Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg
    There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 52.
    #2302 1 year ago

I think it was traveling too slow overhead to be this craft, but with new advanced controls anything is possible.
    “We are in a new kind of infinity”. -Donald Hoffman.

#2303 1 year ago

This past night the sky was so perfectly clear. But nothing out of the ordinary except a beautiful moon.

I guess I got mooned again.

1 month later
    #2304 1 year ago

#2305 1 year ago

At the low low cost of only $2billion per plane too. Gotta admit it looks pretty slick though.

#2306 1 year ago

Great channel if no one's seen it and this footage from this girl's phone near the beginning is pretty incredible, must say.

2 weeks later
    #2307 1 year ago

I joke about u f o’s and their medical probings.

I myself had speculated that it was Whitley streiber and his “true” alien abduction story (communion). that scared me myself. Here is a Reddit thread with some good info on alien abductions probing and other strange histories.
    Really strange histories. I read communion while on vacation in a cabin in northern Michigan when it was published in paperback.

Sitting in the cabin late at night reading that book was an experience not forgotten.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/4u3wqe/how_did_anal_probing_become_associated_with_alien/

1E1AF3A3-E675-4C48-B9F3-E2C8C2E026E1 (resized).jpeg1E1AF3A3-E675-4C48-B9F3-E2C8C2E026E1 (resized).jpeg
    #2308 1 year ago

I did not follow streiber after this, but he had apparently had more strange encounters of one type or another. And wrote about them. But I think by this time I had come to think his true story communion was not exactly true at all. Anyone else read streiber?

1 week later
    #2309 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I did not follow streiber after this, but he had apparently had more strange encounters of one type or another. And wrote about them. But I think by this time I had come to think his true story communion was not exactly true at all. Anyone else read streiber?

The Wolfen was a good read

#2310 1 year ago

Meanwhile, just let that fly over.

#2311 1 year ago

Love how the path was being watched too.

Sometimes I feel the news is just a big spoon...

#2312 1 year ago

Next time, the Chinese (or North Koreans or whomever else now sees an opening because of this) might rig their balloon to spray some biological agent while it flies over us. Since we didn't do squat until it had crossed the entire country this time, they've no reason not to try again, and other "bad actors" could play copy-cat.

"Oh, but we shot it down" ... yeah, after it transmitted tons of data back to China via radio / satellite / whatever and showed what indecisive weaklings we are. But the aliens in the real_ UFOs already knew that.

UFO now = Unresisted Floating Observatory

#2313 1 year ago

You can really see what a weather balloon looks like by the video. And how it could be confused with an u f o in the past.

#2314 1 year ago
    Quoted from bobmathuse:

Next time, the Chinese (or North Koreans or whomever else now sees an opening because of this) might rig their balloon to spray some biological agent while it flies over us. Since we didn't do squat until it had crossed the entire country this time, they've no reason not to try again, and other "bad actors" could play copy-cat.
    "Oh, but we shot it down" ... yeah, after it transmitted tons of data back to China via radio / satellite / whatever and showed what indecisive weaklings we are. But the aliens in the real_ UFOs already knew that.

You’re not thinking 4d chess here.

#2315 1 year ago

Too many North Americans are too busy fighting each other to see it’s just a political game being played on a global scale. What information can the balloon really give that Satellites can’t? I can go on google earth and see things on my front porch from my kids. The games these politicians are playing to steal our money is blowing my mind! Literally divide and concur unfolding directly in our eyesight! Read “The art of war” you will be in shock as you read the articles of war being used against you by your own politicians! Rather than being mad at one part of the government we should be tearing both halves out and put old school thinkers into those positions.

Quoted from bobmathuse:Next time, the Chinese (or North Koreans or whomever else now sees an opening because of this) might rig their balloon to spray some biological agent while it flies over us. Since we didn't do squat until it had crossed the entire country this time, they've no reason not to try again, and other "bad actors" could play copy-cat.

#2316 1 year ago

Oh, good grief. You guys are aware that several spy balloons overflew the U.S. during 2016-2020 as well, right? And "we didn't do squat" about those either.

#2317 1 year ago

It is the basis of what I am saying. It doesn’t matter! It is another way to try to divide the voters! Instill fear, and panic. The satellites have a view of the individual homes, government buildings and hidden areas. throughout the world! Why would a spy balloon matter. If they want to see something no one but their government would know!

Quoted from jibmums:Good grief. You guys are aware that several spy balloons flew over the US during the 2016-2020 tenure as well, also without being shot down, right? And "we didn't do squat" about those either.

#2318 1 year ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Oh, good grief. You guys are aware that several spy balloons overflew the U.S. during 2016-2020 as well, right? And "we didn't do squat" about those either.

Not according to former DNI John Ratcliffe.

#2319 1 year ago

Haven’t seen any u f o activity myself recently. I was watching these videos where they have an object dropping lit orbs down in the ocean below. What is that thing?

I started researching and found this thread. This is what I’m talking about. Going to read…

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/z5oy1m/ufos_that_drip_molten_materials/

#2320 1 year ago

Launch Those Sidewinders , Get those UFO's

Sidewinder Missile (resized).jpgSidewinder Missile (resized).jpg
    #2321 1 year ago

4th one.

#2322 1 year ago

Coming in waves, News conference just postponed, Surprising
    Super Bowl about to start......... Yeah that's it ..
    I better back off - Probably close to moderation warning.

#2323 1 year ago

It's only 'unidentified' if you didn't notice they're 'Cabalist EMP Drones' . . . whoops I meant Chyna Speye Balloons Lol

#2324 1 year ago

Can't wait to see the footage....

So, both the Sun and Earth's pole are shifting, there's a "food crisis", etc. etc. etc.

What's next, the fake alien invasion?

I'm a believer, but this balloon crap is just unbelievable.

#2325 1 year ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

So, both the Sun and Earth's pole are shifting, there's a "food crisis", etc. etc. etc.
    What's next, the fake alien invasion?
    I'm a believer, but this balloon crap is just unbelievable.

Alien invasion?? Lol . . . way to soon mate.

Just got through another round of pretending like it's nature or whatever, like Fukashima nuke/wave, The infamous MIC decimates Turkey with their seismology tech, because, they don't like the WEF and Clause Anal Swab and his weirdo crew . . . and because not supporting woke guerrilla wars by bankgsters. Punished.

Then there's more lockdown/restriction/'pandemic', EMP power takedown maybe, Definately collapse of economic/exchange.

There's probably a few others to choose from too yet before they do the Alien Invasion with the real explosions and stuff and things.

Fun fun fun!

#2326 1 year ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Alien invasion?? Lol . . . way to soon mate.
    Just got through another round of pretending like it's nature or whatever, like Fukashima nuke/wave, The infamous MIC decimates Turkey with their seismology tech, because, they don't like the WEF and Clause Anal Swab and his weirdo crew . . . and because not supporting woke guerrilla wars by bankgsters. Punished.
    Then there's more lockdown/restriction/'pandemic', EMP power takedown maybe, Definately collapse of economic/exchange.
    There's probably a few others to choose from too yet before they do the Alien Invasion with the real explosions and stuff and things.
    Fun fun fun!

You've lost the plot, pal.

#2327 1 year ago

China has a thousand satellites in space. They can read the names off gravestones and listen in on Whithouse conversations. But the balloon is a threat?
    If people are this stupid, we should stop breeding now!

#2328 1 year ago

Buying more guns ammo and can food this week.

#2329 1 year ago

For those of you who have nothing but Sterns and you still would like to play pinball going forward, better buy some of those EM'S that have been sitting around in your local marketplace it's the only thing that will work after the EMPs

#2330 1 year ago
    Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

For those of you who have nothing but Sterns and you still would like to play pinball going forward, better buy some of those EM'S that have been sitting around in your local marketplace it's the only thing that will work after the EMPs

How will they be supplied with power?

#2331 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballplusMN:

How will they be supplied with power?

Old gas gen of course.

#2332 1 year ago
    Quoted from theadicts77:

You've lost the plot, pal.

Awww lookout guess the salt gonna start next . . . ?

Have you lost all sense of humour there cob?. It's the "UFO" thread. Calm down! :3

#2333 1 year ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Lol

#2334 1 year ago

It's hard to wrap your head around....... at least my little Pinball - Pea Brain
    What do they say - At least we are having a conversation and everybody should feel better.
    Uh, My name is Bill and I have a UFO addiction.

#2335 1 year ago

For the record, I try to visit many sources, but this popped up:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/could-aliens-source-mysterious-objects-us-hasnt-ruled-out-anything-norad-chief-says

And no real pics, videos, testimonials. I'm pretty certain I know why

At least we got a few frames from Mosul.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/2238211/middle-east

#2336 1 year ago
    Quoted from bobmathuse:

Comments like these sure aged like milk in the sun.

Now we know we its signals were likely jammed once it was spotted and the DOD speculates it contained explosives meaning shooting it down over land would have rained down hot death for miles on the ground not to mention it was above 60,000ft so it would have sent exploding shrapnel through commercial flight paths.

Oh yeah...and there have been Chinese balloons flying over for YEARS and this is the FIRST to get shot down.

#2337 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Comments like these sure aged like milk in the sun.
    Now we know we its signals were likely jammed once it was spotted and the DOD speculates it contained explosives meaning shooting it down over land would have rained down hot death for miles on the ground not to mention it was above 60,000ft so it would have sent exploding shrapnel through commercial flight paths.
    Oh yeah...and there have been Chinese balloons flying over for YEARS and this is the FIRST to get shot down.

Why would a "weather balloon" have explosives in it?

#2338 1 year ago

No,

Satellite cameras are set to observe what is vertically underneath them, as this minimizes atmospheric disturbances. They can only see things which are set horizontally. The camera would only see the top edge of the license plate.

The closer images you see on ‘satellite view’ on Google and Apple Maps are not satellite images at all. They are taken from planes. The reason is that satellite images cannot resolve anything near the level of detail you see on these sites. This is to do with optics and atmospheric factors rather than sensor resolution.

https://www.satimagingcorp.com/gallery/worldview-3/
    Some fine images from satellites.

There’s always the suspicion that the military keeps really good stuff close to their chest. Even so, a satellite in high orbit looks down, and it would be a lucky shot to catch the back of a car at just the angle and light. Depending on the time of day, the shadows can completely block out major details.

If such detail was needed, aerial spying with drones would be much better, and this is probably what they would do in a hostile country.

Listen in on Whitehouse conversations? Very doubtful. Satellites operating at near vacuum conditions. Sound waves in a vacuum? No.
    Maybe some form of laser and sophisticated filtering could be used. Don't think that would be practical from Satellite distance.

Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

China has a thousand satellites in space. They can read the names off gravestones and listen in on Whitehouse conversations. But the balloon is a threat?
    If people are this stupid, we should stop breeding now!

#2339 1 year ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

Why would a "weather balloon" have explosives in it?

I'm guessing chinese, Russian, US et al balloons used for counterintelligence have explosives to self destruct if the balloon fails or once the "mission" is complete.

#2340 1 year ago
    Quoted from AlexZander:

No,
    Satellite cameras are set to observe what is vertically underneath them, as this minimizes atmospheric disturbances. They can only see things which are set horizontally. The camera would only see the top edge of the license plate.

https://medium.com/planet-stories/earths-wonders-like-you-ve-never-seen-them-before-ac9e2f39aa56

#2341 1 year ago

History repeats itself?

Screenshot_20230208-092334_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230208-092334_Facebook (resized).jpg
    #2342 1 year ago

All the Chinees have to do is jump all at once and they'll cause a worldwide earthquake!
    Then again, all the fat asses in America jumping at once could probably do the same.

#2343 1 year ago

While everyone is busy looking at the UFO skyshow . . . is Anyone noticing the chemical sterilisation of Ohio? :3

Sorry that had to be the mildest way I could put it . . . because, you know. . . .

#2344 1 year ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

While everyone is busy looking at the UFO skyshow . . . is Anyone noticing the chemical sterilisation of Ohio? :3
    Sorry that had to be the mildest way I could put it . . . because, you know. . . .

While I appreciate your viewpoint, I respectfully request we keep this UFO related. Even if knowingly speaking of balloons.

So, Mosul... opinions on what we're being shown?

I haven't really researched the story, but do we have any eyewitness accounts?

#2345 1 year ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Dedicated thread for that, not much traction though, wrong demographic!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/east-palestine-ohio-train-derailment

#2349 1 year ago

I'm for real. This is a UFO thread.

Can't say I disagree with a lot of your points, but I'm trying to keep this thread unlocked.

The world is crazy! Let's take one topic/argument at a time.

Almost spring here, just sayin'.

Looking forward to your next thread: How will we power our pinballs in 2024?

#2350 1 year ago

As an aside, has anyone picked up / read a copy of "Estimate of the Situation " by BlackTieLabs.nyc ?

Interesting graphic novel utilizing actual government documents.

I decided to grab one. Guess I'm a graphic novel "reader" now. Anyway, I enjoyed it, and hope it gains a little traction. They even try to keep illustrations true to the originals when using actual documents.

0fc53e_09d4cd6162fd4bb0b429687e8abe418f_mv2 (resized).png0fc53e_09d4cd6162fd4bb0b429687e8abe418f_mv2 (resized).png0fc53e_7663789ba71c4aa785257982f70f0726_mv2 (resized).png0fc53e_7663789ba71c4aa785257982f70f0726_mv2 (resized).png
    There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-/page/47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.