Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg
    There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 52.
    #2251 1 year ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Just my opinion, but I think this is the most likely option. Black Op's programs are what I believe is being displayed, but not just radar jamming tech. I still think it's a not so subtle way to let our adversaries know our military possesses aircrafts that are capable of incredible maneuvers. It's not a good look for the military and our Gov't to admit we have objects in our airspace that they can't identify or stop. And since this game changing tech would have an incredibly, radical impact on society, they'd rather just play the old "we don't know what theses things are" card instead. It's kind of a backhanded admission, while at the same time making other countries wonder about our militaries true ability.

I think you're right just based on the military spending we do. We spend more than the previous 10 countries combined, that should tell you something. If all that money is going to futuristic tech, I'm ok with that.

#2252 1 year ago
    Quoted from Honch:

You would think so, wouldn't you? But like I said earlier, the kind of tech that the ufo community claims these aircraft possess would be too much of a game changer for how our society works. The problem is, if the government did admit they have this level of technology, the masses would be up in arms if it wasn't released to the public to better our society and standard of living. I'm sure the oil companies, the military industrial complex and the powers that be, wouldn't be too happy about everyone being able to seemingly produce their own unlimited energy. Particularly, Energy that doesn't require fossil fuels or their Petro Dollar.

No clue. But If this technology does truly exist, I wouldn't be surprised if this was home grown tech. We're dumping billions if not trillions into these military programs. Not even the accounting is accurate, much less what they're actually doing with that money.
    I'd love for it to be an alien tech that humanity has learned to master. There is a lot of interesting writings an drawings by ancient civilizations. Maybe someone is visiting us?? Im open to the idea of aliens.
    Unfortunately, nothing and I mean absolutely nothing is ever done for the greater good these days.So even if we do possess this tech, it will never be used to help humanity and eventually it will be used against us. Tbis doesn't make me an expert, but I was a military contractor for almost 20 years. I worked on simulation equipment for the army. I can tell you first hand that There is zero accountability at the top of the food chain. I mean zero!! The amount of money I've seen get wasted over the years is nauseating . Lockheed Martin was the biggest offender that ive worked under. And once a contract is awarded to a company like Lockheed or Raytheon, they become the prime contractor. Once they're the prime, they can and do get very "creative" with that pot of money. So any or all of these companies having programs that run under the radar of even the CIA, would not surprise me in the least.

100%. You can take something as simple as NASA to prove your point. How is SpaceX able to do what NASA can't? I know NASA got their funding cut, but even before that they were getting an insane amount of money...and never produced anything like what we see with these private companies.

#2253 1 year ago

Interesting. I just watched, did not listen yet.

#2254 1 year ago
    6E949746-C6D6-41A9-863E-917BF2015FA7.gif6E949746-C6D6-41A9-863E-917BF2015FA7.gif
    #2255 1 year ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

[quoted image]

But what does it mean? It must be a sign…..Dickbutt

1 week later
    #2256 1 year ago

Give r a try...hope I don’t get violated tonite

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2259 1 year ago

Everything revealed at the congressional ufo hearing in 10 min

#2261 1 year ago

#2262 1 year ago

Aren't you guys excited by the news that NASA is going to study the "unexplained" UFOs on file?!

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/09/world/nasa-team-study-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-scn/index.html

I know I am! Going to laugh while rolling on ground after they publish their findings that these are all readily explained optical/etc. phenomenon with nary an alien in sight... I look forward to your tears.

#2263 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Aren't you guys excited by the news that NASA is going to study the "unexplained" UFOs on file?!

Nope, no one seems to care about that. NASA has excellent cameras that take the clearest, most detailed photos of all sorts of objects on Earth and in space. It's only the fuzzy, out-of-focus hand-held videos that are considered to be "evidence" here.

Now go back to playing pinball!

#2264 1 year ago

NASA investigating NASA. Seems legit.

Congress spending an entire 90 minutes on the topic. They take longer for lunch.

"National security " prevents any serious insight. Even clear photos or video, or a more transparent log of events.

We live in a world where Epstein can "hang himself" and Ghislain can be convicted without any other arrests reported. The worst part is society just rolls overs and carries on. Same for this UFO topic.

The media has mastered stimulus overload. Fast paced, shallow reporting. A new crisis every 2 weeks. If it isn't scrolling on a banner, it isn't news. Move along.

3 weeks later
    #2265 1 year ago

I must say, I was expecting further developing stories on this front from the MSM. A month with nothing seems odd. It's as if they are allowing it to slip our memory.

More important issues out there I guess... no time for any self respecting media outlet to follow up a congressional hearing!

Looking forward to watching this though:

Ariel Phenomenon

2 weeks later
    #2269 1 year ago

I wonder what people will think if the aliens are revealed and the males all have 36 large penii?

images.jpeg-6 (resized).jpgimages.jpeg-6 (resized).jpg
    #2270 1 year ago

I grilled a career military friend this last week in person. Who recently retired.

He has spent his last 30 years in the Middle East theater of war and a couple other places in military. I met him when he was 15. A Neighbor kid.
    (I gave him the first version of doom pc on disk btw.)

I asked him about technology and u f o s in the last 30 years in his experience hoping for something.

He said absolutely zero had been discussed or seen around him.
    He did say, he is army so that would likely be Air Force anyways. But it sure does show something…

#2271 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

But it sure does show something…

I don't understand your point - One random retired soldier has no evidence - what does that show?

#2272 1 year ago

He heard zero. It shows me no matter what in his entire career u f os of any type were not even a topic of discussion.

I’m saying he said no one saw any at all. Not even gov tech they had not seen. In all 30.

Lack of evidence over that period in his experience in particular shows me something.

#2273 1 year ago

It gets tiresome to repeat, but that makes it no less true:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

As things stand, a more likely explanation is that some service members have been ordered to make sketchy claims for the mundane purpose of keeping our adversaries guessing, and perhaps even wasting resources. Tell me that couldn’t be it! To me, that sounds so reasonable as to be obviously the case.

To be honest, I hope there are aliens monitoring us, ready to interdict a nuclear holocaust.

"I want to believe" -- F that! I want to know!

#2274 1 year ago

Dr. Garry Nolan (some hack from Stanford University) interview.

https://richarddolanmembers.com/news/important-interview-garry-nolan-on-tucker-carlson/

"This is a very engaging and eye-opening interview with Dr. Garry Nolan of Stanford University. Many of you know that Dr. Nolan has been involved for the last decade in studying biological effects of UFO/UAP encounters on human beings. He discusses some of this with Tucker Carlson, and then gets into many other fascinating topics. "

#2275 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

He heard zero. It shows me no matter what in his entire career u f os of any type were not even a topic of discussion.
    I’m saying he said no one saw any at all. Not even gov tech they had not seen. In all 30.
    Lack of evidence over that period in his experience in particular shows me something.

I don't really follow this logic either. But hey, anecdotals are pieces of the puzzle too.

USOs seem to be all the rage now. And transmedium vessels.

#2276 1 year ago

You would have to be an absolute fool if you don’t believe that of the millions of stars, in the millions of galaxies in an ever expanding universe that there aren’t other intelligent beings that are out there! To capture something on film would be extremely rare! Humans individually are rational and intelligent. Humans in a group have herd mentality(Sheeple). We react first then listen to the information given. If there were any sort of true proof they will ridicule the individual so they are fearful to come forward. That is why you have so many people vilified in this thread. With as much scepticism as humanly possible. The governments did the same when the earth was flat(not trying to bring that crap up). They did the same when the sun revolved around us. When they are ready to give out the information it will be trickled into society.
    I love reading this thread not berating it or anyone!

#2277 1 year ago

What sucks is physics! And even worse is the laws of economics. As I get older and see how bat shit crazy the human race is, I find it harder and harder to believe any technical civilization survives long enough to discover FTL if that is even possible which I doubt anyway. If anything, these things, if they do exist are like von Neumann probes. No alien life aboard. Space travel sucks! And who's going to invest that kind of treasure for something they will never live to see the results of? And if AI does replace us, it will probably hunker down and run simulations. As will alien AI. Seems more practical. See Jupiter Brain.

Added 19 months ago:

#2278 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

What sucks is physics! And even worse is the laws of economics. As I get older and see how bat shit crazy the human race is, I find it harder and harder to believe any technical civilization survives long enough to discover FTL if that is even possible which I doubt anyway. If anything, these things, if they do exist are like von Neumann probes. No alien life aboard. Space travel sucks! And who's going to invest that kind of treasure for something they will never live to see the results of? And if AI does replace us, it will probably hunker down and run simulations. As will alien AI. Seems more practical. See Jupiter Brain.

Interesting outlook. AI scenario makes some sense.

In the interview I posted, Nolan suggests similar with The Greys.

#2279 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I wonder what people will think if the aliens are revealed and the males all have 36 large penii?[quoted image]

Could you imagine the party's.

2 months later
    #2280 1 year ago

I was very skeptical of skinwalker ranch. Does anyone else watch and what do you think?

I think that the hitchhiker effect they discuss a little here is in further need of research. They don’t seem to discuss this aspect much due to history channels request.

(I have a theory on why.)

I think all closed documentation from bigelow industry are ultimately directly on this subject.

It appears that something is going on.

1 week later
    #2281 1 year ago

Strange how this topic is no longer in the news.
    I guess all the talk about a nuclear war, is enough of a distraction these days.

#2282 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I was very skeptical of skinwalker ranch. Does anyone else watch and what do you think?
    I think that the hitchhiker effect they discuss a little here is in further need of research. They don’t seem to discuss this aspect much due to history channels request.
    (I have a theory on why.)
    I think all closed documentation from bigelow industry are ultimately directly on this subject.
    It appears that something is going on.

I like it and think there is something geological going on. I've only been able to watch the first two seasons. If there is a third season, I haven't come across it yet on Discorvery +.

#2283 1 year ago
    Quoted from Honch:

I guess all the talk about a nuclear war, is enough of a distraction these days.

I thought the Congressional Hearing was a comedy act.

This whole scenario really makes me wonder about so much. The conclusion is basically They are real or our Government is lying to us. The most likely verdict being both!

#2284 1 year ago
    Quoted from Honch:

NASA just started to investigate uap’s.

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/science/nasas-ufo-panel-convenes-study-unclassified-sightings-2022-10-25/

#2285 1 year ago

I'm disappointed they changed UFO to UAP. UAP doesn't roll off the tongue the same

#2286 1 year ago
    Quoted from RonSS:I thought the Congressional Hearing was a comedy act.
    This whole scenario really makes me wonder about so much. The conclusion is basically They are real or our Government is lying to us. The most likely verdict being both!

Congress is a comedy act!

#2287 1 year ago

They could start by not switching the camera views on the Space Station.

#2290 1 year ago

Exhibit A: weather balloon.
    Exhibit B: swamp gas
    Exhibit C: Venus

#2291 1 year ago

Exhibit D: Uranus

#2292 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Exhibit D: Uranus

Public seems to believe anything these days. And even if they don't, attention span is only 3 days.

Exhibit E: Shiny keys

#2293 1 year ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Exhibit A: weather balloon.
    Exhibit B: swamp gas
    Exhibit C: Venus

"Man in Black #1 : Even the former leader of your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr., thought he saw a UFO once. But it's been proven he only saw the planet Venus.

Roky Crikenson : I'm a Republican.

Man in Black #1 : Venus was at its peak brilliance last night. You probably thought you saw something up in the sky other than Venus, but I assure you, it was Venus."

3 weeks later
    #2294 1 year ago

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=6cd609921ebc44ff914a4e8059813b16

I could have sworn I saw some ufo technology fly over 2 days ago. It was interesting.

#2295 1 year ago

What I saw was this in the sky.

It was several days ago. I sat on my balcony watching the eastern sky. To my left and right is the trail of commercial aircraft. I often see 1-2 commercial flights coming in to either lax or Fullerton local airport.

As I watched I got a spider sense looking from far away. The normal 1-2 planes was five. It set off my senses a bit so I sat and watched. All five potential aircraft began to slowly go in different directions.

One was heading directly over my building and balcony.

As it flew over, I saw these exact details.
    It was silent. Dead silent. It was flying at the height of helicopters that often fly by as near as I could tell. It was not lit in the same way as a normal helicopter. It was close enough as it flew by the really resemble the flying triangle technology we have recently seen.

It zipped over and was gone out of sight.
    I noticed in my mind this is the exact direction of the closed Los alamitos Air Force base.

Very interesting. I think it was our technology we have not been shown yet.

#2296 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

It was several days ago. I sat on my balcony watching the eastern sky. To my left and right is the trail of commercial aircraft. I often see 1-2 commercial flights coming in to either lax or Fullerton local airport.
    As I watched I got a spider sense looking from far away. The normal 1-2 planes was five. It set off my senses a bit so I sat and watched. All five potential aircraft began to slowly go in different directions.
    It was silent. Dead silent. It was flying at the height of helicopters that often fly by as near as I could tell. It was not lit in the same way as a normal helicopter. It was close enough as it flew by the really resemble the flying triangle technology we have recently seen.
    I noticed in my mind this is the exact direction of the closed Los alamitos Air Force base.

Thanks for sharing.

#2297 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

That’s probably something flown by the military. I live several miles from the Willow Grove Naval Air Station. Before being mothballed about 5 years ago it was the largest inland Navy Base in the US.

We know what military planes look like because we’ve seen them everyday of-our lives. We’ve seen Stealth Fighters and Bombers fly over when they were at the annual Air Show. The first time I ever saw a stealth fighter come in several hundred feet over our home when I was mowing the yard and they were fairly new, my eyes just about popped out of my head. Just a silent triangle moving fast across the sky. It took a few seconds to process what I was seeing due to there being NO sound.

Anyway, even though the base Is closed, they still use the radar tower and a small portion of the base where they operate drones all over the world. This is well known and there are 5-10 protesters at the gate every Sunday.

My wife likes to watch the night sky and is way into astronomy. She and I have seen fairly large drones(about the size of a small plane) many times that fly just above the tree line. Probably about 100- 150’+/- off the ground . They are completely silent with no blinking lights like a normal aircraft.

The first few times we saw them we were like what the F was that! They move along fast and silent. If you weren’t looking closely or paying attention, you would never even know that they were there.

#2298 1 year ago

I’m gonna keep an eye out and see if I get a repeat. It really felt like I was looking at something next level. But made by us.

#2299 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I’m gonna keep an eye out and see if I get a repeat. It really felt like I was looking at something next level. But made by us.

My take is it's us from the future (or our "drones" from the future) or a parallel dimension.

#2300 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

There's an unveiling Friday of our "new" bomber. Quite possibly you got a sneak peek.

There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-/page/46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.