connections between UFOs and mythology and mystical experiences. Vallee also never lets up on the important idea that any theories we have regarding these phenomena are only theories, and that we should think carefully about the whole concept of "belief". Just because one explanation sounds good to us does not make it true or even a "theory". It's just a guess until you have proof. Vallee is extremely skeptical of most things people offer as "proof". We should all be that skeptical about anything anyone is trying to make us "believe", whether it's UFOs, ghosts, or ideologies.
    Any information you receive could have been delivered by Messengers of Deception. Be careful!!!
    [quoted image]

2 weeks later
    #462 3 years ago

Hmm, seems like if the money trail were to be followed there might be some discoveries about what some of the USA's "black budget" military projects constitute.

1 month later
    #638 2 years ago

Yes, Alien Scientist is one of my favorite Youtubers these days.

Quoted from chad:

Jeremy at Alien Scientist has a lot of good videos/info.

1 month later
    #1350 2 years ago

Yeah, I was enthralled by Bob’s vhs videos he released with his screenwriter buddy Gene Huff back in the mid 90’s. It took
    Another twenty years for me to dig back in discover that it looks like Gene and Bob ripped off John Lear (who’d claimed in 87’ that Area 51 was home to
    10-15 recovered vehicles) and made up a great tale and that George Knapp has knowingly been in on promoting the fraud since way back when.

If you compare Bob’s drawing with that of Mark McCandlish (RIP) that was published in Popular Science prior to Bob’s story. Well, between it and the Billy Meier craft it’s not to hard to see that Bob took much inspiration from it. https://ufospotlight.org/2021/05/10/an-interview-with-ufo-ssp-whistleblower-mark-mccandlish-on-advanced-energy-propulsion/

Maybe I’m wrong, Bob did have an interesting story and there may be bits of truth in it but my gut tells me probably not.

Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

If anyone missed out on a print of Bob Lazar's UFO sketch from a few years ago, he's produced another drawing. Only this time it's been drawn in greater detail, with note descriptions of how he suspects the craft operates. Signed & personalized prints are available for pre-order now on his website. I missed out on the old print, but this one is much better.
    https://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=86&products_id=1386&zenid=p8t6rhd14g4m4n3j84t6ju30j7
    I've always been fascinated by Bob and his claims of working on a recovered craft. Nice piece of UFO memorabilia IMO. He might be full of shit, but at least the print will be a great conversation starter when guests come over.
    [quoted image]

6 months later
    #1981 2 years ago

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KHL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?tu=KHL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.