Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg
    There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 52.
    #351 3 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

Which bigfoot photo are you referring to? The Patterson photo from the film? Neither Patterson nor Gimlin has confessed to faking it. The surgeons photo of loch ness, in the other hand, was confessed to being a fake

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hm, maybe I'm misremembering. I'm thinking of Bob Hieronimus. What's the current word about him?

Maybe you're mistaking him with Bob Gimlin

Bob Hieronimus was a guy that knew Patterson & Gimlin and said he wore the suit in the famous film which was published in a book written by a guy named Long. But skeptics of Longs book had this to say:

Long’s arguments seem just as flimsy as believers’ proof. His book is filled with circumstantial evidence: a costume maker named Philip Morris in the early 2000s said he sold Patterson the suit but couldn’t provide any evidence of the sale; a Yakima man named Bob Hieronimus said he was the one that wore it. Neither claim is backed by concrete proof
    Me personally I do believe this film has stood up to a lot of scrutiny and it always seems to pass the test. Not to mention thousands of sightings along with law enforcement fingerprint primate experts that observe dermal ridges in foot print casts that would take very knowledgeable individuals to replicate not even knowing an expert would have the chance to evaluate.

#352 3 years ago

Oh. He's they guy who claimed to be in the suit. That's not proof of a fake like the surgeon admitting his loch ness picture is fake.
    There just has to be a bigfoot. Too many people have seen one. The real question is what is it?

#353 3 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo442:

Bob Hieronimus was a guy that knew Patterson & Gimlin and said he wore the suit in the famous film which was published in a book written by a guy named Long. But skeptics of Longs book had this to say:
    Long’s arguments seem just as flimsy as believers’ proof. His book is filled with circumstantial evidence: a costume maker named Philip Morris in the early 2000s said he sold Patterson the suit but couldn’t provide any evidence of the sale; a Yakima man named Bob Hieronimus said he was the one that wore it. Neither claim is backed by concrete proof
    Me personally I do believe this film has stood up to a lot of scrutiny and it always seems to pass the test. Not to mention thousands of sightings along with law enforcement fingerprint primate experts that observe dermal ridges in foot print casts that would take very knowledgeable individuals to replicate not even knowing an expert would have the chance to evaluate.

Aah yes, that's the guy. Well, at least he got a book out of it! LOL

#354 3 years ago

So many variables it’s just one of those things you either believe or you don’t.

#355 3 years ago

Alright folks, are you on team real or team fake?

#356 3 years ago

I've got that bs detector mentioned earlier. It is a golden part of me. It has gone off the charts since I had my stroke and three brain surgeries. It's like new powers emerging in myself. What a life.

The b s detector. It works better and better daily.

But it is very hard to make any kind of accurate guess or hypothesis when the facts are so well hidden.

Look at the tic tac videos. Extremely relevant but hidden for years.

Now looking at them I try to make to make new guesses.

It's starting to hurt my head. The way things are hidden.

The other thing I wanted to mention was that I feel like there are nuggets of importance hidden everywhere. I see them in the oldest documents on a subject.

In this way the aforementioned writings are very important and could contain nuggets of information.

I found this in the Russian lake labenkyr writings. This is a potential Loch Ness monster in Russia. The earliest accounts speak to details that would make sense or at least sound authentic.

The situation I'm referring to is this one.

https://siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/meet-the-creature-found-by-divers-in-russias-loch-ness-famed-for-legends-of-monsters/

It's interesting to think about.

My fiancée thinks we were contacted and influenced here on earth by aliens in the distant past.

I just want to examine the evidence. But it begins to bore me the way they have hidden everything. I can't figure it out, because it is obstructed.

Removing obstructions and sensing bs.

My future...

#357 3 years ago

People have very strong belief systems built around far more unlikely things than UFOs.

#358 3 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

My fiancée thinks we were contacted and influenced here on earth by aliens in the distant past.

D allele?

#359 3 years ago

Looking through the family UFO book collection again
    Two more first edition copies of Jacques Vallée books. They both have funny inscriptions written by Jacques to my Dad.
    I've written to Dr. Vallée and hope to hear back from him soon...I will post an update if I hear back from him.

AnatomyLesPhenomenes.jpgAnatomyLesPhenomenes.jpgAnatomyPaperbackAutographed.jpgAnatomyPaperbackAutographed.jpg20201220_182753.jpg20201220_182753.jpg
    #360 3 years ago
    Quoted from remf:

Alright folks, are you on team real or team fake?

Real. Those were the ones over London, right?

#361 3 years ago

We need a new event to really set us off.

#362 3 years ago

Safely I hope.

#363 3 years ago

Just for fun, I remember when Close encounters first came out there were so many inferior imitators.

I remember watching movies like this one with great excitement!

The memory of it is amazing. There are some good parts.

There was a decent ufo series on tv at the time too.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
    #365 3 years ago

The best TV show about UFO's.

20201222_095218 (resized).jpg20201222_095218 (resized).jpg
    #366 3 years ago

Took this the day after Christmas looking out my kitchen window.

20201226_UFO.jpg20201226_UFO.jpg
    #367 3 years ago

nice pic, if we could see the "entire" body of the craft -- we might have something.

#368 3 years ago

Looks like a reflection

#369 3 years ago

Hmmm...there's more to this than we know~

ger (resized).jpgger (resized).jpg
    #370 3 years ago
    Quoted from JimB:

Looks like a reflection

That's what it is...it looked like a "UFO" so I posted it for fun.

#371 3 years ago

I've seen ghosts, spoken with Angels. Never witnessed a UFO.

#372 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Near death experiance or high as F?

#373 3 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Near death experiance or high as F?

LOL!!

#374 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Saw UFO open for Ozzy in '82. Sorry, wrong thread.

#375 3 years ago

<The best TV show about UFO's.>

Only the S.H.A.D.O. knows. Was an amusing show, always like Gerry's work.

#376 3 years ago

While not exactly UFO related, the huge Arecibo telescope has been used to send out messages in hope of saying "Hi' to another life form. This is the telescope in the movies 'Contact' and 'Goldeneye'.

A few weeks ago, the cables supporting the hanging structure finally gave up on Dec 4. Just so happens there was a drone there inspecting the cables and captured them breaking. The drone was so close you could literally see paint popping off and individual wires snapping before it all went south. Incredible timing. The beginning video is just a GoPro capture, the drone footage starts shortly afterwards.

#377 3 years ago
    Quoted from bobmathuse:

<The best TV show about UFO's.>
    Only the S.H.A.D.O. knows. Was an amusing show, always like Gerry's work.

Puntastic! I had the lunchbox when I was a kid. Now I have the complete DVD set. Everytime I hear the opening theme, I think of Austin Powers. It's so 70's British. It's great !

#378 3 years ago

I have discovered this book and author. American cosmic, looks very interesting.

3AE75A9F-4890-4557-AAD8-54A6CD78ED15 (resized).jpeg3AE75A9F-4890-4557-AAD8-54A6CD78ED15 (resized).jpeg
    #379 3 years ago

No UFO but quite scary as well when you think whats comming next.

#380 3 years ago
    Quoted from OlDirty:

I didn’t think that was real though......heard they just injected CGI....could be wrong

#381 3 years ago

unfortunately not. That was another movie

This one was CGI fortunately. But we are not far from that if you see the dancing clip which is not CGI

#382 3 years ago

He's going to get pissed off and start shooting the guys .

#383 3 years ago

We are just waiting for the moment we have a.i. in robot humanoids, so we can use them as our (helpers) slaves.
    Their intelligence will grow in a rate we cant comprehand.
    then if the collective of robotic life forms desides we are obsolete and desposable,
    We use to mutch resources they need, the shit will brake loose and roles will shift.
    Mankind has then finaly destroyed itself, after surviving polution, uv rays and viruses we are banned and needs to find another planet.
    Then we will be UFO's for the planets we fly to.

#384 3 years ago
    Quoted from OlDirty:

And what they have accomplished, but not revealed...

#385 3 years ago

I saw something interesting a few years ago on a clear star filled night.
    There was a light traveling two to three times faster than how an airplane at a high altitude would look at night.
    The object flew in a straight path for 7-8 seconds when it suddenly made a 90 degree turn, while simultaneously turning into two lights going in opposite directions.
    The two lights had the same brightness and speed of the original light, and made no noise or flash when while flying or dividing.
    I watch the two lights travel away from each other for around 12-15 seconds until they were out of my view.
    No alcohol or drugs were involved in this sighting.

#386 3 years ago

Joe Rogan + Dan Akroyd is a fun listen...

Dan is quite sharp, even while enjoying his custom-made vodka from skull bottles -- 4 sightings is a LOT for any one person...

-mof

#387 3 years ago

I was perplexed when I saw a 2nd sphere in these photos taken by me in southern NJ on 7/23/2020, during my son's lacrosse game. Alas, a 2nd lacrosse ball clearly found its way into the frame, even though I failed to see it in real time.

20210103_031314 (resized).jpg20210103_031314 (resized).jpg20210103_031335 (resized).jpg20210103_031335 (resized).jpg
    #388 3 years ago

Looks like TTSA is losing some members. Will they start a new "club"?

I smell a skunk!

#389 3 years ago

I live a couple miles from the Willow Grove Air Base. Even though it was mothballed a few years ago the base is still used to pilot drones all over the world. To say we have seen some strange things in the last 40 years would be an understatement. Even though I think most or all of what we have seen is related to the military base , I do believe in UFO’s.

While not related to UFO’s my favorite sighting was when I was out in the yard approx 20 years ago. I had forgotten that the annual air show was that weekend. A B2 stealth bomber flew over my house really low. It must have been doing a flyby of the airfield for the show. I had seen pictures of one before but seeing one that close was a real eye opener.

#390 3 years ago

https://www.rt.com/usa/511369-hawaii-ufo-oahu-faa/

Just saw this. Two objects reported, first one blue, followed by a white. Probably just Venus, bit hey, who knows, right?

#391 3 years ago

I saw a stealth flyby near Long Beach. It was a Fourth of July or one of their air shows. We were in the jacuzzi and watched it cruise over silently.

It was impressive. Like Flynn said in tron.

#392 3 years ago

A bottle of Skinny Bob vodka from Outer Space...

20210104_153934.jpg20210104_153934.jpg
    #393 3 years ago

Buried deep in the new covid stimulus bill there was included a 180 day countdown to release reports on UFO knowledge. So within 6 months we might have formal acknowledgment.

https://news.yahoo.com/classified-ufo-documents-could-released-191840038.html

1 week later
    #394 3 years ago

I just had a conversation with my fiancé about the opposite earth that might be on the other side of the sun where you can’t see it.

I realized. I don’t have time for arguments about things that are proven false already.

She became frustrated with me. Why won’t I listen to her fully?

I realized I can’t to do it. I can’t give the floor to people who cannot accept the truth. (My floor now)

So this planet. It doesn’t exist, but I’m am supposed to just hear the whole story. I passed.

A Small argument ensued. I realized a wall I cannot cross now in my own mind. Priceless.

#395 3 years ago

Azmodeus,
    How's that book you found?

#396 3 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I just had a conversation with my fiancé about the opposite earth that might be on the other side of the sun where you can’t see it.

Planet X? Or something for fantastical than that?
    Is this other earth flat like ours?

#397 3 years ago

Planet X? Or something for fantastical than that?
    Is this other earth flat like ours?

Exactly the same, except everything is a mirror image. The "Thunderbirds" guy made a movie about it:
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064519/

#398 3 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Azmodeus,
    How's that book you found?

Reading. So far so good. I am pretty sure I will be recommending fans of this thread read the book. But I want to finish before I fully comment. It’s pretty cool.

#399 3 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Exactly the same, except everything is a mirror image. The "Thunderbirds" guy made a movie about it:
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064519/

Is Thunderbirds a grail pin that everyone loves in the other world?

#400 3 years ago

If it was reported right now that a UFO had landed and beings were inside would you believe it?
    If you saw a Hologram of a UFO landing and Beings exiting could you tell if its fake?

There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.