Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,854 posts
  • 204 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Bmad21
  • Topic is favorited by 31 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hqdefault (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    1280px-Trent1_600dpi (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    image (resized).jpg
    807c8124eb3d522c437e6ba98dde6333--the-x-files-cigarette-smoking-man (resized).jpg
    download (resized).png
    GaryM (resized).jpg
    Funny (resized).jpg
    0D3DB6BF-B184-4658-8F61-391E955A7EBA (resized).jpeg
    Anyways (resized).png
    2021-07-16 08.46.04.png
    1DC1A592-CCFF-4961-AC15-C528924E9562 (resized).jpeg
    20210715_145125 (resized).jpg
    1626374667266-1086806700 (resized).jpg
    20210715_144024 (resized).jpg

There are 1854 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 38.
    #201 2 years ago
    Quoted from NintenBear:

I want to see the inter-dimensional elves. Where do I sign up?

I wish I knew, man. Haven’t known anybody that takes it since college. Apparently we dosed our pilots in small amounts in WWII to keep them awake on long missions. my friend said it improved his memory. “Sprinkle some over your cereal every morning and just throw away your phone book, because you won’t need it any more.

A little later I heard about the dosage that was hallucinogenic that could get people pretty crazy. Some claim it’s the worst high they ever had (scary and traumatic) whereas as others have much better experiences with shard elements that suggest a shared communication with higher beings. These beings, according to the theory, have chosen DMT (which is found in nature as well as the human body) as their method to connect with human beings, because any other way would just toast our minds.

#202 2 years ago

Still, my cat is an alien.
    In spite of the fact that cats are assholes anyways...

My cat is an alien asshole lol.

#203 2 years ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

I remember flying cats. You can see them here...
    https://m.imgur.com/MxqK52a

How bout flying fish?

source.gif
    #204 2 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

How bout flying fish?[quoted image]

They exist in my fridge on occasion.

20190928_122108 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #207 2 years ago

Military black-ops...yup. But humans are very ego centric...heck, the sun used to revolve around the earth. Have we been visited, I believe so. Are we being influenced, possibly. It’s mathematically impossible that we are the only beings that are intelligent in the universe...unless the universe is just a mirage...and that’s a whole other philosophical discussion.

#208 2 years ago
    Quoted from dnapac:

Military black-ops...yup. But humans are very ego centric...heck, the sun used to revolve around the earth. Have we been visited, I believe so. Are we being influenced, possibly. It’s mathematically impossible that we are the only beings that are intelligent in the universe...unless the universe is just a mirage...and that’s a whole other philosophical discussion.

Could be argued too that the mathematical probablility of any life to exist, including ours, is infinitesimally small.

Interesting article on the probability of just your life:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/infographic-the-odds-of-being-alive-2012-6

#211 2 years ago

OK, but has Joe Rogan ever covered this issue?

1 year later
    #212 1 year ago

Bringing this back. Any news or thoughts since we last threw our $0.02 in?

#213 1 year ago

Trump was asked directly this last sunday morning by Maria Baritaromo if UFOs were real and he said he would strongly look in to it. Disclosure may be a necessary campaign move.

#214 1 year ago

I did see where Rubio wanted some answers.

#215 1 year ago

Remember most of the earth's surface is ocean, which means most of the world is unobserved by human eyes.
    If other intelligence's were observing earth, you simply base yourself 100 miles offshore in the depths.

1 month later
    #217 10 months ago

With everything that's happened this year nothing would surprise me .

#218 10 months ago

I miss the Weekly world news. They would have had a field day with 2020. Aliens cause covid. Bat boy witnessed election fraud.

#219 10 months ago

I’ve known UFOs are real since my friend saw one.

#220 10 months ago

Always interesting when stuff like this comes out. Kook, legit, misinformation, mixed information????

#221 10 months ago

That article is hilarious. We signed an agreement with the aliens to allow them to have a base here? LOL.

How did we negotiate this agreement? Who was the translator? How did they know what they were signing?

#222 10 months ago

Buried somewhere in one of these levels.

ORG_Chart.pdf
    #223 10 months ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

That article is hilarious. We signed an agreement with the aliens to allow them to have a base here? LOL.
    How did we negotiate this agreement? Who was the translator? How did they know what they were signing?

Eisenhower met with extraterrestrials and made an agreement in 1950s at Holloman Air Force Base. He also wanted to raid area 54.

#224 10 months ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Eisenhower met with extraterrestrials and made an agreement in 1950s at Holloman Air Force Base.

Well if this happened, you know the deal was struck on the golf course.

#225 10 months ago

This guy is also trying to sell a book which was released in November.

#226 10 months ago
    ET-trump (resized).png
    #227 10 months ago

Eisenhower met with extraterrestrials and made an agreement in 1950s at Holloman Air Force Base. He also wanted to raid area 54.

Tommy Lee Jones beat him to it

Screenshot_20201209-100351~2 (resized).png
    #228 10 months ago

If any of these ships drop a pair of red long underwear make sure you don’t lose the instructions.

#229 10 months ago

If they break this agreement I guess we take them to the galactic Supreme Court?

#230 10 months ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

If they break this agreement I guess we take them to the galactic Supreme Court?

Or Judge Judy...

#231 10 months ago
    Quoted from Hi-Fi:

If any of these ships drop a pair of red long underwear make sure you don’t lose the instructions.

This comment does not have the attention it deserves.

#232 10 months ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

I would assume if aliens are able to bend space and time to get here the language barrier shouldn't be a problem.

#233 10 months ago

33B83A98-AFB4-4922-9725-8F10CFB542B1.gif

CB36E8B8-0D8C-4187-827B-B2B7F91D64E5.gif

#234 10 months ago

The government would never willingly admit the existence of ET life because then there would be something in the universe above government.

It's the same reason communist countries ban religion.

#235 10 months ago
    Quoted from benheck:

The government would never willingly admit the existence of ET life because then there would be something in the universe above government.

Good call

#236 10 months ago
    Quoted from benheck:

UFOs ... the new opiate of the masses.

#237 10 months ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

UFOs ... the new opiate of the masses.

What was the previous opiate of the masses?

#238 10 months ago

After watching many episodes of Ancient alians on history channel seems the experts all agree the human race is just a big science experiment for the ET’s

#239 10 months ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

They have stacked the court with illegal aliens

#240 10 months ago

The most famous UFO event (law enforcement verified) in my state occurred near my home in 1967. There was an recent illustrated book on the event and a craft brewery has a beer commemorating it. I have bees on the landing spot and have a special label for the honey drawn by the artist that made the illustrated book. Its really a great story if anyone is interested in UFOs in Nebraska.

IMG_20200901_210622907 (resized).jpgIMG_20201209_174131433 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201209-174018 (resized).png
    #241 10 months ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

According to Karl Marx, religion. But the 1840s was a long time ago, there must have been a few other opiates of the masses in between.

If you're looking for the original opiate of the masses, though, you'd have to go with opium.

#242 10 months ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Phones.

#243 10 months ago

The gods came down from the heavens in fiery chariots. Hello people, exactly what do you think they meant by this ? It is common sense.

#244 10 months ago

I just hope that they always come in peace.

I 100% believe in UFO's from what I have personally seen in the sky at the beach one time. (could have been top secret military stuff, but I doubt we can build stuff that stops and starts that fast in the air).

Off topic, but I 100% believe in ghosts also, I have never seen one, but one hugged me, and sent a cig lighter flying across a table as I was telling someone else about it. (pretty sure that is my granddad).

#245 10 months ago

Paranormal doesn’t exist until it happens to you

#246 10 months ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I 100% believe in UFO's from what I have personally seen in the sky at the beach one time. (could have been top secret military stuff, but I doubt we can build stuff that stops and starts that fast in the air).
    Off topic, but I 100% believe in ghosts also, I have never seen one, but one hugged me, and sent a cig lighter flying across a table as I was telling someone else about it. (pretty sure that is my granddad).

Did your granddad convince you to stop smoking?

#247 10 months ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

If they did, they would have gave us the Corona vaccine back in December, before 1.5 million people died.

#248 10 months ago
    56DB6854-D90C-4856-A77A-5ABDC548F974.gif
    #249 10 months ago

He also wanted to raid area 54.

BB0890E7-18BF-4BFC-AE1F-740DCC377707 (resized).jpeg
    #250 10 months ago

I've seen speculation that UFOs/aliens are actually US from the far future, coming back in time to observe our origins. And we don't see as many UFO's these days because every modicum of life is now recorded via social media = nothing to learn.

INTERESTING THEORY but if you think about time travel, if you travel more than 7 minutes forward or back your Delorean will be spinning in space. And that's just the orbit of Earth to say nothing for the transits of the solar system or the galaxy in which it resides. Unless of course space time is intrinsically tied to matter (which it very well may be) in which case the gravity well of a celestial object may keep you "tethered" enough to make the trip. (see also time dilation)

It's also possible that the aliens have achieved "warp speed" by realizing the universe is a simulation and coming up with mechanical ways of "hacking" it. For an analogy:

There are 1854 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 38.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside