Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Goronic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#767 2 years ago

Just to be clear, just because we announce that aliens are here next month doesn't mean Stern isn't going to make the TRON vault someday right?

Asking for a friend.

#836 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

As a Christian I will tell you that these things that they are fixing to announce as real are not outer space aliens. These are fallen angels that were licked out of Heaven when they and their leader, Lucifer, rebelled against God. They were the gods of this earth. They have bred with human women creating giants such as in the story of David and Goliath. Revelation says that in the end times it will be just like in the days of Noah meaning that these fallen a nigella will present themselves as gods and saviors will say they have come to save mankind. They will teach all sorts of new age bullshit which is nothing but satanism. Think about it, why would a culture advanced enough span millions of light years come to this backwater planet to save us? Call me a crazy lunatic all you want. Read Genesis and Revelation and you will see that I am right. Look up giants or skeletons of giants and you will see the skeletons of the giants that were created from these fallen angels breeding with humans. Can you say Zeus? Do not let them deceive you.

Well, I guess that is one way to look at it...

#922 2 years ago

I don't believe in ghosts - but I did have something happen that was shocking to me, that makes me wonder.

I was about 25 years old, and my Dad had passed a few years before. I was alone in my Mom and Dads house getting ready to go to a Christmas party. I had worked that day, and brought a change of clothes so that I could shower and join the party in progress. The rest of my family were already at the party a few miles away at my Grandmothers house, and I was the only one there.

Anyway, I was drying my hair and I felt as though someone was in the house - so I turned off the hair drier and did the typical call out from the bathroom "Hello???". No answer, but I still felt someone was there. Did someone forget something and had returned to the house to get it?

Anyway, I looked out of the bathroom down a hallway that is about 60 feet long that has 3 doors on the right side of the hall that open into to 3 separate bed rooms. I have 2 brothers and those were our 3 bedrooms growing up. And what I saw scared the crap out of me. It appeared to be a man walking away from me down the hallway. I froze and watched, not knowing what to say. I then said, "Derek?" which is my brothers name - thinking it was him - but the 'man' kept walking down the hallway and into the last room - which was my bedroom growing up. I then followed down the hall, scared as hell, and entered into my old bedroom where the 'man' had gone. But the room was completely empty! I felt a sense of panic and checked the closet, under the bed, but found no one.

I finished getting ready - going faster to get the hell out of there as soon as possible. I got to the Christmas party with still damp hair and asked if anyone had left to come back to our house. Nope. No one had left, and they asked why? I said "Just wondering". I never told anyone...until now. Was it my fathers ghost/spirit? I have no idea, but I am certain something or someone was walking down the hall and into my old childhood bedroom.

Also to add, the hall was not dark. However, the figure looked like a solid shadow but standing and walking like a person - and very clear and easy to see. My initial thought was that it was someone dressed in all black - but the more I watched it looked more like a dark shadow person. For years I tried to convince myself that maybe it was something else, my eyes played tricks on me, or something must have cast a shadow that appeared to be a walking man. But deep down I know I saw something paranormal.

Tying it back to UFOs - I think these aviators - like me - are hoping that it is something that can be explained as 'normal', but I feel they know it is something that was not built by humans, and is not from this planet.

#947 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Alot of us might be floating down s#it creek, without a paddle .... especially when "god" drops by to check up, and sees what we've done with the place.

Well...we did invent Pinball so maybe "God" will give us a pass

#1053 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

These people making a living interviewing one another Youtube based on gross-speculation over 10 year old blurry video is hilarious. There is zip here folks, sweet f*ck all. But sure, I bet the government is days away from releasing the extreme close-up footage they have showing little green men and spaceships that stop on a dime. Hold your breath everyone. lol!

It's hard to tell what your thoughts are on UFOs....are you saying that they don't exist?

2 weeks later
    #1260 2 years ago

I agree. If, and that is a big IF, we attain proof (by conclusive video, eye witness, and monitoring systems - OR - physical items (crash, etc) it will not be provided by a government agency on purpose. It will be leaked, or more likely, provided by the private sector.

6 months later
    #2006 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lamberger:

just saw this thread which is awsome! So are they here? Aliens obviously exist in the universe. Your out to lunch thinking otherwise, but are they here? 40 pages is a lot to go through..and i have 3 kids

Exist? Not obviously, but highly probable.

Here? There is plenty of evidence, but still no proof they are here.

#2071 2 years ago

Some of you guys wouldn't consider alien's exist until it swam up a bit you in the ass! (wait sorry, wrong thread)

3 weeks later
    #2136 2 years ago

Looks like a 'tic tac' to me... This slow release and confirmation of UAP's from several government militaries, including the United States, moves us closer to a public understanding that alien crafts have been, and are, here. But I think the position will be that they don't pose a threat to humanity or they likely would have acted by now???

4 weeks later
    #2175 2 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

2+2 does equal 5, for sufficiently large values of 2. It's an old saw. It has a basis in mathematics, it's not some slogan.
    Um, what? Of course there is fake news. The trouble with fake news is that most if not all of the media hollering about fake news comes from the side that is doing all the actual faking. All for money. Sick.
    Poisons minds and replaces happiness in life with hate, anger, suspicion, fear, and predicating joy on "owning" the other side, usually with nonsense and lies.
    I haven't specified which side I'm talking about so let's leave it at that before the mods feel any need to act.

+1000

1 month later
    #2220 1 year ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

The Searl Effect is not taught in western education (indoctrination). It is related to the Quantum Locking phenomenon.

There is an abundance of documentaries of people trying it... mostly of failures Lol
    Failures seem to be mostly dunces banging two rocks together without success, on camera (so that FSM can propogate that and Prove how it's 'bogus' lol). Those are mostly propagated on yT and the like. However there are plenty of more thought capable people making documentaries on less censored platforms where, to their actual surprise, the principle proves itself over and over through experimentation and documentation... :3

"Einstein" theories include proven bunk. Same with "Darwin". Globalist gaslighting. All to cover for money, greed, and power.

Ww3 is a 'psy-op' war, you're not even supposed to realise it's been happening. Remember 'paperclip'?.

Well, like, that’s your opinion man!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Goronic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?tu=Goronic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.