Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg
    There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 52.
    #2201 2 years ago

I saw a short spot on my local news k t l a .

#2202 2 years ago

That's pretty "different " looking!

#2203 2 years ago

Yep, they're here!!

#2204 2 years ago

The hand of Gawdamn!!

#2205 2 years ago

Best bet would be the US testing their hypersonic missile technology. It seems Kodiak, Alaska is where they are doing tests:

https://interestingengineering.com/pentagons-long-range-hypersonic-weapon-test-failed-what-we-know

#2206 2 years ago
    6429B297-B1A0-46E5-926D-7FFF4D631CCF (resized).jpeg6429B297-B1A0-46E5-926D-7FFF4D631CCF (resized).jpeg
    #2207 2 years ago

787?

#2210 2 years ago

Yep as shown in the links (:

#2211 1 year ago

Uh oh ...

2022-04-27-12-10-30.png2022-04-27-12-10-30.png

#2212 1 year ago

Parody becomes "reality", while reality becomes "parody".Lol

Gradually more and more people realising how broadly, and how much of, what we 'learn' is actually just a pile of made up or misrepresented manure.

#2213 1 year ago

Who here has heard of the Searl Effect?

Or the N.S.R.C. ?

#2215 1 year ago

One of the forms of "ufo" that we (humans) have used secretly for a log time was designed, proven, demonstrated and reported on... nearly a century ago...

Just bringing some things up so that hopefully more can have access, to discern, about the same sorts of information.

Doesn't align with the bogus bits of physics we were taught, though. Obviously.

#2217 1 year ago

I would think with all of the military conflict in the world right now, we should be seeing some new technology soon. In conflict. The military industrial complex is marching forward like it never has before.

We shall see how this plays out. Back to ufos.

BF10B19D-68AA-46D7-A24C-42395769F2DD (resized).jpegBF10B19D-68AA-46D7-A24C-42395769F2DD (resized).jpegFD2749D0-A819-483A-8AEE-31E32146E0E2 (resized).jpegFD2749D0-A819-483A-8AEE-31E32146E0E2 (resized).jpeg
    #2218 1 year ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

One of the forms of "ufo" that we (humans) have used secretly for a log time was designed, proven, demonstrated and reported on... nearly a century ago...
    Just bringing some things up so that hopefully more can have access, to discern, about the same sorts of information.
    Doesn't align with the bogus bits of physics we were taught, though. Obviously.

Why do I see a teenager doing film course video about an Alan Alda look-alike?

I've never seen or heard of this. Seems reproducible, no?

#2219 1 year ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Why do I see a teenager doing film course video about an Alan Alda look-alike?
    I've never seen or heard of this. Seems reproducible, no?

The Searl Effect is not taught in western education (indoctrination). It is related to the Quantum Locking phenomenon.

There is an abundance of documentaries of people trying it... mostly of failures Lol

Failures seem to be mostly dunces banging two rocks together without success, on camera (so that FSM can propogate that and Prove how it's 'bogus' lol). Those are mostly propagated on yT and the like. However there are plenty of more thought capable people making documentaries on less censored platforms where, to their actual surprise, the principle proves itself over and over through experimentation and documentation... :3

"Einstein" theories include proven bunk. Same with "Darwin". Globalist gaslighting. All to cover for money, greed, and power.

Ww3 is a 'psy-op' war, you're not even supposed to realise it's been happening. Remember 'paperclip'?.

#2220 1 year ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

The Searl Effect is not taught in western education (indoctrination). It is related to the Quantum Locking phenomenon.

There is an abundance of documentaries of people trying it... mostly of failures Lol
    Failures seem to be mostly dunces banging two rocks together without success, on camera (so that FSM can propogate that and Prove how it's 'bogus' lol). Those are mostly propagated on yT and the like. However there are plenty of more thought capable people making documentaries on less censored platforms where, to their actual surprise, the principle proves itself over and over through experimentation and documentation... :3

"Einstein" theories include proven bunk. Same with "Darwin". Globalist gaslighting. All to cover for money, greed, and power.

Ww3 is a 'psy-op' war, you're not even supposed to realise it's been happening. Remember 'paperclip'?.

Well, like, that’s your opinion man!

#2221 1 year ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

Well, like, that’s your opinion man!

No, not mine actually man. No need to shoot the messenger! Lol. Deal with the apparent dissonance if you so wish by checking for yourself?. Or don't?.

What is your argument against what is linked there? . Did I miss the substance of your scepticism? :3

People have tried to prove it's bunk; and merely found out it isn't, during that process Pmsl

A proportion will remain stuck in the denial mode, not everyone will make it.

#2222 1 year ago

Watched the Space X launch of the Falcon 9 last Friday on the way to a fishing charter .There was quite a bit going on with lighting from the Sun rising and this thing struck us by total surprise we have no idea what it was .

03C29A3E-2775-4A8C-9B66-489528C11E4B (resized).jpeg03C29A3E-2775-4A8C-9B66-489528C11E4B (resized).jpeg79DDC880-C3B8-4CEB-8161-FD064F4D377A (resized).jpeg79DDC880-C3B8-4CEB-8161-FD064F4D377A (resized).jpegB3171715-9079-4AFC-A7C4-522FAA9EED20 (resized).jpegB3171715-9079-4AFC-A7C4-522FAA9EED20 (resized).jpegBF266123-89A2-4BEF-BBE5-6EC18E6A2817 (resized).jpegBF266123-89A2-4BEF-BBE5-6EC18E6A2817 (resized).jpeg
    #2226 1 year ago

Looks like one of those Levity Discs that John Searl made back in the 60's. Pictures in the newspapers with him displaying it including reports on the progress of the project, and test flights across the UK using HAM radio operators for control/commands. Hypersonic velocities.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9lp5ZfKm32Hl/

There's 10 minutes to make you think.

#2228 1 year ago

Livestream begin at 9:00 AM ET today (Tues. May 17, 2022).

From CNN: "A House panel is set to hold a public hearing on Tuesday on "unidentified aerial phenomena," popularly known as UFOs, a high-profile moment for a controversial topic that has long been relegated to the fringes of public policy.
    The hearing, which is slated to begin at 9 a.m. ET and will be livestreamed, has been convened by the House Intelligence Committee's Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence, and Counterproliferation subcommittee, a panel chaired by Democratic Rep. André Carson of Indiana."

#2229 1 year ago
    Quoted from DCP:

Livestream begin at 9:00 AM ET today (Tues. May 17, 2022).
    From CNN: "A House panel is set to hold a public hearing on Tuesday on "unidentified aerial phenomena," popularly known as UFOs, a high-profile moment for a controversial topic that has long been relegated to the fringes of public policy.
    The hearing, which is slated to begin at 9 a.m. ET and will be livestreamed, has been convened by the House Intelligence Committee's Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence, and Counterproliferation subcommittee, a panel chaired by Democratic Rep. André Carson of Indiana."

Sounds like the normal course of action for something that is made up, fake, or easily provable.

I hope a new bit of information comes to light today.

#2230 1 year ago

I got a feeling today will be a big nothing burger, but I hope Im wrong. Will Cspan cover the whole hearing?

#2231 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

I got a feeling today will be a big nothing burger, but I hope Im wrong. Will Cspan cover the whole hearing?

Well of course they're not going to come out and say or show anything Earth shattering. However, the conversation is already very interesting and they continue to drop more and more information. Again, it's a process of revelation and that is happening slowly and today is just one more step forward.

#2232 1 year ago

Confused over reprimanding dis/misinformation about UAP/UFOs. Is that a thing that threatens national security?

#2233 1 year ago

I have tentacles growing out of my face. I think I am not a reptilian, but some bio octopus face alien.
    I have this weird attraction to centaploids

#2234 1 year ago

Going to give this a listen on the ride to work. Seems to contain thoughts on the coming I-Patriot Act as far as dis/misinformation.

US Congressional UAP Hearing commentary
    https://richarddolanmembers.com/free-content/the-uap-congressional-hearings-i-what-you-need-to-know-i-the-richard-dolan-show/

#2235 1 year ago

The thing about this is they have always said when the sun breaks is the best time .Interesting to say the least .

F036645F-F138-4C75-ADAA-A74FAFFE8CD8 (resized).jpegF036645F-F138-4C75-ADAA-A74FAFFE8CD8 (resized).jpeg
    #2236 1 year ago

I’m at the “no big deal” stage .I tend to listen to the pilots rather than the suits .

#2237 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’m at the “no big deal” stage .I tend to listen to the pilots rather than the suits .

Listen to the people that you never hear from ...

#2238 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

The thing about this is they have always said when the sun breaks is the best time .Interesting to say the least .
    [quoted image]

In order from left to right , streetlight, rocket, and booster falling back to earth?

#2239 1 year ago

Good lord I hope this is not a complete waste of my time.

#2241 1 year ago
    Quoted from DCP:

The CIA could be testing them on the Air Force and Navy to see how well they work.
    If the objects can't be identified, then the tests are successful and the radar and sensor jamming is working exactly as designed.

Just my opinion, but I think this is the most likely option. Black Op's programs are what I believe is being displayed, but not just radar jamming tech. I still think it's a not so subtle way to let our adversaries know our military possesses aircrafts that are capable of incredible maneuvers. It's not a good look for the military and our Gov't to admit we have objects in our airspace that they can't identify or stop. And since this game changing tech would have an incredibly, radical impact on society, they'd rather just play the old "we don't know what theses things are" card instead. It's kind of a backhanded admission, while at the same time making other countries wonder about our militaries true ability.

#2242 1 year ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Just my opinion, but I think this is the most likely option. Black Op's programs are what I believe is being displayed, but not just radar jamming tech. I still think it's a not so subtle way to let our adversaries know our military possesses aircrafts that are capable of incredible maneuvers. It's not a good look for the military and our Gov't to admit we have objects in our airspace that they can't identify or stop. And since this game changing tech would have an incredibly, radical impact on society, they'd rather just play the old "we don't know what theses things are" card instead. It's kind of a backhanded admission, while at the same time making other countries wonder about our militaries true ability.

But what good is having the most awesome toy on the block if nobody else sees it?

If we had an aircraft that made virtually every other enemy aircraft or missile on the planet useless, wouldn't it be in our best interest to use that as a deterrent, kinda like when we dropped the a-bombs? "Ok, we can defeat you without breaking a sweat, so knock it off"........that kinda thing?

#2243 1 year ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Can't disagree. Of course, it still sucks we think war instead of bettering society. But war "pays the bills" right?

In your opinion, do you believe we've created this tech all by ourselves? Meaning terrestrial origins. Or do you sway, perhaps, recovered craft and reverse tech? I'd say terrestrial except we've been observing stuff on record since the 1940s and interpretively even quite earlier (1900 airships, cave paintings hieroglyphics, etc).

Amazing these government experts don't know about nuke missle incidents or the Wilson notes. Laughable. It'd be like a Pinside member expert not knowing about a schematic.

#2244 1 year ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Can't disagree. Of course, it still sucks we think war instead of bettering society. But war "pays the bills" right?
    In your opinion, do you believe we've created this tech all by ourselves? Meaning terrestrial origins. Or do you sway, perhaps, recovered craft and reverse tech? I'd say terrestrial except we've been observing stuff on record since the 1940s and interpretively even quite earlier (1900 airships, cave paintings hieroglyphics, etc).
    Amazing these government experts don't know about nuke missle incidents or the Wilson notes. Laughable. It'd be like a Pinside member expert not knowing about a schematic.

The technological leaps we've made in the past 70 years outweigh every advancement all the way back to painting on cave walls. Lotta people think that's due to reverse engineering the Roswell craft. It sure is fun to think that, and I want to believe.

Bob Lazarr talked about a craft they found buried in the desert that had apparently been there for centuries.

Post 2225, I listened to that whole interview, the guy has at least 2 Masters in nuclear physics/fusion and a couple other degrees, he was stationed at and talks about an entire society of aliens that basically use part of the huge Groom Lake facility as a crash pad to fix their ships, etc.

#2245 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

The technological leaps we've made in the past 70 years outweigh every advancement all the way back to painting on cave walls. Lotta people think that's due to reverse engineering the Roswell craft. It sure is fun to think that, and I want to believe.
    Bob Lazarr talked about a craft they found buried in the desert that had apparently been there for centuries.
    Post 2225, I listened to that whole interview, the guy has at least 2 Masters in nuclear physics/fusion and a couple other degrees, he was stationed at and talks about an entire society of aliens that basically use part of the huge Groom Lake facility as a crash pad to fix their ships, etc.

Sooo, I'm not sure if you're saying yes or no to reverse tech. Your first sentence is throwing me.

#2246 1 year ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Even if we have those abilities I'm not sure our current leadership would use them as they seem to be asleep at the podium on so many other issues.

#2247 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

But what good is having the most awesome toy on the block if nobody else sees it?
    If we had an aircraft that made virtually every other enemy aircraft or missile on the planet useless, wouldn't it be in our best interest to use that as a deterrent, kinda like when we dropped the a-bombs? "Ok, we can defeat you without breaking a sweat, so knock it off"........that kinda thing?

You would think so, wouldn't you? But like I said earlier, the kind of tech that the ufo community claims these aircraft possess would be too much of a game changer for how our society works. The problem is, if the government did admit they have this level of technology, the masses would be up in arms if it wasn't released to the public to better our society and standard of living. I'm sure the oil companies, the military industrial complex and the powers that be, wouldn't be too happy about everyone being able to seemingly produce their own unlimited energy. Particularly, Energy that doesn't require fossil fuels or their Petro Dollar.

Quoted from RonSS:

No clue. But If this technology does truly exist, I wouldn't be surprised if this was home grown tech. We're dumping billions if not trillions into these military programs. Not even the accounting is accurate, much less what they're actually doing with that money.

I'd love for it to be an alien tech that humanity has learned to master. There is a lot of interesting writings an drawings by ancient civilizations. Maybe someone is visiting us?? Im open to the idea of aliens.

Unfortunately, nothing and I mean absolutely nothing is ever done for the greater good these days.So even if we do possess this tech, it will never be used to help humanity and eventually it will be used against us. Tbis doesn't make me an expert, but I was a military contractor for almost 20 years. I worked on simulation equipment for the army. I can tell you first hand that There is zero accountability at the top of the food chain. I mean zero!! The amount of money I've seen get wasted over the years is nauseating . Lockheed Martin was the biggest offender that ive worked under. And once a contract is awarded to a company like Lockheed or Raytheon, they become the prime contractor. Once they're the prime, they can and do get very "creative" with that pot of money. So any or all of these companies having programs that run under the radar of even the CIA, would not surprise me in the least.

#2248 1 year ago

Let's bring AI into this conversation, as it relates to ufos or black ops. Is it reasonable to assume we have had AGI for a while, which of courae would mean AI at this point is well beyond us. I don't trust every nation/power has the self discipline to permanently sandbox (physically) their creations forever. I would imagine if we had it, that could explain a tremendous advancement.

#2249 1 year ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Let's bring AI into this conversation, as it relates to ufos or black ops. Is it reasonable to assume we have had AGI for a while, which of courae would mean AI at this point is well beyond us. I don't trust every nation/power has the self discipline to permanently sandbox (physically) their creations forever. I would imagine if we had it, that could explain a tremendous advancement.

Both sides have/had their own AI. Good/bad.

What happens if they knocked their heads together?? :3

Or one or other overtakes/dominates the other...

I think the 'sense' computer would beat the 'nonsense' computer.

Right/Wrong

#2250 1 year ago
    F6EDFA27-6FC8-40DC-9DDB-C4F43B2E6E14 (resized).pngF6EDFA27-6FC8-40DC-9DDB-C4F43B2E6E14 (resized).png
    There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.