Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,559 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg
    IMG_6709 (resized).jpeg

There are 2,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 52.
    #2 4 years ago
    u-g-F5EYCR0 (resized).jpgu-g-F5EYCR0 (resized).jpg
    #3 4 years ago

We have known this for awhile. Bally showed us years ago...

Screenshot_2019-09-19-10-51-55~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-09-19-10-51-55~2 (resized).png
    #4 4 years ago

They've always been around . They're Unidentified Flying Objects , not necessarily alien spaceships silly

#5 4 years ago

Military got caught testing its new classified drone toys...

#6 4 years ago

They'd like to have us think that they got caught testing their toys, I'm saying it's just a piece in the ongoing Psyop of "disclosure"

Quoted from NicoVolta:Military got caught testing its new classified drone toys...

#7 4 years ago

someone beat you to this topic by 45 min....

Just the same, watch the documentary or read up about Bob Lazar, who worked at Area 51. He describes the anti-gravity propulsion system they were trying to reverse engineer, how it worked, and the impact it would have on the human race.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

They've always been around . They're Unidentified Flying Objects , not necessarily alien spaceships silly

Yep. People were seeing hovering black triangle UFOs for years, then the government revealed the B-2 bomber—a hovering black triangle.

This is almost certainly some insanely advanced drone program. Really cool. Expect to see the technology powering this thing delivering your Amazon packages in a few decades.

#9 4 years ago

Don't think so, watch the video and listen to what the pilot says

Quoted from aingide:

Yep. People were seeing hovering black triangle UFOs for years, then the government revealed the B-2 bomber—a hovering black triangle.
    This is almost certainly some insanely advanced drone program. Really cool. Expect to see the technology powering this thing delivering your Amazon packages in a few decades.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from KHL:

They'd like to have us think that they got caught testing their toys, I'm saying it's just a piece in the ongoing Psyop of "disclosure"

Not to sure about Tom Delonge

#11 4 years ago

Ancient Aliens!

#12 4 years ago

I've known it all along. This one crash landed in my back yard.

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg
    #13 4 years ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

They're Unidentified Flying Objects , not necessarily alien spaceships silly

LOL, almost exactly what I said in the other topic on this.

Key word, 'unidentified' .

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

I agree, though I'd be shocked if there wasn't intelligent life on other planets. We have "spaceships". It seems pretty narcissistic to think we are the smartest life form in universe. I mean, it's pretty safe to say we are the smartest life form in our solar system, but they estimate there are another 30-billion-trillion solar systems out there.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

I agree, though I'd be shocked if there wasn't intelligent life on other planets. I mean we have "spaceships". It seems pretty narcissistic to think we are the smartest life form in universe.

I agree with all that. But given the massive size of the universe and the tiny time window during which Earth has hosted intelligent life, it’s highly unlikely we’ll ever get to meet ‘em. Which is just as well, I’d rather not be on the receiving end of another 1492, being “discovered” by a civilization with advanced technology tends to go very poorly for the natives.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

This one crash landed in my back yard.

About the same time these funny looking aliens started showing up.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
    #17 4 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

I agree with all that. But given the massive size of the universe and the tiny time window during which Earth has hosted intelligent life, it’s highly unlikely we’ll ever get to meet ‘em. Which is just as well, I’d rather not be on the receiving end of another 1492, being “discovered” by a civilization with advanced technology tends to go very poorly for the natives.

It's just mind boggling to me how little we know. It's also fascinating how we are taking exploration in two different directions, we expand our search in both a macro and micro scale with cells --> molecules --> atoms --> protons, neutrons, and electrons --> quarks. Then you get into the whole anti-quarks thing which is just insane. I'm probably way off here, but it seems like for there to truly be "nothing" there has to be both regular matter and anti-mater in equal parts. The fact that you can have less then zero parts of matter is hard to comprehend.

#18 4 years ago

Make fun all ya want ... but my father claimed he saw a UFO in 1969. Fast forward to 1995, I saw a UFO a 1/4 mile from where he saw his. About 3am in the morning I pulled over and got out of my car. The damn thing hovered about 70' above me. Dead silent, typical saucer shape and pulsating colored windows all the way around it. I'd guess it was about 50' wide? I was literally in shock, no idea how long I stood there but when it took off it was dead silent and fast as F! I was thankful I didn't wake up with a sore rear end. No shit guys, this legitimately happened.

#19 4 years ago

This is what I hear when she says arial phenomena

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from CLEllison:

my father claimed he saw a UFO in 1969.

I saw one when I took acid too.

Oh, the beautiful flying colored lights...

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Take me to your dealer

#22 4 years ago

Ohhh, ok they aren't UFO's...
    They are just UAPs...
    ok whew
    Got it...

-mof

#23 4 years ago

Cia psyop.

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Don't think so, watch the video and listen to what the pilot says

I watched it when it was released. I love this stuff.

There's no reason to disclose classified projects to rank-and-file pilots. If you're going to test a new program, you test it against the most advanced fighting force in the world--the US military.

It's possible that these are alien ships flown by alien intelligence...possible, but not probable. Fun to think about though.

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Funny, too bad neither of us hadn't done acid because we'd both have an excuse. Crack all the jokes you want - this truly did happen.

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from CLEllison:

Funny, too bad neither of us hadn't done acid because we'd both have an excuse. Crack all the jokes you want - this truly did happen.

It was the 70s, but when I sobered up somebody told me what I saw was a satellite.

But I totally believe we have been visited.

I watched Rod Serling's "In Search of Ancient Astronauts" when I was young. Quite an intriguing show.

#27 4 years ago

(image removed by mod team)

#29 4 years ago

There not aliens, there time travelers, from our future!
    And have come back in time to see what we're like, abduct
    people who in our future, may be criminals, see how we deal
    with current problems. etc.

#30 4 years ago

You can only travel forward in time, not back.

#31 4 years ago

Aliens abducted me and turned me into a cow. Don’t be a wise ass and ask for photos, I can’t use a camera—of course!

#32 4 years ago

I’m kinda curious about the timing on announcing this..shouldn’t they have posted this on ‘the confessional ‘ page that we have here?!

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

"TODAY"

JUST HAVING SOME FUN!

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from wdennie:

JUST HAVING SOME FUN!

I would love to have some fun, but my alien jokes would probably get me in trouble.

#35 4 years ago

I believe you CL Ellison. I have probably been interested in UFO's since the early 70’s. I have talked to a lot of people about their sightings including my son who saw this one and took this picture last year in Nashville.
    ACD19CC3-A69D-43F4-A344-6B2CD94CF315 (resized).jpegACD19CC3-A69D-43F4-A344-6B2CD94CF315 (resized).jpeg

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from CLEllison:

Make fun all ya want ... but my father claimed he saw a UFO in 1969. Fast forward to 1995, I saw a UFO a 1/4 mile from where he saw his. About 3am in the morning I pulled over and got out of my car. The damn thing hovered about 70' above me. Dead silent, typical saucer shape and pulsating colored windows all the way around it. I'd guess it was about 50' wide? I was literally in shock, no idea how long I stood there but when it took off it was dead silent and fast as F! I was thankful I didn't wake up with a sore rear end. No shit guys, this legitimately happened.

I believe you because I saw the same description as yours when I was a kid (around 6th grade). I lived near McDonnell Douglas at the time so it COULD have been some sort of test craft, but there sure as "S" was something flying in the air. The next day on the news, I saw a report of it and knew I had seen it.

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

But the smallest time increment traveling forward can vary.

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blenderhead:

I believe you because I saw the same description as yours when I was a kid (around 6th grade). I lived near McDonnell Douglas at the time so it COULD have been some sort of test craft

Certainly glad you weren't on drugs back then.

#39 4 years ago

There's also the theory the government would rather you think weird things are UFOs instead of whatever top secret military project they actually are.

Ironically, that could include top secret craft using reverse engineered alien parts

#40 4 years ago

Damnit Ben, I'm typing on reverse engineered alien technology as we speak!

#41 4 years ago

I'm one of those people that wouldn't mind checking out an alien spaceship. As long as there a no anal-probing, of course.

#42 4 years ago

About a year ago I was outside at night and something caught my eye in the sky. It looked like a star, but was brighter. I called my wife out and had her look, and then we both saw the thing move at odd angles and then just disappear.

IMHO, it’s probably some sort of government classified spy reconnaissance ariel vehicle they’re testing out. Left hand rarely knows what the right hand is doing with any government agency, let alone the alphabet soup ones.

#43 4 years ago

I enjoyed watching that "Operation Bluebook" show that just started on History channel. I hope they come out with a season 2.

This topic fascinates me and I find it extremely naive to think we are the only intelligent life form in space.

I see space and our galaxies as nothing more than the contents of a petri dish.

#44 4 years ago

"Fire in the Sky" movie seems to come to mind here.
    Not sure if I believe in UFO's but the movie had good special effects.
    Hollywood likes to glamorize UFO experiences.
    That's why they call it Science Fiction.

#45 4 years ago

CIA have their paws in everything...

#46 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Damnit Ben, I'm typing on reverse engineered alien technology as we speak!

Maybe the Aliens have some nano-machine clearcoat technology the pinball industry could steal

#47 4 years ago

Check out some books on DARPA if this kind of stuff interests you. Annie Jacobsen has a book called "The Pentagon's Brain." Pretty neat stuff.

#48 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dent00:

"Fire in the Sky" movie seems to come to mind here.
    Not sure if I believe in UFO's but the movie had good special effects.
    Hollywood likes to glamorize UFO experiences.
    That's why they call it Science Fiction.

I met Travis Walton and his story is pretty compelling.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

I believe you CL Ellison. I have probably been interested in UFO's since the early 70’s. I have talked to a lot of people about their sightings including my son who saw this one and took this picture last year in Nashville.
    [quoted image]

This looks like the lights I seen...except I was 12 and in California weird.

#50 4 years ago

UFOs have been reported near nuclear sites and nuclear military equipment for years.

USS Nimitz strike group encounter in 2004:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28305/carrier-group-in-recent-ufo-encounters-had-new-air-defense-tech-just-like-nimitz-in-2004-incident

If you seen any of Cmdr. David Fravor's interviews, they're pretty interesting.

There are 2,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-?hl=dr-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.