Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1264 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

144 documented events (significant enough they were documented that is.) Most pilots/military will tell you the vast majority of incidents go unreported.
    Here's another recent event that is curious.
    Looking forward to Jeremy Corbell's new information tomorrow!

Looks like a helicopter or drone to me but I have no idea how big it is. It appears to have a typical flashing light you see on aircraft in the latter part of the video.

1 month later
    #1742 2 years ago
    Quoted from fuseholder:

Someone just sent me this link today. I’m not certain if this was posted already. If so…

That is very interesting. My question is if this were some breakthrough tech wouldn’t the US government put it in the patents secrecy system?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.com/technology/2018/05/the-thousands-of-secret-patents-that-the-u-s-government-refuses-to-make-public.amp

The release of these patents makes me think they could be a decoy to distract our foreign adversaries such as China and Russia. These patents could cause those countries to go on wild, time consuming, fruitless and expensive goose chases trying to match a tech that does not work.

The other possibility is that they have something that works and is “enabled” as the military says in the patent appeal brief but would be easily copied by others once the device is seen.

#1751 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

I haven't watched the video yet, but im pretty certain other countries wouldn't give a damn about patents to create a FTL saucer et al. Or other civilization changing device.

The patent is not important from a military superiority perspective. If it were that important they would not have a public patent. The patent is for preventing others in the US from making and selling the technology. Alternatively, the patent as I said above could merely be to cause other countries to think they need to spend resources on what they don't know is a BS technology (if it is a sort of ruse patent).

If it were a ruse patent, then the military is abusing the patent system.

1 week later
    #1792 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

This is sort of on topic with what caught my eye as strange. Who is doing the whiting out of the area on google earth?
    For context I am reading the book where do we come from by dr earnst muldachev.
    It led me, and perhaps this other guy to check out details of the site it discusses, mount kailesh.
    Is there more than this one example? Of google earth white outs.
    A programmer could find out who did the white out area. I don’t understand. Could it be a bug that google earth is not aware of?

Nuclear missile sites?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/china-nuclear-missile-silos/2021/06/30/0fa8debc-d9c2-11eb-bb9e-70fda8c37057_story.html

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/30/1022209337/a-new-tunnel-is-spotted-at-a-chinese-nuclear-test-site

7 months later
    #2205 2 years ago

Best bet would be the US testing their hypersonic missile technology. It seems Kodiak, Alaska is where they are doing tests:

https://interestingengineering.com/pentagons-long-range-hypersonic-weapon-test-failed-what-we-know

3 weeks later
    #2238 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

The thing about this is they have always said when the sun breaks is the best time .Interesting to say the least .
    [quoted image]

In order from left to right , streetlight, rocket, and booster falling back to earth?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?tu=DCFAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.